Author Topic: Una Farrar pro for Krooked very soon  (Read 13136 times)

Goodcurbs

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -279
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Una Farrar pro for Krooked very soon
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2022, 12:15:44 PM »
I like to watch her skate and would buy her board if it’s the right shape

Goodcurbs

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2022, 12:34:03 PM »
She is the best! It's just a lot harder to turn pro for Krooked than FA or Girl cause it's an elevated brand. It's coming soon. Congrats Beatrice on her pro board. I do not want to my money going to jock assholes. When I go to the skate shop I want to see some girls on the wall. I got discouraged over the years collecting records cause all the bands are always dudes. No, I don't want to buy a gottwig or bannerot. I only buy Ishod twin tails but if tubsy made an 8 twin, and we've talked about it. Or I've talked about it. Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks and an autographed twin chunk. Tons of dirty scram boards and a why so sad shaped deck hanging on my wall, and nobody has an 8 besides ishod and twins are the future. They're widely available in 8.25 and 8.38, but I think this trend should be over and the 8 should be reconsidered. I do recommend vertical graphics over horizontal as a first board graphic.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2022, 12:39:14 PM »
Well deserved.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2022, 12:58:09 PM »
una rips

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 162
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2022, 12:59:40 PM »
i didn’t know she was even fully on krooked but her boards definitely a buy

grassblade

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2022, 01:17:20 PM »
she put in the work and deserves it to the fullest

whagman

• Rep: -13
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2022, 01:22:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
She is the best! It's just a lot harder to turn pro for Krooked than FA or Girl cause it's an elevated brand. It's coming soon. Congrats Beatrice on her pro board. I do not want to my money going to jock assholes. When I go to the skate shop I want to see some girls on the wall. I got discouraged over the years collecting records cause all the bands are always dudes. No, I don't want to buy a gottwig or bannerot. I only buy Ishod twin tails but if tubsy made an 8 twin, and we've talked about it. Or I've talked about it. Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks and an autographed twin chunk. Tons of dirty scram boards and a why so sad shaped deck hanging on my wall, and nobody has an 8 besides ishod and twins are the future. They're widely available in 8.25 and 8.38, but I think this trend should be over and the 8 should be reconsidered. I do recommend vertical graphics over horizontal as a first board graphic.

is this a cry for help

Goodcurbs

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2022, 01:41:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

is this a cry for help
Yes, I'm hoping for an 8" twin tail that's not an Ishod or even possibly a 14 wheel base. I don't think Una needs any help turning pro. I always have input as a consumer. The Andy Anderson boards are probably a cry for help. The twin chunk signed board was a value purchase and also an opportunity to support the 9 club. My why so sad deck? I got off eBay early on cause I saw how trendy mental health was getting so easy money. I'll probably list it for a grand and will pay for all the Andy Anderson boards I will leave to my grandchildren.

Plan9Customs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2155
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2022, 01:51:35 PM »
I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks
Oooh, okay.
I think we’re all getting a much clearer, more nuanced understanding of just what-in-the-actual-fuck is going on now.
Thank you for for sharing that.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -270
  • Bret Hart
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2022, 01:55:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

is this a cry for help
[close]
Yes, I'm hoping for an 8" twin tail that's not an Ishod or even possibly a 14 wheel base. I don't think Una needs any help turning pro. I always have input as a consumer. The Andy Anderson boards are probably a cry for help. The twin chunk signed board was a value purchase and also an opportunity to support the 9 club. My why so sad deck? I got off eBay early on cause I saw how trendy mental health was getting so easy money. I'll probably list it for a grand and will pay for all the Andy Anderson boards I will leave to my grandchildren.
There are some truly insane people that like skateboarding

Johnny $witchblade

• Rep: -87
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2022, 02:07:49 PM »
Mediocre as hell. And miss me with that misogyny shit cause Mariah Duran rules

Prinzy

• Rep: 178
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2022, 02:35:49 PM »
wall board type shit, hell yeah

spongebob is lit and if i see any spongebob slander i'm pulling up to your house and beating your ass

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2022, 05:16:38 PM »
From flow to pro?

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2022, 06:29:55 PM »
Mediocre as hell. And miss me with that misogyny shit cause Mariah Duran rules

Expand Quote
What the fuck she’s been skating for 10 years and hasn’t progressed whatsoever
[close]

Stop trying to starve black people

Why you trying to starve women?

Plan9Customs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2022, 06:57:07 PM »

Bondo_Sniffer

• Rep: -8
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2022, 07:58:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

is this a cry for help
[close]

8/10 you are actually kind of killing it.

mamba

• Rep: 134
  • Sucka free
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2022, 08:40:06 PM »
im hyped for her

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2022, 09:31:39 PM »
Una and her homies used to skate the same park as my crew, she had respect from the older crowd from a young age and you could tell she was going to be good early. I couldnt be more hyped for her, 204!

nwgrandpapa

• Rep: -1
  • My friend Mike is on here
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2022, 10:17:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
No, I don't want to buy a gottwig

una is this shit, and gottwig is the sickest. buy all krooked decks ya dumb fuck

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2022, 12:54:47 AM »
that is sick if true.

the part op posted was super dope.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1080
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2022, 01:25:20 AM »
Congrats to Una
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 854
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2022, 01:52:22 AM »
If we're just willing these things into existence congrats una and also congrats to Nicole house, Aori Nishimura, allysha le, Jen soto and Sarah meurle

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 221
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2022, 10:25:22 AM »
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks and an autographed twin chunk.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2155
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2022, 10:43:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks and an autographed twin chunk.
[close]
Always remember to never forget.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

backside_frontside

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -291
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2022, 10:46:17 AM »
Una is sick and definitely deserves to be pro. Seems like a genuine skate rat.

Matt Gottwig rips, kook the naysayers.

Also, yeah Mariah Duran needs to be pro yesterday. She might be the gnarliest out of any of the women who've turned pro in the last 3-4 years. It bums me out she doesn't even seem to have a board sponsor. But she does have Mtn Dew and Tech Deck so I'm sure she's making some money.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 854
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2022, 10:50:19 AM »

Also, yeah Mariah Duran needs to be pro yesterday. She might be the gnarliest out of any of the women who've turned pro in the last 3-4 years. It bums me out she doesn't even seem to have a board sponsor. But she does have Mtn Dew and Tech Deck so I'm sure she's making some money.
Mariah Duran's been pro for meow skateboards for a couple years now.

backside_frontside

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -291
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2022, 10:52:11 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Mariah Duran's been pro for meow skateboards for a couple years now.

Oh man I'm dumb, I didn't hit the "see more" on her IG bio. Face meet palm lol

in flux

• Rep: 0
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2022, 11:38:57 AM »
I see too much park footage from her, primarily on Instagram for me to get stoked on her skating.
Breanna earned her pro status earlier and put out more quality content.
Una doesn't need to go pro yet IMHO.