Author Topic: Grown ass men in their 30s and 40s make fun of skater in their early 20s  (Read 11754 times)

DERBY

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 274
Re: Grown ass men in their 30s and 40s make fun of skater in their early 20s
« Reply #300 on: April 04, 2024, 01:19:20 PM »
inceltears

DERBY

• Rep: 274
« Reply #301 on: April 04, 2024, 01:34:44 PM »
funny how hard this guy was coping when being called out as an incel. for someone who's constantly online, he clearly doesn't understand the concept of being an incel. he didn't understand that you can still be an incel despite having had sex. it's not by the book definition but incel is a perspective/mentality. i mean the dude clearly had a 5 year hiatus and it's clear why no one wants for fuck him.

women are good bullshit detectors and op if ur reading this they sniffed u out. your view and how you speak about women let alone people are the very reasons why. sure we don't know you as a person but your presence on your socials is very telling.

muntcuscle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 44
« Reply #302 on: April 04, 2024, 02:08:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Skillets, pizza, food, air fryers
[close]
I'm thinking this is the next move

i picked one up recently. absolute game changer.

aside from cooking stuff, thing also can revive any food you get delivered. like soggy fries. crisps them right up again in a few minutes. get one

Doodily

• Rep: 4
« Reply #303 on: April 04, 2024, 03:03:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Does anyone else here hate ufc?
[close]

I don’t know if I hate ufc, but I certainly hate ufc fans, the hosts, the fighters, the doctors and nurses who heal the fighters, the owner, advertising partners, the people who manufacture ufc related goods, and every single person involved in its production. But I don’t know if I hate ufc.
[close]

One Championship is where it's at.

That’s because they have Demetrious Johnson, the pound for pound GOAT. He literally made up a finishing move like he was in a video game.

In case anyone is curious, look up “johnson borg arm bar”. DJ suplexes Ray Borg and then armbars him on the way down, before Borg even hits the mat. It is still the sickest finish ever.

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
« Reply #304 on: April 04, 2024, 03:10:18 PM »
thank God the dude who started this thread finally got banned. I'm 100% down with troll posting if they actually contribute something. this dude could have learned a thing or two from jinn.

Crust

• Rep: 45
« Reply #305 on: April 04, 2024, 03:16:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I don’t know if I hate ufc, but I certainly hate ufc fans, the hosts, the fighters, the doctors and nurses who heal the fighters, the owner, advertising partners, the people who manufacture ufc related goods, and every single person involved in its production. But I don’t know if I hate ufc.
[close]

[close]

That’s because they have Demetrious Johnson, the pound for pound GOAT. He literally made up a finishing move like he was in a video game.

In case anyone is curious, look up “johnson borg arm bar”. DJ suplexes Ray Borg and then armbars him on the way down, before Borg even hits the mat. It is still the sickest finish ever.

Mighty Mouse was the last thing I expected when checking on this shitstorm thread. Never know how a Slap thread goes

Heshrat

• Rep: -10
« Reply #306 on: April 04, 2024, 03:17:37 PM »
I have mad respect for people who push and skate until later in life. But if you’re 40 dissing someone who’s 20 man you should have a wife and kids or something in life better to do than pick on a kid doing the same thing as you
I did your mom

diplodocus

• Rep: 164
  • long neck
« Reply #307 on: April 04, 2024, 03:20:49 PM »
What’s the big deal? Everyone talks shit. Why does it matter if someone older is doing it. Lighten the fuck up. It ain’t that serious

Doodily

« Reply #308 on: April 04, 2024, 03:38:47 PM »
I have mad respect for people who push and skate until later in life. But if you’re 40 dissing someone who’s 20 man you should have a wife and kids or something in life better to do than pick on a kid doing the same thing as you

Exactly. Be a positive example. If I get an opportunity to provide my 45yo wisdom to a 20yo, I’m happy to do it. Maybe if I had talked to a 45yo skater with their shit together when I was 20, my life would have been more focused on bettering myself, traveling, and skating and less drinking and fucking around. I was lucky I got it together finally, but there is a lot of regret.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -223
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #309 on: April 04, 2024, 04:40:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Mighty Mouse was the last thing I expected when checking on this shitstorm thread. Never know how a Slap thread goes

Also Rodtang, Haggerty, and Luke Lessei.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
  • sup dog
« Reply #310 on: April 04, 2024, 06:16:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Exactly. Be a positive example. If I get an opportunity to provide my 45yo wisdom to a 20yo, I’m happy to do it. Maybe if I had talked to a 45yo skater with their shit together when I was 20, my life would have been more focused on bettering myself, traveling, and skating and less drinking and fucking around. I was lucky I got it together finally, but there is a lot of regret.
Exactly. Some people really just need some learned wisdom and care from someone else that’s gone through it.

I wish I had a mentor when I was younger instead of having to figure everything out myself. (Still learning shit at 42… that it seems most “normal” people seem to inherently understand: especially about social norms.)

I blame Maldo from Feedback at 24:10

We were really raised on that “us vs. them” mentality, and it did no favors.

Maybe it’s amplified these days with social media, and some people can really become batshit crazy.

I’m not letting my YouTube algorithm anywhere near that video.

Sangriawaterfall

• Rep: 34
« Reply #311 on: April 04, 2024, 06:51:18 PM »
It was a weird year for grapes here in wine country. I might pop a little Pinot noir tonight and and browse lodge pans

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2254
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #312 on: April 04, 2024, 07:20:18 PM »
It was a weird year for grapes here in wine country. I might pop a little Pinot noir tonight and and browse lodge pans
Anybody else here think that our friend Blots the Snowman looks like a low rent Gary “Baba Booey” Dell’Abate, or is that just me?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2254
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #313 on: April 04, 2024, 07:35:46 PM »
Y’all remember when this dood tried to put that kid Elise Hedge on blast for rejecting his unsolicited advances? 
Or the time he got run out of Tompkins Square Park for making people feel hella uncomfortable because they didn’t want to smoke his weed?
It’s really starting to add up now.

Still, it’s been a minute since the bloards have seen a hemorrhoidal flare up of that caliber, so I ain’t really mad about any of these last 10 or so pages worth of public meltdown.

Anybody paying visits to the comments of this guys insta?

« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 07:49:20 PM by Lou Strux »

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Dad Board

• Rep: 87
« Reply #314 on: April 04, 2024, 07:42:30 PM »

So you didn’t actually read anything before commenting

Plan9Customs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 542
« Reply #315 on: April 04, 2024, 07:45:12 PM »
Why the hell would anyone want to? Kid comes in talks a ton of shit, then gets pissed and doubles down on the shit talking when there’s pushback. Or pulls the victim card when he started everything and did his best to keep it going. Best leave to that one alone. He feeds of the attention, starve him of any.

Mongo Lloyd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 174
« Reply #316 on: April 04, 2024, 07:54:31 PM »
I mean, he put it all out there for public consumption.

I agree with PMA, but mindset matters. I don’t think anyone here could really impact that kid’s life in the kind of meaningful way he seemingly needs. I also don’t think those lending sympathies really made any sort of difference or lasting impressions.

Sometimes it’s just up to the individual to figure their shit out, even if flaws and fucks ups are the catalyst. I say that as someone who is a perpetual hard learner.

Anyways, that’s my bit. Back to wine and cooking, etc.
Do you get deja vu, huh?

frontsideNECKTIE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 232
  • Precision Posture
« Reply #317 on: April 04, 2024, 08:05:40 PM »
If nothing else, I'm glad this thread helped me burn through my work day the other day

Dude seemed fucked up, but most of us are to an extent. I'm just glad I have the internet literacy to not have a hypocritic multi-day meltdown talking down to established residents of a website.

__

been loving my cast iron the past number of weeks. Teflon sucks cause you can't use metal utensils without fucking it up. I've told my gf not to do that shit, but the pans still end up scratched and shitty.

Seared some pork chops in bacon grease tonight, and basted them with the hot fat. Never got to use that tech using teflon since i never had a decent spoon that wasn't metal. Plus there's something a bit therapeutic (to me) about the cleaning process and keeping the pan spic'n'span
Wow sorry, didn't realise I was dealing with a sick cunt here

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1185
  • old and in the way
« Reply #318 on: April 04, 2024, 08:23:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It’s not really SLAP’S job to coddle incels but plenty of people did try to help to him out with thoughtful advice and he told almost all of them to fuck off and continued to rationalize his women hating attitude and sketchy behavior. Some people refuse to listen (or they’re unable to) and therefore have to learn things through some kind of professional intervention.

breezy_again

• Rep: 56
  • Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation
« Reply #319 on: April 04, 2024, 08:44:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

It’s not really SLAP’S job to coddle incels but plenty of people did try to help to him out with thoughtful advice and he told almost all of them to fuck off and continued to rationalize his women hating attitude and sketchy behavior. Some people refuse to listen (or they’re unable to) and therefore have to learn things through some kind of professional intervention.
his go to was suck my dick

Doodily

« Reply #320 on: April 05, 2024, 03:07:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Oh I agree %100. A lot of comments were trying to be helpful. And part of sharing wisdom includes calling a kid out for being a twat.

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #321 on: April 05, 2024, 03:13:15 AM »
I'd say that the kid is victim of his shitty crystal generation crying over everything. Not his fault but at the same time dude is product of his environment. We were lucky to not have iNet back then. IG is freaking hilarious.
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 604
« Reply #322 on: April 05, 2024, 09:19:10 AM »

Not to comment, but I browsed around a bit to sate my morbid curiosity. He doesn't seem to get a lot of interaction, but some of his videos would be fascinating to people studying abnormal psychology. Yelling at people for dancing at a dance party, claiming to have spent his last ten bucks on weed while filming himself buying two slices of pizza, filming himself talking shit about a guy who didn't hire him within earshot of the guy...
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 293
« Reply #323 on: April 05, 2024, 09:35:42 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Not to comment, but I browsed around a bit to sate my morbid curiosity. He doesn't seem to get a lot of interaction, but some of his videos would be fascinating to people studying abnormal psychology. Yelling at people for dancing at a dance party, claiming to have spent his last ten bucks on weed while filming himself buying two slices of pizza, filming himself talking shit about a guy who didn't hire him within earshot of the guy...

I too decided to hate follow his IG. Some interesting content there to say the least. The "class enemy" bit about the guy who wouldn't hire him gave me a good chuckle. His use of leftist language along with his incel behavior would make for an interesting case study.

231st Street

• Rep: -212
« Reply #324 on: April 05, 2024, 09:55:09 AM »
I finally opened this and the insta.  I gotta say the bit screaming about the goth couples at the goth dance party actually gave off some very frightening vibes.  The weirdest part is he was within earshot of all these people screaming why aren't you alone?  Folks, he has been banned, would probably be time to lay off him (though I'm sure he is enjoying the massive number of hits his insta probably got from this).

Sangriawaterfall

• Rep: 34
« Reply #325 on: April 05, 2024, 10:42:50 AM »
Elliot Rodger supreme gentleman vibes

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
  • RIP
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #326 on: April 05, 2024, 03:29:39 PM »
Damn, it’s been long while since I’ve seen this kind of attention-seeking display online - this is a real OG message board kind of meltdown. The kind of thing IG/TikTok algorithms are trained not to let explode. Reminds me of Beans’ shenanigans from 20 years ago, if he’d been an Eliot Rodgers-style weirdo.

skippersoldballs

• Rep: 72

Heshrat

• Rep: -10
« Reply #328 on: April 06, 2024, 02:25:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Exactly. Some people really just need some learned wisdom and care from someone else that’s gone through it.

I wish I had a mentor when I was younger instead of having to figure everything out myself. (Still learning shit at 42… that it seems most “normal” people seem to inherently understand: especially about social norms.)

I blame Maldo from Feedback at 24:10

We were really raised on that “us vs. them” mentality, and it did no favors.

Maybe it’s amplified these days with social media, and some people can really become batshit crazy.

Damnnnn I need to watch this video. Never seen feedback. I also think people in the same circle benefit from hearing positive advice from older people, like there’s common ground and relatability. You’d be more likely as a kid who skates to listen to someone older that skates giving good advice and it doesn’t come off like they’re telling you how to live, cuz they been there. Idk if this makes sense cuz I just woke up lol
I did your mom

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 300
  • The mistery of shadows
« Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 09:48:57 AM by tuesday »