Author Topic: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon  (Read 280836 times)

PatrickSkateman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -226
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon
« Reply #900 on: July 09, 2023, 07:44:55 AM »
Expand Quote
So does Breezeana or whatever they call her breathe a sigh of relief that no one’s talking about her, or worry that they’re coming for her next?
[close]

if you can switch flip like her, bs wallride and Kickflip an 8 you are a decent enough skater. she also has some sick combos in her part. I like her

Neither of them are on Rayssa, Vitoria, or Nicole’s level.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

sle_epy

• Rep: -95
« Reply #901 on: July 09, 2023, 07:50:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So does Breezeana or whatever they call her breathe a sigh of relief that no one’s talking about her, or worry that they’re coming for her next?
[close]

if you can switch flip like her, bs wallride and Kickflip an 8 you are a decent enough skater. she also has some sick combos in her part. I like her
[close]

just landing tricks doesn't make you "good." I say that because style is a huge factor. Consider Jeff Dechesare. Weird you'd compare a grom style to adult style. Vitoria and Nicole are actually a pleasure to watch regardless of their skill level versus rayssa; they also actually skate street. Your takes are so wild dude. that said not shocked you'd mention rayssa...
eau de toilette: Sk8IQ by Sle_epy

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #902 on: July 09, 2023, 07:55:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

just landing tricks doesn't make you "good." I say that because style is a huge factor. Consider Jeff Dechesare. Weird you'd compare a grom style to adult style. Vitoria and Nicole are actually a pleasure to watch regardless of their skill level versus rayssa; they also actually skate street. Your takes are so wild dude. that said not shocked you'd mention rayssa...

She’s the best female sponsored skateboarder right now, why wouldn’t someone mention her?

sle_epy

« Reply #903 on: July 09, 2023, 07:56:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

She’s the best female sponsored skateboarder right now, why wouldn’t someone mention her?

Bro. The thread might've been deleted or I was blocked from it, but no one is gonna forget it. Is ginwoo the best male skater rn?

shockpadsandwristguards

• Rep: -254
« Reply #904 on: July 09, 2023, 07:58:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

have you really seen a lot of Breanas footage? she does like nose grind nollie flip out. Vitoria cant do that I think. id say they are both talented in their own way. didnt know about Breezeana until today glad you posted her.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #905 on: July 09, 2023, 08:00:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Bro. The thread might've been deleted or I was blocked from it, but no one is gonna forget it. Is ginwoo the best male skater rn?

That’s a shame, I didn’t want it deleted.

It didn’t do much to help people like you not to come off as overly opinionated, emotionally weak, and lacking in basic reading comprehension.

Unfortunately, I have no clue who Ginwoo is. Grant Taylor is the best male skater right now.

sle_epy

« Reply #906 on: July 09, 2023, 08:03:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

It didn’t do much to help people like you not to come off as overly opinionated, emotionally weak, and lacking in basic reading comprehension.

Unfortunately, I have no clue who Ginwoo is. Grant Taylor is the best male skater right now.

Reading comprehension is why so many people in thread could see through your commentary. I am overly opinionated, but I'm not a human version of a red flag. Also you know who ginwoo is.

ThomasShitt

« Reply #907 on: July 09, 2023, 08:08:45 AM »
yes ginwoo is best sk8 right now

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #908 on: July 09, 2023, 08:11:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

(Lack of)Reading comprehension is why so many people in thread could see through your commentary. I am overly opinionated, but I'm not a human version of a red flag. Also you know who ginwoo is.

Fixed

I really don’t know who Ginwoo is and I refuse to look it up.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 611
« Reply #909 on: July 09, 2023, 08:26:08 AM »
…ya mama got an afro with a chinstrap.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

sle_epy

« Reply #910 on: July 09, 2023, 08:28:42 AM »

Ya mama got a wooden leg, w a kickstand

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #911 on: July 09, 2023, 08:28:50 AM »

Silent J, what up?

Now here’s a guy who looks both ways before he crosses the street.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #912 on: July 09, 2023, 08:29:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Ya mama got a wooden leg, w a kickstand

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 246
« Reply #913 on: July 09, 2023, 08:31:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Maybe it’s the hair and the age and being unfamiliar with the gender of the name, but I thought Ginwoo was a female

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 875
« Reply #914 on: July 09, 2023, 08:44:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Maybe it’s the hair and the age and being unfamiliar with the gender of the name, but I thought Ginwoo was a female
Thing is tho rayssa IS the best female street skateboarder right now. Park or not who else has anywhere near that bag of tricks. Back lipped Hollywood high so don't even bother with that doesn't skate street shit. Breanna would most likely have her beat with manuals. Rayssa also has the most power by far does all the gnarly stuff Pamela Rosa was known for but makes it look easy

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 205
« Reply #915 on: July 09, 2023, 08:51:28 AM »
Breanna Geering is really good. Way better than Beatrice and even if you don’t like her skating, she’s always improving and coming out with new stuff. She’s not the best woman in skating but so what? Not every dude you enjoy watching is Ishod Wair either.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 875
« Reply #916 on: July 09, 2023, 08:57:37 AM »
Breanna Geering is really good. Way better than Beatrice and even if you don’t like her skating, she’s always improving and coming out with new stuff. She’s not the best woman in skating but so what? Not every dude you enjoy watching is Ishod Wair either.
If that's about what I just posted i above wasn't trying to shit on Breanna (actually trying to say she's the best at manuals) just was more trying to say rayssa shouldn't to be compared to jeffwon song

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 205
« Reply #917 on: July 09, 2023, 10:35:23 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
If that's about what I just posted i above wasn't trying to shit on Breanna (actually trying to say she's the best at manuals) just was more trying to say rayssa shouldn't to be compared to jeffwon song
Nah I know I was responding to the post comparing her to Beatrice, which I think isn’t fair. I should have quoted but I was being lazy

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #918 on: July 09, 2023, 10:36:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Nelly is the best
check my music

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #919 on: July 09, 2023, 12:35:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Same here. I was shocked when I learned that he's actually a guy.
Back to the topic in hand: Beatrice sucks.
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

changed1

« Reply #920 on: July 09, 2023, 01:24:36 PM »
A lot of dudes in here doing mental gymnastics to explain why it’s cool that Beatrice has 3 pro shoes money and an ego the size of Texas but skates worse than the 7 year old who just messes around at your local. In the same world where women now rip and some top pros don’t even have a shoe sponsor.

Prove us wrong Beatrice, bang us over the head

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -415
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #921 on: July 09, 2023, 03:54:36 PM »
Breanna Geering is really good. Way better than Beatrice and even if you don’t like her skating, she’s always improving and coming out with new stuff. She’s not the best woman in skating but so what? Not every dude you enjoy watching is Ishod Wair Tyshawn Jones either.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 246
« Reply #922 on: July 09, 2023, 06:10:07 PM »
A lot of dudes in here doing mental gymnastics to explain why it’s cool that Beatrice has 3 pro shoes money and an ego the size of Texas but skates worse than the 7 year old who just messes around at your local. In the same world where women now rip and some top pros don’t even have a shoe sponsor.

Prove us wrong Beatrice, bang us over the head

She has 4 colorways

I saw a clip of a varial flip fs 50-50 nollie bs 180 out which is different

backfliptofiftyfifty

• Rep: -146
  • commitment issues (in life and skating)
« Reply #923 on: July 09, 2023, 07:20:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Nelly is the best

Nelly gay soty 2022

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #924 on: July 10, 2023, 04:14:17 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I wonder when we’ll ever see the game of skate footage vs Alexis Sablone that Dime hyped up so much during the last Glory Challenge. Also why they never released it.

left knee cap

• Rep: 117
  • $$$$
« Reply #925 on: July 10, 2023, 04:21:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I wonder when we’ll ever see the game of skate footage vs Alexis Sablone that Dime hyped up so much during the last Glory Challenge. Also why they never released it.

unless this is mandala effect they definitely included the game of skate in the thrasher glory challenge video

shockpadsandwristguards

• Rep: -254
« Reply #926 on: July 10, 2023, 04:22:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

hyun kummer lost to Kevin white and has a way bigger and better flatground game than him.
games of skate in front of audience does not mean anything
« Last Edit: July 10, 2023, 05:25:58 AM by shockpadsandwristguards »

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #927 on: July 10, 2023, 04:24:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

unless this is mandala effect they definitely included the game of skate in the thrasher glory challenge video

Ah word. I need to keep up with my web edits.

kinjjibo

• Rep: -8
« Reply #928 on: July 10, 2023, 04:52:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=886196102765383

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #929 on: July 10, 2023, 04:57:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=886196102765383

That could be why. Who watches clips on Facebook?

Also, Breana fits Hockey wayy better than Girl.