Poll

Are you watching GiftedHater?

Yes
No
Yes & Patreon subscribed
Fuck no
Fred Gall

Author Topic: Thoughts on Gifted Hater?  (Read 420438 times)

radcunt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 502
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
Re: Gifted Hater & his influence across youtube
« Reply #3090 on: August 03, 2023, 05:41:39 PM »
Dont mind Skate Dad.  A softer touch of the same shit but without the edgelordy / contrarian mid 20s bullshit.  The most annoying thing about GH is he's doing that 20 year old shit of of trying to subvert expectations all the time before softening into an actual person with a balanced opinion. I like his thoughts on stuff when he's not doing that.

ThomasShitt

« Reply #3091 on: August 03, 2023, 05:44:09 PM »
praise jah

backfliptofiftyfifty

• Rep: -145
  • commitment issues (in life and skating)
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3092 on: August 03, 2023, 05:44:22 PM »
Expand Quote
This is probably the worst and most annoying topic on the internet. Seriously, I roll my eyes every time I see both of their names and any discussion of them. comment on the internet whenever I see their names in a discussion
[close]

Scar33 typed this from his cracked iPhone 4

backfliptofiftyfifty

• Rep: -145
  • commitment issues (in life and skating)
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Thoughts on Gifted Hater?
« Reply #3093 on: August 03, 2023, 06:15:42 PM »
It takes 2700 litres of water to make one cotton t-shirt

Fuck fast fashion and the trend of buying clothes to excess. Buy second hand. Its cheaper and more environmentally sound.

Thats my only take on skateboard clothing

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 635
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3094 on: August 03, 2023, 07:33:21 PM »
beatrice earlier that episode was talking about the bunt jam (which she didnt skate in btw) and was like if that kid that was skating super hard atthe bunt jam had my skill he would be the best in the world. That line alone solidfied my dislike of her
You’re taking her out of context. She was basically saying the kid was fearless and if she had his level of courage she could be the best skater or something like that. Maybe she’s not so good with words but I get her point and I’m no Beatrice apologist 
It’s at 29:30
ableSkateMag.com

slapattack

• Rep: 14
« Reply #3095 on: August 03, 2023, 07:45:28 PM »
Expand Quote
beatrice earlier that episode was talking about the bunt jam (which she didnt skate in btw) and was like if that kid that was skating super hard atthe bunt jam had my skill he would be the best in the world. That line alone solidfied my dislike of her
[close]
You’re taking her out of context. She was basically saying the kid was fearless and if she had his level of courage she could be the best skater or something like that. Maybe she’s not so good with words but I get her point and I’m no Beatrice apologist 
It’s at 29:30

lmao sounds like ur a beatrice apologist. She literally said if she combined his will with "her skill" they would be the best skater in the world in turn beatrice is stating that she's skilled at skateboarding which she is clearly not.

Halpert

• Rep: -18
« Reply #3096 on: August 03, 2023, 07:51:47 PM »
Just here to say I have never listened to one word out of Gifted Haters mouth and do not seem to have suffered an iota as a result. I don't actually know who he is, and I'm happy to keep it that way.

Fakie backsideflip

• Rep: -3
« Reply #3097 on: August 03, 2023, 07:58:34 PM »
Just here to say I have never listened to one word out of Gifted Haters mouth and do not seem to have suffered an iota as a result. I don't actually know who he is, and I'm happy to keep it that way.

Wow, cool , awesome, Yippee you’re great .

thehogsniper

• Rep: 45
« Reply #3098 on: August 03, 2023, 08:19:51 PM »
gifted hater and beatrice are the skate power couple we never knew we needed

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3099 on: August 03, 2023, 08:50:42 PM »

this you?

switchfakie

« Reply #3100 on: August 03, 2023, 09:07:43 PM »
OP kooked for creating another damn thread about this dude

Ray C. Usery

• Rep: 177
  • My brother Roy is into music
« Reply #3101 on: August 03, 2023, 09:21:07 PM »
Yeah but did you see Ryan Slay suplex that kid?

WhoCareZ

« Reply #3102 on: August 03, 2023, 10:07:35 PM »
SLAP's obsession with Gifted Hater is growing beyond control

Ray C. Usery

• Rep: 177
  • My brother Roy is into music
« Reply #3103 on: August 03, 2023, 10:12:54 PM »
I blame you

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1590
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3104 on: August 03, 2023, 10:47:45 PM »
Is there not like a hundred page thread…..and like a whole comment section on YouTube that the dude actually reads? 

But you just had to start a new thread because well….this is different….

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #3105 on: August 04, 2023, 12:12:20 AM »
I don’t know him personally, but his persona is honestly one of the worst things to happen to skating in a while. The ripple effects of him will breed squeaky voiced know it all nerds from the groms watching.

I feel like he beats to non-binary hentai too, But to get on sci-fi it’s required

and yet he knows nothing about evisen … 🤷‍♀️

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
« Reply #3106 on: August 04, 2023, 12:37:48 AM »
I don’t know him personally, but his persona is honestly one of the worst things to happen to skating in a while. The ripple effects of him will breed squeaky voiced know it all nerds from the groms watching.

I feel like he beats to non-binary hentai too, But to get on sci-fi it’s required
Hi Beatrice.
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

ggrimmedd

• Rep: 23
« Reply #3107 on: August 04, 2023, 02:23:23 AM »
Is there not like a hundred page thread…..and like a whole comment section on YouTube that the dude actually reads? 

But you just had to start a new thread because well….this is different….

Thank you, next
:p

DERBY

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 274
« Reply #3108 on: August 04, 2023, 11:21:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Gifted Hater is insufferable

Edit: weird to see the bunt guys in a video. Look pretty corny cosplaying as shock jocks and getting slightly defensive about the gift hater hate. Beatrice’s responses and maturity made me a fan.
[close]

Her maturity !? Lol she literally was “ I would hate to have him on a sesh I bet he’s annoying , you would only hang out with him because you don’t want him to talk shit about you, but yeah put him on the show he can make some coin, does he even make money from his channel ..” not exact quotes but you get the point . Those weren’t signs of maturity hahaha she was being petty because she can’t take criticism or probably his take on fA in general .

idk that part feels sorta disrespectful to cephas and donovan

Fakie backsideflip

• Rep: -3
« Reply #3109 on: August 04, 2023, 11:41:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Gifted Hater is insufferable

Edit: weird to see the bunt guys in a video. Look pretty corny cosplaying as shock jocks and getting slightly defensive about the gift hater hate. Beatrice’s responses and maturity made me a fan.
[close]

Her maturity !? Lol she literally was “ I would hate to have him on a sesh I bet he’s annoying , you would only hang out with him because you don’t want him to talk shit about you, but yeah put him on the show he can make some coin, does he even make money from his channel ..” not exact quotes but you get the point . Those weren’t signs of maturity hahaha she was being petty because she can’t take criticism or probably his take on fA in general .
[close]

idk that part feels sorta disrespectful to cephas and donovan

True , that’s just her vibe tho; she’s picked up dill’s trait of belittling things while blowing smoke up her own ass , it’s supposed to come off as cool or something.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
« Reply #3110 on: August 04, 2023, 11:48:02 AM »
Why is it always some milktoast white dude making these videos? This is the worst genre of human that walks the earth.

Why is it always some milktoast white dude making these videos?

milktoast

my brother in christ, if you're going to use a $5 dollar word to dunk on someone, you better be know how to spell it. it's milquetoast.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -528
« Reply #3111 on: August 04, 2023, 12:00:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Why is it always some milktoast white dude making these videos? This is the worst genre of human that walks the earth.
[close]

Expand Quote
Why is it always some milktoast white dude making these videos?
[close]

Expand Quote
milktoast
[close]

my brother in christ, if you're going to use a $5 dollar word to dunk on someone, you better be know how to spell it. it's milquetoast.

His point that one racial group/gender is “the worst to walk the planet” seemed so smart though.

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 531
« Reply #3112 on: August 04, 2023, 12:33:24 PM »

What’s wrong with beating it to non-binary hentai?
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

Halpert

• Rep: -18
« Reply #3113 on: August 04, 2023, 04:11:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

this you?

Expand Quote
[close]

Wow, cool , awesome, Yippee you’re great .

Thanks! And yeah, that is me, ayyyyyy. Please let me know if you would like any further insight into how little your little Youtube buddies mean to me.

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
« Reply #3114 on: August 08, 2023, 04:30:11 PM »
I feel like GH ended up like the Berrics for me. I used to halfway pay attention to them and one day I just unconsciously forgot about them.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3115 on: August 08, 2023, 05:02:16 PM »
Well if any of ya'll want to read about skate news from a chill & intelligent source that's still funny, Cole at Simple Magic is killing it on the weekly.  Love his newsletter.
https://simplemagic.substack.com/
Kinda feel like if someone just read this out on youtube it'd be a hit.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #3116 on: August 09, 2023, 10:39:42 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
What’s wrong with beating it to non-binary hentai?

I actually liked a lot of hentai that came out in the 90s, used to get some weird shit at conventions back then, I remember when waifu pillows came out in 1999 and thinking wow people are really humping body pillows when they watch hentai

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 520
  • ow
« Reply #3117 on: August 16, 2023, 08:18:36 PM »

fistful0dynamite

« Reply #3118 on: August 16, 2023, 09:00:15 PM »
Probably the best video he’s made

easymoneysniper

• Rep: 30
« Reply #3119 on: August 16, 2023, 10:54:58 PM »
my sweet prince is back  ;D