Author Topic: Why is Dan Corrigan such an annoying dumbass?  (Read 40825 times)

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 961
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
Re: Why is Dan Corrigan such an annoying dumbass?
« Reply #240 on: January 12, 2023, 08:16:38 PM »
Dan ¢orrigan
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

BL0B

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 416
« Reply #241 on: January 12, 2023, 08:47:05 PM »

greenbeans

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 512
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #243 on: January 13, 2023, 11:30:35 AM »

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -67
« Reply #244 on: January 13, 2023, 11:44:38 AM »
This thread has made me very curious to see what you people look like

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 293
« Reply #245 on: January 13, 2023, 11:47:58 AM »

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • I cut my grip with Occam's razor
« Reply #246 on: January 13, 2023, 01:00:35 PM »
Expand Quote
The way he talks about his girlfriend in this podcast is a little strange

Around 1:57:00
[close]
you watched two hours of a dan corrigan podcast interview?

I'm bored out of my mind at work and decided to see what you meant by this. I queued up the video around 1:55:00, where he's talking about how much he loves skate park bullying, how much he loved bullying his friends, and how he would bully Dale Decker and Dale was, "jarred," by it. He then admits, "it's a weird relationship." No, it's not weird. He's just a dickhead and I'd be willing to put money on the people around him doing their best just to tolerate him.

I don't normally throw around the word toxic, but this man is literally in love with trying to get under his friend's skin and make his friends feel like shit. He is the toxic friend in the friend group. He also does this to his long-term girlfriend and he's proud of it. "I do things to Haley that I'd never put in a video." Does he not understand what he's saying??? There's a complete lack of self awareness and understanding of how he makes other's feel when he speaks. People who do this tend to be EXTREMELY insecure and very deeply troubled. I know that this is not rocket science to figure out...

The word, "narcissist," and all forms if it is thrown around way too often these days, but his behavior of bullying and personality traits are signs of textbook narcissism. When you do act this way to the ones you love or people you call friends it's definitely a form of emotional abuse aka being a total fucking asshole.

Yeah, some scenes do have a bit of an ego-jocking and pecking order type mentality, but more so when you're a teenager. When you're in your 30s it's not cool, respected, or fun to be around.

This dude needs to do some serious self reflection and soul searching.

Edit: yo, I paused the video to write this post having watched 3 mins of it, and when I unpaused it he goes on to say he caught feelings for his girl, "...and yeah then she stuck her tongue in my butt and now she sticks it in my butt all the time," like a smarmy fucking asshole.

I double down on everything I just posted.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2023, 01:36:48 PM by fineslime »

Howard the Not Duck

• Rep: -6
« Reply #247 on: January 13, 2023, 01:04:57 PM »
I have no idea what this thread is about because I cannot read. But he seems pretty chill and I can tell by his general youtube demeanour that he seems humble and earnest, which usually means someone has a significantly meaty groinal area. Haters gonna hate. Damn you illiteracy!

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -428
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #248 on: January 13, 2023, 02:15:39 PM »
I have no idea what this thread is about because I cannot read. But he seems pretty chill and I can tell by his general youtube demeanour that he seems humble and earnest, which usually means someone has a significantly meaty groinal area. Haters gonna hate. Damn you illiteracy!
Okay I actually think this is dan

grassblade

« Reply #249 on: January 13, 2023, 02:41:52 PM »
just want to point out:
the @guyledouche account has not posted, or even so as logged in since the day i said it's Dan

because it's in fact, Dan.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 502
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #250 on: January 13, 2023, 02:56:53 PM »
just want to point out:
the @guyledouche account has not posted, or even so as logged in since the day i said it's Dan

To be fair he’d have 6 accounts

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -519
« Reply #251 on: January 13, 2023, 08:07:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

I'm bored out of my mind at work and decided to see what you meant by this. I queued up the video around 1:55:00, where he's talking about how much he loves skate park bullying, how much he loved bullying his friends, and how he would bully Dale Decker and Dale was, "jarred," by it. He then admits, "it's a weird relationship." No, it's not weird. He's just a dickhead and I'd be willing to put money on the people around him doing their best just to tolerate him.

I don't normally throw around the word toxic, but this man is literally in love with trying to get under his friend's skin and make his friends feel like shit. He is the toxic friend in the friend group. He also does this to his long-term girlfriend and he's proud of it. "I do things to Haley that I'd never put in a video." Does he not understand what he's saying??? There's a complete lack of self awareness and understanding of how he makes other's feel when he speaks. People who do this tend to be EXTREMELY insecure and very deeply troubled. I know that this is not rocket science to figure out...

The word, "narcissist," and all forms if it is thrown around way too often these days, but his behavior of bullying and personality traits are signs of textbook narcissism. When you do act this way to the ones you love or people you call friends it's definitely a form of emotional abuse aka being a total fucking asshole.

Yeah, some scenes do have a bit of an ego-jocking and pecking order type mentality, but more so when you're a teenager. When you're in your 30s it's not cool, respected, or fun to be around.

Edit: yo, I paused the video to write this post having watched 3 mins of it, and when I unpaused it he goes on to say he caught feelings for his girl, "...and yeah then she stuck her tongue in my butt and now she sticks it in my butt all the time," like a smarmy fucking asshole.

Does that girl have a family? Could you imagine her parents or siblings seeing Dan say that in a public interview?  What a demented thing to put out there publicly assuming she doesn’t go around sharing that information. 

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • I cut my grip with Occam's razor
« Reply #252 on: January 13, 2023, 08:58:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

Does that girl have a family? Could you imagine her parents or siblings seeing Dan say that in a public interview?  What a demented thing to put out there publicly assuming she doesn’t go around sharing that information.

This guy has no respect for anyone and its the most glaring thing about his personality.

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -619
« Reply #253 on: January 13, 2023, 09:13:31 PM »
just want to point out:

it takes 30 seconds to look through his post history and see it's a half-taiwanese guy who is over 40 with mobbed kickflip so i don't know why multiple people in this thread have said it's dan
You’re a Florida native, aren’t you?

grassblade

« Reply #254 on: January 13, 2023, 10:37:45 PM »
Expand Quote
just want to point out:

[close]

it takes 30 seconds to look through his post history and see it's a half-taiwanese guy who is over 40 with mobbed kickflip so i don't know why multiple people in this thread have said it's dan

and it takes 5 more seconds and a brain about how this place works to realize he's making that shit up.
it's a shtick, keeping with the name "guyledouche" from Most Extreme Elimination Challenge (MXC)
you know, the old japanese dubbed over show on Spike TV/Comedy Central

look very closely - read the second post "Guy" ever made, and tell me that's not a direct written version of dan's cariuma video that gifted hater wrecked.

it's fuckin dan, man.

69woodpusher69

• Rep: 3
« Reply #255 on: January 13, 2023, 10:55:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
just want to point out:

[close]

[close]

and it takes 5 more seconds and a brain about how this place works to realize he's making that shit up.
it's a shtick, keeping with the name "guyledouche" from Most Extreme Elimination Challenge (MXC)

look very closely - read the second post "Guy" ever made, and tell me that's not a direct written version of dan's cariuma video that gifted hater wrecked.

it's fuckin dan, man.

Agreed with you before and agree with you now bro

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -428
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #256 on: January 14, 2023, 07:40:25 AM »
When I was picking my username Guy LeDouche was on the short list, weird to think that me and Dan are more similar than we’d care to admit

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -519
« Reply #257 on: January 14, 2023, 07:50:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
just want to point out:

[close]

[close]

it's fuckin dan, man.

People are making up backstories on here?  As an Asian American woman working on a oil rig in the Bering sea, I can’t imagine finding the time to make up some silly backstory.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 961
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #258 on: January 14, 2023, 09:53:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

When I was in jail I had mad nicknames

One was Gladiator. Spanish dudes usually called me that. They believed I looked like Russel Crow.

Some reason all my nicknames had to do with combat or the amount of women who visited me saying they was pregnant. Sad sad times.

I have no babies. Probably for the best. I've helped raise at least 7 children tho.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -764
« Reply #259 on: January 14, 2023, 11:21:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

When I was in jail I had mad nicknames

One was Gladiator. Spanish dudes usually called me that. They believed I looked like Russel Crow.

Some reason all my nicknames had to do with combat or the amount of women who visited me saying they was pregnant. Sad sad times.

I have no babies. Probably for the best. I've helped raise at least 7 children tho.

What were you in jail for
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Acid Drop

• Rep: -61
  • Everyone sucks but me
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #260 on: January 14, 2023, 06:05:53 PM »
I love his channel. I don't need to defend him, he's great!
What-ah? Ah-how-wha? huh? You're confused, you're alone, it's Saturday night, you have no pants on

Pat Eisenhauer

• Rep: 22
    • Going Home Again avatar image
« Reply #261 on: January 26, 2023, 06:56:32 PM »
Okay, I'll say it. I miss him.

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 622
« Reply #262 on: January 29, 2023, 03:13:50 PM »
Powell team manager at the beginning, saying Dan is getting a pro board in about a year...powell is weird.

Oldest person on powell to ever get a (first) pro board

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #263 on: January 29, 2023, 03:31:02 PM »
Good for him.

Powell is super weird. If I was a young guy who really wanted to have a shot at being a professional skater and Powell offered me a sponsorship I would probably turn it down. It's like a career ender to ride for them. I hope that some of the cooler younger guys like Kiko Francisco can get out soon and onto a more legit brand.

But for someone like Dan it's cool because he wouldn't have been going pro for any other team.

Sketch Hitchcock

• Rep: 168
« Reply #264 on: January 29, 2023, 03:31:42 PM »
Dan has an interview in this month’s Thrasher.

I feel like this whole thread really just served to prime us so we’d get all potential critiques out of our system before it dropped.

I didn’t like it.

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #265 on: January 29, 2023, 03:37:19 PM »

I feel like this whole thread really just served to prime us so we’d get all potential critiques out of our system before it dropped.

I didn’t like it.

Didn't andy anderson have a couple of photos too? Why is thrasher doing this after so many years of ignoring those guys (possibly justified)?

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 526
« Reply #266 on: January 29, 2023, 03:58:24 PM »
Somebody trashed his facial hair on here a while back and in the latest YouTube thumbnail the algorithm showed me, he's tried to clean it up. Dan, if you're on here, it looks better.

Your videos are unwatchable, my friend, but you probably make more money than I do.
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

Sketch Hitchcock

• Rep: 168
« Reply #267 on: January 29, 2023, 04:19:23 PM »
Expand Quote

I didn’t like it.
[close]

Didn't andy anderson have a couple of photos too? Why is thrasher doing this after so many years of ignoring those guys (possibly justified)?

Powell / Bones are still consistent advertisers with the mag… but it does seem like a pretty big leap.  If they’re including YouTubers I’d rather see Joa interviewed but I’m also not a Dan fan, he gives me the willies… the way he talks about things is off-putting

Acid Drop

• Rep: -61
  • Everyone sucks but me
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #268 on: January 29, 2023, 04:19:32 PM »
He better not continue criticising his own tricks as he's doing them. That's pretty cringe to say you're better than you're own skating just after the fact. Give Dan some leeway, he's sick. Like he's actually has health problems and needs help but yeah he rips.
What-ah? Ah-how-wha? huh? You're confused, you're alone, it's Saturday night, you have no pants on

Jebediah

• Rep: 116
« Reply #269 on: January 29, 2023, 04:20:29 PM »