Author Topic: Tyson & T-Funk 4/20 Part  (Read 21221 times)

jorge

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
Re: Tyson & T-Funk 4/20 Part
« Reply #270 on: April 24, 2022, 11:47:41 AM »
I need to rewatch and go frame by frame but it kind of looks like he started to ollie after he was already over the start of the bench
Surely this is sarcasm

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 250
« Reply #271 on: April 24, 2022, 01:45:36 PM »
Also, I just want to point out that T-Funks ender will probably always be the craziest thing done in slip-ons.

I remember Duncombe said he ollied a 20 in slip ons but Globe photoshopped their shoes on his feet for the ad.    That’s a crazier trick in slip ons, but this is just an insane trick no matter the footwear

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #272 on: April 24, 2022, 03:44:26 PM »
Looking at the cover, assuming the bricks are a standard 8”, I’m counting ~25 bricks which is about 17’  :o
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

TheVisitor

• Rep: -13
« Reply #273 on: April 24, 2022, 06:58:46 PM »
I need to rewatch and go frame by frame but it kind of looks like he started to ollie after he was already over the start of the bench

Are you implying that this takes away from how absolutely fucked this was?

Banned from the room

« Reply #274 on: April 24, 2022, 07:57:28 PM »
Tfunk is on dc I think. He should use his power to make them rip off the chukka boot. Throw some tech in the mid sole.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #275 on: April 24, 2022, 10:03:21 PM »
Tfunk is on dc I think. He should use his power to make them rip off the chukka boot. Throw some tech in the mid sole.

All DC needs to be worrying about is re-releasing the first Rick Howard shoe

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 873
« Reply #276 on: April 24, 2022, 10:07:45 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Lakai should try beat DC by re releasing their version of the DC rick Howard shoe

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 314
« Reply #277 on: April 25, 2022, 05:17:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Lakai should try beat DC by re releasing their version of the DC rick Howard shoe
Nike would never do that. Even if they did it would have Kostons fat face going slow mo no thank you

thebacker

« Reply #278 on: April 25, 2022, 06:07:47 AM »

he hasnt been on dc for quite some time

OwlGreen

• Rep: -128
« Reply #279 on: April 25, 2022, 06:43:26 AM »
It would have been sick to get a photo of the bench ollie from the street. He was about 20 feet above the ground on the other side at the peak. Must've looked scary as fuck from his perspective.

Has anyone done a trick on the wall over a long bench?

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #280 on: April 25, 2022, 01:52:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

nope, this is still definitely in the top x number of tricks of all time for sure, just triggering my random OCD about shit.

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 406
« Reply #281 on: April 25, 2022, 01:55:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
nope, this is still definitely in the top x number of tricks of all time for sure, just triggering my random OCD about shit.

what possibly does your OCD have to do with him popping after starting to carve the bank??? also not sure you know what having an actual disorder like OCD means and entails.

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #282 on: April 25, 2022, 01:59:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

what possibly does your OCD have to do with him popping after starting to carve the bank??? also not sure you know what having an actual disorder like OCD means and entails.
it’s a weird symmetry thing with wanting him to start at the start of the bench because he ends at the end. I don’t know or have the energy to really explain it in detail but it’s just a stupid thing in my brain.

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 406
« Reply #283 on: April 25, 2022, 02:00:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
it’s a weird symmetry thing with wanting him to start at the start of the bench because he ends at the end. I don’t know or have the energy to really explain it in detail but it’s just a stupid thing in my brain.

that's you being a dork. it's not fucking Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #284 on: April 25, 2022, 04:44:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

would you say you have a lot of stupid things in your brain?

conqueso

« Reply #285 on: April 25, 2022, 05:02:04 PM »
refilming it without manchild would have been a good choice

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #286 on: April 25, 2022, 06:37:28 PM »

Or just put “fuck u bitch” over his eyes like they do to Staba in Baker2G

doctorkickflip

• Rep: 44
« Reply #287 on: April 25, 2022, 07:27:36 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Or just put “fuck u bitch” over his eyes like they do to Staba in Baker2G
I’m happy to see my initial impression of that dude being insufferable appears to be correct. First I ever saw of him was some video where he met Tony Hawk and he was losing his mind and being so annoying I thought he was a make-a-wish kid or something.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 536
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #288 on: April 29, 2022, 09:34:17 PM »
T-Funk was wearing a Gas Huffer shirt in one of his clips. That was the first band I ever saw live. 90s punkabilly is back? Sorry I don't have anything else to say that hasn't been said about this video.

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 785
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #289 on: May 03, 2022, 09:48:40 PM »
Had some time to kill before meeting a friend for dinner. Thought I’d check out the spot and trip on T funk for a bit

Hadn’t noticed that this curb is plenty waxed. Maybe he was going for a quick 50 at the end of his line

The hippie Ollie is crazy. It’s a slightly uphill landing too. Can’t imagine kicking my board out and meeting it down these stairs.

The bench in question wasn’t accessible. Gate was locked for the day. Was gonna take some pics sideways so y’all could see the gap between the transition and the bench. Back when some of us speculated a ride on to the bench before we saw the whole dang Ollie.

nothing's been the since same

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 778
  • dog stuff
« Reply #290 on: May 03, 2022, 11:09:59 PM »
started ollieing after the bench and didn't jam onto it >:( >:(