Poll

Will he do it

Yes
118 (17.4%)
No
303 (44.6%)
No (but only because he won’t make it to LA)
101 (14.9%)
Fred Gall (my bad)
105 (15.4%)
Fred Ball
53 (7.8%)

Total Members Voted: 670

Author Topic: Poll: do you genuinely think versacekid420 can nollie tre the hydrant  (Read 62722 times)

ejazzle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 83
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Poll: do you genuinely think versacekid420 can nollie tre the hydrant
« Reply #720 on: September 01, 2023, 12:27:51 PM »
Originally wasn’t going to speak on this anymore, was just going to let it die out and just lurk/post from my other account (yes I have one lol) and not even read any of this thread anymore. But then I accidentally posted in the beatrice thread on this one and y’all know the rest. First off I wanna say it is never okay to compare Vincent Alvarez to Beatrice. It’s criminal to compare the two. Second thing I wanna say is thanks for all of the love, hate, and I told you so’s. What happened was pretty much all of what was said by Lou Stroux. I was having an “oh god what has this become” moment every day it felt like but whatever I welcomed it so it’s not really anyone’s fault other than my own which I’m not ashamed of, it’s just kind of funny. I eventually quit my job, moved to a new city, got my first “real” job and got stuck in that because I didn’t wanna fuck anything up so everything got put on the back burner and ‘everything’ including this and just skating in general and kind of fell out of touch with it for a while. A few weeks ago I started back skating more consistently and fell back in love with it because I realized I have the rest of my life to worry about work as there’s going to jobs for the rest of time. I’m only 24 and I know skating doesn’t last forever, so i appreciate it more now than I have in the past. Going to the skateparks here I’ve had people come up to me and ask about all of this and say “did you see what they said on jenkem?” To answer those questions, no I didn’t I don’t really care. I apologize to everyone up here that was actually let down and I hope everyone that donated got their money back, I was told what was raised and that’s beautiful, thank you. I never touched it or logged into that gofundme. To those who never had hope and still complain…. I hope you sort your emotions out, that’s the best way I can say it. And to Dante Bichette, I have been working on a ‘part’ (not a part of anything, just filming) since December and maybe I’ll finish it this year or early next year. I love slap for the shit hole that it is, and I welcome the shit talking, but I’m also still the same dude that’s going to give it back even with all of this in hindsight. That hydrant will always be there, I’ve heard recently from a friend of mine out there, that I need to go and see soon, that LA will never fix those sidewalks.

Ps my nollie tre has only gotten better.

lol I had a feeling that was a slip up.

Expand Quote
I can’t believe this seasons writers are so out of ideas they brought back Versace kid
[close]

Think vans paid him to post in this thread to distract us from beatrice?

I think Versacekook420 might have thought he was logged into his alt account that hes been posting from the last 4 months.

Honestly I think most well adjusted individuals here didn't give a shit either way, was just some fun banter that would've been cool to see come to life. Glad you're back on your board, work will always be there man.

DERBY

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #721 on: September 01, 2023, 01:21:30 PM »
Originally wasn’t going to speak on this anymore, was just going to let it die out and just lurk/post from my other account (yes I have one lol) and not even read any of this thread anymore. But then I accidentally posted in the beatrice thread on this one and y’all know the rest. First off I wanna say it is never okay to compare Vincent Alvarez to Beatrice. It’s criminal to compare the two. Second thing I wanna say is thanks for all of the love, hate, and I told you so’s. What happened was pretty much all of what was said by Lou Stroux. I was having an “oh god what has this become” moment every day it felt like but whatever I welcomed it so it’s not really anyone’s fault other than my own which I’m not ashamed of, it’s just kind of funny. I eventually quit my job, moved to a new city, got my first “real” job and got stuck in that because I didn’t wanna fuck anything up so everything got put on the back burner and ‘everything’ including this and just skating in general and kind of fell out of touch with it for a while. A few weeks ago I started back skating more consistently and fell back in love with it because I realized I have the rest of my life to worry about work as there’s going to jobs for the rest of time. I’m only 24 and I know skating doesn’t last forever, so i appreciate it more now than I have in the past. Going to the skateparks here I’ve had people come up to me and ask about all of this and say “did you see what they said on jenkem?” To answer those questions, no I didn’t I don’t really care. I apologize to everyone up here that was actually let down and I hope everyone that donated got their money back, I was told what was raised and that’s beautiful, thank you. I never touched it or logged into that gofundme. To those who never had hope and still complain…. I hope you sort your emotions out, that’s the best way I can say it. And to Dante Bichette, I have been working on a ‘part’ (not a part of anything, just filming) since December and maybe I’ll finish it this year or early next year. I love slap for the shit hole that it is, and I welcome the shit talking, but I’m also still the same dude that’s going to give it back even with all of this in hindsight. That hydrant will always be there, I’ve heard recently from a friend of mine out there, that I need to go and see soon, that LA will never fix those sidewalks.

hey i appreciate you owning up and in your situation it’s totally understandable. the pressure must’ve been overwhelming. i’m glad you’re back and found your love in skating again. hope to see footy from you dawg

btw i hope you didn’t take my spank your ass comment to heart. i was just playing lol
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 01:28:53 PM by DERBY »

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1267
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #722 on: September 01, 2023, 01:31:44 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

hey i appreciate you owning up and in your situation it’s totally understandable. the pressure must’ve been overwhelming. i’m glad you’re back and found your love in skating again. hope to see footy from you dawg

btw i hope you didn’t take my spank your ass comment to heart. i was just playing lol
thanks big dog and I didn’t I thought it was hilarious

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #723 on: September 01, 2023, 01:41:09 PM »
i'd like to change my vote

ThomasShitt

« Reply #724 on: September 01, 2023, 01:44:16 PM »
what a hoe boi

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -415
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #725 on: September 01, 2023, 01:45:01 PM »
I feel like you’re just joking about actually trying it but dude I just wanna see something! Just try to ollie it or something! Give us something! My soul will not rest until you at least roll up to that thing I have metaphorical blue balls

GS77

• Rep: 94
« Reply #726 on: September 01, 2023, 01:45:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

So brave…

changed1

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 299
« Reply #728 on: September 01, 2023, 02:20:57 PM »

Honestly, I respect you coming back and giving us the backstory and owning up to everything. That takes character.

trolli

• Rep: 37
« Reply #729 on: September 01, 2023, 02:29:32 PM »
I sense a possibility for some VK420 hydrant action in the future.
So will keep the money i put into the GoFundMe there.

You can do it!

changed1

« Reply #730 on: September 01, 2023, 02:33:17 PM »
Dude deserves no props until he atleast goes and bunts the thing. Can even be an ollie attempt.

Has anyone tried natas spin on it? That would be pretty cool.

And has austyns clip released yet? Been wanting to see that switch 360 flip

tadej Pog

• Rep: -527
« Reply #731 on: September 01, 2023, 02:55:04 PM »
BAN
Miss you Rusty Berings

somedudefromnj

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 78
« Reply #732 on: September 01, 2023, 02:56:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

congrats on the job

now can we see a nollie tre on a non dick board so we can accurately assess

and hopefully you never apologize for disrespecting Gillette

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #733 on: September 01, 2023, 03:46:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

congrats on the job

now can we see a nollie tre on a non dick board so we can accurately assess

and hopefully you never apologize for disrespecting Gillette
i would never 😭😭😭😭

Kook Me Amadeus

« Reply #734 on: September 01, 2023, 04:15:17 PM »
My theory at first was "Kook Me amadeus" now known as "Kevin!". He showed up right as vk420 went silent and was posting about the same frequency as vk420 (7-10 times a day).

Only the mods will know by the IP.

Good thing we have @versacekid420 in the thread again to settle this once and for all.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #735 on: September 01, 2023, 04:31:41 PM »
Expand Quote
My theory at first was "Kook Me amadeus" now known as "Kevin!". He showed up right as vk420 went silent and was posting about the same frequency as vk420 (7-10 times a day).

[close]

Good thing we have @versacekid420 in the thread again to settle this once and for all.
yeah idk why he would think you’re me or I’m you. Are we?

Kook Me Amadeus

« Reply #736 on: September 01, 2023, 04:40:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
yeah idk why he would think you’re me or I’m you. Are we?

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 51
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #737 on: September 01, 2023, 05:39:19 PM »
Congrats on the job, I kinda had a feeling Jenkem was partially responsible for the scrambling of this whole thing. Glad ur back and looking forward to the part.
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

Septa Bus

• Rep: -58
« Reply #738 on: September 02, 2023, 05:53:56 AM »

yeah i aint reading all that but thanks for the sig
Expand Quote
This is shaping up to be Bunt of the Year
[close]
I hope you like home runs fucker

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -376
  • ants suck!
« Reply #739 on: September 02, 2023, 04:49:53 PM »

shut the fuck up and vanish, pussy
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

BartHarleyJarvis

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #740 on: September 02, 2023, 05:39:45 PM »

Delete this comment, focus your account, and switch back to your burner.

tadej Pog

• Rep: -527
« Reply #741 on: September 02, 2023, 06:25:44 PM »
Even after this whole situation dude still arrogant and flexing on us.

Its a shame what this place turned…a bunch of good posters are banned and shit ones liers like Versacekid  still here posting this type of shit.
Miss you Rusty Berings

rawr1922

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #742 on: September 02, 2023, 06:44:15 PM »
What did Cheetah Sheets say to get banned?

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2272
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #743 on: September 02, 2023, 07:10:04 PM »
I recollect it had to do with putting Danny Way’s Baby Mama/Chris Jolson’s (then) ex on blast by putting her info up and/or encouraging others to harass her for the slight to Jolson’s honor of posting a thirst trap photo on her insta.
Or something like that.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

changed1

« Reply #744 on: September 02, 2023, 07:27:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I recollect it had to do with putting Danny Way’s Baby Mama/Chris Jolson’s (then) ex on blast by putting her info up and/or encouraging others to harass her for the slight to Jolson’s honor of posting a thirst trap photo on her insta.
Or something like that.
That whole period of time where people on here were harrasing joslin and making fun of his wife was really wack

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
« Reply #745 on: September 02, 2023, 09:49:31 PM »

Its a shame what this place turned…a bunch of good posters are banned and shit ones liers like Versacekid  still here posting this type of shit.

who do you, perhaps the worst poster of the last 5 years, think are good slap pals?

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 299
« Reply #746 on: September 02, 2023, 10:12:59 PM »

I’d love to see a list of who you are referring to.

6ix9ine

« Reply #747 on: September 02, 2023, 10:29:44 PM »
Hahaha I can't believe how weak the internet has become that people are patting versacekid420 on the back 'for his honesty'.

fakie nollie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1078
« Reply #748 on: September 02, 2023, 10:34:14 PM »
I can’t believe I was gonna buy you a plane ticket to bang my wife

6ix9ine

« Reply #749 on: September 02, 2023, 10:39:44 PM »
I can’t believe I was gonna buy you a plane ticket to bang my wife

Just follow your dreams and buy Ed Lawndale a ticket instead.