Author Topic: Red Flags  (Read 3506 times)

Mean salto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 880
Re: Red Flags
« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2022, 06:32:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i've seen versions of this stated elsewhere, but in my humble opinion, people past their mid-20s who make a big deal about their birthday
[close]

But I'm a special little boy and i want my special treats
[close]

the workaround is that every birthday from there on out is your 25th birthday. break contact with anyone who contests this. i’m about to have my 4th 25th and i’ll cry if i want to
Where do people celebrate a 25th? Especially more than once. Weird when I turned 25 I was like ok I guess one third done but then turning thirty I thought ok halfway done

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #91 on: August 27, 2022, 07:18:58 AM »
People that say these things:   "Cool Beans"   "Living in your head rent free"  "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

cool beans

Jebediah

• Rep: 107
« Reply #92 on: August 27, 2022, 07:34:34 AM »

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 840
« Reply #93 on: August 27, 2022, 08:03:07 AM »
This thread is wild.

If she threats to kill you and you cat.

If she is living with a cop.

If she has more pills in her purse than most pharmacies.

I can go on and on. The more red flags the more I fall haha. Fuck my life.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1385
« Reply #94 on: August 27, 2022, 08:15:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i've seen versions of this stated elsewhere, but in my humble opinion, people past their mid-20s who make a big deal about their birthday
[close]

[close]

the workaround is that every birthday from there on out is your 25th birthday. break contact with anyone who contests this. i’m about to have my 4th 25th and i’ll cry if i want to

The big 3-0 is coming up for me next year and I'm excited for everyone to celebrate me being officially old

Síota

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #95 on: August 27, 2022, 08:54:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

The big 3-0 is coming up for me next year and I'm excited for everyone to celebrate me being officially old
30 is nothing dude. That said I spent my 30th in Olso at a black metal bar with an ex...my mate and his gf where supposed to come with us but both of them forgot there passports were expired (German and Spanish both living in Dublin....)

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #96 on: August 27, 2022, 09:20:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
30 is nothing dude. That said I spent my 30th in Olso at a black metal bar with an ex...my mate and his gf where supposed to come with us but both of them forgot there passports were expired (German and Spanish both living in Dublin....)

I won't be in Dublin for my 30th sadly but i will be there next month

Síota

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #97 on: August 27, 2022, 09:41:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Damn I wish I could meet you..I live in France now come to Lyon for the slappy contest instead it's way cheaper than Dublin...

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #98 on: August 27, 2022, 02:53:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Damn I wish I could meet you..I live in France now come to Lyon for the slappy contest instead it's way cheaper than Dublin...

We got tickets for pretty cheap and my gf and i are gonna celebrate our fifth anniversary in Ireland. I haven't been back in 12 years

Síota

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #99 on: August 28, 2022, 03:38:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

We got tickets for pretty cheap and my gf and i are gonna celebrate our fifth anniversary in Ireland. I haven't been back in 12 years
I was home in October and hotels were insane. PM me the dates and I'll see what I can do. I'd love a proper pint of Guinness

ToySanta

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #100 on: August 28, 2022, 11:49:38 AM »
In the 2000’s the biggest red flag was if a chick had a room full of photos of just herself. That’s psycho.

The modern version of that would be if a girl has a selfie with nobody else as her phone background.

Had a whole friend group who went on trips, took a million photos and they were all just pictures of their faces in front of any potentially interesting scenery or architecture... I love my friends, but if you tell me you drove eight hours to the ocean and I can’t see a wave or grain of sand? I’m out.

sacking rails

• Rep: -223
  • sacking rails
« Reply #101 on: August 29, 2022, 02:57:38 PM »
dyed hair
baggy pants
wallrides
drug addict