Author Topic: I hurt someones feeling  (Read 2933 times)

Sick_McCrank_

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -480
Re: I hurt someones feeling
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2022, 01:35:33 PM »
The mods and I are working furiously to get to the bottom of this recent string of violent daily kooks. Join our Zoom meeting tonight at 9PM PST. DM me for further details. We WILL work tirelessly to discover the truth about the situation, sacrifices must be made like neglecting our friends, families, and loved ones. Regardless, we're always here for you and exist souly to please you.

In closing, good fucking luck finding a better skate community than SLAP. Genuinely, good fucking luck. You're never going to find anyone as valuable as us when it comes to the fucking passion behind adults playing on a children's toy. Realistically speaking it's a big L for you if you focus not going to lie.

You shall be blessed. My last bit of hope is in your hands. I will not be able to be in direct contact with you, as my identity must stay hidden.

But I promise to you, to all of you guys, that I will not give up in these tempting times. I will not do the focus, and I will not be apart of the online human centipede to grind for gnars to overcome the kook nor will I move on to greener fields, where there is no daily kook.

I will make the kook part of me. The kook will make me strong and one with the world wide web.  When the journey ends, there will be no gnar and no kook, only harmony in the form of a never ending vertical horse dong post.

But first i must rest now.
Trendwatch 2022: kooking Sick_McCrank_ everyday for being a kook

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 871
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2022, 01:37:59 PM »
Ay nice can we get over 9000?  :)

I don’t intend to bully, I just wanna find out who’s passive agressively keeps giving the kookies to me for stating my opinion in a thread that shall not be named.

Show yourself kookie-monster.

https://youtu.be/cNgxyL5zEAk

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2022, 02:38:37 PM »
In closing, good fucking luck finding a better skate community than SLAP. Genuinely, good fucking luck. You're never going to find anyone as valuable as us when it comes to the fucking passion behind adults playing on a children's toy. Realistically speaking it's a big L for you if you focus not going to lie.

That was beautiful and made me chuckle on first and second read. I only read it twice.

And OP, don't listen to these other false antagonists, all your kooks are belong to me. I am underscoring my dislike of underscores by under-scoring you.

3D X-Ray Vision

« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2022, 04:33:37 PM »
I AM THE EGGMAN

THEY ARE THE EGGMEN

I AM THE WALRUS

KOOK KOOK K'JOOB

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1238
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2022, 04:42:48 PM »
Somewhere in a dimly-lit warehouse in China, a small armada of child laborers is taxing the power grid kooking @Sick_McCrank_  19 hours a day.  I’m not allowed to say why though.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Sick_McCrank_

« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2022, 10:53:11 PM »
Don’t blame it on the Chinese. We both know it is an inside job.

Resident Jeff

• Rep: 20
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2022, 12:44:14 AM »
I did it from the future
Reschs Refreshes

Sick_McCrank_

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2022, 05:15:44 AM »
Kook time, anyone?

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2022, 11:34:10 AM »
I haven‘t postet for a few months but i‘ll kook you.

Sick_McCrank_

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2022, 12:45:06 PM »
Bump for kooks  :P

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2022, 06:32:15 PM »
Just out of curiousity: What was your rep at before you outed yourself as a intolerant kook?
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Sick_McCrank_

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2022, 11:13:26 PM »
You think I’m intolerant? How so?

Maybe kook yourself for jumping to conclusions.

Edit: this the internet, check my post history and tell me where I am intolerant, mother theresa.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2022, 03:07:10 PM »
Oh, my bad, you wrote that you hurt someone's feelings, was just going of of what you said.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2022, 03:19:43 PM »
sickmcrank is a stupid bitch

Sick_McCrank_

« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2022, 11:47:05 PM »
Oh, my bad, you wrote that you hurt someone's feelings, was just going of of what you said.

Yeah that’s my guess that someone’s feelings got tickled. But that’s not intolerance, or is it?

If I eat icecream in front of a kid and the kid doesn’t have an icecream I might have influenced the kids emotional state negatively if the mama doesnt buy the child an icecream. But that has nothing to do with intolerance.

Sick_McCrank_

« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2022, 11:49:24 PM »
sickmcrank is a stupid bitch

Yo can you please write my name correctly. It hurts my feelings! Also Sick_McCrank_ is the best ever. Please change your mind. This opinion will not be accepted.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2022, 02:30:17 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah that’s my guess that someone’s feelings got tickled. But that’s not intolerance, or is it? .

Generally, when someone hurts another person's feelings due to espousing a contrarian opinion on a hot-button issue centered around the validity of an oft-maligned-and-discriminated-against minority group and their right to simply exist as human beings -- especially to espouse such contrarian opinion in the face of growing public support for said minority group -- that signals that said individual is participating in both intolerance and kookiness.

Now, usually, if said individual desired to demonstrate that they actually do possess something akin to a conscience and show some modicum of regret and remorse that would then push them out of the realm of intolerant kookiness, they would simply apologize for offending anybody and keep their head down for a while...instead of creating a thread on a MassageBoard basically doubling-down on it by demanding to know who dares hold them accountable for their said kooky intolerance, and bumping the thread on a daily basis.

You should be better. Or you should focus your account.

At the very least, you should either delete this thread or change its title to "WHO THE HECK HAS BEEN KOOKING ME?!?!"

If you delete it, I promise you that I will replace it with a Whatever thread entitled "Who The Heck Has Been Kooking YOU?!?!", a more communal thread where you and intolerant kooks such as yourself can congregate to whine about being kooked, claim you're not intolerant and boast about all the feelings you've hurt.

BartHarleyJarvis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1082
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2022, 09:46:25 AM »
More like dickmccrank *hold for applause*

Sick_McCrank_

« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2022, 10:35:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah that’s my guess that someone’s feelings got tickled. But that’s not intolerance, or is it? .
[close]

Generally, when someone hurts another person's feelings due to espousing a contrarian opinion on a hot-button issue centered around the validity of an oft-maligned-and-discriminated-against minority group and their right to simply exist as human beings -- especially to espouse such contrarian opinion in the face of growing public support for said minority group -- that signals that said individual is participating in both intolerance and kookiness.

Now, usually, if said individual desired to demonstrate that they actually do possess something akin to a conscience and show some modicum of regret and remorse that would then push them out of the realm of intolerant kookiness, they would simply apologize for offending anybody and keep their head down for a while...instead of creating a thread on a MassageBoard basically doubling-down on it by demanding to know who dares hold them accountable for their said kooky intolerance, and bumping the thread on a daily basis.

You should be better. Or you should focus your account.

At the very least, you should either delete this thread or change its title to "WHO THE HECK HAS BEEN KOOKING ME?!?!"

If you delete it, I promise you that I will replace it with a Whatever thread entitled "Who The Heck Has Been Kooking YOU?!?!", a more communal thread where you and intolerant kooks such as yourself can congregate to whine about being kooked, claim you're not intolerant and boast about all the feelings you've hurt.

TL;DR

Edit: I did read, but too complicated.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2022, 11:26:06 AM »

TL;DR

Edit: I did read, but too complicated.

Yeah, I think I remember you mentioning that English is not your native language, so that's understandable.

If you're going to stick around and, you know, not focus, then let me know which portion(s) you had difficulties with and I'll be happy to elucidate it for you.

blowjobtofakie

• Rep: 103
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2022, 08:25:02 AM »
Love everyone on slap and it will comeback to you irl

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2022, 09:00:39 AM »
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Sick_McCrank_

« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2022, 12:41:44 PM »
Can we get to 300 today? Not much progress lately  :-[

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2022, 12:43:32 PM »
have a gnar, kook!

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1474
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2022, 12:48:31 PM »
Now, I’m gnarring everyone who kooked  you originally whether or not they do anything just so you see their numbers go up. Whoever says this message board isn’t fun doesn’t know how to have fun.

Sick_McCrank_

« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2022, 01:48:09 AM »
have a gnar, kook!

That’s not how this works, eff you!

Now, I’m gnarring everyone who kooked  you originally whether or not they do anything just so you see their numbers go up. Whoever says this message board isn’t fun doesn’t know how to have fun.

I only care about my numbers, so that doesn’t bother me.