Author Topic: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ  (Read 170968 times)

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1071
Re: Tyshawn shots fired at Mikey Alfred and Illegal Civ
« Reply #1320 on: November 30, 2022, 08:57:04 AM »
Expand Quote
I gotta say that Mikey’s push for Kook of the year is all time. The last month alone he’s dropped what, two or three terrible interviews along with countless terrible IG takes. It’s not even close this year, give this man his cool ranch crown.
[close]

Mickey Alfredo marketing strategies for 4th quarter 2022:

Steal footage from 15 year olds and hold it ransom for 6 figures
Groom teenage boys with weed and hamburgers instead of paying them to ride for your company
Call Jewish kids Nazis
Call former riders who you sponsored white supremacists for quitting your company
Claim the kids you stole from are modern day colonialists
Threaten your filmer with a lawsuit for trying to leave
Play the "support black business" card for sympathy
Play the "i met Virgil / Chappelle / Lil Wayne" card for clout
Brag about your scumbucket cousin who murdered two people in cold blood
Play the "criminal justice reformer" card by claiming to want to get him out early
Blame your riders for not pushing the brand and tell everyone their boards are selling like dogshit
Claim that youre sanding down their graphics to paint over them
Give away boards that you didnt sand graphics off of through the LAPD in compton (after bragging your homicidal cousin)
Shit on Kwhite and call him a woman beater after he jumps through hoops to say nothing bad about you
Continue hanging out with young kids you pick up from skateparks
Do random podcasts making an absolute fool of yourself
Hold a video premier where noone from the skate industry shows up, so you sing songs and do magic tricks
Brag publicly about blackmailing teenagers to ride for IC by holding compromising footage over their heads
Say "fuck the skate community" while trying to salvage an imploded Braille-tier company
Never apologize or develop self-awareness

He actually needs to be institutionalized, KOTY run unmatched this year.

to be fair, rob mattox in the jenkem article said he was getting paid a little. So atleast some kids were getting something more than burgers

sus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #1321 on: November 30, 2022, 11:53:34 AM »
Expand Quote
I gotta say that Mikey’s push for Kook of the year is all time. The last month alone he’s dropped what, two or three terrible interviews along with countless terrible IG takes. It’s not even close this year, give this man his cool ranch crown.
[close]

Mickey Alfredo marketing strategies for 4th quarter 2022:

Steal footage from 15 year olds and hold it ransom for 6 figures
Groom teenage boys with weed and hamburgers instead of paying them to ride for your company
Call Jewish kids Nazis
Call former riders who you sponsored white supremacists for quitting your company
Claim the kids you stole from are modern day colonialists
Threaten your filmer with a lawsuit for trying to leave
Play the "support black business" card for sympathy
Play the "i met Virgil / Chappelle / Lil Wayne" card for clout
Brag about your scumbucket cousin who murdered two people in cold blood
Play the "criminal justice reformer" card by claiming to want to get him out early
Blame your riders for not pushing the brand and tell everyone their boards are selling like dogshit
Claim that youre sanding down their graphics to paint over them
Give away boards that you didnt sand graphics off of through the LAPD in compton (after bragging your homicidal cousin)
Shit on Kwhite and call him a woman beater after he jumps through hoops to say nothing bad about you
Continue hanging out with young kids you pick up from skateparks
Do random podcasts making an absolute fool of yourself
Hold a video premier where noone from the skate industry shows up, so you sing songs and do magic tricks
Brag publicly about blackmailing teenagers to ride for IC by holding compromising footage over their heads
Say "fuck the skate community" while trying to salvage an imploded Braille-tier company
Never apologize or develop self-awareness

He actually needs to be institutionalized, KOTY run unmatched this year.

"and now for my next trick, i'm going to make the whole team disappear"

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #1322 on: November 30, 2022, 12:00:36 PM »
i can say honestly that i have never seen a single person craving the downfall of maxallure, a black owned business with basically the same trajectory as IC

Is gang corp black owned? Anyway when they drop edits it’s always a good watch

TwisT

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1323 on: November 30, 2022, 12:12:27 PM »
Expand Quote
i can say honestly that i have never seen a single person craving the downfall of maxallure, a black owned business with basically the same trajectory as IC
[close]

Is gang corp black owned? Anyway when they drop edits it’s always a good watch

list of black owned skate brands to support or pray for downfall
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkG5OMnBbhmEqe5aasHGV74LLWRbR9wXebzVv3HWuqE/edit#gid=0

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #1324 on: November 30, 2022, 12:14:38 PM »

That's an insult to MA. Karl Watsons brand is not even close to the same trajectory as mikeys brand. I really don't see any connection at all.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #1325 on: November 30, 2022, 12:18:00 PM »
That "lol" this poor bastard. This went from entertaining to watch to painful to witness.
Speak for yourself, amigo: this shit’s still entertaining as all fuck over here.
I’m busy roasting marshmallows over the flames of this wreck. ‘Bout to make me some S’mores & shit.
Thanks Mikey!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
« Reply #1326 on: November 30, 2022, 12:37:11 PM »
Man who runs a skate company posting "Fuck skateboarders" and giving illegal civ socks to hertz employees on his IG story. Gotta give it away for free to random herbs because skaters don't fuck with him

boogs

« Reply #1327 on: November 30, 2022, 12:48:22 PM »
Man who runs a skate company posting "Fuck skateboarders" and giving illegal civ socks to hertz employees on his IG story. Gotta give it away for free to random herbs because skaters don't fuck with him
tax write off

cky enthusiast

« Reply #1328 on: November 30, 2022, 12:53:42 PM »
i’ll give anyone in this thread a hertz donut for free

elbarto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 34
« Reply #1329 on: November 30, 2022, 12:58:24 PM »
How tf did Maxham not grasp why that incoherent fever dream ass 2 minute “interview” didn’t clear things up? I really want to back iDabble but damn shit like this is such a bad look lmfao
“I’ll whoop your ass with my arm out of socket”

thebacker

« Reply #1330 on: November 30, 2022, 12:59:54 PM »
How tf did Maxham not grasp why that incoherent fever dream ass 2 minute “interview” didn’t clear things up? I really want to back iDabble but damn shit like this is such a bad look lmfao

probably because maxham's brain is too fried from acid

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1320
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #1331 on: November 30, 2022, 01:02:07 PM »
Jenkem got some intel on the premiere they published in their stories. I didn't catch any of it but saw this dude uploaded a summary:
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #1332 on: November 30, 2022, 04:15:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

probably because maxham's brain is too fried from acid

i'm convinced that Maxham has little to no idea what he's doing behind a camera. Would be helpful if he had a solid film crew behind him doing the filming and editing (and spellchecking) but him posting an "interview" like this and slapping iDabble's name on it is a really poor look for iDabble. I want to support shit like iDabble because i back a chunk of the dudes they're affiliated with, but they gotta step it up from some thing like this. Hell they can use the money they're making from iDabble to send Maxham to a community college filmmaking and/or journalism class so we don't have to see trainwrecks like this so called "interview"

gumsole

• Rep: 22
« Reply #1333 on: November 30, 2022, 04:30:34 PM »
100% idabble will not do anything again with IC. Maxham didn't remove the video cause "it didn't help people see Mikey in a good light". He removed it because it was a garbage ass interview that didn't make any sense and it made idabble/Jordan look moronic.

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
« Reply #1334 on: November 30, 2022, 04:32:43 PM »
100% idabble will not do anything again with IC. Maxham didn't remove the video cause "it didn't help people see Mikey in a good light". He removed it because it was a garbage ass interview that didn't make any sense and it made idabble/Jordan look moronic.

Tomayto, tomahto.

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #1335 on: November 30, 2022, 04:34:07 PM »
jordan maxham dapped me up once, he was wearing a yellow blazer and a hundreds hat with a propeller on it, it was 11am, ama

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
« Reply #1336 on: November 30, 2022, 04:42:27 PM »
Jenkem got some intel on the premiere they published in their stories. I didn't catch any of it but saw this dude uploaded a summary:

Incredible that this video opens with shit about Mikey. No one cares about your life in skateboarding. You can't even kickflip and you're trying to hit us with the mini biopic

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 164
« Reply #1337 on: November 30, 2022, 05:02:25 PM »
jordan maxham dapped me up once, he was wearing a yellow blazer and a hundreds hat with a propeller on it, it was 11am, ama

was this before or after he started an onlyfans

lewisnewton

« Reply #1338 on: November 30, 2022, 08:56:23 PM »
Mickey texting himself words of affirmation??? I think so…

Coldpizza

• Rep: 165
« Reply #1339 on: November 30, 2022, 08:57:49 PM »
Can this now happen with Rip ‘n’ Dip?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TwisT

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1340 on: November 30, 2022, 09:01:58 PM »

Ripndip strategically became a faceless brand. No team, no owner, no accountability.

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
« Reply #1341 on: November 30, 2022, 09:02:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That's an insult to MA. Karl Watsons brand is not even close to the same trajectory as mikeys brand. I really don't see any connection at all.

they both started around the same time and were distributed by baker boys at im pretty sure the exact time. obviously karl and mikey have totally different places in the industry. i more just meant that they were a similar size at a similar time with literally the same backing

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #1342 on: November 30, 2022, 09:05:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Ripndip strategically became a faceless brand. No team, no owner, no accountability.

Apparently ex-flip rider Oscar Meza is on their team.   He had an ad for them in the latest thrasher

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #1343 on: November 30, 2022, 09:12:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

they both started around the same time and were distributed by baker boys at im pretty sure the exact time. obviously karl and mikey have totally different places in the industry. i more just meant that they were a similar size at a similar time with literally the same backing

Fuck ic was baker boys? I had no idea. Boss sleeping at the wheel on that one

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
« Reply #1344 on: November 30, 2022, 09:14:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Fuck ic was baker boys? I had no idea. Boss sleeping at the wheel on that one

he hyped up mikey personally on his nine club episode if i remember correctly

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1345 on: November 30, 2022, 09:23:50 PM »
hell week prolly has better filming than play dead
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

slapcurbsnotwomen

• Rep: 18
« Reply #1346 on: November 30, 2022, 10:03:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Apparently ex-flip rider Oscar Meza is on their team.   He had an ad for them in the latest thrasher

Dudes art fucking SUCKS.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1223
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1347 on: November 30, 2022, 10:04:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

there’s a name I haven’t heard in like 10 years

WPG

• Rep: -3
« Reply #1348 on: December 01, 2022, 05:48:18 AM »
Now he wants IC fans to punish anyone supporting racists Logan and Bam and their "Black filmer Kid"

I guess fuck black business if it's not illegal civ

Muska, Chillin Chillin
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks

IpathCats

« Reply #1349 on: December 01, 2022, 05:52:16 AM »
Now he wants IC fans to punish anyone supporting racists Logan and Bam and their "Black filmer Kid"

I guess fuck black business if it's not illegal civ

How TF are IC fans supposed to do that?

I don't imagine any of them have any authority over anyone, at least not enough to "punish".

Did he openly say this?