Author Topic: SLAP Snoopy Sticker?  (Read 4261 times)

professor pound cake

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 3
SLAP Snoopy Sticker?
« on: December 04, 2021, 08:32:45 PM »
Hey guys,

I cannot find the 25 cent SLAP sticker thread even with the search bar. I wanted to buy some of the Snoopy stickers if they are still being made

thank you

shawom

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2191
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
Re: SLAP Snoopy Sticker?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2021, 10:18:23 PM »
25¢ SLAP stickers? I have no idea what you could be referencing.  8)
Just playing. Here’s what really happened: 
I realized that prices that low would crash the global sticker market, so I was forced to act in the interest of humanity.
I personally bought all of the remaining inventory of stickers & plan to bury them in the desert next to my collections of Atari ET video game cartridges, and GM EV-1s.
Once again, I am saving the world from certain calamity.
You’re great grandchildren can thank me later.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1427
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2021, 07:02:08 AM »
^ Hahahaha Lou <3

You can PM me if you'd like some. 25 cents a glossy sticker, 50 for holographic, 58 cents for postage in the US for up to 10 stickers, $1.30 for international postage up to 10 stickers.

It got to be too much. I work full time and do some side gigs, and was shipping out 10-30 orders, and had to produce 100-300 stickers daily. I fucked up two orders and felt terrible about it, so I shut the thread down. Sent the people replacements, but haven't heard back from them. It was just too hectic and the last thing I wanted was for people to feel ripped off.

Also, the recent designs were lackluster, and I felt like I was being annoying updating the thread. So it got deleted, sorry about any confusion. As stated previously, if anyone wants some, drop me a DM. I'm done advertising it though.

In good news, I acquired a used Brother ScanNcut SDX125, it's made decal production a lot easier and higher quality. Thanks to everyone for the tips while ordering which made this possible.  :)
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

Fhk

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2021, 08:49:58 AM »
^ Hahahaha Lou <3

You can PM me if you'd like some. 25 cents a glossy sticker, 50 for holographic, 58 cents for postage in the US for up to 10 stickers, $1.30 for international postage up to 10 stickers.

It got to be too much. I work full time and do some side gigs, and was shipping out 10-30 orders, and had to produce 100-300 stickers daily. I fucked up two orders and felt terrible about it, so I shut the thread down. Sent the people replacements, but haven't heard back from them. It was just too hectic and the last thing I wanted was for people to feel ripped off.

Also, the recent designs were lackluster, and I felt like I was being annoying updating the thread. So it got deleted, sorry about any confusion. As stated previously, if anyone wants some, drop me a DM. I'm done advertising it though.

In good news, I acquired a used Brother ScanNcut SDX125, it's made decal production a lot easier and higher quality. Thanks to everyone for the tips while ordering which made this possible.  :)
What you're doing is amazing and certainly never annoying. Congrats on the new equipment Puff!

professor pound cake

• Rep: 3
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2021, 12:52:22 PM »
Got the stickers! Super nice quality and awesome design! Thank you PuffinMuffin!

Qebrus

• Rep: 15
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2022, 01:07:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Got the stickers! Super nice quality and awesome design! Thank you PuffinMuffin!
[close]

I'm thrilled you dig them! Just completed a large run. If anyone else would like to buy some, send me a DM.  :)

Still avaliable for international?

PuffinMuffin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2022, 07:09:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm thrilled you dig them! Just completed a large run. If anyone else would like to buy some, send me a DM.  :)

[close]

Hi Qebrus, they're still available. I just sold out of the holographic ones, and unfortunately won't be able to make more without charging a high price (the metallic holo material dulls plotter blades fast, and they cost 20$ apiece) If you or anyone else wants to order the other ones, drop me a DM on here.  :)

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2191
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2022, 07:28:48 PM »
Get in on these if you know what’s good, PALS.
My set up appears 3.7 times sexier than it actually is, thanks to a few of these jawns, strategically placed on my deck. It also feels 24% faster than it was previously*.
Talk about a cost effective upgrade!
The future of performance awaits you.

*Individual results may very. Consult with a finanancial planner or medical professional to see if SLAP stickers are right for you. Limited time offer, while supplies last. Act now, operators are standing by. Don’t die wondering.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 07:35:54 PM by Lou Strux »

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

LewFarrell

• Rep: 140
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2022, 09:15:09 AM »

They look great and were well packaged, thank you @PuffinMuffin !

lulz

• Rep: 34
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2023, 08:12:49 PM »
Are these still available?)

jsettle

• Rep: 134
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2023, 09:01:59 PM »
Im one of the people who's orders got messed up and never received. I apologize for not reaching back out to let you know i got the replacements. I didn't feel ripped off at all and appreciated how quick you were to send out replacements and how easy you were to talk with about it. I think every pal appreciates you making those stickers and doing orders for them. I understood you were doing it all on your own and the prices were so good so it was never an issue for me waiting for the stickers or the "mess up" that probably wasn't even your fault. I would definitely buy more and hope you sell them again so people can enjoy them as well!

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
  • &#633;&#477;&#652;&#477;&#633;o&#607; llo&#7450;
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2023, 10:52:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Hi Qebrus, they're still available. I just sold out of the holographic ones, and unfortunately won't be able to make more without charging a high price (the metallic holo material dulls plotter blades fast, and they cost 20$ apiece) If you or anyone else wants to order the other ones, drop me a DM on here.  :)
I'll DM u for sure
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

streetmeat

• Rep: 171
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2023, 03:09:06 AM »
hoping these are still available, i need a re-up!

Crailslideyoface

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2023, 12:23:23 PM »
Would also be down for a re-up someday
I wanna crap in a box just to mail it to you so your bitch ass can smell it

PuffinMuffin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2024, 02:56:22 AM »
There are still a couple hundred stickers left.

I've been toying with the idea of creating 6-dollar sticker packs. Being as I'm in Germany, I feel there's an opportunity to do some good.

All proceeds will go to displaced Ukrainian children in the form of gear. They'll of course trade it with the older kids for ciggies and beer. Creating the vibrant and classic skate culture of little inebriated shitheads.

Nah, but for real, let me know if it's something you'd be interested in. The kids would be stoked on it, they're appreciative of ratty old gear. They'd really love some fresh stuff.

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 793
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2024, 03:51:07 AM »
Glad to see your still about @PuffinMuffin  . I've run out of them, happy enough to send you €6 or whatever for some more (in France so € is easier then USD). Hope you settled in well and had a good Christmas/new years!

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2024, 04:31:01 AM »
Glad to see your still about @PuffinMuffin  . I've run out of them, happy enough to send you €6 or whatever for some more (in France so € is easier then USD). Hope you settled in well and had a good Christmas/new years!
Same here, I'm running low on them + helping Ukraine is always a huge plus
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

WavyDavy

• Rep: 129
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2024, 05:31:29 AM »
Are some snoopy stickers left? I'm in Germany and would be happy to buy a sticker or 2 or even a package  :)

Skatebeard

• Rep: 130
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2024, 05:37:16 AM »

I've been toying with the idea of creating 6-dollar sticker packs. Being as I'm in Germany, I feel there's an opportunity to do some good.

All proceeds will go to displaced Ukrainian children in the form of gear. They'll of course trade it with the older kids for ciggies and beer. Creating the vibrant and classic skate culture of little inebriated shitheads.

Nah, but for real, let me know if it's something you'd be interested in. The kids would be stoked on it, they're appreciative of ratty old gear. They'd really love some fresh stuff.

I'm in as long as you can post to the UK

dstrytruitt

• Rep: 104
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2024, 05:39:16 AM »
In the US and would be happy to kick in on a couple of packs.

notinternetfamous

• Rep: 309
  • Watch PURGATORY - the Sproul video
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2024, 05:43:39 AM »
I would definitely purchase a few sticker packs! I had no idea you were based in Germany! I spent 10 weeks in Braunschweig Summer of 2019 and had so much fun skating with the locals

Jewel Runner

• Rep: 101
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2024, 07:50:02 AM »
Send some my way aswell (Portugal)

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 714
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2024, 09:48:28 AM »
Im in for some! My dog looks like Snoopy (only coloring, though) so I have to represent.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 706
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2024, 10:04:37 AM »
Glad to see your still about @PuffinMuffin 

still reppin the ones you sent me before on my way down the highway.

nonickname

• Rep: 85
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2024, 10:14:04 AM »
If you're up to mailing to Canada I'm in too!

Also if everyone who orders would send you back some stickers from their local shops you could give all the groms random ones from around the world - which I think would be pretty sweet.
"Cheating is just another way of being prepared" - Coach McGuirk

Frank and Fred

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 764
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2024, 12:19:10 PM »
I'll buy a sticker pack. Can I pay pal you?

Crailslideyoface

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2024, 07:29:25 PM »

Very down to buy a pack or two if ya can ship to the US!
I wanna crap in a box just to mail it to you so your bitch ass can smell it

PuffinMuffin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2024, 02:21:41 AM »
Wow, I'm blown away by the generosity of you all.

I can ship stickers anywhere. 12-15 stickers in each sticker pack depending on weight for 6$. I'll vary the designs. Let me know if there are any you wouldn't like, and I'll exclude them.

DM your address if you'd still like to buy some, and then I'll send you my Venmo/PayPal.

This will probably be the last of my SLAP stickers. My decal machines don't work with the 230 V / 50 Hz German power outlets, and buying stickers from a supplier is prohibitively expensive.

P.S. The smooth glossy stickers are laminated and water/UV-proof. Matte stickers have been clear-coated, and are not very water/UV-proof.

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2024, 03:08:26 AM »
PM sent  :)
Expand Quote
[close]

As Fuck.

devils acrobat

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2024, 04:21:19 AM »