Poll

Are you watching GiftedHater?

Yes
No
Yes & Patreon subscribed
Fuck no
Fred Gall

Author Topic: Thoughts on Gifted Hater?  (Read 420423 times)

dakotalofton

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -21
  • Nothing I say you will like
    • YOUTUBE avatar image
Re: Thoughts on Gifted Hater?
« Reply #180 on: April 12, 2022, 07:13:55 PM »
clearly we only have room for one skateboard nerd on youtube, everyone else should not even try to follow their dreams that's kooky shit anyways 
****IF YOU DON'T FUCK WITH BRONZE56K YOU WHACK AS FUCK****

bssmithslide

• Rep: -41
gifted hater vs dumb data
« Reply #181 on: April 12, 2022, 07:33:08 PM »

the war is here, which side are you putting it all on the line for?

The one thing i want to point out that really bugs me with the world today was Dumb Data literally saying gifted hater should have lied to him and just said he was " too busy " to collab instead of being an honest human being and simply telling him the truth that he didn't want to collab.

I feel like people with this mindset are the worst type of person imaginable to have an impressionable audience, literally promoting deceit as if it's the proper way for skateboarders to interact with each other and condemning telling the truth to a fellow skater.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 07:40:17 PM by bssmithslide »

bssmithslide

« Reply #182 on: April 12, 2022, 10:06:39 PM »
Dumb Data just exposed himself as a massive piece of shit if you ask me.

He had nothing but praise for Hater in the beginning, it wasn't until he supported haters patreon that he started making jokes about hater instead of the normal praise.

In his video he quickly let it slip that he felt entitled to a collab for supporting hater and his patreon.. Why though? No other supporters got a collab, does Data feel he's better and more important then them?

The thing with the internet is everything's tracked with a date, it will be very easy for hater to create a time line showing exactly when and why Data switched up..

Another thing that really disgusts me and is a massive sign of being a manipulative piece of shit is he showed footage of hater giving a real honest reason why he wouldn't collab saying he just doesn't like Data's content and what does Data say? He literally says that Hater should have just told him he was too busy to do a collab. Yes that's right, Data is literally trying to promote LYING and MANIPULATION as being a better option then giving someone your honest opinion.

The guy is a literal piece of shit, friendly to your face when he has something to gain, stabs you in the back when he has more to gain and is so lost of a human being hes began to believe LYING and MANIPULATION is the high road and he is a good person for it.

backspinflip

• Rep: -35
« Reply #183 on: April 12, 2022, 10:48:51 PM »
chill brah.

Nosebleed-section

• Rep: 31
« Reply #184 on: April 12, 2022, 11:04:56 PM »
That FA episode rules. Dill is the bane of my existence
just nipples affiliate

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 871
« Reply #185 on: April 12, 2022, 11:12:05 PM »
That FA episode rules. Dill is the bane of my existence
Only little gripe is he cherry picked out dills VHS mag thing to demonstrate him doing his weird guy persona. It's a Japanese mag literally everyone sounds stunted when they do those interviews. Otherwise yeah bazinga

bssmithslide

« Reply #186 on: April 13, 2022, 12:01:20 AM »
i can't chill people like dumb data exist not only on youtube but in our day to day lives fuck them ArrGUruhhgh!

somefucker

Why is GH so triggered by fart noises and photoshop?
« Reply #187 on: April 13, 2022, 04:12:07 AM »
fr feel like he harped on it unnecessarily

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 35
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
Re: Why is GH so triggered by fart noises and photoshop?
« Reply #188 on: April 13, 2022, 04:13:25 AM »
Focus

somefucker

« Reply #189 on: April 13, 2022, 04:27:48 AM »

dannyprovolone

« Reply #190 on: April 13, 2022, 04:43:07 AM »
focus YouTube account too

backside_frontside

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -314
« Reply #191 on: April 13, 2022, 04:45:04 AM »
The video on FA is the best content he’s put out. His thesis is solid and he breaks it down in a thoughtful way. He should do more videos like that.

somefucker

« Reply #192 on: April 13, 2022, 04:47:20 AM »
focus YouTube account too

nah now you said some shit i wont i like yall cryin

ralf_

• Rep: -35
  • yo
« Reply #193 on: April 13, 2022, 05:18:11 AM »
The video on FA is the best content he’s put out. His thesis is solid and he breaks it down in a thoughtful way. He should do more videos like that.

na it was shite he should stop his entire thing now would do him good
fun fun fun

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #194 on: April 13, 2022, 05:48:40 AM »
https://ocw.mit.edu/courses/16-886-air-transportation-systems-architecting-spring-2004/pages/syllabus/

Instead of watching YouTube content creators and continuing your path to retardation you can take open source classes at mit. U can’t get a degree but u can learn programming and get an entry level job or if u complete a course and u did enroll at mit ($$$) sometimes the credits roll over.

Not even being funny please stop watching YouTube it’s ruining our society read and write, do math!

somefucker

« Reply #195 on: April 13, 2022, 05:50:49 AM »

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57

cky enthusiast

Re: gifted hater vs dumb data
« Reply #197 on: April 13, 2022, 06:09:09 AM »
i have a hard time reconciling this insane nerdery with your waxing the flat bar tough guy talk

IpathCats

« Reply #198 on: April 13, 2022, 06:12:26 AM »
Yea, he took a hit on his image with that one tbh. He already seemed like a whiny little hipster cali kid, but I generally respected his takes so I still watched his shit. This kinda just seems like a don't dish it if you can't take it scenario though, pretty lame. He literally came at the entirety of dumb data's youtube format, which may be boring but whatever. Dumb data pointed out one aspect of haters channel and GH got all bent out of shape over it. Ugh, just take it on the chin and admit swag tier lists and most of youtube skateboarding content is kinda cringe and you're just doing it to try and make some money and move on. Don't brand yourself as a hater and fold as soon as you get a tiny amount of legitimate criticism.

somefucker

« Reply #199 on: April 13, 2022, 06:15:59 AM »
Yea, he took a hit on his image with that one tbh. He already seemed like a whiny little hipster cali kid, but I generally respected his takes so I still watched his shit. This kinda just seems like a don't dish it if you can't take it scenario though, pretty lame. He literally came at the entirety of dumb data's youtube format, which may be boring but whatever. Dumb data pointed out one aspect of haters channel and GH got all bent out of shape over it. Ugh, just take it on the chin and admit swag tier lists and most of youtube skateboarding content is kinda cringe and you're just doing it to try and make some money and move on. Don't brand yourself as a hater and fold as soon as you get a tiny amount of legitimate criticism.

i mean maybe cuz he's gaining traction in the 'real' industry, seen him skating with the sci fi people at griffith park and other places. but i was watching him whine about it, re-hashing his frustration like a real child temper tantrum - it was less than 5 seconds on screen and you're buggin!!!!!!

needless to say, this could all be contrived beef where they're both in on it for views and $$$

either way this shit is entertaining to watch at work

TheBoognish

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #200 on: April 13, 2022, 06:32:09 AM »
Sorry boys, but I don’t have the foggiest fucking clue who you’re talking about.

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 300
  • The mistery of shadows
« Reply #201 on: April 13, 2022, 06:42:42 AM »
Took me a good while, too, but I guess it cumulates here: https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=121680.0

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 624
« Reply #202 on: April 13, 2022, 06:49:09 AM »
Google engineers working 24/7, screaming right now because that just might be the beef that ends youtube for good.
Honestly can't relate to either side and don't get how GH even got pissed off at this shit. Never heard of dumb data before and never want to again.

Kombuch-A-Holic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #203 on: April 13, 2022, 07:51:55 AM »
Soooo...Gh got mad because Dumb Data said he wasn't hating enough and cried like a baby. Upset he gets made fun of for making money then goes and makes "analysis" video but wont say the word "Fucking Awesome" in the first 30 seconds so he won't get demonetized. lol Hate Hate Hate

buttchin

• Rep: 18
« Reply #204 on: April 13, 2022, 08:38:29 AM »
I honestly wonder if Gifted Hater has ever posted on the messageboards or has a burner account. He gives off very opinionated/somewhat constructive criticism, but for his “generation” or “this generatiion of skateboarding” so to speak. Hes a bit younger than me by almost a decade, however, he also makes a ton of valid points and is like the younger feedback ted that calls out some of the cornball stuff that happens in skateboarding nowadays

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 237
« Reply #205 on: April 13, 2022, 08:58:12 AM »
after thinking about it for a while i've decided that skate youtubers are bad. gifted hater almost made me reconsider, but watching all the adult humans in this thread argue about him for 7 pages has reaffirmed my initial suspicions. please remind me of this if you ever see me giving a fuck about youtube drama again.

buttchin

• Rep: 18
« Reply #206 on: April 13, 2022, 09:04:50 AM »
after thinking about it for a while i've decided that skate youtubers are bad. gifted hater almost made me reconsider, but watching all the adult humans in this thread argue about him for 7 pages has reaffirmed my initial suspicions. please remind me of this if you ever see me giving a fuck about youtube drama again.

I can honestly side with you on the fact that some youtubers and most skate monotized youtubers are toxic and literal influencers for little kids and the “mean girls-esque” skateboarders of the world today. I wont chime in on this bullocks drama between some unknown influencer entitled brats anymore. Just my opinion

somefucker

« Reply #207 on: April 13, 2022, 09:24:55 AM »
I can honestly side with you on the fact that some youtubers and most skate monotized youtubers are toxic and literal influencers for little kids and the “mean girls-esque” skateboarders of the world today. I wont chime in on this bullocks drama between some unknown influencer entitled brats anymore. Just my opinion

word, so ya'll both came to this thread to establish an opinion of:

"yeah bro, skate youtube bad bc mean and adult men watch. I refuse to comment even tho i navigated to this thread to directly comment"

aiight lol

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 173
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #208 on: April 13, 2022, 09:39:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

2late BB ur already in the sauce
check my music

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #209 on: April 13, 2022, 09:46:28 AM »
I thought the FA video was Meh...he didn't even mention that Dill was a drug addict and may be responsible for his smoking habit and odd behavior as opposed to gonz who is just eclectic

Dumb data isn't my cup of tea either and I have a math degree