Author Topic: Grown ass men in their 30s and 40s make fun of skater in their early 20s  (Read 12122 times)

Rick Trapasso

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 7
Re: Grown ass men in their 30s and 40s make fun of skater in their early 20s
« Reply #270 on: April 03, 2024, 06:18:10 PM »
This dude bolts is fucking hilarious

In the laugh at, not with type of way though.

Please don't ban him, just let him keep making himself look like a little silly goose.

vktrvghn

• Rep: 36
« Reply #271 on: April 03, 2024, 07:10:51 PM »
years of trying to get rich and famous

there's you're problem there

also looked at your profile 20 posts a day, damn chill out guy

TerryFunk

• Rep: 9
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #272 on: April 03, 2024, 07:13:01 PM »
When people do this in message boards online, they do it because of the state of anonymity. Dont worry about it dude

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 505
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #273 on: April 03, 2024, 08:35:34 PM »
https://www.psychologytoday.com/au/blog/the-narcissist-in-your-life/202303/the-narcissists-airtight-victim-narrative

KEY POINTS
Exaggerated victimhood is a common feature of narcissistic grandiosity.

Narcissistic personalities often feel victimized because of their unrealistic expectations, hypersensitivity, and lack of empathy.

Narcissists also play the victim to elicit sympathy and avoid responsibility for their abusive behavior.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 08:45:26 PM by radcunt »

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #274 on: April 03, 2024, 08:44:16 PM »
Expand Quote
this forums is many mean times to users... i seen that lots of u make insult to every sk8r on website this,, i haev a story that u shud have hearing

that girl you called a slut in class today...she is pussy broke. the boy you called lame...he can do a hamstand. ... that girl you pushed down the other day...she dead ,,. that girl you called fat..she dad is fedding her icecream 2nite. the old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars... he is a gost.. the boy you made fun of for crying...he was cut onion.. ..you think you know them. guess what? you don't!

so please think about what you say and done in online an in neighberhood (in real life). thx.
[close]

The only adequate response.

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #275 on: April 03, 2024, 08:44:45 PM »
https://www.psychologytoday.com/au/blog/the-narcissist-in-your-life/202303/the-narcissists-airtight-victim-narrative

KEY POINTSExaggerated victimhood is a common feature of narcissistic grandiosity. [/font]Narcissistic personalities often feel victimized because of their unrealistic expectations, hypersensitivity, and lack of empathy. [/color][/font]Narcissists also play the victim to elicit sympathy and avoid responsibility for their abusive behavior.

This literally feels worse than participating in Bam. Never felt so muddy + dirty . SOS

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 505
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #276 on: April 03, 2024, 08:46:06 PM »
Expand Quote

KEY POINTSExaggerated victimhood is a common feature of narcissistic grandiosity. Narcissistic personalities often feel victimized because of their unrealistic expectations, hypersensitivity, and lack of empathy. Narcissists also play the victim to elicit sympathy and avoid responsibility for their abusive behavior.
[close]

This literally feels worse than participating in Bam. Never felt so muddy + dirty . SOS

True mud

Plan9Customs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 549
« Reply #277 on: April 03, 2024, 08:51:40 PM »
Paging @fuck_that_guy. Please come to the courtesy phone. I repeat, @fuck_that_guy please come to the courtesy phone.

lulz

• Rep: 80
« Reply #278 on: April 03, 2024, 09:17:43 PM »
lol.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 702
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #279 on: April 04, 2024, 05:26:18 AM »
Does anyone else here hate ufc?

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 611
« Reply #280 on: April 04, 2024, 05:52:52 AM »

I don’t know if I hate ufc, but I certainly hate ufc fans, the hosts, the fighters, the doctors and nurses who heal the fighters, the owner, advertising partners, the people who manufacture ufc related goods, and every single person involved in its production. But I don’t know if I hate ufc.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Ninj2

• Rep: -107
« Reply #281 on: April 04, 2024, 07:01:20 AM »

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -226
« Reply #282 on: April 04, 2024, 07:09:30 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I don’t know if I hate ufc, but I certainly hate ufc fans, the hosts, the fighters, the doctors and nurses who heal the fighters, the owner, advertising partners, the people who manufacture ufc related goods, and every single person involved in its production. But I don’t know if I hate ufc.

One Championship is where it's at.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Kombuch-A-Holic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
« Reply #283 on: April 04, 2024, 07:36:34 AM »
Anyone use an aerator for wine?

I've been dabbling with aerating wine, and it's been a delightful journey. I'm on the lookout for some "upscale" wines to try, though I'm very much a beginner when it comes to wine. Initially, wine didn't appeal to me much, but that changed during a trip to NYC where I was served Lambrusco. It was a revelation—exactly how I had always imagined wine should taste, or perhaps it's just my affinity for carbonation. Learning that Lambrusco isn't highly esteemed was a bit of a letdown, but regardless, it makes me feel sophisticated and offers the perfect buzz without needing to earmark a substantial portion of my budget for alcohol. Aerating it even improved its smoothness, though I can see how that might be risky for some. Especially for OP. Do you have any wine recommendations that won't make me recoil as if I were 16 and sneaking MD2020?

Sanka Coffie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 258
  • The best push-cart driver in all of Jamaica
« Reply #284 on: April 04, 2024, 07:53:05 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I've been dabbling with aerating wine, and it's been a delightful journey. I'm on the lookout for some "upscale" wines to try, though I'm very much a beginner when it comes to wine. Initially, wine didn't appeal to me much, but that changed during a trip to NYC where I was served Lambrusco. It was a revelation—exactly how I had always imagined wine should taste, or perhaps it's just my affinity for carbonation. Learning that Lambrusco isn't highly esteemed was a bit of a letdown, but regardless, it makes me feel sophisticated and offers the perfect buzz without needing to earmark a substantial portion of my budget for alcohol. Aerating it even improved its smoothness, though I can see how that might be risky for some. Especially for OP. Do you have any wine recommendations that won't make me recoil as if I were 16 and sneaking MD2020?

If you like lambrusco look for wines that are made with Grenache grapes. They aren't sparkling but have the same dark cherry/strawberry notes without being super sweet.

My advice if you're getting into wine is go to a natural wine store and see if they have a refrigerator with red or orange wines. Most younger red wines that are chilled, come in clear glass bottles, slightly cloudly, and look like fruit punch are a safe bet for being some good shit.

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #285 on: April 04, 2024, 07:54:16 AM »
Jesús, that was a telenovela rollercoaster lol
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #286 on: April 04, 2024, 08:07:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

If you like lambrusco look for wines that are made with Grenache grapes. They aren't sparkling but have the same dark cherry/strawberry notes without being super sweet.

My advice if you're getting into wine is go to a natural wine store and see if they have a refrigerator with red or orange wines. Most younger red wines that are chilled, come in clear glass bottles, slightly cloudly, and look like fruit punch are a safe bet for being some good shit.

I've been big on French reds like Cotes du Rhone and Beaujolais. Can't go wrong with a Cab either. I think of that as my Anti Hero Eagle of wine.

Greek and Macedonian reds are always solid, as is a good Spanish Rioja.

I love a good German Riesling too. My favorite white wine. Nice and sweet. Been to Riesling country, so fond memories there.

WPG

• Rep: -4
« Reply #287 on: April 04, 2024, 08:16:00 AM »
I got a $40 Hamilton juicer from Target the other day. Was on the fence about getting a juicer for a while, but the price was reasonable and I am absolutely not disappointed.

Fresh OJ? throw in a couple tangerines and carrots? Why not!
Watermelon juice with ginger and lime... apple, cucumber, celery juice... the list goes on and the possibilities are endless.

For the fruit and veggie lovers, quit sleeping on the juicers. Ain't really that bad cleaning them, takes maybe 3 minutes.

The pulp also makes good compost, or you can bake it into crackers.

How many oranges do you need to make a glass of OJ?
Muska, Chillin Chillin
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks

burm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
« Reply #288 on: April 04, 2024, 08:43:08 AM »
I got a $40 Hamilton juicer from Target the other day. Was on the fence about getting a juicer for a while, but the price was reasonable and I am absolutely not disappointed.

Watermelon juice with ginger and lime... apple, cucumber, celery juice... the list goes on and the possibilities are endless.

For the fruit and veggie lovers, quit sleeping on the juicers. Ain't really that bad cleaning them, takes maybe 3 minutes.

Carrot, orange and ginger is such a deluxe breakfast beverage. But really though, in juicing vegetables you are actually throwing away the healthiest part, so I haven't been using my juicer for ages. Fiber should be the number one nutrient in everyone's priority  list, in my opinion.

Also mine wasn't able to handle the small and soft apples that I could get a near unlimited supply of so my dreams of cider-making were squashed, literally.
take what small comfort there may be left
seize what you love and damn all the rest

burm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
« Reply #289 on: April 04, 2024, 09:02:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I've been big on French reds like Cotes du Rhone and Beaujolais. Can't go wrong with a Cab either. I think of that as my Anti Hero Eagle of wine.

I love a good German Riesling too. My favorite white wine. Nice and sweet. Been to Riesling country, so fond memories there.
I love a dry Lambrusco, and in general try to acquire sparkling reds as much as I can, they are the ultimate pizza wine. In that vein, from more traditional winemaking I would also recommend Barbera as a slightly lighter red that's also from Italy. I have found it (rarely) in the sparkling format as well but that is more of a natural wine thing. Everything else mentioned previously are also good suggestions.

Finding a good natural wine store was also mentioned and I think that might be a good idea for you. Natural wine gets a bit of a counter-reaction due to it being 'different' from the styles that wine professionals and hobbyist have learned to distinguish as "good wine". And it also attracts hipsters. Especially in the US a large part of the movement seems to be about having "fun and pretty colored and funky" wines, regardless of the taste.

While there isn't even a common description what "natural" really means, the core of it in my opinion, especially in "Old World" Europe, and "New Old World" Eastern Europe, is just about using farming practices that are as respectful to the land and as sustainable as possible, while taking a "nothing added, nothing taken away" hands-off approach to the wine making. Sort of "wine as an agricultural product" rather than "wine as alchemy" point. Still, to make good wine you need a) great grapes and b) great skills, it's not really any easier, on the contrary.

So you can regard all that as just intangible spiritual stuff, but the reason I'm bringing up natural wines is that in my experience there are some rather overarching stylistic differences that fans of natural wines have grown to appreciate:
1) Very acidic white ones, that often taste similar to natural apple ciders
2) Lighter-bodied, lower alcohol red wines, with a lot less tannins and usually more acidity. Heavy tannins are the mouth-drying sensation you get from the old style really full bodied red wines that makes it difficult to drink a lot them (without a steak to soak them up).

Point 2 might sound familiar to your experience with Lambrusco, unless you had a very sweet one, and I think the natty movement has been partially responsible for Lambrusco's recent renaissance. Many other very old and unappreciated wine regions have also gotten a new wind, like Beaujolais, where a lot of wineries have always made what is now called natural wine, they just called it wine.

There's also 3) Orange wines, which are pretty cool as well but a whole nother thing.

I don't know where you are at so I hesitate making any specific recs, if you are in the US the European wines I know will be a lot more expensive there. But if you find a natty shop selling something like "Puszta Libre" by Claus Preisinger (from Austria) that is generally the best bang for your buck fun light red natural wine out there and a good introduction.
take what small comfort there may be left
seize what you love and damn all the rest

Dad Board

• Rep: 87
« Reply #290 on: April 04, 2024, 09:33:37 AM »
shame

meg

• Rep: -65
« Reply #291 on: April 04, 2024, 09:36:32 AM »
Muscadine wine

Go buy it now

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 611
« Reply #292 on: April 04, 2024, 09:40:58 AM »
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

work_lurker

• Rep: 104
  • I've never had a shaved head in my entire life
« Reply #293 on: April 04, 2024, 11:16:55 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

How many oranges do you need to make a glass of OJ?

For just a glass of OJ maybe 2-3 oranges. For some reason, the OJ gets a little creamy too. Not too much though, it's pretty unique and enjoyable IMO. I think it may have to do with the juice being heated up slightly from the centrifugal forces and machine's motor.
Hopefully not a kook, but if so, fuck it.

Crailslideyoface

• Rep: 43
« Reply #294 on: April 04, 2024, 11:57:38 AM »
shame

I will light a candle for him
I wanna crap in a box just to mail it to you so your bitch ass can smell it

PalaceButtPlug

• Rep: -368
« Reply #295 on: April 04, 2024, 12:26:01 PM »
My wife got me a corningware tempered glass frying pan, easy as fuck to clean with a plastic razorblade.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #296 on: April 04, 2024, 12:37:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
I love a dry Lambrusco, and in general try to acquire sparkling reds as much as I can, they are the ultimate pizza wine. In that vein, from more traditional winemaking I would also recommend Barbera as a slightly lighter red that's also from Italy. I have found it (rarely) in the sparkling format as well but that is more of a natural wine thing. Everything else mentioned previously are also good suggestions.

Finding a good natural wine store was also mentioned and I think that might be a good idea for you. Natural wine gets a bit of a counter-reaction due to it being 'different' from the styles that wine professionals and hobbyist have learned to distinguish as "good wine". And it also attracts hipsters. Especially in the US a large part of the movement seems to be about having "fun and pretty colored and funky" wines, regardless of the taste.

While there isn't even a common description what "natural" really means, the core of it in my opinion, especially in "Old World" Europe, and "New Old World" Eastern Europe, is just about using farming practices that are as respectful to the land and as sustainable as possible, while taking a "nothing added, nothing taken away" hands-off approach to the wine making. Sort of "wine as an agricultural product" rather than "wine as alchemy" point. Still, to make good wine you need a) great grapes and b) great skills, it's not really any easier, on the contrary.

So you can regard all that as just intangible spiritual stuff, but the reason I'm bringing up natural wines is that in my experience there are some rather overarching stylistic differences that fans of natural wines have grown to appreciate:
1) Very acidic white ones, that often taste similar to natural apple ciders
2) Lighter-bodied, lower alcohol red wines, with a lot less tannins and usually more acidity. Heavy tannins are the mouth-drying sensation you get from the old style really full bodied red wines that makes it difficult to drink a lot them (without a steak to soak them up).

Point 2 might sound familiar to your experience with Lambrusco, unless you had a very sweet one, and I think the natty movement has been partially responsible for Lambrusco's recent renaissance. Many other very old and unappreciated wine regions have also gotten a new wind, like Beaujolais, where a lot of wineries have always made what is now called natural wine, they just called it wine.

There's also 3) Orange wines, which are pretty cool as well but a whole nother thing.

I don't know where you are at so I hesitate making any specific recs, if you are in the US the European wines I know will be a lot more expensive there. But if you find a natty shop selling something like "Puszta Libre" by Claus Preisinger (from Austria) that is generally the best bang for your buck fun light red natural wine out there and a good introduction.

Not wine, but I'm big on all the forms of cider that come from Normandy. Love a good Calvados.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 312

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
« Reply #298 on: April 04, 2024, 01:13:43 PM »
Expand Quote
shame

[close]

He'll be back. Apparently this was like his 5th account so far...

FS-OverKOOK

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #299 on: April 04, 2024, 01:17:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
shame

[close]

[close]

He'll be back. Apparently this was like his 5th account so far...
no job, no girl, no flatground - should have plenty of time...does this mean he has to change his IG as well? with the cross-promotion and all