Author Topic: Move over Supreme. $1400 Mama Skate pants are in town.  (Read 64803 times)

Banging in the Slammer

Re: Move over Supreme. $1400 Mama Skate pants are in town.
« Reply #90 on: September 08, 2021, 11:06:31 AM »
The magnetic moniker "skatepussy" caught my eye as a 33-year-old woman. I yearned to know more and found this captivating interview by a budding cannabis-infused beverage company. I learned the dame is in the erotica business, and has "long-ass rose fingernails" which do not hamper her joint-rolling proficiency. She's also a "daring" professional skateboarder and an inspiring rapper. She also vocally laments, passionately, the discriminatory practices in the world of professional skateboarding against women skaters.

“I’m gonna make my boards and make myself a pro,” she said firmly. “I’m not gonna wait in line for a greasy, wrinkled, guy to take a percentage of my board money. If I’m risking my livelihood, I want to make 100 percent of my money. I’m building my lemonade stand and y’all can wait in line.”

Good on her saying something so brave yet so controversial. She then goes on to inform younger readers to “buy an ounce and a vibrator.” A real life coach.

Above she can be seen hanging out with family while smoking. The interview goes on to state she has a new Benz and a fully paid for house at 26. A struggle any aspiring professional skateboarder can relate to.

After reading this interview and glancing at my driveway brimming with exotic sports cars and pallets of Kreper kingpins I bemoan the up-and-coming floozies. Hopefully, there's just enough to go around.

Thank you for your investigative journalism. Skategoat and Skatemama are household names round these parts. Skatepussy seems more reclusive. A quick search reveals no actual skating though. Odd.

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 439
« Reply #91 on: September 08, 2021, 11:13:59 AM »
Expand Quote
The magnetic moniker "skatepussy" caught my eye as a 33-year-old woman. I yearned to know more and found this captivating interview by a budding cannabis-infused beverage company. I learned the dame is in the erotica business, and has "long-ass rose fingernails" which do not hamper her joint-rolling proficiency. She's also a "daring" professional skateboarder and an inspiring rapper. She also vocally laments, passionately, the discriminatory practices in the world of professional skateboarding against women skaters.

“I’m gonna make my boards and make myself a pro,” she said firmly. “I’m not gonna wait in line for a greasy, wrinkled, guy to take a percentage of my board money. If I’m risking my livelihood, I want to make 100 percent of my money. I’m building my lemonade stand and y’all can wait in line.”

Good on her saying something so brave yet so controversial. She then goes on to inform younger readers to “buy an ounce and a vibrator.” A real life coach.

Above she can be seen hanging out with family while smoking. The interview goes on to state she has a new Benz and a fully paid for house at 26. A struggle any aspiring professional skateboarder can relate to.

After reading this interview and glancing at my driveway brimming with exotic sports cars and pallets of Kreper kingpins I bemoan the up-and-coming floozies. Hopefully, there's just enough to go around.
[close]

Thank you for your investigative journalism. Skategoat and Skatemama are household names round these parts. Skatepussy seems more reclusive. A quick search reveals no actual skating though. Odd.

Might want to try a new search engine. Found this fire ass clip in 3 seconds
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

Hyliannightmare

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -199
« Reply #92 on: September 08, 2021, 11:17:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Finally a skate clip on here I can actually recreate

RikiTakeuchi

• Rep: 5
« Reply #93 on: September 08, 2021, 11:22:04 AM »
She's deleting comments that call out her bullshit, I got blocked for asking to justify the price

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #94 on: September 08, 2021, 11:26:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I get why she’ll turn her self pro. If she was gonna wait for some old wrinkly guy to turn her with her no pop pop shuv  lingerie gimmick she would be waiting a long time. Her saying she’s risking her livelihood was a good lol with this clip

vhsfisheye

« Reply #95 on: September 08, 2021, 11:30:49 AM »

Apparently people are buying them?
Even the $1000 khaki bucket hat is sold out
Anyone around venice better keep an eye out for wild big mama’s

big_kev_215

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 754
« Reply #96 on: September 08, 2021, 11:32:17 AM »
So Skatepussy is Mamaskate’s sister…. Hmmm

I can’t wait for Skategoat’s brother, Skatecock, to emerge on the scene blasting nollie shuvits and smoking blunts

cky enthusiast

« Reply #97 on: September 08, 2021, 11:33:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

and she has the audacity to tell us she knows about pants

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1433
« Reply #98 on: September 08, 2021, 11:33:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

I get why she’ll turn her self pro. If she was gonna wait for some old wrinkly guy to turn her with her no pop pop shuv  lingerie gimmick she would be waiting a long time. Her saying she’s risking her livelihood was a good lol with this clip

She doesn't want to fall down and get pussy broke.
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1033
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #99 on: September 08, 2021, 11:35:00 AM »

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 871
« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2021, 11:36:48 AM »
Anyone like the BBC the office? That interview reads like it's a story from the I.T guy.

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #101 on: September 08, 2021, 11:37:43 AM »
Apparently local production cost have gone up about 800%, copied the below from the comment section of the last hard post.

"mamaskate
@saltychez cost of production locally has gone up and we are donating proceeds to Afghan women and children, I will be doing a giveaways monthly soon! 🙏🏽"

So the donation portion "10% of proceeds" trickery. They raised the price from $100 to $1400. Even if these cost $100 per pair to make they are the profiting $1300 and donating $130 to charity. Fuck you, these are $40 pants tops!
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

artskool

• Rep: 31
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #102 on: September 08, 2021, 11:41:33 AM »
As a professional maker of very expensive pants, I can confirm that these are bullshit. It takes more than upping your prices to make your clothes desirable. Giving here somewhat of the benefit of the doubt, I imagine she just hit a mental wall where she asked herself what it would take to make the job of having a clothing company worth it, and this is where she landed. Maybe she just wants it do disappear so she can have the freedom to sign a deal with Carumia clothing.

MisterX

• Rep: 51
« Reply #103 on: September 08, 2021, 11:42:35 AM »
"Designed by Mamaskate, Skatepussy, and Skategoat"??
"Luxury" skate pants?

this really makes me long for the days when you'd get shunned at the spot for doing railslides instead of noseslides.

Designed by three people with zero fashion design experience.  I really enjoy the fact that the pants feature an elastic waist, drawstring, and belt loops.  If they had suspender buttons these things would be the most held up joints possible.  I highly doubt the fabric is milled in LA, so these are not made from scratch.

Nothing screams luxury like a brand who's logo is quite literally an ass.  Louis Vuitton better take notes.

Omars_Dad

• Rep: 61
« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2021, 11:46:55 AM »
has her profile always been private? i went on an unfollow spree a while ago and wanted to read some comments related to this nonsense but cant.

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #105 on: September 08, 2021, 11:51:47 AM »
has her profile always been private? i went on an unfollow spree a while ago and wanted to read some comments related to this nonsense but cant.

I don’t follow her and I’m able to see the profile.

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #106 on: September 08, 2021, 11:57:01 AM »
I’m pro now guys

froufroufox

• Rep: 31
« Reply #107 on: September 08, 2021, 12:03:00 PM »
i mean it’s kinda funny how worked up some people are over this. who cares at all tbh, it’s a corny brand but part of such a different world.

TheDingus

« Reply #108 on: September 08, 2021, 12:03:13 PM »
You can literally buy a new pair of Dickies every week for a year for the price of one pair of Scientology pajama pants.

shredder sequel

• Rep: 58
« Reply #109 on: September 08, 2021, 12:10:08 PM »
As a professional maker of very expensive pants, I can confirm that these are bullshit. It takes more than upping your prices to make your clothes desirable. Giving here somewhat of the benefit of the doubt, I imagine she just hit a mental wall where she asked herself what it would take to make the job of having a clothing company worth it, and this is where she landed. Maybe she just wants it do disappear so she can have the freedom to sign a deal with Carumia clothing.

Is that you Evan Kinori?

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #110 on: September 08, 2021, 12:24:49 PM »

Apparently people are buying them?
Even the $1000 khaki bucket hat is sold out
Anyone around venice better keep an eye out for wild big mama’s

"Brands" do this shit all the time.  Make it look like you've sold out of shit to increase FOMO and "demand".   This turd just gets gettin thicker and thicker.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1145
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #111 on: September 08, 2021, 12:32:09 PM »
Jesus h christ
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 905
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #112 on: September 08, 2021, 12:58:52 PM »
I always wondered if they sold one of these.

https://www.fancyladskateboards.com/collections/stuff/products/matt-tomasellos-self-flipping-manip-board

Unrelated except the extremely high price.

TheDingus

« Reply #113 on: September 08, 2021, 01:00:44 PM »

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #114 on: September 08, 2021, 01:02:11 PM »
Expand Quote

https://www.fancyladskateboards.com/collections/stuff/products/matt-tomasellos-self-flipping-manip-board

[close]

That’s high art.

I could also see them not actually expecting anybody to pay that price, but if someone would they would gladly part with it for 5,000.

Dante Bichette

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 51
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #115 on: September 08, 2021, 01:02:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

She doesn't want to fall down and get pussy broke.

I've been aware of skatepussy for a while now (because of her ass) I always thought it was a bit weird how she's going to these parks that most likely have kids there with her whole ass out.
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 905
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #116 on: September 08, 2021, 01:05:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

That’s high art.
[close]

I could also see them not actually expecting anybody to pay that price, but if someone would they would gladly part with it for 5,000.

Lol I don’t think they expect to sell that either, at first that’s what I thought skatemama was doing, but her blocking people asking about it on insta is some hilarious Lavar Ball shit.

Bigwheelbite

• Rep: -163
« Reply #117 on: September 08, 2021, 01:18:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Not a typo, or a joke. She confirmed on her Instagram that the prices are correct. But will donate 10% of every pair sold to charity.
[close]

What a magnanimous cunt she is, only keeping $1260.00 from each pair of pants for herself. We should all aspire to her level of unchecked greed.

If i wanted to donate 140 to some unnamed "charity" I could do it without spending 1200 on board shorts that look fresh off the rack from Target.

Well said - a proper c-u-next-tuesday she is. Whats funny is how they've displayed all the chino pants as sold out. The classic attempt to create demand but pretending they're super popular! Sold out my ass - ain't nobody buying that shit!

donkey

• Rep: -67
  • donk
« Reply #118 on: September 08, 2021, 01:28:00 PM »
i mean it’s kinda funny how worked up some people are over this. who cares at all tbh, it’s a corny brand but part of such a different world.
i know. usually im so amped up to discuss kooks and shit in the LA world, but i cant even figure out why we even need to talk about this. its such an obvious play that it's not even interesting

BugleBites

• Rep: -68
« Reply #119 on: September 08, 2021, 01:35:39 PM »
After thinking about it some more, I suspect someone told her charging $100 for her pants was too little, and to mark them up to a ridiculous price but then mark them back down a bit later to something that seems more reasonable after seeing a $1400 price tag. Like $500 or something, which is still far too much. If it's not that, or some sort of marketing joke that missed the mark, then yeah, full on scumbag shit.

These are NOT luxury pants. They are sweatshop pants with a god damned elastic waistband lol. Those welt pockets don't even look well constructed - no bartack/reenforcement on the ends, which is standard and crucial at that stress point.

As someone who puts a lot of time into designing and manufacturing custom pants, I find this insulting, frankly.