Author Topic: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon  (Read 276372 times)

Billy Bitchcakes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
Re: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon
« Reply #840 on: July 07, 2023, 09:24:39 AM »
She’s an average skater with an inflated ego. But it’s a bad look for a bunch of mostly white guys to be hating on her. You’ll always look bad. So just ignore her and praise a great Black female skater 😁

Thing is she just went pro a few weeks ago too and under the insta post I saw about it there were still a shitload of clowns saying things like "why don't we turn women pro when they can do the same tricks as the men" and all other sorts of bollocks. I agree personally that BD sets a poor example and that light could be given to many other women but sometimes it's like you just can't win, lots of dudes just want to be misogynistic and the fact that she sucks at skating is a convenient excuse for them. Not sure what my point is really, anyone that says something like that I just wouldn't take seriously anyway where at least the discussions on here have some thought behind them. It's a shame it's still such a popular way of thinking though.
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

shockpadsandwristguards

• Rep: -252
« Reply #841 on: July 07, 2023, 09:46:23 AM »
i dont think she is dumb enough to believe her career comes from nothing but her skills and motivation.
crazy she cant take criticism without making fun of peoples social status.
thought she might have read some books that made her more grounded and humble.
critic isnt always easy to take when it comes from everywhere and its your job and its a lot.
really hope she proves herself.

vitoria is a lot more light footed. she doesnt cramp her legs and whole body before popping a trick which makes a style look a lot more natural and less scared looking. Beatrice is a cramper.

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 483
« Reply #842 on: July 07, 2023, 09:52:01 AM »
Beatrice has that “pray to God to invoke evil on my enemies” vibe

PalaceButtPlug

• Rep: -330
« Reply #843 on: July 07, 2023, 11:29:44 AM »
when I saw Momiji kickflip fs feeble a 9 rail, I thought we were done pretending weak skating is dope.

tadej Pog

• Rep: -527
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #844 on: July 07, 2023, 11:34:25 AM »
We have a white Beatrice and she rides for Baker/Deathwish.

Also, Victoria has the best style in woman skating since Marisa del Santo.
Miss you Rusty Berings

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 205
« Reply #845 on: July 07, 2023, 11:34:40 AM »
Sammaria actually rips and is a great ambassador for black female skaters as well.
She definitely deserves more shine than she’s gotten. It’s stupid no one picked her up after Enjoi. Meow is cool but it’s kind of a step back for her.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1483
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #846 on: July 07, 2023, 11:35:07 AM »
Is she a christian? In the monotheistic religion of christianity, their only god created everything including satan so of course it’s not a stretch for someone of that faith to not see what is wrong with praying bad on someone when they can’t see that they worship a god that created the ultimate in evil.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #847 on: July 07, 2023, 11:46:12 AM »

"...with my prayers"

Dusty

• Rep: -4
« Reply #848 on: July 07, 2023, 11:58:26 AM »
All I know is that when I die, I know whose tears are fake

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2240
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #849 on: July 07, 2023, 12:47:24 PM »
Damn Beatrice really thinks an old-model cracked iPhone is the saddest state of existence.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3330
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #850 on: July 07, 2023, 12:52:37 PM »
Damn Beatrice really thinks an old-model cracked iPhone is the saddest state of existence.

lol yeah she throws that one around a lot. Like oh fuck how can I respond to this? Guess I'm done!

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #851 on: July 07, 2023, 12:58:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

lol yeah she throws that one around a lot. Like oh fuck how can I respond to this? Guess I'm done!

Y'all jealous cause she #blessed while you talkin shit on your cracked iphone 4 with your broke ass.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2240
« Reply #852 on: July 07, 2023, 01:00:41 PM »
Worst thing about a cracked iPhone 4 screen is that my tears seep through the cracks and fry the phone while I'm crying about how pathetic my life is.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1292
« Reply #853 on: July 07, 2023, 01:39:27 PM »
Untitled by , on Flickr
Untitled by , on Flickr
"I don't know about skateboarding." - Beatrice Domond

shockpadsandwristguards

« Reply #854 on: July 07, 2023, 02:12:51 PM »

lmao she really does.

i dont think she ripped of hours. thats stupid. VANS SKATE STYLE 53 is the name of the shoe. she didnt design it. I cant find the colorway on their website.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
« Reply #855 on: July 07, 2023, 02:13:46 PM »
She’s not a 3 colorway person, she’s had FOUR.   These two, the AVE pro, and a different Penny loafer shoe in black. 

Considering she was Fat Bill’s discovery (not Dill’s), I wonder if he ever tried to bring her along to Violet

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #856 on: July 07, 2023, 02:57:47 PM »
Never forget that she mirrored a clip to make it look like she switch ollied up a 3 stair.
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

Benevenstanciano

« Reply #857 on: July 07, 2023, 03:04:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
excited for the Gh review. should be spicy
[close]

[close]
I disagree, I'm also looking forward for GH review. Should be a fun one.
[close]

[close]
I'm curious, why does it bother you so much?

We got better haters on slap, he should change his name to “gateway hater” a hater for the kids to the learn of the beautiful art of hating we all share.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #858 on: July 07, 2023, 09:48:50 PM »
Never forget that she mirrored a clip to make it look like she switch ollied up a 3 stair.

And sped up a clip
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Yakusoku2

• Rep: 45
« Reply #859 on: July 08, 2023, 01:26:14 AM »
But this is not something new. Why do people are offended by Beatrice being pro? It happens in the music business, people with a huge talent for composing and playing instruments that never get a deal with a discography. On the other hand, people that can’t sing or know nothing about music theory but they are at the top of the lists. Even with YouTubers. People who are inept or lack in editing skills get more views or fame than people who know about cinematography and create masterpieces. If Beatrice was winning skate competitions only with her bag of tricks against some other top tier pro skaters I would understand the rage but she is doing her thing with her friends. In business, there is something more important than skills, call it being likeable or being marketable (I don’t know the word in English). This hater behavior is lame.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
« Reply #860 on: July 08, 2023, 01:43:29 AM »
But this is not something new. Why do people are offended by Beatrice being pro? It happens in the music business, people with a huge talent for composing and playing instruments that never get a deal with a discography. On the other hand, people that can’t sing or know nothing about music theory but they are at the top of the lists. Even with YouTubers. People who are inept or lack in editing skills get more views or fame than people who know about cinematography and create masterpieces. If Beatrice was winning skate competitions only with her bag of tricks against some other top tier pro skaters I would understand the rage but she is doing her thing with her friends. In business, there is something more important than skills, call it being likeable or being marketable (I don’t know the word in English). This hater behavior is lame.

But I guess the majority of us don’t see her as particularly likable (or personality driven), don’t see who she’s being marketed for (she doesn’t seem to skate a lot and she’s like 28 so she’s weirdly older than most of the current crop of girl skaters without being an OG of this generation like a Nora, Alexis, or Lizzie), and don’t really see her doing her thing with her friends. 

To me, she seems like someone who realizes skateboarding could be a means to an end and she likes that she gets to have all these interviews in non-skate mags and pretend she designed the Vans Penny loafer and all that but skateboarding isn’t her priority at all.   

shockpadsandwristguards

« Reply #861 on: July 08, 2023, 02:11:22 AM »

this is a display how fucked up modern discussions are. the most toxic way of pointing out double standards only to make one thing that is wrong right.

Why would we not complain about talentless musicians becoming rockstars? yes its equally stupid and questionable. I dont like it either. how does this make the argumentation less right?

people double standard everyone just to end up having the worst morals.

"Andrew tate treats women badly that means every man is like Andrew tate and thats misogny thats why me as a woman I have to act like a female Andrew tate to make it fair" wow this thinking is so feminism. I will support her by doing that"
its a chain of stupidity were the first link is already not tolerable and the reasonable backlash ends up making people worse by responding or supporting something equally as bad
« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 02:39:43 AM by shockpadsandwristguards »

burner

• Rep: 91
« Reply #862 on: July 08, 2023, 02:38:07 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

this is a display how fucked up modern discussions are. the most toxic way of pointing out double standards only to make one thing that is wrong right.

Why would we not complain about talentless musicians becoming rockstars? yes its equally stupid and questionable. I dont like it either. how does this make the argumentation less right?

"Andrew tate treats women badly that means every man is like Andrew tate and thats misogny thats why me as a woman I have to act like a female Andrew tate to make it fair" wow this thinking is so feminism. I will support her by doing that"
its a chain of stupidity were the first link is already not tolerable and the reasonable backlash ends up making people worse by responding or supporting something equally as bad

Benevenstanciano

« Reply #863 on: July 08, 2023, 02:39:55 AM »
When she 50-50 front shuv backside flips el Toro we’ll see who’s laughing
« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 04:59:48 AM by Benevenstanciano »

shockpadsandwristguards

« Reply #864 on: July 08, 2023, 02:46:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

it totally makes sense.
"if a white man kills someone with a chain saw I dont hear you but if a black man kills someone with a chain saw you are all loud about it" like killing someone with a chain saw wouldn't be the problem in the first place.
"why do you complain about Beatrice when in music whack people make also money off of being talentless"
where is the correlation?

america loves this. critic a black female for something whack or materialistic and your society will turn it into a fight against racism and misogyny by supporting her and not trying to understand the critic in a slightest way because their fucked up morals are above treating everyone equally even if that means critic on people that look like you.

it happens also in music. ice spice rubs her pussy on stage and has the whackiest bars and as soon as someone points it out its misogyny and sexualizing her even though she does that intentionally all by herself. they will say its right because blue face also got rich off of rap.
but that doesnt make her a better rapper. and critic on Beatrice isnt about who she is. but her sponsorship is.
just like ice spices record deal is all about how she looks. but the critic isnt.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 02:54:25 AM by shockpadsandwristguards »

Post Alone

« Reply #865 on: July 08, 2023, 03:14:59 AM »
Confession: I fractured my wrist on a 50-50 front shuv.
This subject is sensitive for me
« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 04:41:05 AM by Post Alone »

burner

• Rep: 91
« Reply #866 on: July 08, 2023, 04:07:36 AM »

it totally makes sense.
"if a white man kills someone with a chain saw I dont hear you but if a black man kills someone with a chain saw you are all loud about it" like killing someone with a chain saw wouldn't be the problem in the first place.
"why do you complain about Beatrice when in music whack people make also money off of being talentless"

america loves this. critic a black female for something whack or materialistic and your society will turn it into a fight against racism and misogyny by supporting her and not trying to understand the critic in a slightest way because their fucked up morals are above treating everyone equally even if that means critic on people that look like you.

it happens also in music. ice spice rubs her pussy on stage and has the whackiest bars and as soon as someone points it out its misogyny and sexualizing her even though she does that intentionally all by herself. they will say its right because blue face also got rich off of rap.
but that doesnt make her a better rapper. and critic on Beatrice isnt about who she is. but her sponsorship is.
just like ice spices record deal is all about how she looks. but the critic isnt.

shockpadsandwristguards

« Reply #867 on: July 08, 2023, 04:28:20 AM »
Expand Quote

it totally makes sense.

[close]

may be you are too slow to get this. not my problem. fuck racism and misogynists. there still should be room for critic.
Lauryn hill > Ice spice
dont let toxic culture lower the standards and not allow critic

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3330
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #868 on: July 08, 2023, 06:37:47 AM »
Her mama got a glass eye with a fish in it.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #869 on: July 08, 2023, 06:43:20 AM »
Her mama got a glass eye with a fish in it.

Her mama got snakeskin teeth.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.