Author Topic: Deshawn on King Skateboards  (Read 14091 times)

OhioGuy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 51
Re: Deshawn on King Skateboards
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2023, 01:20:18 PM »
Expand Quote
He always seemed like a weird fit for Toy Machine. Their weird graphics don’t go with his laidback image. He should ride for a more subdued brand.
[close]
Weird fit for Toy
Weird fit for Business & COmpany
Weird fit for Sovrn

He kinda just needs to be a more elite team like Baker or Primitive.
He might just be picky. Idk, I can see him on Primitive but not Baker. Weirdly I could also see him on Disorder.

Dooky-shoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -306
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2023, 01:28:16 PM »
If you're going to start a thread speculating on this, spell his name correctly and mention how he was skating a blank board in his last IG post

I had a realization watching this. Hes just Tommy fynn 2.0. Super generic ripper with an overused bag of tricks.

LonleySk8er15

• Rep: 42
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2023, 02:14:13 PM »
Expand Quote
If you're going to start a thread speculating on this, spell his name correctly and mention how he was skating a blank board in his last IG post

[close]
I had a realization watching this. Hes just Tommy fynn 2.0. Super generic ripper with an overused bag of tricks.
you're right, he belongs on Stereo

DirtyBurger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2023, 03:06:32 PM »
Years ago I lived in AZ and the only thing I remember about Deashawn Jordan was him getting flowed boards from Darkstar. That would honestly be a good fit for him currently.

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2023, 04:21:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
crazy how foundation used to be toy machines b team and now toy is just a bunch of contest skaters with leo and jeremy

lil shawty gettin naughty of da white claaaawww
[close]

Myles Willard is actually the sickest dude on toy machine
[close]

shit i don’t know how i spaced on him. he’s the truth

i do really enjoy axel

Wienerboy

• Rep: -103
  • Hey you're really cool and definitely not a kook
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2023, 07:42:48 PM »
I wonder if Daeshawn listens to Kreayshawn
If my rep is ever an even number, please kindly throw me either a kook or a gnar in order to return me to my odd number equilibrium.

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 816
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2023, 08:27:34 PM »
I wonder if Daeshawn listens to Kreayshawn

By the Saeshore?
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

baker3G

• Rep: -64
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2023, 04:42:39 PM »
Dashawn off Toy Machine confirmed.. cant tell you how i know. but its truth

doublesteveburger

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2023, 06:04:35 PM »
tell us how you know dude

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2023, 07:22:07 PM »

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2258
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2023, 07:24:30 PM »

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1265
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 873
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2023, 09:44:36 PM »
Not bothered by whatever board he rides but Nike needs to give him his own Jordan. It's right there just do a Jordan 1 and write dashawn above the Jordan logo

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 504

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 36
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2023, 04:27:56 AM »
Could see him on April or Primitive.

Banned from the room

« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2023, 05:35:57 AM »
He's way too handsome to be specializing in lazer flips. Someone tell him to stop or make it a big herl

IpathCats

« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2023, 06:55:49 AM »
He's way too handsome to be specializing in lazer flips. Someone tell him to stop or make it a big herl

lol'd at that

funny and true

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -226
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2023, 07:07:28 AM »
He’d be a great fit for FA as some established new blood.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 689
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2023, 07:08:30 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

i dont really see any similarities between them other then they are both black.

Dashawn Jordan is grinding up handrails, i would say he is closer to brandon westgate / leo romero than tommy fynn. hardly anyone else is doing that and those other 2 i named are absolute legends and top of the game.

the way he does laser flip is actually really nice i dont really understand the hate. its a 360 flip that goes in the opposite direction and flips the opposite way. no one else is doing them nice like the way he does them. he basically invented a new way to do the trick, kinda like how bryan herman started doing hardflips and everyone started doing them "properly" all of a sudden after that. or how penny / reynolds started shiftying their kickflips.

he also has really good fs 270 to board i guess that is kind of a generic trick but still the way he does it is definintely different because he lands to regular - he has a really good fs 360 in general which is also not that common to see.

IpathCats

« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2023, 08:15:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

i dont really see any similarities between them other then they are both black.

Dashawn Jordan is grinding up handrails, i would say he is closer to brandon westgate / leo romero than tommy fynn. hardly anyone else is doing that and those other 2 i named are absolute legends and top of the game.

the way he does laser flip is actually really nice i dont really understand the hate. its a 360 flip that goes in the opposite direction and flips the opposite way. no one else is doing them nice like the way he does them. he basically invented a new way to do the trick, kinda like how bryan herman started doing hardflips and everyone started doing them "properly" all of a sudden after that. or how penny / reynolds started shiftying their kickflips.

he also has really good fs 270 to board i guess that is kind of a generic trick but still the way he does it is definintely different because he lands to regular - he has a really good fs 360 in general which is also not that common to see.

yea, as far as that horrible trick goes, Deshawn does have a "good" laser

slapattack

• Rep: 14
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2023, 08:19:57 AM »
Has anyone else noticed how often Dashawn and PROD hangout now. Im pretty confident he's going to primitive especially when they just recently dropped a rider (Marek Zaprazany)

Pooh Drunx

• Rep: -63
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2023, 09:03:45 AM »
Hes like that one dude in school that you have never seen skate in your life nor does he even hang out with the skaters. Hes always with the athletes and the prom king and queen type, but you have a class with him and you sit next to him and he is super cool but you never roll together in the quad. Then one day he goes "can i see your board, i used to skate for a minute but i quit for football" and he does a perfect lazer flip first T. Thats DAshawn Jordan to me.

switchfrontshuv

• Rep: 47
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2023, 09:27:21 AM »
he has a strange kuku style

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1033
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2023, 10:23:03 AM »
Hes like that one dude in school that you have never seen skate in your life nor does he even hang out with the skaters. Hes always with the athletes and the prom king and queen type, but you have a class with him and you sit next to him and he is super cool but you never roll together in the quad. Then one day he goes "can i see your board, i used to skate for a minute but i quit for football" and he does a perfect lazer flip first T. Thats DAshawn Jordan to me.

daaaang

Diamond_Dallas_Pudge

• Rep: -46
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2023, 10:39:12 AM »
Expand Quote
welp this cost me 9 rep points.  :'(
[close]

Don't worry about rep man that shit is meaningless. Some of the dudes with the best opinions on here have their reps in the shitter and some of the dudes with the most fucked and useless opinions have very high reps. If anything a negative rep means you're willing to stand up against and defy some of the stupid shit said on this forum.

With that said I feel like Dashawn is more of a Primitive or April kind of guy than a King kind of guy. Also I was under the impression that he has been of Toy for a while now, he never really fit their aesthetic anyways.

My posts have to get screened by mods because I made fun of Brian Wenning and 7.75 decks.

Negative rep means you are doing something right.

thespacewolf

• Rep: 16
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2023, 10:58:42 AM »
Has anyone else noticed how often Dashawn and PROD hangout now. Im pretty confident he's going to primitive especially when they just recently dropped a rider (Marek Zaprazany)
I thought it was because they're both part of Ashoc Energy

Crailslideyoface

• Rep: 42
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2023, 11:33:33 AM »
Deshawn is one of the nicest human beings I’ve ever met, so wherever he ends up, I genuinely wish him the best. That being said, I think Primitive is the best fit
I wanna crap in a box just to mail it to you so your bitch ass can smell it

baker3G

• Rep: -64
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2023, 11:50:04 AM »

someone in the industry told me. He has no board prospects yet. but i guess he wasn't meshing with the Toy team.. big surprise there...

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 442
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2023, 12:17:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

someone in the industry told me. He has no board prospects yet. but i guess he wasn't meshing with the Toy team.. big surprise there...

I have an inside source that told me when a bunch of Toy guys went to Baltimore to turn Myles pro everyone stayed at Myles parents house and crashed in the basement, Dashawn requested a hotel room.

I will also say that I met him at the after party and he was the nicest dude without a doubt.

And I will also say I don't hold anything against him for wanting a hotel room. We did a trip recently with the shop I ride for and the owner paid for a hotel room and everyone was invited. I'm old, I'm not sleeping on a floor, I am going to sleep when I want to go to sleep. I paid for my own room.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma