Author Topic: Why is Dan Corrigan such an annoying dumbass?  (Read 41601 times)

Tight Pants Big Wheels

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -8
Re: Why is Dan Corrigan such an annoying dumbass?
« Reply #180 on: December 27, 2022, 03:44:46 PM »
Expand Quote
It’s ALWAYS ok to make fun of skate influencers/social media personalities.
[close]

ben degros is one person i can make exceptions with for a youtuber

Ben seems genuine and relatable, and is the only youtube skater I actually subscribe to.

Banned from the room

« Reply #181 on: December 27, 2022, 04:30:15 PM »
I admit I'm not being genuine about the YouTube park skating.

I just want to see all skaters do well and be able to keep skating forever.

I wish I was a rich actor or whatever. I'd buy a place like skatetopia but in the city. An entire row of brownstones on mass Ave and start a federally funded art communes for skate folk.

You all would be welcome at my 5 star skate hostel.

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -74
« Reply #182 on: December 28, 2022, 01:41:25 PM »
Just goes to show the severe psychological effects that SLAP has on people, he has 100k subscribers (all of which are in the comments praising him) but 100 people on here say he's a kook and he loses his mind and has to address it within a week of this thread being made lol

You ever had 100 people publicly talking mad shit on you, personally, by name?

grassblade

« Reply #183 on: December 28, 2022, 01:44:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Just goes to show the severe psychological effects that SLAP has on people, he has 100k subscribers (all of which are in the comments praising him) but 100 people on here say he's a kook and he loses his mind and has to address it within a week of this thread being made lol
[close]

You ever had 100 people publicly talking mad shit on you, personally, by name?

he deserves 100k people hating on him by name after any of these videos he makes

he loves himself.  fuck this kook.

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #184 on: December 28, 2022, 05:16:05 PM »
Just because you can doesn't mean you should.   Dan is a person that doesn't understand this.

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #185 on: December 28, 2022, 05:48:14 PM »
some of you dorks are choosing a weird hill to die on

barreldistortion

• Rep: 3
« Reply #186 on: December 28, 2022, 06:18:50 PM »
The way he talks about his girlfriend in this podcast is a little strange

Around 1:57:00

E

• Rep: 13
« Reply #187 on: December 28, 2022, 08:57:51 PM »
Could Dan skate any slower?

Baglady

• Rep: -202
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #188 on: December 29, 2022, 06:44:28 AM »

His jokes about Haley remind me of jokes a middle schooler would cut about they’re GF. Dudes a creep for talking about that kinda personal stuff, even if it’s jokes. Foo raised different.

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -531
« Reply #189 on: December 29, 2022, 07:12:37 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
His jokes about Haley remind me of jokes a middle schooler would cut about they’re GF. Dudes a creep for talking about that kinda personal stuff, even if it’s jokes. Foo raised different.

that was very off putting.  Dan is very creepy and immature, but we know that by how his peer group and best friends are barely 20.

He’s like the blippi of skateboarding.

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #190 on: December 29, 2022, 07:36:57 AM »

This is the kind of stuff you grow out of when you're like 21. Deeply strange to see someone in their 30s talking about their GF in this way, especially on a public podcast.

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #191 on: December 29, 2022, 07:48:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

that was very off putting.  Dan is very creepy and immature, but we know that by how his peer group and best friends are barely 20.

The more I think of it Dan and blippi should have a collabo thing going, blippi had some weird skat video scandal, and Dan clearly is down.  This is blippi for those of you who don’t have kids….

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -413
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #192 on: December 29, 2022, 08:04:56 AM »

you watched two hours of a dan corrigan podcast interview?

guyledouche

• Rep: -25
« Reply #193 on: December 29, 2022, 08:08:24 AM »
Everyone on here hating is projecting and in denial that they themselves are just like Dan. Because they are all Dan but don’t get to skate and talk shit for a living, they’re jealous. This is pretty simple psychology really.

And as for Dan and Haley’s relationship, it’s none of anyone’s business but theirs; if they’re both happy and feel secure and respected, then there’s nothing wrong with it. Age gaps in relationships are quite common and can be successful. Their relationship is publicized so we all know they’ve been together for a while. How long have you and your significant other been together? Do you even have one? My uncle and aunt have a 12 year age difference and they’ve been married for like 40 years.

Dan if you read this, I’m not a big fan of your videos but don’t ever stop making them. Don’t bend to these anonymous keyboard warriors any more than you already have.

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 465
« Reply #194 on: December 29, 2022, 08:09:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

The more I think of it Dan and blippi should have a collabo thing going, blippi had some weird skat video scandal, and Dan clearly is down.  This is blippi for those of you who don’t have kids….

Hey, that's not even the real Blippi! I'd know since my son watched that shit at his mom's when I had other opinions about him having seen the shit video and just his general entire annoying existence. That's the Netflix sanitized version. Oddly enough he still appears in the Meekah videos on Netflix though. If only to confuse the children.

This is the scat man himself with relevant content:

I'd never seen either of these before but looked them up after your post since my son mentioned the other day how Blippi could skateboard and I was dubious telling him that it was probably a professional wearing his outfit and glasses. Turns it out was Shaun White of all people hahaha fuck...

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #195 on: December 29, 2022, 08:32:33 AM »
Oh damn, I blew it on that post not searching blippi and skateboarding. That shoulda been Dan not Shawn. Blippi is def on here so don’t hurt his feelings either guys

barreldistortion

« Reply #196 on: December 29, 2022, 09:13:58 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
you watched two hours of a dan corrigan podcast interview?

Another skate youtuber brought it up in a stream recently

DanCorteseFromMTVSports

• Rep: 293
« Reply #197 on: December 29, 2022, 11:40:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Hey, that's not even the real Blippi! I'd know since my son watched that shit at his mom's when I had other opinions about him having seen the shit video and just his general entire annoying existence. That's the Netflix sanitized version. Oddly enough he still appears in the Meekah videos on Netflix though. If only to confuse the children.

This is the scat man himself with relevant content:

I'd never seen either of these before but looked them up after your post since my son mentioned the other day how Blippi could skateboard and I was dubious telling him that it was probably a professional wearing his outfit and glasses. Turns it out was Shaun White of all people hahaha fuck...
Actually that video with Shawn White has two scat men as referenced by Shawn's sexual harassment charges from a few years ago

grassblade

« Reply #198 on: December 29, 2022, 11:49:25 AM »

man, FUCK this creep

thebacker

« Reply #199 on: December 29, 2022, 12:00:15 PM »
Everyone on here hating is projecting and in denial that they themselves are just like Dan. Because they are all Dan but don’t get to skate and talk shit for a living, they’re jealous. This is pretty simple psychology really.

And as for Dan and Haley’s relationship, it’s none of anyone’s business but theirs; if they’re both happy and feel secure and respected, then there’s nothing wrong with it. Age gaps in relationships are quite common and can be successful. Their relationship is publicized so we all know they’ve been together for a while. How long have you and your significant other been together? Do you even have one? My uncle and aunt have a 12 year age difference and they’ve been married for like 40 years.

Dan if you read this, I’m not a big fan of your videos but don’t ever stop making them. Don’t bend to these anonymous keyboard warriors any more than you already have.

yoooo what up dan

also i do get to talk shit for a living technically so find a new slant BOZO

69woodpusher69

« Reply #200 on: December 29, 2022, 12:02:09 PM »
man, i gotta be honest. earlier in this thread i said i thought he would smell of BO really bad and he looks like he doesnt have great hygiene. now the dude is talking about this girl shoving her tongue up his dingleberried asshole, while he is like a decade and a half younger than him. also, the fact the he says he hung out with her for "years" before they "just decided to make out one day" kind of solidifies this grooming speculation.

this guy is fuckin gross man, i fuckin cant stand 99% of YT skaters but this guy is a fuckin bag of soup

69woodpusher69

« Reply #201 on: December 29, 2022, 12:03:55 PM »

god damn, looking at this dude's post history this is clearly dan. go fuck yourself dan

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #202 on: December 29, 2022, 12:25:53 PM »

Eminem should make your letter to Dan into a song.

grassblade

« Reply #203 on: December 29, 2022, 12:38:37 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

god damn, looking at this dude's post history this is clearly dan. go fuck yourself dan

yo for real, this is 100 percent dan’s account holy shit

his past opinions on cariuma are exactly what he said in his own video that GH skewered

cky enthusiast

« Reply #204 on: December 29, 2022, 02:18:19 PM »
idk this dude and caring about youtubers is dumb but i will 10,000% smack him if i see him

69woodpusher69

« Reply #205 on: December 29, 2022, 02:50:16 PM »
idk this dude and caring about youtubers is dumb but i will 10,000% smack him if i see him

onsite, looks like his bitch ass hangs at brea skatepark sometimes. hope i see him around, save him some money on getting those teeth pulled

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #206 on: December 29, 2022, 03:27:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

onsite, looks like his bitch ass hangs at brea skatepark sometimes. hope i see him around, save him some money on getting those teeth pulled

If you end up catching him slippin', make sure you confront him while he is filming a video. He would totally use it as an angle to play up a victim narrative. I can see the title already: I WAS ATTACKED WHILE SKATING BREA PARK!

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -619
« Reply #207 on: December 29, 2022, 05:10:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

yo for real, this is 100 percent dan’s account holy shit

his past opinions on cariuma are exactly what he said in his own video that GH skewered

are you serious? that poster is in his 40s and says half his family is taiwanese. dan corrigan is in his 30s and is a white guy.
You’re a Florida native, aren’t you?

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -619
« Reply #208 on: December 29, 2022, 05:15:59 PM »
claiming you're going to physically assault some random guy because you think his youtube videos are annoying is unhinged. we all know you're not actually going to do it so why even make the claim
You’re a Florida native, aren’t you?

MusclesMarinara

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
« Reply #209 on: December 29, 2022, 05:25:30 PM »
This thread is truly fucked, good job mods letting this just continue on into the shitshow that it is.
Alex Olson never had the makings of a varsity athlete.