Author Topic: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon  (Read 284308 times)

el bong

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 8
Re: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon
« Reply #960 on: July 10, 2023, 09:37:53 AM »
can't wait till ginwoo has a stoner arc upon his inevitable relocation to the US and develops the nastiest most criminally insane steeze known to man

I now look up to this moment as well. let him crash at gino's

we all know Rayssa could/will have a thrasher cover eventually. But look how long it took nijoh

ChompskyHonk

• flow state in the bruh dimension
« Reply #961 on: July 10, 2023, 09:39:14 AM »
Expand Quote
can't wait till ginwoo has a stoner arc upon his inevitable relocation to the US and develops the nastiest most criminally insane steeze known to man
[close]

If he manages that he prob will be the goat, because while it's ugly his technical ability is kinda cray.

the incongruency between what he looks like, his name, and his skill is so fucking funny tho. he looks like a kid who hasn't let go of an iPad since his birth and is addicted to angry birds and Fortnite, his name sounds like a badass samurai name, and he skates like Nyjah if he did a key bump every time he got off his board during a run. there's just something very wrong with all of that being wrapped up into a single person

ChompskyHonk

« Reply #962 on: July 10, 2023, 09:40:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

we all know Rayssa could/will have a thrasher cover eventually. But look how long it took nijoh

rayssa's career is entirely based off that one time she was doing kickflip boardslides in a fairy costume

el bong

« Reply #963 on: July 10, 2023, 09:41:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

rayssa's career is entirely based off that one time she was doing kickflip boardslides in a fairy costume

I bet that shit was outside of a liquor store

sle_epy

• Rep: -95
« Reply #964 on: July 10, 2023, 09:44:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Respect if it was outside of a rundown liquor store.
eau de toilette: Sk8IQ by Sle_epy

el bong

« Reply #965 on: July 10, 2023, 09:47:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Nope, rundown agricultural and livestock product store

ChompskyHonk

« Reply #966 on: July 10, 2023, 09:53:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

they definitely sell liquor there. you just gotta ask the guy sipping 40s in the back for some of his secret stash

sle_epy

« Reply #967 on: July 10, 2023, 09:56:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Since so many simps are goating her in this thread I guess that makes sense and is on brand 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

No Wave Comply

• Rep: 147
  • Phantom of the Skatepark
« Reply #968 on: July 10, 2023, 10:19:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

She’s the best female sponsored skateboarder right now, why wouldn’t someone mention her?
[close]

Nelly is the best
[close]

Facts, for her style of skating. My personal fave despite having a totally diff style and trick selection than I'd like to pursue.

I think it's wild that Nelly's Limo parts have near zero flip tricks, but her kickflips in Instagram clips are a thing of beauty. She's got a damn near perfect style and smile too. Her charisma/likability stats are maxed and she's on one of the most exciting teams. While "the best" is subjective, she's definitely my favorite female skater and gay SOTY.
a grunt  a mudhog  a slimedog
a simple servant  a hired hand

“Come in here dear boy, have a gnar, you’re gonna go far!”

sle_epy

« Reply #969 on: July 10, 2023, 10:37:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

She’s the best female sponsored skateboarder right now, why wouldn’t someone mention her?
[close]

Nelly is the best
[close]

Facts, for her style of skating. My personal fave despite having a totally diff style and trick selection than I'd like to pursue.
[close]

I think it's wild that Nelly's Limo parts have near zero flip tricks, but her kickflips in Instagram clips are a thing of beauty. She's got a damn near perfect style and smile too. Her charisma/likability stats are maxed and she's on one of the most exciting teams. While "the best" is subjective, she's definitely my favorite female skater and gay SOTY.

I love what she does but I'd def love to see more flip tricks and less ride on grinds in her parts. But you're right her vibe is great, I've never heard the smile thing said about a male skater, but I'm sure it doesn't hurt. I like her fits a lot; it's not a fashion show for her which I really appreciate as someone who dresses like a 12 year old boy from 1995 when I skate. Also she's def got the best Hesh style rn amongst women. She looks really natural. Vitoria prob gets the female fresh crown imo. Nice balance. Nelly's kickflip is so wet.

tadej Pog

• Rep: -528
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #970 on: July 10, 2023, 10:53:58 AM »
Beatrice could at least have a nice style. But not...I rather watch Jen Soto, Vitória and that girl who skates with Tiago.
Miss you Rusty Berings

sle_epy

« Reply #971 on: July 10, 2023, 10:54:56 AM »
Beatrice could at least have a nice style. But not...I rather watch Jen Soto, Vitória and that girl who skates with Tiago.

Soto is sick and doesn't get enough love.

No Wave Comply

« Reply #972 on: July 10, 2023, 11:14:39 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I love what she does but I'd def love to see more flip tricks and less ride on grinds in her parts. But you're right her vibe is great, I've never heard the smile thing said about a male skater, but I'm sure it doesn't hurt. I like her fits a lot; it's not a fashion show for her which I really appreciate as someone who dresses like a 12 year old boy from 1995 when I skate. Also she's def got the best Hesh style rn amongst women. She looks really natural. Vitoria prob gets the female fresh crown imo. Nice balance. Nelly's kickflip is so wet.

Not sure if I have either, but if I saw a male skater with a winning smile of that caliber, I'd definitely say, "Damn. [Male Skater] has a really nice smile." Max Palmer definitely has good smile, not perfect, but still heartwarming.

veritas

« Reply #973 on: July 10, 2023, 11:57:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Not sure if I have either, but if I saw a male skater with a winning smile of that caliber, I'd definitely say, "Damn. [Male Skater] has a really nice smile." Max Palmer definitely has good smile, not perfect, but still heartwarming.

Chico before / after he punched Brad Staba in the face

sle_epy

« Reply #974 on: July 10, 2023, 12:03:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Admittedly, I do like malto's shit eating grin. He cute.

mindfuzz

• Rep: 38
« Reply #975 on: July 10, 2023, 12:10:27 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cuhc8MnO7SC/

At least it's not a 5050 front shuv?

No Wave Comply

« Reply #976 on: July 10, 2023, 12:12:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Ha. You must have a thing for gnomes. Cute, but not handsome.  ;)

douchenozzle

• Rep: 35
  • "I am the party"-DLR
« Reply #977 on: July 10, 2023, 12:15:37 PM »

That heelflip was so mobbed it could be considered getting credit carded

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 304
« Reply #978 on: July 10, 2023, 12:20:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Max Palmer has a contagious smile without a doubt

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1100
« Reply #979 on: July 10, 2023, 12:20:38 PM »
I think Mark Normand could take her out in skate with no warm up…

sle_epy

« Reply #980 on: July 10, 2023, 12:28:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Ha. You must have a thing for gnomes. Cute, but not handsome.  ;)

It's his smart ass banter that I like the most I think.

burntout

• Rep: -46
« Reply #981 on: July 10, 2023, 01:22:50 PM »
If she’s pro, then am I pro?

tadej Pog

• Rep: -528
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #982 on: July 10, 2023, 01:51:04 PM »
Why they edited that line?

Dude, shit is getting worse.
Miss you Rusty Berings

sle_epy

« Reply #983 on: July 10, 2023, 02:00:06 PM »
Why they edited that line?

Dude, shit is getting worse.

Well, you saw the heel flip. Obv not a first t kinda trick for her.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 625
« Reply #984 on: July 10, 2023, 02:00:24 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That shit was rocket.

Also, I haven’t seen the term “skate IQ” on here since the big cat was spamming around stinking up the place.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

sle_epy

« Reply #985 on: July 10, 2023, 02:03:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

That shit was rocket.

Also, I haven’t seen the term “skate IQ” on here since the big cat was spamming around stinking up the place.

You'd love my perfume.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 625
« Reply #986 on: July 10, 2023, 02:37:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

That shit was rocket.

[close]

You'd love my perfume.

Would you describe your kickflip as Dylanesque?
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

No Wave Comply

« Reply #987 on: July 10, 2023, 03:34:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

That shit was rocket.

[close]

You'd love my perfume.

Sk8IQ by Sle_epy

sle_epy

« Reply #988 on: July 10, 2023, 03:36:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

That shit was rocket.

[close]

You'd love my perfume.
[close]

Sk8IQ by Sle_epy

Patrick2G

• Rep: -309
« Reply #989 on: July 10, 2023, 03:43:25 PM »
She is so painfully bad lol shot is hilarious and also kind sad. Oh well.