Author Topic: Austin Gillette Thrasher cover  (Read 64266 times)

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 356
Re: Austin Gillette Thrasher cover
« Reply #360 on: March 16, 2023, 05:23:46 PM »
Tell your friend to film better.

V nice blunt tho.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

versacekid420

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1137
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #361 on: March 16, 2023, 05:45:30 PM »
Tell your friend to film better.

V nice blunt tho.
thank you my sweet prince. And he’s trying, he’s new to it

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #362 on: March 16, 2023, 05:46:29 PM »
Powerslide at :05 is TOTY so far for me.
thanks man same, I’m glad you can find beauty in a maneuver that is often overlooked, yet always seen.

ilovegay

• Rep: 9
« Reply #363 on: March 16, 2023, 08:10:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I can’t see that Nollie tre going down anything bigger than a 3 stair. You guys are actually fucked if you think this is going down. I’m pretty sure this kid will not even be able to fling one over the hydrant. Judging from the video that kid could not even Ollie the hydrant. Sorry, hate to be a hater, but you got to live in reality. Shit would be straight up dangerous for you.
[close]
not bondo sniffer stroking my ego 😩😩😩😩 shall I post more clips on my youtube instead of a flat ground nollie tre
[close]
Nollie tre off/over something would go a long way here.  Would help raise contributions I'd imagine.
[close]
https://youtube.com/shorts/r2VqZB10vaY?feature=share does this help
[close]

Shit was thin, just like your nollie tre
[close]
thin is a brave statement. Flush is more accurate, I was junior league champion in my day so let’s pipe down or we can open up another challenge and take it to any course of your choice.
[close]

HAha.

Nobody asked about your accolades or golf "sponsors", but seems like you really need some validation from strangers on a forum. You got a Phd too? 1,000 horsepower audi RS3? Asics is so proud of your thin worm burn 4 iron that they give you free shoes to play your local muni eh? You're SO COOL MAN.

Just in case anybody's wondering what the fuck a +4 handicap is, it means this dude is consistently shooting 4 under par at any par 72 golf course, on the regular. BS. You should basically be grinding it out on the korn ferry tour.

Go handle your nollie tre bunt first shooter, then I'll take my 12 handicap, with my 16 shots and take your lunch money. You got a GHIN number?

I too would love to look this guy up on GHIN.
I was pulling for the guy until he claimed a +4 handicap. Now I just think he is full of it.

I would love to proven wrong though…

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
« Reply #364 on: March 16, 2023, 08:28:49 PM »
Expand Quote
tbh I could use some validation from strangers on the internet.
[close]
Even before I had an account and was just lurking, you've always been one of my favorite users on here  :). Legendary sig and of course sawcongate

:) !

also that bluntslide line was sick as hell

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #365 on: March 16, 2023, 09:32:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I can’t see that Nollie tre going down anything bigger than a 3 stair. You guys are actually fucked if you think this is going down. I’m pretty sure this kid will not even be able to fling one over the hydrant. Judging from the video that kid could not even Ollie the hydrant. Sorry, hate to be a hater, but you got to live in reality. Shit would be straight up dangerous for you.
[close]
not bondo sniffer stroking my ego 😩😩😩😩 shall I post more clips on my youtube instead of a flat ground nollie tre
[close]
Nollie tre off/over something would go a long way here.  Would help raise contributions I'd imagine.
[close]
[close]

[close]
thin is a brave statement. Flush is more accurate, I was junior league champion in my day so let’s pipe down or we can open up another challenge and take it to any course of your choice.
[close]

HAha.

Nobody asked about your accolades or golf "sponsors", but seems like you really need some validation from strangers on a forum. You got a Phd too? 1,000 horsepower audi RS3? Asics is so proud of your thin worm burn 4 iron that they give you free shoes to play your local muni eh? You're SO COOL MAN.

Just in case anybody's wondering what the fuck a +4 handicap is, it means this dude is consistently shooting 4 under par at any par 72 golf course, on the regular. BS. You should basically be grinding it out on the korn ferry tour.

Go handle your nollie tre bunt first shooter, then I'll take my 12 handicap, with my 16 shots and take your lunch money. You got a GHIN number?
[close]

I was pulling for the guy until he claimed a +4 handicap. Now I just think he is full of it.

I have no reason to lie about golf. I was raised in a full golf family, my dad was on tour until he had me and is now back on the senior league. I have a photo of a club in my hand the day I took my first steps and I haven’t stopped playing, only slowed down. Think what you will, I suppose that’s the whole idea of slap.

Lessfillingtastegreat

• Rep: 54
« Reply #366 on: March 16, 2023, 09:52:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

HAha.

[close]

Guys +4 handicap is he would shoot a 76 regularly at a par 72.  Shooting under par regularly would put you at scratch.  Which might get you country club teaching pro status.  Still nothing. Compared to tour level player. 

His swing isn’t tight enough by any measure but it does look like he took it half way serious at some point. 

Not gonna knock it tho. Young bloods dreams big.  Let’s get back to it tho.   

Since versace420 ain’t really happening anyone else got something over the hydrant for some luchi ? Nollie Tre we know is the stuff of legends.   
8.1 Drift -  venture 5.6 , Jessup, SFF  54mm Swiss ceramics  -https://imgur.com/a/WlDgenx

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #367 on: March 16, 2023, 11:00:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

HAha.

[close]

[close]
Guys +4 handicap is he would shoot a 76 regularly at a par 72.  Shooting under par regularly would put you at scratch.  Which might get you country club teaching pro status.  Still nothing. Compared to tour level player. 

His swing isn’t tight enough by any measure but it does look like he took it half way serious at some point. 

Since versace420 ain’t really happening anyone else got something over the hydrant for some luchi ? Nollie Tre we know is the stuff of legends.
who said it’s not happening

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #368 on: March 16, 2023, 11:49:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

HAha.

[close]

[close]

You don't need to be a scratch handicap to get your pro card to teach. I'm not into Golf outside of playing a couple times when prompted since all my friends want to do it but one of my best friends is a pro, and I know a few others who are. You need to be good, but you don't need to be a consistent scratch player. Plus, the conditions they keep PGA tour courses in are way harder than most from faster greens to the rough and sand traps being ridiculously hard. Most courses unless they have a tour event that year are kept in conditions that won't drive the average saturday golfer insane.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #369 on: March 17, 2023, 12:36:27 AM »
This thread rules what about taking some of this pledged money and we work out a cheap flight or bus and he sleeps on a couch

Surely there’d be pals down to film

I reckon we all send him there with a couple filmer pals and a photog and see what happens cause he’s said he’s keen to try it

Has @admin got high speed productions hook ups maybe they can throw him a board or some proddy so he gets something for trying and we just spend his prize money on flights
listen to cosmic psychos

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #370 on: March 17, 2023, 12:36:55 AM »
Forgot to say that bluntslide was mint
listen to cosmic psychos

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #371 on: March 17, 2023, 03:14:36 AM »
I'm a wee bit drunk rn but I just made a $30 donation to a gofundme for some chick who has stage 4 cancer that is the sister in law of some other chick that I am trying to make the moves on, so, versacekid420, I am pledging $30 USD for you to do a popped nollie tre that at least makes contact with the hydrant.

Which country will you be flying in from?

a portion of the curb around where you land has totally disintegrated

lol
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 03:58:03 AM by EdLawndale »
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Ingenting Polisen

• Rep: 1
    • https://imgur.com/a/ErQuTFP avatar image
« Reply #372 on: March 17, 2023, 03:53:07 AM »
Feels like something Jenkem would be down to fund and shoot no? Like those old Hammer Reports with Greco.

OwlGreen

• Rep: -127
« Reply #373 on: March 17, 2023, 05:51:46 AM »
Expand Quote
What's up with some general purpose footy, btw? Versace coming out of seemingly nowhere ready to one-up Heath and Berle, you must have at least a minute or two already on YouTube, no? Link us. I'm game as fuck to watch a solid couple of hours of nollie tre attempts. I suspect even an ollie over the hydrant is too buck for everyone on earth minus about 100 people. I'm still rooting for you. Nollie shit off bumps is a bit alchemical. Might just happen like magic.
[close]
i have this on my phone. Other recent stuff I’ve gotten is on my friends hard drive https://youtu.be/x3vuE7c1u8g

Sick. I got faith in you. Front shuv the hydrant would also be fucking great.
Maybe you should setup the GoFundMe yourself. Potentially sketchy, yes, but no more so than a completely anonymous SlapPal doing it. Your face is out there and you will be forever shamed if you run off with the money without making the trip and at least giving it some real tries. What's the funding threshold beyond which you promise to make the trip? $500 USD? Anything below that and nobody pays? I think time is of the essence. Weeklong campaign, $500 USD minimum cutoff. Set it up and then reach out to any and everyone making decent internet skate content. For instance: [email protected], [email protected], @villagepsychic, @manolostapes, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]. Also keep your timeline very transparent so that any Pal who wants can come through and watch/film/carspot.

Lessfillingtastegreat

• Rep: 54
« Reply #374 on: March 17, 2023, 06:30:57 AM »
That was a rad clip. You’re messing with my emotions.  I want to see you pull this off. Normie going to the cover spot and putting it down? You’ve got my support.   I’m backing your skill set.  Good steez too.  Young buck dream big.  You got this.
8.1 Drift -  venture 5.6 , Jessup, SFF  54mm Swiss ceramics  -https://imgur.com/a/WlDgenx

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
« Reply #375 on: March 17, 2023, 06:37:34 AM »
Does anyone live close enough to this spot to take some recon photos? Would love to see it from all sides.

BartHarleyJarvis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1084
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #376 on: March 17, 2023, 07:42:14 AM »
Does anyone live close enough to this spot to take some recon photos? Would love to see it from all sides.

Next time I’m downtown I’ll cruise by. I shot some video there recently but it was just from across the street

The Mexican Nancy Chin

• Rep: 112

The Mexican Nancy Chin

« Reply #378 on: March 17, 2023, 12:13:24 PM »
A garrett ginner live stream of him skating nearby actually just popped up on my feed and I downloaded an app so I could ask if he's down to do the recon. By the time I set up an account he was too far away. He said he could do it on another stream though. Doubt that will be necessary but could be funny to see those worlds collide

HisNameIsntWarren

• Rep: 48
« Reply #379 on: March 17, 2023, 06:45:06 PM »
I feel like I speak for everyone when I say that that’s the last person we would want to do that.

Welcome to the OC bitch! This is how it’s done in Orange County.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #380 on: March 17, 2023, 06:56:17 PM »
A garrett ginner live stream of him skating nearby actually just popped up on my feed and I downloaded an app so I could ask if he's down to do the recon. By the time I set up an account he was too far away. He said he could do it on another stream though. Doubt that will be necessary but could be funny to see those worlds collide
me and Garrett?

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #381 on: March 17, 2023, 06:57:15 PM »
I’m active tonight

SLAPASONIC

• Rep: 22
« Reply #382 on: March 18, 2023, 12:36:29 AM »

please do it

FatGuy92

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 567
« Reply #383 on: March 18, 2023, 01:40:42 AM »
I'm peaking on edibles and am feeling generous. I'll put $100 towards the flight and another $100 to versace if he lands the nollie tre. Im completely serious and have Venmo or whatever ready.

@versacekid420 where do you live? How far off are we from copping this dude a ticket?

The Mexican Nancy Chin

« Reply #384 on: March 18, 2023, 02:59:51 AM »
So if we are to assume everyone's offers are serious, I've got 30 bucks on the proper make of any trick other than an ollie over the bump the hydrant, @gub has 5 (possibly a joke) and @devils acrobat has another 30 with the condition that the shame is properly documented in the event of no land. I made my offer before that so I'm not gonna make that a condition for mine but I'd  appreciate if @versacekid420 considers it as one. Unclear if @devils acrobat's offer only applies to a nollie tre. @shannamal also has 100 on a switch Tre over it, which Versace seems to have already turned down. We've got a nice pool going here. Seems like a massive bunt but I hope I'll have to eat my words

edit: @coldbrew has thrown in 20 on any flip/shove trick over it.
@shrap pal has thrown in 10 for a documented effort and and extra 30 for a make of a nollie tre
@Rasmus will throw in 150 danish krones under same original conditions as devil's acrobat (minus shame clause) if they can transfer from outside the US. I am also outside the US so I will be switching my form of transfer to PayPal. Danish Krones are an available currency on PayPal so I suggest that as a form of payment. Versace you better set up an account
@ApesPissed has 10 on either make or attempt of a nollie tre
@offkilter has 25 on the land of any trick other than ollie or regular stance 180
@backside_frontside has 5 on the land of a nollie tre
@doyle has 50 Canadian dollars on the land of a nollie tre
@devils acrobat has updated their conditions to 30 for the land of any trick other than or regular stance 180. In the event of the land 10 will be given if there was a proper try. They have also removed the shame clause from their offer.
@scab has 25 on the land of any flip trick. Will go up to 50 if said flip trick is a nollie tre
@Nosferatu has 5 on a no powerslide hill bomb
@Made In China has 10 on the land of a nollie tre and a separate offer that felt a little too mean to include :(
@TheVisitor has 50 on the land of a nollie and extra 50 if Jenkem somehow documenting this
@Jagr has 50 on the land of a nollie tre
@Dusty has 10 on the land of a nollie tre
@Atiba Applebum has 50 on a tow-in from the freeway exit a block up the hill (unlikely this one was not sarcastic) has 25 on documented good faith attempts (I'd say documentation is a requirement for any of the offers)
@witty pseudonym has 50 on the land of a nollie tre. PayPal transfer only
@Cheshire Cat has 15 euros for the land of any NBD shove it or flip trick performed in an all white outfit. Also PayPal
@Madam, I'm Adam has 5 Canadian dollars for the land of any for "modern street trick mid-level difficulty up". It has already been specified that this means no trick grabbing your board however further explanation would be appreciated as the request is quite vague. This means any flip trick or 360 ollie, no grabs allowed. Offer expires in 2 weeks time as of posting. This is the most elaborate offer given and is also the one for the smallest of amount money. Offer expires March 22nd, 2023. PayPal transfer only
@S. has 20 euros on the land of a nollie tre. PayPal
@Lessfillingtastegreat has 20 on the land of nollie and an extra 5 if done in an all white outfit a la Heath. Same payout for the land of a kickflip in all white kit. Land of other tricks may be considered for payout however there zero tolerance for an ollie or 180 except possibly for a well done switch back 180. Nut grab after land a la Stevie Williams recommended.
@fakie nollie will fly Versace out, film the clip, hand him cash and buy him dinnerfor the land of a nollie tre with the condition if he doesn't land it, Versace has to get a tattoo (I’ll pay for) that is 2x4 inches, in a visible place if asked to present it, that says “SLAP is my personal hell”. Versace has agreed to these conditions
@matty_c has 50 Australian dollars on a popped attempt
@figureitout has 30 on anything nollie over the hydrant
@Roy Machine has 10 euros on the first pal to give a real attempt of any trick over the hydrant. 50 euros if it is done by Versace and it is a nollie tre attempt. (evidence required however, I'd say that is a requirement for all offers)
@DERBY has 20 canadian dollars on the land of a nollie te
@muntcusclethrow has 20 on the land of a nollie tre
@EdLawndale has 30 on a popped attempt of a nollie tre that at least makes contact with the hydrant
@FatGuy92 has 100 on the land of a nollie tre and has also offered 100 to help fund Versace's flight

As of the moment of this edit we've got 640 US dollars, 75 Canadian dollars, 85 euros, 150 danish krones and 50 Australian dollars for a properly executed nollie tre over the hydrant with the promise of documented shame if trick is not executed. an extra 5 for a no power slide hill bomb, an extra 50 the freeway exit a block up the hill, an extra 50 if it gets documented by Jenkem and 15 euros and 5 (form of currency pending)  if trick is landed in an all white outfit. Canadian dollar amount goes down to 50 if trick is not landed by March 22nd, 2023. (the 5 Canadian dollar loss is only like 3.50 US dollars). Additionally, @fakie nollie has offered to fly Versace out, film the clip, hand him cash and buy him dinner for the land of a nollie tre with the condition if he doesn't land it, Versace has to get a tattoo paid for by fakie nollie, that is 2x4 inches, in a visible place if asked to present it, that says “SLAP is my personal hell”. Versace has agreed to these conditions

I'm peaking on edibles and am feeling generous. I'll put $100 towards the flight and another $100 to versace if he lands the nollie tre. Im completely serious and have Venmo or whatever ready.

@versacekid420 where do you live? How far off are we from copping this dude a ticket?

Pot is at 640 US dollars, 75 Canadian dollars, 85 euros, 150 danish krones and 50 Australian dollars for the land of the nollie tre than. We have 100 offered to help fund Versace's flight.

If more people want to help fund the flight, a GoFundMe as people have mentioned before is probably the best idea. If Versace ends up getting the nollie tre, setting up a separate GoFundMe where people can pay up the money they put on the trick might be easier to keep track of than everyone sending their money through Venmo and PayPal. If @Fatguy92 wants to retract their offer for 100 on the flight and 100 if the nollie tre is landed I think that is pretty understandable as they made it while high and it is a lot of money.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 03:16:46 AM by Nancy Chin »

HisNameIsntWarren

• Rep: 48
« Reply #385 on: March 18, 2023, 10:13:29 AM »
Yo Versace, since you’re flying all the way out here to one up seasoned pros, what other spots u trying to hit? We got JKwon out ledge, LA Courthouse manual and out ledge, Santa Monica triple set, LA high banked ledges (Andrew Allen spot), etc. I’m sure there’s a few more famous spots in that immediate area that aren’t a huge bust. What u recon u got on a picnic table?

Welcome to the OC bitch! This is how it’s done in Orange County.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #386 on: March 18, 2023, 11:26:19 AM »
Yo Versace, since you’re flying all the way out here to one up seasoned pros, what other spots u trying to hit? We got JKwon out ledge, LA Courthouse manual and out ledge, Santa Monica triple set, LA high banked ledges (Andrew Allen spot), etc. I’m sure there’s a few more famous spots in that immediate area that aren’t a huge bust. What u recon u got on a picnic table?
I’ve skated jkwon, got a trick at the stage, and have skated la high but it was capped but I do wanna get something there too. 

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #387 on: March 18, 2023, 11:26:41 AM »

I live in NC

FatGuy92

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 567
« Reply #388 on: March 18, 2023, 11:29:36 AM »
Expand Quote
So if we are to assume everyone's offers are serious, I've got 30 bucks on the proper make of any trick other than an ollie over the bump the hydrant, @gub has 5 (possibly a joke) and @devils acrobat has another 30 with the condition that the shame is properly documented in the event of no land. I made my offer before that so I'm not gonna make that a condition for mine but I'd  appreciate if @versacekid420 considers it as one. Unclear if @devils acrobat's offer only applies to a nollie tre. @shannamal also has 100 on a switch Tre over it, which Versace seems to have already turned down. We've got a nice pool going here. Seems like a massive bunt but I hope I'll have to eat my words

edit: @coldbrew has thrown in 20 on any flip/shove trick over it.
@shrap pal has thrown in 10 for a documented effort and and extra 30 for a make of a nollie tre
@Rasmus will throw in 150 danish krones under same original conditions as devil's acrobat (minus shame clause) if they can transfer from outside the US. I am also outside the US so I will be switching my form of transfer to PayPal. Danish Krones are an available currency on PayPal so I suggest that as a form of payment. Versace you better set up an account
@ApesPissed has 10 on either make or attempt of a nollie tre
@offkilter has 25 on the land of any trick other than ollie or regular stance 180
@backside_frontside has 5 on the land of a nollie tre
@doyle has 50 Canadian dollars on the land of a nollie tre
@devils acrobat has updated their conditions to 30 for the land of any trick other than or regular stance 180. In the event of the land 10 will be given if there was a proper try. They have also removed the shame clause from their offer.
@scab has 25 on the land of any flip trick. Will go up to 50 if said flip trick is a nollie tre
@Nosferatu has 5 on a no powerslide hill bomb
@Made In China has 10 on the land of a nollie tre and a separate offer that felt a little too mean to include :(
@TheVisitor has 50 on the land of a nollie and extra 50 if Jenkem somehow documenting this
@Jagr has 50 on the land of a nollie tre
@Dusty has 10 on the land of a nollie tre
@Atiba Applebum has 50 on a tow-in from the freeway exit a block up the hill (unlikely this one was not sarcastic) has 25 on documented good faith attempts (I'd say documentation is a requirement for any of the offers)
@witty pseudonym has 50 on the land of a nollie tre. PayPal transfer only
@Cheshire Cat has 15 euros for the land of any NBD shove it or flip trick performed in an all white outfit. Also PayPal
@Madam, I'm Adam has 5 Canadian dollars for the land of any for "modern street trick mid-level difficulty up". It has already been specified that this means no trick grabbing your board however further explanation would be appreciated as the request is quite vague. This means any flip trick or 360 ollie, no grabs allowed. Offer expires in 2 weeks time as of posting. This is the most elaborate offer given and is also the one for the smallest of amount money. Offer expires March 22nd, 2023. PayPal transfer only
@S. has 20 euros on the land of a nollie tre. PayPal
@Lessfillingtastegreat has 20 on the land of nollie and an extra 5 if done in an all white outfit a la Heath. Same payout for the land of a kickflip in all white kit. Land of other tricks may be considered for payout however there zero tolerance for an ollie or 180 except possibly for a well done switch back 180. Nut grab after land a la Stevie Williams recommended.
@fakie nollie will fly Versace out, film the clip, hand him cash and buy him dinnerfor the land of a nollie tre with the condition if he doesn't land it, Versace has to get a tattoo (I’ll pay for) that is 2x4 inches, in a visible place if asked to present it, that says “SLAP is my personal hell”. Versace has agreed to these conditions
@matty_c has 50 Australian dollars on a popped attempt
@figureitout has 30 on anything nollie over the hydrant
@Roy Machine has 10 euros on the first pal to give a real attempt of any trick over the hydrant. 50 euros if it is done by Versace and it is a nollie tre attempt. (evidence required however, I'd say that is a requirement for all offers)
@DERBY has 20 canadian dollars on the land of a nollie te
@muntcusclethrow has 20 on the land of a nollie tre
@EdLawndale has 30 on a popped attempt of a nollie tre that at least makes contact with the hydrant
@FatGuy92 has 100 on the land of a nollie tre and has also offered 100 to help fund Versace's flight

As of the moment of this edit we've got 640 US dollars, 75 Canadian dollars, 85 euros, 150 danish krones and 50 Australian dollars for a properly executed nollie tre over the hydrant with the promise of documented shame if trick is not executed. an extra 5 for a no power slide hill bomb, an extra 50 the freeway exit a block up the hill, an extra 50 if it gets documented by Jenkem and 15 euros and 5 (form of currency pending)  if trick is landed in an all white outfit. Canadian dollar amount goes down to 50 if trick is not landed by March 22nd, 2023. (the 5 Canadian dollar loss is only like 3.50 US dollars). Additionally, @fakie nollie has offered to fly Versace out, film the clip, hand him cash and buy him dinner for the land of a nollie tre with the condition if he doesn't land it, Versace has to get a tattoo paid for by fakie nollie, that is 2x4 inches, in a visible place if asked to present it, that says “SLAP is my personal hell”. Versace has agreed to these conditions
[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

Pot is at 640 US dollars, 75 Canadian dollars, 85 euros, 150 danish krones and 50 Australian dollars for the land of the nollie tre than. We have 100 offered to help fund Versace's flight.

If more people want to help fund the flight, a GoFundMe as people have mentioned before is probably the best idea. If Versace ends up getting the nollie tre, setting up a separate GoFundMe where people can pay up the money they put on the trick might be easier to keep track of than everyone sending their money through Venmo and PayPal. If @FatGuy92 wants to retract their offer for 100 on the flight and 100 if the nollie tre is landed I think that is pretty understandable as they made it while high and it is a lot of money.

Nope I still wanna see it, offer stands lol

Roy Machine

• Rep: -6
« Reply #389 on: March 18, 2023, 12:58:12 PM »
I am willing to give a couple bucks for flight tickets additional to my offer if someone sets up a Gofundme. What is the average cost of some plane tickets if you fly inside the u.s?