Author Topic: 2022 unpopular opinion thread  (Read 186059 times)

realbasedgod112

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 80
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: 2022 unpopular opinion thread
« Reply #2400 on: October 06, 2022, 06:44:14 PM »
I skate at the park early in the morning to avoid you people.

How am I going to warm up without a backside noseslide?

You think I'm just going to hop on backside tailslide without doing the noseslide first to see how the ledge slides.

I'm glad I got to the park early. No one is around to see me stick on that first noseslide and wax the ledge.
i have no problem with people doing wack tricks, having fun is what skating is! i can't go a session without a backside noseslide, but it's a warmup trick. just like a fs5050 fs180 out, you have to do it so you can get to better skating.
ultimately, the most wack thing in skateboarding is caring what people wacker than you think.
y’all not fuckin with what i’m fuckin with

sacking rails

• Rep: -222
  • sacking rails
« Reply #2401 on: October 06, 2022, 06:51:49 PM »
*established pro farts loudly

THAT'S IT FOLKS, LOOKS LIKE WE'VE GOT OUR SOTY.
shitter of the year

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 205
« Reply #2402 on: October 06, 2022, 07:51:54 PM »
Learning hard tricks isn’t really worth it for most of us

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2403 on: October 06, 2022, 08:14:32 PM »

And here I thought I stirred the pot by saying slider rails are dumb and lazy.
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

(Just playing, you’ll see my pals part and realize I’m on some C-grade cock level tricks)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 08:34:39 PM by EXTRA SPICY »
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2210
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #2404 on: October 06, 2022, 08:23:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

(Just playing, you’ll see my pals part and realize I’m ok some C-grade cock level tricks)
THIS mootherhugger over here… I’ve skated with this dude & would gladly trade all 12 of my D-grade “taint level” trucks for just 3 of his C-grade tricks.
Spice, you ain’t foolin’ nobody.
Looking forward to this next video.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

livin on a speyer

« Reply #2405 on: October 06, 2022, 08:54:02 PM »
noseslide and boardslide are only real tricks when theyre frontside. who actually gets stoked on back nose/boardslide??
I do if it is done well. I also like fs smiths more than bs smiths. Bs smiths are too la-di-daa.

sacking rails

• sacking rails
« Reply #2406 on: October 06, 2022, 11:01:24 PM »
Expand Quote
noseslide and boardslide are only real tricks when theyre frontside. who actually gets stoked on back nose/boardslide??
[close]
I do if it is done well. I also like fs smiths more than bs smiths. Bs smiths are too la-di-daa.
front smith is the shit
bs lipslide>bs smith

djoekr

• Rep: 300
« Reply #2407 on: October 07, 2022, 04:58:06 AM »
so you just carry around half full bottles of piss all day? what kind of work do you do?

Way of the road boys.
Skateboarding is a joke
And if you think otherwise
you're fucked in the head

It's not that serious -
Go fast, catch a frontside
And remember why you love it

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2408 on: October 07, 2022, 10:16:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

(Just playing, you’ll see my pals part and realize I’m on some C-grade cock level tricks)
Slider rails are lazy but they’re fun sometimes. I set up two identical boards one with one without and found I don’t like them that much tho.

sacking rails

• sacking rails
« Reply #2409 on: October 07, 2022, 10:34:31 AM »
my dad is younger than me

m path

• Rep: -51
« Reply #2410 on: October 07, 2022, 04:48:46 PM »
  Nak's skating is simple and solid af.  Good combo. Always thought that even while recoiling at some antics. Also liked how he went at the Kwalks Real thing.  Theres one dude who I NEVER would have thought I'd end up backing 100% Kwalks is the shit.
"You used to speak the truth but now you're clever"

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2411 on: October 07, 2022, 06:08:49 PM »
  Nak's skating is simple and solid af.  Good combo. Always thought that even while recoiling at some antics. Also liked how he went at the Kwalks Real thing.  Theres one dude who I NEVER would have thought I'd end up backing 100% Kwalks is the shit.
KWalks is good. I like his skating

backside_frontside

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -298
« Reply #2412 on: October 07, 2022, 06:39:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
KWalks is good. I like his skating

He did a back tail inward heel out that looked really sick. Made me respect Kwalks more.

sluggers

• Rep: -407
« Reply #2413 on: October 07, 2022, 06:48:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If your friend does a kickflip bs noseslide do you walk up to them and hand them a slip of paper that says "kook'd for bs noseslide, that's a banned trick"?
[close]
You don’t have to touch your disgusting toilet handle or the door knob, it even saves a flush so good for the environment! I can’t believe I ever let my normie roommates make me feel bad for doing it during my counter strike phase. Bottlepissers unite.
[close]

That’s just insane and weird. Do you live in a tent?

Im in a city where I see tons of piss filled bottles on the side of the road. Way more than you’d imagine. Once I started noticing them I realized they are absolutely everywhere. Are you one of these people? 

Please start using toilets. Also noseslides are cool especially if you nollie into them.
[close]

There’s no good reason not to besides it being weird. You don’t just throw it into a vacant lot like an animal you go and dispose of it in the toilet at your own leisure, like a gentleman.
[close]

Lol @ the eco friendly justification.
"Using a single use plastic bottle and delaying when it's flushed down the toilet is gentlemanly and eco friendly"
Haha ok bro
[close]

you wait until the next time you have to use the bathroom then just empty it then. It technically does save a flush
[close]

Hi Sizzle, I can tell we're going to be friends!

This reminds me of a short prison sentence I served during Covid. Prison population has continued to grow rapidly in Buffalo. All the facilities were full, with up to four inmates lived in each cell only meant for two people.

Me and my Fruit Belt Gang cohorts passed a motion to pee in Coke bottles. Our rivals, the Cash Money Gang DID NOT PASS SUCH A MOTION. They were toe hair deep in their own tinkles. Valuable lessons were learned that day about the importance of piss bottles.

It's illegal to dispose of human excrement in the trash, which is how I ended up in Buffalo's supermax in the first place.

Great story, you can stick around.!

More adventures of the Fruit Belt Gang, please.

Shalom.

sluggers

« Reply #2414 on: October 07, 2022, 06:56:52 PM »
Skateboarding down highways is fun, especially in Jacksonville, FL

Nothing like being an elbows length from big rigs going 80 mph to make you feel alive.

More people should try it.!

m path

• Rep: -51
« Reply #2415 on: October 07, 2022, 07:05:56 PM »

Nothing like being an elbows length from big rigs going 80 mph to make you feel alive.

That's sick!!
"You used to speak the truth but now you're clever"

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -436
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #2416 on: October 07, 2022, 07:27:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If your friend does a kickflip bs noseslide do you walk up to them and hand them a slip of paper that says "kook'd for bs noseslide, that's a banned trick"?
[close]

Yes

Unpopular opinion: peeing in Gatorade bottles should be destigmatized. It’s 10x more hygienic than any other way of relieving yourself. You literally don’t even have to touch your penis and all pee splashback is kept in the container. You don’t have to touch your disgusting toilet handle or the door knob, it even saves a flush so good for the environment! I can’t believe I ever let my normie roommates make me feel bad for doing it during my counter strike phase. Bottlepissers unite.
[close]

Im in a city where I see tons of piss filled bottles on the side of the road. Way more than you’d imagine. Once I started noticing them I realized they are absolutely everywhere. Are you one of these people? 

Please start using toilets. Also noseslides are cool especially if you nollie into them.
[close]

There’s no good reason not to besides it being weird. You don’t just throw it into a vacant lot like an animal you go and dispose of it in the toilet at your own leisure, like a gentleman.

And for your own edification I actually stopped peeing in bottles when I moved in with my baby mother but I still pee in the sink about half of the time, other half I sit down and use the toilet like an adult. Standing and peeing in a toilet is for plebs
[close]

your kid is gonna be f u c k e d
[close]

Eh he’s happy, healthy, cute and reaching all his developmental milestones, go fuck your mothers pussy though for me buddy
[close]

So you promote incest and piss jugs.

Thanks for joining SLAP
[close]

If telling somebody to fuck their mother is promoting incest then I only promote incest with the aforementioned gentleman and you. Also in all seriousness it’s weird that you genuinely don’t like me because I told you to suck my stinky cock as a joke. I thought we were bantering I wasn’t actually upset with you or anything dude
[close]

For the record I don’t like mother jokes because my mother is wonderful.

But other than that, I do like cock jokes.   I don’t know you and I don’t dislike you. I’m not upset with you either.

With sincerity, Wellcum to SLAP.

🤝

I’m sorry for being weird, I was reading too much into it and thought you were e-vibing me. I apologize for what I said, nothing but blessings to you and your family going into this holiday season man. 🤝 and <3

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2417 on: October 07, 2022, 07:30:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes

Unpopular opinion: peeing in Gatorade bottles should be destigmatized. It’s 10x more hygienic than any other way of relieving yourself. You literally don’t even have to touch your penis and all pee splashback is kept in the container. You don’t have to touch your disgusting toilet handle or the door knob, it even saves a flush so good for the environment! I can’t believe I ever let my normie roommates make me feel bad for doing it during my counter strike phase. Bottlepissers unite.
[close]

[close]

And for your own edification I actually stopped peeing in bottles when I moved in with my baby mother but I still pee in the sink about half of the time, other half I sit down and use the toilet like an adult. Standing and peeing in a toilet is for plebs
[close]

your kid is gonna be f u c k e d
[close]

Eh he’s happy, healthy, cute and reaching all his developmental milestones, go fuck your mothers pussy though for me buddy
[close]

“my child is reaching all their developmental milestones” says man carrying bottles of piss

Superb reply, actually chortled out loud, but you’re still incredibly wack for saying that

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #2418 on: October 07, 2022, 07:44:39 PM »
 I like that magenta/yellow eyeball Disorder graphic and I fucking hate myself for it.

sluggers

« Reply #2419 on: October 07, 2022, 08:02:19 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
  That's sick!!

First time I was picked up by an Uber driver after awhile.

Second, a cop just cruised right on past, no problem.

Take back the Eisenhower Expressways.!

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2420 on: October 07, 2022, 08:34:18 PM »
Sorry for multiple replies I can’t figure out how to quote multiple things easily on mobile

Crispy bacon is fundamentally really fucking stupid. What a waste of bacon. The whole point of bacon is that it’s like 90% fat. It’s overcooked if you can’t bend it without breaking.

Rare steak is incredibly overrated, medium-rare to medium is superior. The texture of cooked beef is just as enjoyable as the flavor to me. Love a little bit of chew to my steak. I completely defer to anybody who knows more about food than me and get that I can be wrong but 99% of the time I feel like it’s little dick energy dudes who fetishize rare beef. Like “if your boyfriend doesn’t drive a Ford, you’ve got a girlfriend” type dudes who post shitty Instagram memes about how much they like bacon and having a beard.

On the beef subject, I genuinely don’t understand why people eat rare burgers and shit. I don’t mind rare steak but it’s just disgusting to me. I had a coworker give me shit about ordering my burger well done like bro it’s fucking 80% ground beef, not a fucking steak. Can’t explain it I just don’t want my  burger to be…. soft I guess? I don’t really want it tender tender I want it a little springy

I try not to judge people off superficial lifestyle choices because I’m clearly a little eccentric myself but I lose respect for people who don’t eat pizza crust. I understand having different tastes but like it’s literally fucking bread. You are grossed out by the bread that you were just eating covered in toppings? It’s literally the same bread. Just fucking eat it, it’s literally bread. There’s no non-insane reason not to eat it.

Tyshawn’s style is amazing. Would rather watch him skate flat than 99% of video parts. Sketchy landings look cooler than bolts landings to me. Humanizes his skating a lot, makes it even more impressive for some reason. I don’t know if this is really unpopular or just unpopular on slap

Hot take - Brandon Westgate is one of the most underrated skaters of all time and deserves close to GT level acclaim

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #2421 on: October 07, 2022, 08:46:57 PM »
Sorry for multiple replies I can’t figure out how to quote multiple things easily on mobile

Crispy bacon is fundamentally really fucking stupid. What a waste of bacon. The whole point of bacon is that it’s like 90% fat. It’s overcooked if you can’t bend it without breaking.

Rare steak is incredibly overrated, medium-rare to medium is superior. The texture of cooked beef is just as enjoyable as the flavor to me. Love a little bit of chew to my steak. I completely defer to anybody who knows more about food than me and get that I can be wrong but 99% of the time I feel like it’s little dick energy dudes who fetishize rare beef. Like “if your boyfriend doesn’t drive a Ford, you’ve got a girlfriend” type dudes who post shitty Instagram memes about how much they like bacon and having a beard.

On the beef subject, I genuinely don’t understand why people eat rare burgers and shit. I don’t mind rare steak but it’s just disgusting to me. I had a coworker give me shit about ordering my burger well done like bro it’s fucking 80% ground beef, not a fucking steak. Can’t explain it I just don’t want my  burger to be…. soft I guess? I don’t really want it tender tender I want it a little springy

I try not to judge people off superficial lifestyle choices because I’m clearly a little eccentric myself but I lose respect for people who don’t eat pizza crust. I understand having different tastes but like it’s literally fucking bread. You are grossed out by the bread that you were just eating covered in toppings? It’s literally the same bread. Just fucking eat it, it’s literally bread. There’s no non-insane reason not to eat it.

Tyshawn’s style is amazing. Would rather watch him skate flat than 99% of video parts. Sketchy landings look cooler than bolts landings to me. Humanizes his skating a lot, makes it even more impressive for some reason. I don’t know if this is really unpopular or just unpopular on slap

Hot take - Brandon Westgate is one of the most underrated skaters of all time and deserves close to GT level acclaim
You were a sucker if you ate the crusts at all you can eat pizza hut. If you ate like 16 slices that's like an extra half pizza worth of just crusts. But that's just me and friends being broke as a joke in our late teens talking.
Don't care if burger is a bit rare but if it's leaking oil and shit it can get fucked. And better not be a massive meatball. I'm not a snake I can't dislocate my jaw to swallow some super tall sandwich.

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2422 on: October 07, 2022, 08:54:55 PM »
Westgate could've kickflipped the subway tracks.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #2423 on: October 07, 2022, 08:59:05 PM »
Westgate could've kickflipped the subway tracks.
Do the trains doors open on both sides? He prob is short enough to of flipped thru a carriage

WavyDavy

• Rep: 128
« Reply #2424 on: October 08, 2022, 05:03:00 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
You were a sucker if you ate the crusts at all you can eat pizza hut. If you ate like 16 slices that's like an extra half pizza worth of just crusts. But that's just me and friends being broke as a joke in our late teens talking.
Don't care if burger is a bit rare but if it's leaking oil and shit it can get fucked. And better not be a massive meatball. I'm not a snake I can't dislocate my jaw to swallow some super tall sandwich.

The thing with leftover pizza crusts is that you need some sauce to dip them in, like some garlic sauce or aioli. I don't get why so many pizza places don't offer this.

I hate rare beef but like tatar.

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 115
« Reply #2425 on: October 08, 2022, 06:09:19 AM »
I hate when people say that the crust is the best part of  pizza.

Oooh you’re so zany and quirky.

If you feel that way buy a fucking loaf of bread.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2022, 06:07:58 PM by HeavyAndExpensive »

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 115
« Reply #2426 on: October 08, 2022, 08:29:04 AM »
The super rare beef thing is annoying. It’s taking the concept of “don’t over cook your meat” to an extreme. Yes I want it pinkish and still beef but sometimes folks just give you seared meat that’s still cold inside.

sacking rails

• sacking rails
« Reply #2427 on: October 08, 2022, 09:12:09 AM »
The super rare beef thing is annoying. It’s taking the concept of “don’t over cook your meat” to an extreme. Yes I want it pinkish and still beef but sometimes folks just give you seared meat that’s still cold inside.
thats high class

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -82
« Reply #2428 on: October 08, 2022, 09:15:19 AM »
Medium rare or fucking nothing. I dated a girl that ate well done steak with ketchup. Felt like I was going out to dinner with a 7 year old shit was embarassing, especially at a nice steakhouse where the bill was $200+

sacking rails

• sacking rails
« Reply #2429 on: October 08, 2022, 09:16:11 AM »
Medium rare or fucking nothing. I dated a girl that ate well done steak with ketchup. Felt like I was going out to dinner with a 7 year old shit was embarassing, especially at a nice steakhouse where the bill was $200+
was she hot?