Author Topic: Sk8tiquette - Hottie McBaberson Editon - Vol. 2  (Read 1586 times)

Wienerboy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -104
  • Hey you're really cool and definitely not a kook
Sk8tiquette - Hottie McBaberson Editon - Vol. 2
« on: March 09, 2023, 01:09:19 PM »
So I know this girl that skates and she's pretty damn good. She holds her own on a miniramp and can ride in the streets well too. Not many tricks, but that's not her thing. Since I've known her, she started to also get into roller skating (four wheels) at the skatepark and eventually trying to get good enough to do the mini-ramp on skates as well as a board.

I've known her for 4 years, she and I have always had a friends with benefits type deal, and we have skated together a number of times.

She has a few thousand followers on Instagram because she's a pretty hot babe that skates well and has it "going on" in the classic sense. She puts that thang out there and wears flattering workout gear and crazy, intentionally "sexy" outfits while shredding, etc. She has also recently become a stripper because she clearly has the physique for it and because her balance/core as a skater makes her phenomenal at stuntin on the stripper pole. Hopefully this paints a somewhat adequate picture of this person.

Skatepark Filming

Filming her Skate, Roller-Skate, or do little "skits" or "clips" for companies or her Tik Tok shit.

She understands that I won't agree to film her so she doesn't ask, but I did film her skate a few times when I first knew her. I filmed her skating miniramps and then eventually while doing roller skating stuff - but at the time she was really bad at rollerskating because she had only been doing it for less than a year. (which I would argue, if it's not stylish then you don't need a clip of it, so don't ask to film it).

So this girl, who is already getting a lot of attention at the park, is getting me to film her over and over, doing something that looks a little wack and slow and poorly executed. It took me a few times at the park to tell her I was just gonna skate and enjoy myself and to find someone who wants to exchange some filming. Filming or being filmed at a skatepark has never really been my thing. I like the street.

I haven't hung with her in a minute but on her IG I see her doing more clips for various companies with skateboards involved somehow and I can't help but kinda cringe. I mainly think to myself, "Damn I wouldn't be caught dead filming that."

She gets people to film her all the time though, of course. But to me it's a not a good look. It reads, Hornyboy Following Around Sexy Skater. She's not particularly doing any real skateboarding either, it's very much for social media followers.

Maybe I'm just kinda against filming at the skatepark in general, who knows. But filming this friendgirl of mine goes against my nature as a skateboarder for whatever reason. It feels very "photo-shoot at the skatepark" to me.

So who's a kook here? Do you look at skaters filming bikini-clad girls on boards at skateparks and think, "get these kooks out of the park"?

I feel like that's how I'd perceive it.
If my rep is ever an even number, please kindly throw me either a kook or a gnar in order to return me to my odd number equilibrium.

Pooh Drunx

• Rep: -64
Re: Sk8tiquette - Hottie McBaberson Editon - Vol. 2
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2023, 01:26:19 PM »
delete this

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -619
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2023, 01:31:02 PM »
I've never seen a bikini clad skate chick in real life. Do you skate at Venice or some other park right near the beach? I wish there were bikini babes at my local
You’re a Florida native, aren’t you?

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2023, 01:39:09 PM »
I will gladly trade you the narcissist bikini babes for the rock throwing kids at my local

donkey

• Rep: -67
  • donk
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2023, 01:49:58 PM »
i usualy cant skate around girls because i start having hot flashes. dont even get me started on girls that skate.... that becomes unbearable

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2278
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2023, 01:52:51 PM »
I will gladly trade you the narcissist bikini babes for the rock throwing kids at my local
I take it the fake cop routine didn’t work out, then?
Might be time to escalate to BB guns or something. 😏

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2023, 01:59:54 PM »
So I know this girl that skates and she's pretty damn good. She holds her own on a miniramp and can ride in the streets well too. Not many tricks, but that's not her thing. Since I've known her, she started to also get into roller skating (four wheels) at the skatepark and eventually trying to get good enough to do the mini-ramp on skates as well as a board.

I've known her for 4 years, she and I have always had a friends with benefits type deal, and we have skated together a number of times.

She has a few thousand followers on Instagram because she's a pretty hot babe that skates well and has it "going on" in the classic sense. She puts that thang out there and wears flattering workout gear and crazy, intentionally "sexy" outfits while shredding, etc. She has also recently become a stripper because she clearly has the physique for it and because her balance/core as a skater makes her phenomenal at stuntin on the stripper pole. Hopefully this paints a somewhat adequate picture of this person.

Skatepark Filming

Filming her Skate, Roller-Skate, or do little "skits" or "clips" for companies or her Tik Tok shit.

She understands that I won't agree to film her so she doesn't ask, but I did film her skate a few times when I first knew her. I filmed her skating miniramps and then eventually while doing roller skating stuff - but at the time she was really bad at rollerskating because she had only been doing it for less than a year. (which I would argue, if it's not stylish then you don't need a clip of it, so don't ask to film it).

So this girl, who is already getting a lot of attention at the park, is getting me to film her over and over, doing something that looks a little wack and slow and poorly executed. It took me a few times at the park to tell her I was just gonna skate and enjoy myself and to find someone who wants to exchange some filming. Filming or being filmed at a skatepark has never really been my thing. I like the street.

I haven't hung with her in a minute but on her IG I see her doing more clips for various companies with skateboards involved somehow and I can't help but kinda cringe. I mainly think to myself, "Damn I wouldn't be caught dead filming that."

She gets people to film her all the time though, of course. But to me it's a not a good look. It reads, Hornyboy Following Around Sexy Skater. She's not particularly doing any real skateboarding either, it's very much for social media followers.

Maybe I'm just kinda against filming at the skatepark in general, who knows. But filming this friendgirl of mine goes against my nature as a skateboarder for whatever reason. It feels very "photo-shoot at the skatepark" to me.

So who's a kook here? Do you look at skaters filming bikini-clad girls on boards at skateparks and think, "get these kooks out of the park"?

Great post dude. Even I have no problem saying it’s you.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1032
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2023, 02:01:45 PM »

mikeyshorts

• Rep: -15
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2023, 02:06:15 PM »
post a rollergirl clip or gtfo!

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2023, 02:10:37 PM »
Instagram link or it didn’t happen

cky enthusiast

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2023, 02:12:26 PM »
hush your mouth homeboy

backside_frontside

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -318
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2023, 02:25:54 PM »
I wish I could get the time back I wasted reading your wall of fucking text.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1127
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2023, 02:30:48 PM »
Just film the ones with the nice mammaries from inside a bush like a normal person.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2023, 02:45:54 PM »
If a hot chick asked me to film her I would drop whatever I was doing to film her.

The Mexican Nancy Chin

• Rep: 117
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2023, 03:06:11 PM »
I'd say making this thread is a much kookier look than filming your friend would ever be

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2296
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2023, 03:07:17 PM »
Nick Rix is back and girls are asking him to flick their tits for instagram now! It's a miracle!

323-BALM

• Rep: 50
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2023, 03:12:43 PM »
If a hot chick asked me to film her I would drop whatever I was doing to film her.

imagine holding the sanctity of your skate cinematography in higher regard than continued time with this Skateicia

OP is most certainly blowing it holy shit!

also yeah please post all relevant links thanks
You've clearly never smelled a cauliflower fart.

Slikk

• Rep: -33
  • im proper

Landmine

• Rep: 185
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2023, 04:48:14 PM »

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 488
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2023, 05:08:24 PM »

UselessAsshole

• Rep: 200
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2023, 06:55:20 PM »

Skatepark Filming

Never thought I'd quote a Harry Potter book but, “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.”

If we're being real though, if they're not getting in anyone's way and taking turns with the other people skating, who cares?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 07:06:00 PM by UselessAsshole »

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2023, 08:27:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The kids banned me from the skatepark when they worked out the guy pretending to be a cop was my friend. I haven't been allowed to skate in months. The bowl has literally 3 feet of construction trash at the bottom of it and there is nothing I can do about it

The Mexican Nancy Chin

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2023, 08:37:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

The kids banned me from the skatepark when they worked out the guy pretending to be a cop was my friend. I haven't been allowed to skate in months. The bowl has literally 3 feet of construction trash at the bottom of it and there is nothing I can do about it
Wow, that is quite humorous

lurkluke

• Rep: 199
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2023, 09:17:59 PM »
Make an entire post about her looks and how much you thirst after her... but you're upset that other people do the same, and she's using that to get (potentially) paid?

Support your friends, don't be weird.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2278
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2023, 09:21:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Please accept my offering of this humble gnar as a balm for your suffering. We may never let you live that brief folly down, but you carry the burden like a dauntless champion.
Laughing myself off to bed, courtesy of you.
My gratitude.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

The Mexican Nancy Chin

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2023, 09:31:23 PM »
This thread went from starting off with one of the worst stories I've ever read on here to @modern life is war posting one of the best. It is almost on par with 9inchdeck's birdhouse team story.
This was pretty embarrassing at the time, but now I find it hilarious. About 6 years ago, the birdhouse team came to film in my town of Pensacola, FL. One of my friends had a roommate who moved here from Cali that knew the guys in the team pretty well. My friend was hanging with me and and some of our other buddies and told us he was gonna go chill and watch them skate downtown. Later that night, me and my other friends were trying to get ahold of him to see if it’d be cool if we came out to watch them too. He posted an Instagram story of them building a kicker at a spot, but he wasn’t responding to texts. After a while I called him and it kept going to voicemail so his phone had died. Even though we weren’t invited, we decided to drive downtown to find them because no pros ever come to this area. It felt like a once in a life opportunity. So we drive by and see them about to start skating this kicker to an out rail. We kept driving past them and parked down the road at a church. The church had a pretty good view of the spot, so we walked up to the church and hid behind the columns and walls of the church so we could watch them without them knowing we were there. It worked for about 20 minutes or so, but Clint Walker was standing at the run up and decided to turn around and look behind. He saw all three of us hiding with our heads peaking out and yelled “What the fuck! Who’s over there?!” Clive Dickson and Shawn Hale turned around and saw us too. My friend stepped fully out and said sorry we’re not trying to poach we just wanted to watch y’all skate. They just kinda scoffed and said “Well that’s fucking weird” and turned back around. We did the walk of shame out of there and went back home. Our buddy and his roommate were at the landing which was at a lower level because the out rail had a drop, so they never saw us. They told us the next day about how Clint and them caught some dudes spying on them last night and me and my friends were like “no way wtf that’s crazy” haha.

gnidraobetaks

• Rep: 24
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2023, 09:53:17 PM »

shredslap

• Rep: -2
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2023, 10:45:19 PM »
so... what's her @?

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1991
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2023, 10:46:30 PM »
Just film the ones with the nice mammaries from inside a bush like a normal person.

Both hands on the phone for stability during filming?

Or 1 hand filming and the other hand jacking it?
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m