Author Topic: HOT LITTLE TAKES  (Read 29901 times)

Dante Bichette

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
  • 10th Prestige
Re: HOT LITTLE TAKES
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2023, 12:03:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
grown men in baggy pants…didn’t we all grew up?
It was cool in the 90s and early 2000s..and I get it when kids do it these days…but seeing someone in his 30s or older wearing these…i actually feel sorry for them
[close]

Says the grown man with some half naked girl with her ass showing as his avatar.
[close]

I think his avatar is kinda sick but it might confirm my idea that grown men who wear skinny jeans are all sex pests

Both skinny and baggy look dumb as fuck. Also I personally don’t think a profile pic on a forum equals to wearing size 44 jeans out in public.
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

Sizzle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2023, 12:13:40 PM »
Wtf is going on in this thread?
New unpopular opinion thread I guess

NYC skating gets way too much credit for being “crusty”, it’s the least crusty city in the northeast.

Streets and sidewalks are way better here than philly, never been to Boston but I imagine it’s a nightmare up there.
Most popular ledges are less chunked than popular LA ledges.
Bad run up here means there will be like one bad sidewalk crack that can be bondo’d in a second.

I’m from Maryland and my hometown was equally crusty if not crustier than NYC, it’s really not hard to skate here if you’re from anywhere but the west coast.

The hardest part is dealing with all the pedestrians and lurkers but guess what? Maybe don’t go skating exclusively during the summer from 3-6pm and you’ll be good! You have free reign of the entire city as soon as it hits November because 80% of nyc skaters quit or severely cut back as soon as it hits 40 degrees. Winters here aren’t nearly as bad as people pretend, it’s pretty mild and not even as windy as philly.

TLDR: pretty much anybody from the Midwest, Canada, UK, Scandinavia, S. America etc. has more crust credibility than nyc skaters

CAPTAIN NOBODY

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2023, 12:25:43 PM »
My my hot little take is that they should have Skateboarding debates on ESPN’s show First Take. Hearing loud ass Stephen A Smith screaming about who should be SOTY at the end of the year is exactly what skateboarding needs. Have a nerd from slap and a pro argue with him about it. This would be fantastic television.

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2023, 12:30:48 PM »
Hearing loud ass Stephen A Smith screaming about who should be SOTY at the end of the year is exactly what skateboarding needs. Have a nerd from slap and a pro argue with him about it.
Video idea: show a non-skater Jagger Eaton clips and Gino’s Chocolate Tour part. A 30-something year old skater has to convince them why Gino is better, if they can convince them they get prize money or something. Imagine the meltdowns

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2023, 12:36:45 PM »
Slappy front crook is easier than slappy front nose slide

JamesFardy

• Rep: 65
    • Gyfcat.com avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2023, 01:31:01 PM »
Skate videos arent as good these days because the music choices arent as good.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2023, 01:37:53 PM »

1000%

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2023, 01:40:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
didn’t we all grew up?
[close]
sir there’s literally a negative relationship between how good you are at skating and your emotional maturity
[close]

I read that to the beat of Brave Captain.

There arrrre doubts...
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

ExpensiveHandjoe

• Rep: 22
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2023, 01:41:06 PM »
I'm probably the best skater on earth

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1202
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2023, 01:49:50 PM »
Yeeouch!  Don’t try to pick any of these takes up!

They too hot!!!
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

marty mcfly

« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2023, 02:05:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It was cool in the 90s and early 2000s..and I get it when kids do it these days…but seeing someone in his 30s or older wearing these…i actually feel sorry for them
[close]

Says the grown man with some half naked girl with her ass showing as his avatar.
[close]

I think his avatar is kinda  :sick but it might confirm my idea that grown men who     jeans are all sex pests
It’s not like there’s only skinny jeans and baggys.
I wear 501s and chinos not to big and not to skinny.
Skinny pants are trash.
Edit: baggys are also trash…please kook me all you want in your clown outfit.
Imagine wearing these pants bringing your kid to school on his first day.Very cool,dad!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2023, 02:13:22 PM by marty mcfly »

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2023, 02:14:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I think his avatar is kinda  :sick but it might confirm my idea that grown men who     jeans are all sex pests
[close]
Skinny pants are trash.
Imagine wearing these pants bringing your kid to school on his first day.Very cool,dad!
501s are tight as shit man

Mother Goose.

« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2023, 02:56:22 PM »
Alex Olson should have gone to 3D

sluggers

• Rep: -407
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2023, 02:59:17 PM »
My my hot little take is that they should have Skateboarding debates on ESPN’s show First Take. Hearing loud ass Stephen A Smith screaming about who should be SOTY at the end of the year is exactly what skateboarding needs. Have a nerd from slap and a pro argue with him about it. This would be fantastic television.

If skateboarding wants to go large with multi-million three year sponsorship deals then this is what would need to happen.

Joe and Jane Popcorn who have never stepped on a skateboard having opinions on the TFunk China banks ollie and Tyshawn switch Ollie.

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2023, 03:01:31 PM »
we need more boring soul music and awkward rap instrumentals!

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2023, 03:19:54 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if Max Kellerman skated in the 90s. Hell, he released a pretty sick rap song with his younger brother in 1994.

Totally unrelated but there's a very tragic story with his younger brother too. He took in a down-and-out boxer (ironically nicknamed the Harlem Hammer) who ended up murdering him with a hammer.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2023, 03:58:59 PM »
I used to joke about having a micropenis/tiny penis with girls I was going to hook up with. I figured it was funny while also making me look kind of cool and secure, and then they would be pleasantly surprised that I didn’t have a micropenis. Underpromise to overdeliver scenario. I stopped the third time I heard “your penis isn’t THAT small” that shit hurt my heart

Hahaha

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1202
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2023, 04:01:09 PM »
He took in a down-and-out boxer (ironically nicknamed the Harlem Hammer) who ended up murdering him with a hammer.

That’s why I only take in ne’er do wells with last names like Bloom and Rice.  How much damage could they possibly do?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2023, 04:21:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
Skinny pants are trash.
If you were a kid in the 90s your dad probably did wear some massive 90s chinos/slacks when they were dressing "nice". Still a difference between jncos tho I guess. It's all in the ankles.

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -218
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2023, 06:19:37 PM »
wheels don’t always have to be white

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2023, 06:23:59 PM »

When I was a kid and stuck at home one summer, there wasn't much to eat in the house, but there was a box of Bisquick. On the box was a recipe for silver dollar pancakes, so I got out the griddle and set to work. The recipe yield was 50. 50 silver dollar pancakes. I piled them up on a plate, covered it in butter and syrup, and ate the whole fucking thing. Then I went skating.

Heshrat

• Rep: -12
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2023, 06:26:46 PM »
Valid as hell, lotta grinds feel safer than slides too cuz I think its easier to slip out of them. Fs nose ya gotta make sure you dont fall back or get into a boardslide lol, love both slappies though
I did your mom

Heshrat

« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2023, 06:28:59 PM »

New unpopular opinion thread I guess

NYC skating gets way too much credit for being “crusty”, it’s the least crusty city in the northeast.

Streets and sidewalks are way better here than philly, never been to Boston but I imagine it’s a nightmare up there.
Most popular ledges are less chunked than popular LA ledges.
Bad run up here means there will be like one bad sidewalk crack that can be bondo’d in a second.

I’m from Maryland and my hometown was equally crusty if not crustier than NYC, it’s really not hard to skate here if you’re from anywhere but the west coast.

The hardest part is dealing with all the pedestrians and lurkers but guess what? Maybe don’t go skating exclusively during the summer from 3-6pm and you’ll be good! You have free reign of the entire city as soon as it hits November because 80% of nyc skaters quit or severely cut back as soon as it hits 40 degrees. Winters here aren’t nearly as bad as people pretend, it’s pretty mild and not even as windy as philly.

TLDR: pretty much anybody from the Midwest, Canada, UK, Scandinavia, S. America etc. has more crust credibility than nyc skaters
[/quote]

Man NYC isnt crust, a lot of Mass, Maine and NH skate spots are true crust haha, NY got these nice buttery ledges everywhere and endless street spots, people from various genres of skating come to skate
I did your mom

RoughStylin

• Rep: 33
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2023, 06:32:48 PM »
2023 shoes are out. No one will where shoes.

Wait til February.

switchfakie

« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2023, 08:03:55 PM »
This is where you maybe had a thought that wasn’t relevant enough for a new topic, but you still wanna ask the question/make the statement.

It’s hot little takes.

My ones is Alex Olson’s cool guy NY legacy was irretrievably tarnished by being disavowed by the NY cool guys when they started Limosine.

idk i still like Alex even though i like limosine too

if he actually put out footy, im sure others would feel the same

FatGuy92

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 577
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2023, 09:08:30 PM »

damn definitely the opposite for me. i can absolutely roast the fuck out of a front nose but slappy crooks (fs and bs) just never work for me. i feel like ive tried looking into every tip in the slappy thread and still no luck haha.

Heshrat

« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2023, 09:11:00 PM »
There are way too many damn skateboard companies. Its cool to be a business owner who came from skating, skater owned is the way to go, but that doesn't mean all skaters should just launch a company.
I did your mom

broken USB

« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2023, 10:33:05 PM »

I feel sorry for them too, their genitals must have so much movement in those things. how will they ever attract a mate without the correct slim straight gray khakis showing bulge?

Grrrreencans

• Rep: -85
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2023, 11:25:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
we need more boring soul music and awkward rap instrumentals!

So much amazing music in skateboarding last year, some really creative shit actually, if anything the bar has been significantly raised in recent years

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 972
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2023, 12:43:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I think his avatar is kinda sick but it might confirm my idea that grown men who wear skinny jeans are all sex pests

Nah. I'm hella safe.

Women usually love me.

I'm mature and honest in all matters of the heart. Friends or fucking I'm talking to my partner straight to the eye always. I'm telling you exactly how I feel and what I want day one. I don't got time for games and shit. I won't be controlled.

This is making me want a lady friend. Or 5.

Anyway.

Baggy pants cats sometimes seem to have an issue with respecting women. I seen it a ton. It's almost like part of the look.
It usually depends on how removed they are from punk rock.

Yo yo yo this is my bitch. Hey do you like Slipnot? Prodigy? Nigel? Prod?

I respect the feelings and opinions of others.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)