Author Topic: Anti vaxxer Lizzie on science book  (Read 12717 times)

notmikerusczyk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
Re: Anti vaxxer Lizzie on science book
« Reply #90 on: January 27, 2022, 09:07:46 AM »
why is nik stain not on the cover

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
« Reply #91 on: January 27, 2022, 09:16:44 AM »
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

somefucker

« Reply #92 on: January 27, 2022, 09:17:11 AM »
I'm amazed that some of you are so goddamn dumb smart you don't know that math is not a biological science as pontificated in the thread title, it is the foundation of other sciences, and that Einstein's form of physics is done completely through the use of mathematical equations. Put down Pick up the bong guys, jesus

BillTetley

• Rep: 14
« Reply #93 on: January 27, 2022, 09:22:05 AM »
Since there have been recorded cases of death and heart problems linked to a small population of those who received the vaccine, it seems odd there is so much viciousness coming from the people who support mandates. Personally I cannot justify forcing people to take something-under the guise of it being for their health-that in itself may kill them.

With a disease like polio, seeing children of all ages dying and/or becoming crippled for life and having to wear braces on their legs just to stand, that is the kind of disease that to me justifies taking the risk of an adverse health affect by taking a newly created vaccine.

For the record I am fully vaccinated, had a booster shot, and work for a pharmaceutical company that is one of the major producers of the covid vaccine.

I think they are great, they worked for me but I am completely against the state or private institutions forcing anyone to take them. I got enough blood on my hands holy shit people we make opiates have you forgotten about that whole thing?

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 660
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #94 on: January 27, 2022, 09:24:25 AM »
I'm amazed that some of you are so goddamn dumb you don't know that math is a science, it is the foundation of other sciences, and that Einstein's form of physics is done completely through the use of mathematical equations. Put down the bong guys, jesus

thank you

OMSK

• Rep: 39
« Reply #95 on: January 27, 2022, 09:27:21 AM »
I think it's cool that there is an actual skateboarder, doing an actual skateboarding trick, on the cover of a public school book and to top it all off a female skateboarder getting some shine. When I was in school, skateboarding was lame and we got made fun of every day. If there was any reference to skateboarding, it was to make fun of it or condemn it for "breaking the law".

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 873
« Reply #96 on: January 27, 2022, 09:33:38 AM »
Since there have been recorded cases of death and heart problems linked to a small population of those who received the vaccine, it seems odd there is so much viciousness coming from the people who support mandates. Personally I cannot justify forcing people to take something-under the guise of it being for their health-that in itself may kill them.

With a disease like polio, seeing children of all ages dying and/or becoming crippled for life and having to wear braces on their legs just to stand, that is the kind of disease that to me justifies taking the risk of an adverse health affect by taking a newly created vaccine.

For the record I am fully vaccinated, had a booster shot, and work for a pharmaceutical company that is one of the major producers of the covid vaccine.

I think they are great, they worked for me but I am completely against the state or private institutions forcing anyone to take them. I got enough blood on my hands holy shit people we make opiates have you forgotten about that whole thing?
So people dying or health permanently affected is worth a vaccine but not if it's for people dying or health being permanently affected by covid. Cool.

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
« Reply #97 on: January 27, 2022, 09:57:54 AM »

shut up idiot

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1118
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2022, 10:17:52 AM »
A nurse friend of mine (30's) suffered from that heart issue side effect of the vaccine. So, he had to work closely with his doctor to figure out when was best for him to get the booster shot and which one. But he certainly was going to get the booster and promoted that others get it. This is a medical professional with firsthand experience of the side effect everyone is scared of.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

roastbeef

• Rep: -47
« Reply #99 on: January 27, 2022, 10:39:29 AM »

So dumb. We already have to get mandatory vaccines to do certain things in life like go to school, travel, join the military, etc.

Your Cousin Marvin

• Rep: -144
  • Having my poasts moderated makes me sad
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #100 on: January 27, 2022, 10:41:14 AM »
i don't really care if lizzie is pro or anti vax i just want to take charcoal rubbings of her anal wrinkles
1:1 Ratio

TheDingus

« Reply #101 on: January 27, 2022, 12:13:33 PM »
Wonder if juggalos are anti-vaxxers

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1273
« Reply #102 on: January 27, 2022, 12:47:42 PM »
who cares?

but also...

who cares?

hotdogsweatpants

• Rep: 67
« Reply #103 on: January 27, 2022, 02:59:06 PM »
Math is the foundational language for all sciences. I've also never taken a "science" class that required a textbook titled "science". It's usually something like biology, chemistry, physics, etc. Math is debated as being a science, both for and against, by people much more qualified to chime in on the subject than the average SLAP poster. Keep talking shit though folks! Gold

Yeah, honestly, this 'life is a hell ride' fellow is trying to kook OP for calling math a science but at the same time refers to "science class" with complete seriousness. What a fucking clown.

that’s not the textbook they’d use in science class. it’s a text book they’d use in math class. get your hand off the stove dude you’re only burning yourself

shut up. if you pulled out this textbook in science class they’d say “wrong textbook dumbass”

I can't begin to imagine the terrible education you must have received to make these comments. Saying "science class" in earnest, wow.  Are you six years old?

The pant situation is out of control at this point

cky enthusiast

« Reply #104 on: January 27, 2022, 03:14:13 PM »
who do you think is using that textbook, college students?

the title of the thread says science book. this is a math book. wether or not math is a science is besides the point, because children are using this book (i honestly don’t know if you know this) and childrens education is pretty specific in what concepts they teach and how they teach them. i can’t believe i have to spell this out
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 03:22:30 PM by life is a hell ride »

cky enthusiast

« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2022, 03:24:40 PM »
also:

Expand Quote
first "black woman" ??

isnt she the first "woman" on a Thrasher cover??
[close]

No.  Lizzie Armanto had a cover in May 2017.  I am sure there are others as well, this is just the one I know without Googling.

incredibly rude of you to turn on our queen like this dickhead

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -42
« Reply #106 on: January 27, 2022, 04:10:16 PM »

Throughout every age demographic, statistics show that you're more likely to die from catching covid (if unvaxxed) than dying from the vaccine. If folks would rather take a chance with the virus, be my guest--but it seems like an incredibly strange hill to die on.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #107 on: January 27, 2022, 04:23:30 PM »
Dobby the elf with blue hair. I can’t unsee it.

newguy

« Reply #108 on: January 27, 2022, 05:14:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Slightly off topic but I m a teacher and in one of the English books there are small pictures showing different sports/activities. In the skateboarding one there is Jeff Grosso doing a fs 5-0 in a pool.
[close]

I had french classes from grade 7 to 11 in germany and on the cover of our textbook was a sick photo of a young Florentin Marfaing doing a boned ollie. Always thought it looked like him, finally looked it up last year or so.

This is the most 90's textbook cover I've ever seen holy smokes  :D

newguy

« Reply #109 on: January 27, 2022, 05:34:28 PM »

You do know millions of people received crippling, life long side effects from catching covid right. I mean you work for one of the piece of shit corporations holding hostage the cure for a dangerous illness, you probably know this already anyway; does corporate go around and tell you to spread this line of thought around so they can keep churning out updates and boosters every time the virus mutates? Ik I'm talking shit but I'm also speaking up for two friends of mine  with those famed immune system weaknesses who took the vaccine just fine. Sure, they did get sick for a week or two, but they endured and stuck through because the vaccine protects them against, oh, idfk motherfucking death? And because without the horrible vaccine they can't go out, and staying inside for months will turn anyone insane. I mean the more I read your post the more I doubt your claim of working for the shitboxes making the shots, since y'know, virologists have been saying the same thing in a row for 2 years: the only way to beat this thing is to have everyone vaccinated, if everyone is vaccinated then those at risk people would actually be safe and might not need to get the fucking jab. So you tell me mate, why don't you quit your job and stop spreading bullshit online, if you really have blood on your hands, because your "Muh Personal FREEDUM" stance is genuinely causing harm. I probably sound like a kook but this personal freedom bs really needs to fuck off into a fire pit

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #110 on: January 27, 2022, 05:37:25 PM »
To be fair.  Math is still a science.

nicotinewheel

• Rep: -76
« Reply #111 on: January 27, 2022, 06:13:20 PM »
doing the lords work here guys, 2-3 more covid threads and I think we'll get this thing figured out!

Anti waxxer

• Rep: -19
« Reply #112 on: January 27, 2022, 08:58:21 PM »
Anyone else notice how OP is always trying to cancel people or get people mad at someone. Get a fucking life dude, go skate. Or just sit on some train tracks and wait for the light to come.

Anti waxxer

• Rep: -19
« Reply #113 on: January 27, 2022, 09:03:45 PM »
Yeah nah. I'm the first to enjoy a decent cancel sesh but this is merely questionable marketing decisions on adidas' behalf and a really whack attempt from Mark to get some beatnik street cred. Not sure why we're expecting anything else from a lit grad wearing white hoodies with offset blue pockets and hood in 2021.

I wanna know how boring and shitty your life is where “cancel sesh” is not only a hobby for you but yet something you enjoy.

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 455
« Reply #114 on: January 27, 2022, 09:13:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Slightly off topic but I m a teacher and in one of the English books there are small pictures showing different sports/activities. In the skateboarding one there is Jeff Grosso doing a fs 5-0 in a pool.
[close]

I had french classes from grade 7 to 11 in germany and on the cover of our textbook was a sick photo of a young Florentin Marfaing doing a boned ollie. Always thought it looked like him, finally looked it up last year or so.

Yes! Didn’t think I’d ever see that again.

Christ Puncher

• Rep: 40
« Reply #115 on: January 27, 2022, 09:27:31 PM »
Let's be real: if someone is referring to a "science book" they're obviously referring to the natural sciences. I think you're trying to jam some square-ass pegs in round holes to find irony in an anti-vaxxer on the cover of a mathematics textbook. If it were a history textbook would you all be like, "No no no! It's hilarious because – get this – history is also a science*!"
I would skate a Najaf board if it was a nice shoe and my size.

keepthefunkalive

• Rep: 130
« Reply #116 on: January 27, 2022, 09:50:37 PM »
who do you think is using that textbook, college students?

the title of the thread says science book. this is a math book. wether or not math is a science is besides the point, because children are using this book (i honestly don’t know if you know this) and childrens education is pretty specific in what concepts they teach and how they teach them. i can’t believe i have to spell this out

Guy talks shit about math not being science. Guy says wrong textbook for "science class". Other guys clarify that math is actually considered a science by many. Guy says that's not the point. Also says pre-calc is for children (I'm assuming that means grade-school, early high school).

You and OP both annoy me but you're fun. *heart eyes cat emoji* Life is a made-up plane-of-existence ride

JF

• Rep: -5
« Reply #117 on: January 27, 2022, 10:14:34 PM »
It surprises me that skateboarders, of all people, known for individuality and freedom of expression, would be for government mandates. It’s been clearly demonstrated that getting vaxxed doesn’t prevent getting or transmitting covid. you’re not helping anyone but yourself by getting vaxxed so it should be your own choice. Such a shame.

This…. So what’s next??? chastising skateboarders for skating at a spot where “no skateboarding” signs are posted? I’m not an anti-vaxxer, but I do believe it should be a personal choice that shouldn’t be frowned upon..

gogiants69

• Rep: 4
« Reply #118 on: January 27, 2022, 10:22:08 PM »
Expand Quote
It surprises me that skateboarders, of all people, known for individuality and freedom of expression, would be for government mandates. It’s been clearly demonstrated that getting vaxxed doesn’t prevent getting or transmitting covid. you’re not helping anyone but yourself by getting vaxxed so it should be your own choice. Such a shame.
[close]

This…. So what’s next??? chastising skateboarders for skating at a spot where “no skateboarding” signs are posted? I’m not an anti-vaxxer, but I do believe it should be a personal choice that shouldn’t be frowned upon..

I need more information on this stance.  Comparing the disobeying of "receive this vaccination to do x" vs. "do not skateboard on the things i own" is an interesting take. 

Highonangeldust

• Rep: 631
« Reply #119 on: January 27, 2022, 11:35:07 PM »
Is she doing crack or something? How old is she now?

She’s only 29…. a hard 29…..