Author Topic: Grown ass men in their 30s and 40s make fun of skater in their early 20s  (Read 12118 times)

BurgerCop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
This is not a place for camaraderie and encouragement.
It can be at times, but it's not the default.

For support and encouragement (vigorous, white-knuckle circlejerking), check out the skate subreddits. 

frontsideNECKTIE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
  • Precision Posture
This is not a place for camaraderie and encouragement.
It can be at times, but it's not the default.

For support and encouragement (vigorous, white-knuckle circlejerking), check out the skate subreddits. 

Nonono, drench me in toxic positivity! That's what SLAP is for! Criticism = bad!
Wow sorry, didn't realise I was dealing with a sick cunt here

Massivebellend

• Rep: -13
That is all what slap is. Just a never ending cycle of bullying and lack of therapy. I am very disappointed in all of you. None of you have gotten laid back in high school and college. You really let a piece of wood with wheels make youse narcissists. The narcissism is strong in this website. I thought this was a website to encourage each other, but it’s a bunch of insecure gen Xers and millennials talking down on gen z skaters like they’re a bunch of boomers. Tony hawk’s 50 something and he wouldn’t talk down on me. Fools. All of you.

A tragic

KinkyRailsRailed4u

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 101
  • Here For Friendship :)
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Dear @bolts_the_snowman on IG,

It is with great discernment and the alignment of celestial bodies that we, the Keepers of Element Completes, extend to you an invitation to the Skateboard-City forum. This privilege is bestowed upon only those whose resonance disrupts the fabric of mundane SLAP posts, instead vibrating in harmony with our over-tightened Tensor trucks.

To be ordained, you must pass the Trials of Destiny, discerned through a sacred rite known to us as Minimal Effort Posting. This ancient ritual, veiled in the shadows of forgotten lore, and facile faffing about, allows us to gauge the depth of your brainlessness, the purity of your blockheadedness, and the resonance of your soul's vibration with our core principles.

We're en route to your current location.

Yours in eternal vigilance,
Skateboard-City Moderator, Tom

P.S. Before you ask I'm 12 :)
Kids don't know about kindness these days.

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

• Rep: -133
Dear @bolts_the_snowman on IG,

It is with great discernment and the alignment of celestial bodies that we, the Keepers of Element Completes, extend to you an invitation to the Skateboard-City forum. This privilege is bestowed upon only those whose resonance disrupts the fabric of mundane SLAP posts, instead vibrating in harmony with our over-tightened Tensor trucks.

To be ordained, you must pass the Trials of Destiny, discerned through a sacred rite known to us as Minimal Effort Posting. This ancient ritual, veiled in the shadows of forgotten lore, and facile faffing about, allows us to gauge the depth of your brainlessness, the purity of your blockheadedness, and the resonance of your soul's vibration with our core principles.

We're en route to your current location.

Yours in eternal vigilance,
Skateboard-City Moderator, Tom

P.S. Before you ask I'm 12 :)

Watch out we got an honors student up in here

Go write a novel

easymoneysniper

• Rep: 29

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 502
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
This dude is straight twacked and got caught in 24k at the Goth Gala, now he's back-peddling like he's got retro-direct in his Supreme dunkies under the guise of "hater culture". Can't be talking shit on people you are clearly jealous of and then start spouting off about how everyone here is mean and hates Tyshawn.

I really should just take Paul Anka's advice and just back off before I take out my dusty ol' early Millennial soapbox.

Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

This dude is straight twacked and got caught in 24k at the Goth Gala, now he's back-peddling like he's got retro-direct in his Supreme dunkies under the guise of "hater culture". Can't be talking shit on people you are clearly jealous of and then start spouting off about how everyone here is mean and hates Tyshawn.

I really should just take Paul Anka's advice and just back off before I take out my dusty ol' early Millennial soapbox.

It was barely a goth gala. They played Taylor swift and the late 2000s hits everyone loves

CurbRaiders

• Rep: -31
Keep on rocking in the free world

MtnDoucheBag

• Rep: -106
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Quit being soft, you sound like a baby back bitch.
[close]

You’re even softer

Ayo
[close]

Than who? Not you.
[close]

Everybody’s soft. Everybody’s offended, everybody’s insecure at the end of the day. Even john cena is soft
[close]

What about the Rock? He looks...rock hard.
[close]

“SHUT UP BITCH” is such a softie thing to say

Okay, that’s not what I said… so what’s your argument here? If you can’t learn to laugh at yourself you’re going to be drowning your whole life in pity.

SLAP is here for us to build character.

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Re: Grown ass men in their 30s and 40s make fun of skater in their early 20s
« Reply #100 on: April 02, 2024, 01:01:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You’re even softer

Ayo
[close]

Than who? Not you.
[close]

Everybody’s soft. Everybody’s offended, everybody’s insecure at the end of the day. Even john cena is soft
[close]

[close]

[close]

Okay, that’s not what I said… so what’s your argument here? If you can’t learn to laugh at yourself you’re going to be drowning your whole life in pity.

Bullying for character development is something insecure and sociopathic white women do. So stop acting like a bunch of bitter white bitches please thank you

MtnDoucheBag

« Reply #101 on: April 02, 2024, 01:06:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You’re even softer

Ayo
[close]

Than who? Not you.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Bullying for character development is something insecure and sociopathic white women do. So stop acting like a bunch of bitter white bitches please thank you
Yo you need to stop referring to basic communication as “bullying”.

dr.prestige

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 349
  • rest in peace Loaf
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #102 on: April 02, 2024, 01:07:00 PM »
Snowman, bro don't let these people upset you in any way. I got hate on my very first post and I let it slide. If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger. I can feel what you are feeling but I don't let it upset me. Props to you though, for having the strength to create a thread like this, one where all the keyboard warriors will bombard on. Cheers, let it go. If this thread you created cause any more emotional suffering, I would just walk away from it for awhile or forever for good. I respect you.

you're a real one, LeDave. Despite our differences in opinion about skating I have to say that I admire and respect your ability to stay true to yourself and keep your head up in the face of harsh criticism.

Op, you ok man? Being real here, you doin alright?

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

« Reply #103 on: April 02, 2024, 01:11:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You’re even softer

Ayo
[close]

Than who? Not you.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

There isn’t a lot of communicating on here and more about bitching. Shoutout LeDave for being le bro

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 299
« Reply #104 on: April 02, 2024, 01:12:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You’re even softer

Ayo
[close]

Than who? Not you.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

You sure came across as bitter and insecure in that video of you bullying those couples at that party. Oh but I guess you were justified in doing that because you're lonely. Just out of curiosity, why aren't you content with being alone?

MtnDoucheBag

« Reply #105 on: April 02, 2024, 01:14:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You’re even softer

Ayo
[close]

Than who? Not you.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

There isn’t a lot of communicating on here and more about bitching. Shoutout LeDave for being le bro

Well then quit bitching cause your just gonna set yourself up for people to murk you.

zerosugarfruitpunch

• Rep: -2
  • having lots of fun always <3
« Reply #106 on: April 02, 2024, 01:16:54 PM »
haha <33333 think aga1n

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

« Reply #107 on: April 02, 2024, 01:16:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You’re even softer

Ayo
[close]

Than who? Not you.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Well then quit bitching cause your just gonna set yourself up for people to murk you.

They probably don’t want to anymore with the way I’m acting

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

« Reply #108 on: April 02, 2024, 01:18:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You’re even softer

Ayo
[close]

Than who? Not you.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

You sure came across as bitter and insecure in that video of you bullying those couples at that party. Oh but I guess you were justified in doing that because you're lonely. Just out of curiosity, why aren't you content with being alone?

My dick still works. I envy people with erectile dysfunction and zero libido.

MtnDoucheBag

« Reply #109 on: April 02, 2024, 01:18:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You’re even softer

Ayo
[close]

Than who? Not you.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

They probably don’t want to anymore with the way I’m acting

That’s not how that works 😂

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

« Reply #110 on: April 02, 2024, 01:19:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You’re even softer

Ayo
[close]

Than who? Not you.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Also crushes are just a lack of information and attachment and abandonment issues at the end of the day

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #111 on: April 02, 2024, 01:23:23 PM »
I'm not gonna say the incel twist surprised me but I didn't necessarily expect it either.

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

« Reply #112 on: April 02, 2024, 01:23:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You’re even softer

Ayo
[close]

Than who? Not you.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

No one is numb to beautiful women

DERBY

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #113 on: April 02, 2024, 01:25:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You’re even softer

Ayo
[close]

Than who? Not you.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Also crushes are just a lack of information and attachment and abandonment issues at the end of the day

having a crush is normal and doesn't require some form of psycho analysis. having a crush is nothing to be ashamed of

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

« Reply #114 on: April 02, 2024, 01:25:57 PM »
I'm not gonna say the incel twist surprised me but I didn't necessarily expect it either.

Incel? I’m an ex boyfriend with six bodies you relationship expert

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

« Reply #115 on: April 02, 2024, 01:28:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You’re even softer

Ayo
[close]

Than who? Not you.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

having a crush is normal and doesn't require some form of psycho analysis. having a crush is nothing to be ashamed of

Yeah it is when it comes to being a white/brown Hispanic that likes phat ass white girls who are probably racist for all I know.

I had an ex gf I dumped because she told me “all lives matter” made more sense than “black lives matter”. She was racist as hell and all she did was smoke pall malls all day and watch supernatural. We were 20 when we broke up

DERBY

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #116 on: April 02, 2024, 01:28:54 PM »
also someone having abandoned issues isnt something that should bother you. it is a possibly that youre bothered by them cus you might be struggling with those issues yourself

it can be a form of coping consciously or sub consciously

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #117 on: April 02, 2024, 01:31:02 PM »
I'm approaching my mid-40s', I was 24 once. Please listen.

Stop this. It's gone on long enough.

You're on here berating people and now carrying on about your failed love life and this just ain't it, man.
You got your damn instagram linked, you're showing your face to accompany all this. Stop it.
Walk away for today, see how you feel tomorrow. Limit your social media for a while maybe.

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

« Reply #118 on: April 02, 2024, 01:32:30 PM »
also someone having abandoned issues isnt something that should bother you. it is a possibly that youre bothered by them cus you might be struggling with those issues yourself

it can be a form of coping consciously or sub consciously

Well I was ghosted, dumped, rejected, even nearly killed by the thought of some no ass white girl with big tits telling me she didn’t wanna date me. I told her I wanted to kill myself when I was 16 because of that. I was in the mental hospital for two weeks. I was in outpatient group therapy for three months I couldn’t smoke weed. All because I fell for a stupid white girl who didn’t like me back

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 299
« Reply #119 on: April 02, 2024, 01:32:56 PM »
I'm approaching my mid-40s', I was 24 once. Please listen.

Stop this. It's gone on long enough.

You're on here berating people and now carrying on about your failed love life and this just ain't it, man.
You got your damn instagram linked, you're showing your face to accompany all this. Stop it.
Walk away for today, see how you feel tomorrow. Limit your social media for a while maybe.