Author Topic: Elijah responding to Austyn  (Read 65836 times)

Argyle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 40
Elijah responding to Austyn
« on: March 15, 2022, 04:05:15 PM »
I have no idea how to post an instagram story but here's a link.

Thoughts on Austyn milking the last few years of his career?

https://instagram.com/stories/berlehaggard/2794786724999796498?utm_medium=share_sheet

in love w/ fs shuvs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
Re: Elijah responding to Austyn
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2022, 04:07:46 PM »
hahahaha. 50 minute video incoming by gifted hater

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 339
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2022, 04:08:17 PM »
This is fucking gold. Big bad Berle coming out swinging.

“Nuts in a vice.”
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

gub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2022, 04:08:25 PM »
Heres a transcript, before he deletes

>hey austen, what's up dude. um, thanks for the call out. yeah, it's true, i switched my shit up. i was fuckin influenced by the people i looked up to. but it's all good. sorry that you tried to get on FA and vans and both of em didn't want nothing to do with you. that must suck. but yeah dude, it's all good, i appreciate it. have fun fuckin milking the last few years of your skate career on fuckin globe and habitat. or you could always go and make another album, you know. you sound like fuckin bob dylan with his nuts in a vice. so uh, yeah man. all good, I'll see you around fucker.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2022, 04:09:30 PM »
Elijah Berle is a douche bag trust me id know I am one myself

Argyle

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2022, 04:09:35 PM »

>hey austen, what's up dude. um, thanks for the call out. yeah, it's true, i switched my shit up. i was fuckin influenced by the people i looked up to. but it's all good. sorry that you tried to get on FA and vans and both of em didn't want nothing to do with you. that must suck. but yeah dude, it's all good, i appreciate it. have fun fuckin milking the last few years of your skate career on fuckin globe and habitat. or you could always go and make another album, you know. you sound like fuckin bob dylan with his nuts in a vice. so uh, yeah man. all good, I'll see you around fucker.

The Bob Dylan in a vice bit got me haha

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2022, 04:13:05 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

How old are you?

Honestly curious, I’m doing some marketing for a new Vince Vaughn movie directed by Mikey Alfred

Flen

• Rep: 4
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2022, 04:13:47 PM »
bahahahhahaha fair play to the cunt, may be an unpopular opinion but what austyn put out for globe recently was majorly underwhelming.

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 536
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2022, 04:14:49 PM »
Mamma Mia, that’s a spicy meatball.

Argyle

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2022, 04:14:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

How old are you?

Honestly curious, I’m doing some marketing for a new Vince Vaughn movie directed by Mikey Alfred

I'm 34 years of age. Please don't ever tar me with a fucking Vince Vaughan movie or Mikey Alfred. Appreciated

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2022, 04:19:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

How old are you?

[close]

I'm 34 years of age. Please don't ever tar me with a fucking Vince Vaughan movie or Mikey Alfred. Appreciated

Bingo. Figured it was the 30-40 year old range. It’s like a shitty Neil hamburger joke expect he’s serious and even added a middle finger emoji what a dipshit

Argyle

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2022, 04:22:22 PM »
There's always one...

Just enjoy some adults being kids shitty argument and be done with it. Not everything has to be fucking serious 24/7. Hes a notorious dipshit, Austyn comes across a slightly more educated dipshit.

Sit back, enjoy the show. Whatever my age I will always find that funny because I'm not so far up my own ass to think I'm too good for it.

Shrinedescender

• Rep: 152
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2022, 04:22:41 PM »
What a kook. I kinda respect that he went for it though. I don't really think Austyn was that harsh on him. The guy seems a bit worked up over what I imagine is a pretty common criticism levied against him, and has been for awhile.

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2022, 04:23:28 PM »
I think a lot of you are overestimating the budget these brands have.
I need a coffee

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2022, 04:25:16 PM »
FA would be better without Elijah and nakel. They belong on disorder

HatRemovalService

• Rep: -35
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2022, 04:25:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

How old are you?

[close]

[close]

Bingo. Figured it was the 30-40 year old range. It’s like a shitty Neil hamburger joke expect he’s serious and even added a middle finger emoji what a dipshit

You calling someone out on their childish humor only to drop the “honestly curious” line

honestly curious… are ya?

white guy in a durag

• Rep: 230
  • 0 days since last ankle injury
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2022, 04:26:11 PM »
That nine club episode came out 3 weeks ago. Austyn got him in his feelings for damn near a month.

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2022, 04:28:18 PM »
Hahah Elijah will pull a one time only vato cosplay for their upcoming fight at the Santa Monica pier or some shit.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

HatRemovalService

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2022, 04:28:55 PM »
Doesn’t Austin dress like a bootleg Dylan rieder too tho? Lol

SATIVA HYBRID

• User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2022, 04:29:41 PM »
i didnt watch the whole austyn interview, but i heard him mention elijah & fa and all he said was that elijah adapted his style to fit FA which i didnt think was unreasonable or offensive. kinda weird that hes that pissed off over it
only hoe i love is popeyes
i put my dick in the drumstick

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2022, 04:30:20 PM »
Both sides are 100% true and I want more of this

Arto!Arto!WakeUp!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2022, 04:30:34 PM »
im sure literally everyone on fa and vans prolly also thinks its really weird that he cosplays as his dead team mate that he's not particularly known for having been friends with - they just wouldnt bring it up cos its mad awkward.

SATIVA HYBRID

• User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2022, 04:30:45 PM »
also i hate that this is what skateboarder beef is now. i miss the days when people would fight at spots/parks/events and you'd read about it in a magazine a few months later
only hoe i love is popeyes
i put my dick in the drumstick

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2022, 04:31:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

How old are you?

[close]

[close]

[close]

You calling someone out on their childish humor only to drop the “honestly curious” line

Im trying to dictate I want an actual year of birth because “how old are you?” Is often taken condescendingly go fuck urself

HatRemovalService

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2022, 04:35:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

How old are you?

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Im trying to dictate I want an actual year of birth because “how old are you?” Is often taken condescendingly go fuck urself

Oh okay my bad it was just the Vince vaughn and mikey Alfred marketing that stunk on ice then, nice sarcasm bomb, stupid. go back to the drawing board lmao

Argyle

« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2022, 04:36:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

How old are you?

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Glad I can be of help and to be honest, if you've got a copy of that Vince movie to hand feel free to send me the details.

Back to the matter at hand. Berle and Austyn. If it did turn old school 12 rounds fist fight. Who wins and how?

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2022, 04:37:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

How old are you?

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Glad I can be of help and to be honest, if you've got a copy of that Vince movie to hand feel free to send me the details.

Back to the matter at hand. Berle and Austyn. If it did turn old school 12 rounds fist fight. Who wins and how?

hopefully Putin just nukes us all. That’s the only victory

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2022, 04:38:32 PM »
Make Putin watch one episode of the nine club and he will 100% loose all hope and press the button

Hedgehog In Da Fog

• Rep: -15
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2022, 04:40:00 PM »
You don’t like my costume? Yeah, well, my dad could beat up your dad! I like Austyn but Berle could take him.

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2022, 04:40:07 PM »
Lmao