Author Topic: 2022 unpopular opinion thread  (Read 184439 times)

dannyprovolone

Re: 2022 unpopular opinion thread
« Reply #2370 on: October 06, 2022, 10:41:45 AM »
Expand Quote
If your friend does a kickflip bs noseslide do you walk up to them and hand them a slip of paper that says "kook'd for bs noseslide, that's a banned trick"?
[close]

Yes

Unpopular opinion: peeing in Gatorade bottles should be destigmatized. It’s 10x more hygienic than any other way of relieving yourself. You literally don’t even have to touch your penis and all pee splashback is kept in the container. You don’t have to touch your disgusting toilet handle or the door knob, it even saves a flush so good for the environment! I can’t believe I ever let my normie roommates make me feel bad for doing it during my counter strike phase. Bottlepissers unite.

That’s just insane and weird. Do you live in a tent?

Im in a city where I see tons of piss filled bottles on the side of the road. Way more than you’d imagine. Once I started noticing them I realized they are absolutely everywhere. Are you one of these people? 

Please start using toilets. Also noseslides are cool especially if you nollie into them.

jorge

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #2371 on: October 06, 2022, 10:49:39 AM »
Expand Quote
If your friend does a kickflip bs noseslide do you walk up to them and hand them a slip of paper that says "kook'd for bs noseslide, that's a banned trick"?
[close]

Yes

Rob Welsh would like a word with you regarding noseslides.

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -444
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #2372 on: October 06, 2022, 11:12:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes

Unpopular opinion: peeing in Gatorade bottles should be destigmatized. It’s 10x more hygienic than any other way of relieving yourself. You literally don’t even have to touch your penis and all pee splashback is kept in the container. You don’t have to touch your disgusting toilet handle or the door knob, it even saves a flush so good for the environment! I can’t believe I ever let my normie roommates make me feel bad for doing it during my counter strike phase. Bottlepissers unite.
[close]

Im in a city where I see tons of piss filled bottles on the side of the road. Way more than you’d imagine. Once I started noticing them I realized they are absolutely everywhere. Are you one of these people? 

Please start using toilets. Also noseslides are cool especially if you nollie into them.

There’s no good reason not to besides it being weird. You don’t just throw it into a vacant lot like an animal you go and dispose of it in the toilet at your own leisure, like a gentleman.

And for your own edification I actually stopped peeing in bottles when I moved in with my baby mother but I still pee in the sink about half of the time, other half I sit down and use the toilet like an adult. Standing and peeing in a toilet is for plebs

IpathCats

« Reply #2373 on: October 06, 2022, 11:52:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes

[close]

[close]

There’s no good reason not to besides it being weird. You don’t just throw it into a vacant lot like an animal you go and dispose of it in the toilet at your own leisure, like a gentleman.

And for your own edification I actually stopped peeing in bottles when I moved in with my baby mother but I still pee in the sink about half of the time, other half I sit down and use the toilet like an adult. Standing and peeing in a toilet is for plebs

This exchange made me lol. gnar'd for contributing to the degeneracy in bmore. god that place is disgusting.

R3dBullRox420

« Reply #2374 on: October 06, 2022, 12:04:02 PM »
I'm imagining what this thread would be like in the 70s/80s.

"Popping tricks in pools is cheating! You're using a cheating gimmick to get more height and it doesn't count!"

Some of y'all are getting in your own way of enjoying skateboarding. Skateboarding is art and it's all subjective, but it's also supposed to be fun and social. If your friend does a kickflip bs noseslide do you walk up to them and hand them a slip of paper that says "kook'd for bs noseslide, that's a banned trick"?

Lol nah. Don't take these clowns seriously. It may appear as gatekeeping but ppl tend not to speak in nuance here.
What they deep down meant is they're hard to make look good, giving their starter pack status.

It's not what you do, it's how you do it

In that new Chase Walker vid some fool does noseslide on a regular ledge followed by back blunt @ 1:29: https://youtu.be/Okidk7y7HtE?t=89

Nose slide is kinda whatever on it's own but the proximity to the mini hubba blunt makes the noselslide tight

There's another clip of a nosegrind on a 2-star and he shuv-firecrackers out n he toe drags upon landing.
Type A or salty skaters would think it was wack, but someone reading between the lines would see that the toe drag helped him swerve around the car. Also he was doing it in black air forces, this clip was very much "black air force activities" if u think about it which is fire

sacking rails

• Rep: -222
  • sacking rails
« Reply #2375 on: October 06, 2022, 12:06:37 PM »
noseslide and boardslide are only real tricks when theyre frontside. who actually gets stoked on back nose/boardslide??

cky enthusiast

« Reply #2376 on: October 06, 2022, 12:08:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes

[close]

[close]

your kid is gonna be f u c k e d

TheBoognish

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #2377 on: October 06, 2022, 12:09:08 PM »
noseslide and boardslide are only real tricks when theyre frontside. who actually gets stoked on back nose/boardslide??

I’d rather watch Rob Welsh or Hjalte Halberg backside noselide a ledge all afternoon than a lot of peoples’ video parts these days.

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2378 on: October 06, 2022, 12:14:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes

[close]

[close]

[close]

Eh he’s happy, healthy, cute and reaching all his developmental milestones, go fuck your mothers pussy though for me buddy

R3dBullRox420

« Reply #2379 on: October 06, 2022, 12:19:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
You don’t have to touch your disgusting toilet handle or the door knob, it even saves a flush so good for the environment! I can’t believe I ever let my normie roommates make me feel bad for doing it during my counter strike phase. Bottlepissers unite.
[close]

[close]

Lol @ the eco friendly justification.
"Using a single use plastic bottle and delaying when it's flushed down the toilet is gentlemanly and eco friendly"
Haha ok bro

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 759
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #2380 on: October 06, 2022, 12:25:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Eh he’s happy, healthy, cute and reaching all his developmental milestones, go fuck your mothers pussy though for me buddy

So you promote incest and piss jugs.

Thanks for joining SLAP

nothing's been the since same

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2381 on: October 06, 2022, 12:35:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
You don’t have to touch your disgusting toilet handle or the door knob, it even saves a flush so good for the environment! I can’t believe I ever let my normie roommates make me feel bad for doing it during my counter strike phase. Bottlepissers unite.
[close]

[close]

[close]

"Using a single use plastic bottle and delaying when it's flushed down the toilet is gentlemanly and eco friendly"
Haha ok bro

you wait until the next time you have to use the bathroom then just empty it then. It technically does save a flush

sacking rails

• sacking rails
« Reply #2382 on: October 06, 2022, 12:41:24 PM »
pretty eco friendly

dannyprovolone

« Reply #2383 on: October 06, 2022, 12:41:36 PM »
so you just carry around half full bottles of piss all day? what kind of work do you do?

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2384 on: October 06, 2022, 12:43:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Thanks for joining SLAP

If telling somebody to fuck their mother is promoting incest then I only promote incest with the aforementioned gentleman and you. Also in all seriousness it’s weird that you genuinely don’t like me because I told you to suck my stinky cock as a joke. I thought we were bantering I wasn’t actually upset with you or anything dude

KinkyRailsRailed4u

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 93
  • Here For Friendship :)
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2385 on: October 06, 2022, 12:53:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Haha ok bro
[close]

you wait until the next time you have to use the bathroom then just empty it then. It technically does save a flush

Hi Sizzle, I can tell we're going to be friends!

This reminds me of a short prison sentence I served during Covid. Prison population has continued to grow rapidly in Buffalo. All the facilities were full, with up to four inmates lived in each cell only meant for two people.

Me and my Fruit Belt Gang cohorts passed a motion to pee in Coke bottles. Our rivals, the Cash Money Gang DID NOT PASS SUCH A MOTION. They were toe hair deep in their own tinkles. Valuable lessons were learned that day about the importance of piss bottles.

It's illegal to dispose of human excrement in the trash, which is how I ended up in Buffalo's supermax in the first place.
Kids don't know about kindness these days.

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 509
« Reply #2386 on: October 06, 2022, 12:55:39 PM »
Unless you’re a legit train hopping crust punk, wearing fucked up pants with patches on them is some lame ass poser shit.  Looking at you, half the Polar team.

sacking rails

• sacking rails
« Reply #2387 on: October 06, 2022, 12:56:36 PM »
get him hes a new user

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 759
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #2388 on: October 06, 2022, 02:49:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Thanks for joining SLAP
[close]

If telling somebody to fuck their mother is promoting incest then I only promote incest with the aforementioned gentleman and you. Also in all seriousness it’s weird that you genuinely don’t like me because I told you to suck my stinky cock as a joke. I thought we were bantering I wasn’t actually upset with you or anything dude

For the record I don’t like mother jokes because my mother is wonderful.

But other than that, I do like cock jokes.   I don’t know you and I don’t dislike you. I’m not upset with you either.

With sincerity, Wellcum to SLAP.

🤝

nothing's been the since same

cky enthusiast

« Reply #2389 on: October 06, 2022, 03:11:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

“my child is reaching all their developmental milestones” says man carrying bottles of piss 

LebowskisRug

« Reply #2390 on: October 06, 2022, 03:26:39 PM »
Still pretty stoked on Bunnyhop and VA having last part.

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
« Reply #2391 on: October 06, 2022, 03:32:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Haha ok bro
[close]

How many times do you piss in the same gatorade bottle before you have to throw it away ? What's the criterion ? color ? smell ?

skatebruh

• Rep: 30
« Reply #2392 on: October 06, 2022, 04:21:49 PM »
I skate at the park early in the morning to avoid you people.

How am I going to warm up without a backside noseslide?

You think I'm just going to hop on backside tailslide without doing the noseslide first to see how the ledge slides.

I'm glad I got to the park early. No one is around to see me stick on that first noseslide and wax the ledge.

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
« Reply #2393 on: October 06, 2022, 04:23:57 PM »
 *established pro farts loudly

THAT'S IT FOLKS, LOOKS LIKE WE'VE GOT OUR SOTY.

Gab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 246
« Reply #2394 on: October 06, 2022, 04:27:35 PM »
*established pro farts loudly

THAT'S IT FOLKS, LOOKS LIKE WE'VE GOT OUR SOTY.

Don’t push too hard or you’ll give a new meaning to soty runs

thanksgiving

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #2395 on: October 06, 2022, 04:28:02 PM »
polar always has the worst ply colors

if u dont want yellow or pink or orange ur fucked

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #2396 on: October 06, 2022, 04:33:19 PM »

Yellow, pink and orange are the best ply colours in that order. If you don't want yellow pink or orange yes you are fucked.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
« Reply #2397 on: October 06, 2022, 05:20:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes

[close]

[close]

Lemme get this straight.

You say peeing in a bottle is more hygienic because you don’t have to touch a toilet handle or a public doorknob, yet you say you dispose of the piss in your container in a toilet.

Sounds like you are just adding extra steps with no benefit. Plus you have to lug your warm puss around (in your backpack?) until you get to a toilet.

I’m not hating, I don’t care what you do with your piss. But your reasoning doesn’t quite make sense to me. If you get off peeing in stuff that’s not meant to be peed in, that’s another thing.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1101
« Reply #2398 on: October 06, 2022, 05:55:38 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Yellow, pink and orange are the best ply colours in that order. If you don't want yellow pink or orange yes you are fucked.

I’ve definitely bought multiple boards because they had an top or bottom orange ply.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Slugboi22

• Rep: 62
« Reply #2399 on: October 06, 2022, 06:05:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

I’ve definitely bought multiple boards because they had an top or bottom orange ply.
i’m quite partial to green and lucky for me my polar 8.75 is green on the top and bottom ply. Big fan of blue tops too.