Author Topic: things you do 2 fit in  (Read 6748 times)

OldSkater

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -49
Re: things you do 2 fit in
« Reply #120 on: March 25, 2022, 10:45:44 AM »
It's always been a condition, and medical professionals still use the term MR as shorthand for mentally regular to describe their client's condition. There are varying degrees of MR, and if you don't think using that word hurts people, you should really ask around. My lil bro works at a house with clients how have varying levels of MR, and they overhear people insult them. You'd be fucking wrong if you think they don't understand the connotation and are hurt by strangers cruelty.

I don't want to come off preachy because I used to use that word as an insult as well. I knocked that shit off, and you can too, it ain't hard.

ok you convinced me

milk.razor

• Rep: 11
« Reply #121 on: March 25, 2022, 01:29:30 PM »

No fun allowed. Also get your phone out and film this for my insta edit. Also don’t breath too loud. Bitch.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #122 on: March 25, 2022, 01:33:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
regular...
[close]

that explanation makes zero sense. it would have been enough if you just said you don't care about modern sensibilities because you love using the word. you clearly love using the word.
[close]
If it makes zero sense it means you're regular. And yeah I like using the word, is the best word to describe stupid, ignorant people, even though in the end I use "imbecile" more often, just rolls out of the tongue.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
regular...
[close]

that explanation makes zero sense. it would have been enough if you just said you don't care about modern sensibilities because you love using the word. you clearly love using the word.
[close]

Dude, you fucking hit the nail on the head. It would have taken less effort if they were at least honest and said some shit like “sorry snowflakes, I don’t care about your feelings. Words are words and if you don’t like it, we’ll too bad.”

This thread is really bringing out the pad dads in full force. Here’s hoping they focus. Either their accounts, their boards, their livelihood, their life…. Idk I’m just spitballing here.
[close]
No one really cares about it, it's just virtue signalling. A mentally deficient person would be sad on the same level if I called them "regular" or "dumb" because it isn't the old meaning of the word that hurts, it's just that they're being belittled and you could do that anyway you want. And again, "regular" isn't used to describe a medical condition anymore, most people don't even know that words like that and "moron" were once used as a way to describe "mentally under-developed".

seeing as you’re a sufferer of the condition i’d like to say i see you and i hear you and you have my support to call your friends whatever name you see fit :)

Arto!Arto!WakeUp!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 185
« Reply #123 on: March 25, 2022, 01:38:00 PM »

If it makes zero sense it means you're regular. And yeah I like using the word, is the best word to describe stupid, ignorant people, even though in the end I use "imbecile" more often, just rolls out of the tongue.

the expression is 'rolls off the tongue', imbecile.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1208
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #124 on: March 25, 2022, 01:40:30 PM »
Lol fucking owned
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #125 on: March 25, 2022, 01:45:30 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

the expression is 'rolls off the tongue', imbecile.
you're both wrong, it's "rolls of the tongue"

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #126 on: March 25, 2022, 05:32:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
regular...
[close]

[close]
If it makes zero sense it means i'm regular. And yeah I like using the word, is the best word to describe stupid, ignorant people, even though in the end I use "imbecile" more often, just rolls out of the tongue.

if i have to fix more of your dumbass posts in the future i'll send you an invoice or some shit. now shut the fuck up about how edgy you are, no one gives a fuck you wannabe badass. you literally act like a child.

bssmithslide

• Rep: -41
« Reply #127 on: March 25, 2022, 05:57:41 PM »
i've heard a major problem with the people who actually fit the definition become addicted to spanking the monkey, so much so that it can become raw and infected especially as they can also often have difficulty when it comes to consistently performing proper hygiene maneuvers.

Frank and Fred

« Reply #128 on: March 26, 2022, 05:51:51 AM »
I'm pretty much at the point where I actively try not to fit in. Even when other old dudes show up at my curb spot, I'm out. I got called out on this recently. "So we show up and you bounce?" Yep. Can't do it. Seen the same dudes at a few of my spots. Seem like nice people, who'd I'd likely get along with but I think skateboarding for me is mostly a solo activity at this point.

milk.razor

• Rep: 11
« Reply #129 on: March 26, 2022, 07:39:04 AM »
Man I feel the opposite. Nowadays I’m juiced to have someone else hyping me up trying stuff i wouldnt go for otherwise. A lot of years lurking cities solo finding spots and I wonder if im having more fun now than ever..
No fun allowed. Also get your phone out and film this for my insta edit. Also don’t breath too loud. Bitch.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1028
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #130 on: March 26, 2022, 02:25:24 PM »
Pretend I care about things that I don't care about

LonleySk8er15

• Rep: 41
« Reply #131 on: March 26, 2022, 04:24:43 PM »
to fit in I drop fire emojis on the gram.

LostBearings

• Rep: -6
« Reply #132 on: March 28, 2022, 09:23:22 PM »
Ignore the tweakers that sometimes walk through the park

guyledouche

• Rep: -25
« Reply #133 on: March 29, 2022, 05:55:18 AM »
I’m over 40. I just skate. If anyone approaches me I’ll be friendly, if someone does a trick I’m working on at that time, I might ask about how they did it but I don’t smalltalk with people way younger than me because it’s weird. I’ve been too old to care about fitting in and it’s been liberating.

Tropcookie

• Rep: 0
« Reply #134 on: March 29, 2022, 06:36:41 AM »

Whenever I hit a new park I usually bring a charcuterie board for all of us to enjoy as we bond over our favorite skaters. I select only the finest organic cured meats and local unpasteurized cheeses for the spread. This usually works without fail and they will not think ur a creep