Author Topic: Paul Hart is a Nazi and Bones Loves Him  (Read 30446 times)

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 846
Re: Paul Fart is a Kook
« Reply #120 on: April 21, 2024, 10:00:16 AM »
Well thanks for taking out the trash. Guy is an absolute bell end.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1502
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #121 on: April 21, 2024, 10:50:57 AM »
Well thanks for taking out the trash. Guy is an absolute bell end.
Full disclosure, I didn’t fire the ban cannon. Thanks to fellow mods who did.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 657
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #122 on: April 21, 2024, 11:08:22 AM »
Found a photo from Paul and HateMoss's recent vacation.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #123 on: April 21, 2024, 11:13:32 AM »
Translation: I’m a saddo with no life. ^

Weird flex bro.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2314
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #124 on: April 21, 2024, 11:28:57 AM »
If I get banned for any personal reasons I'm gonna make this site unpleasant for everybody.
I mean, is THAT even a threat?
You’re here, time after time, doing this already. 
Seems kinda redundant to me, but what do I know?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #125 on: April 21, 2024, 11:44:32 AM »
Evading a ban is ban worthy offense. Always has always will.

It’s not a mod’s fault if you take it personally.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #126 on: April 21, 2024, 12:06:11 PM »
What leftist bullshit? Ok so we don’t like nazis. Not really up for debate.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2314
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #127 on: April 21, 2024, 12:11:57 PM »
You can't be funny anymore…

I'm so tired of it
Sounds like a you problem.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 846
« Reply #128 on: April 21, 2024, 12:13:59 PM »
I'm sure this kooks great grand father probably like paul fart's went to Europe to actually fight Nazis but I guess lead paint ruined the gene pool.

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1207
  • old and in the way
« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2024, 12:58:59 PM »
I'm not the other two people, I'm a new person 8)

Every website that's gets infected with leftist bullshit just ruins the fun of everything

You can't be funny anymore, you have to walk on eggshells

I'm so tired of it

Free speech to the max is all I'm defending here, not myself

-via @hot_key_93
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 02:13:04 PM by funeral_tuxedo »

Plan9Customs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 569
« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2024, 01:07:13 PM »

Every website that's gets infected with leftist bullshit just ruins the fun of everything

I'm so tired of it

Translation: why can’t I say racist and homophobic or transphobic things and not be held accountable or get my ass beat?
ItS a jOKe bRo…

Colin Robinson

• Rep: 65
  • energy vampire
« Reply #131 on: April 21, 2024, 01:13:37 PM »
You’re hitting Paul Blart: Mall Nazi himself levels of cringe on account number three there.

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #132 on: April 21, 2024, 01:25:10 PM »
Expand Quote
What leftist bullshit? 
[close]
The moderation on this site. It's gone so far that people get banned for saying who there gonna vote for, that's leftist bullshit

Feel free to hate nazis, all you want, that's not a problem, I obviously said I'm pro free speech at being a fucking cunt.
Sir, I'm going to politely, but firmly, ask you and your common sense to leave this establishment.

Free hat

« Reply #133 on: April 21, 2024, 01:39:42 PM »
Imagine being such a no life that you have time to troll an Internet forum and wine about everyone not liking you despite being banned multiple times. God help the women that come across this fucking loser. So fitting that he swarms around a thread about Paul hart, too. Maybe Tim pool will create a forum for all the alt right micro penis guys and they can fester in their own filth over there

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 272
  • sup dog
« Reply #134 on: April 21, 2024, 01:49:00 PM »

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #135 on: April 21, 2024, 02:13:33 PM »
Far-right kooks advocating for "free speech" always makes me giggle. They aren't advocating for free-speech but instead the right not to be criticized and to have their poorly thought out out ideas be seen as equal to much much better ideas.

The first amendment is not there to make anyone publish your shitty ideas, it is not there to make anyone like your shitty ideas, or put them on equal ground with much better ideas. Instead, it protects the speaker from being harmed by the government for expressing ideas.

Although, if we want everything to be "fair and balanced," I'm all for it as there are no far-let, left, or even center views on AM radio. When we start worrying about "free-speech" in the way these far-right "libertarian" kooks view it (i.e. forcing ideas to be heard via government regulation), I think we can certainly start w/AM radio as it relies on public airwaves to exist.

If HateMoss wants to promote a Nazi, she can. If she wants to date a nazi and silence me into accepting her nazi promotion, that isn't going to happen. If Jared wants to continue to ignore (support?) Paul's nonsense, he can do so. But that doesn't mean I can't (poorly) photoshop him into a KKK wedding with HateMoss and Paul.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 02:27:53 PM by TheLurper »

"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #136 on: April 21, 2024, 02:15:47 PM »
Far-right kooks advocating for "free speech" always makes me giggle. They aren't advocating for free-speech but instead the right not to be criticized and to have their poorly thought out out ideas be seen as equal to much much better ideas.

The first amendment is not there to make anyone publish your shitty ideas, it is not there to make anyone like your shitty ideas, or put them on equal ground with much better ideas. Instead, it protects the speaker from being harmed by the government for expressing ideas.

Although, if we want everything to be "fair and balanced," I'm all for it as there are no far-let, left, or even center views on AM radio. I think we can certainly start w/AM radio as it relies on public airwaves to exist when we start making room for all ideas.

If HateMoss wants to promote a Nazi, she can. If she wants to date a nazi and silence me into accepting her nazi promotion, that isn't going to happen. If Jared wants to continue to ignore (support?) Paul's nonsense, he can do so. But that doesn't mean I can't photoshop him into a KKK wedding with HateMoss and Paul.

Kate moss doesn’t look very happy to be there :(

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #137 on: April 21, 2024, 02:29:38 PM »

If you were settling for Paul, would you be happy?  ;)

Free hat

« Reply #138 on: April 21, 2024, 02:56:19 PM »
Expand Quote

Although, if we want everything to be "fair and balanced," I'm all for it as there are no far-let, left, or even center views on AM radio. I think we can certainly start w/AM radio as it relies on public airwaves to exist when we start making room for all ideas.

If HateMoss wants to promote a Nazi, she can. If she wants to date a nazi and silence me into accepting her nazi promotion, that isn't going to happen. If Jared wants to continue to ignore (support?) Paul's nonsense, he can do so. But that doesn't mean I can't photoshop him into a KKK wedding with HateMoss and Paul.

[close]

There’s a podcast series called “The divided dial” that goes into how AM radio became a tool for conservative circle jerking and rage bait. It was fully intentional and orchestrated. Terrible stuff.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 625
« Reply #139 on: April 21, 2024, 03:00:57 PM »
Now if I really wanted to cause some havoc I could gain access to admin, but I don't feel like putting in that much work, yet.

No, show us your skills, hot shot.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Magnolia

• Rep: 475
  • She/They
« Reply #140 on: April 21, 2024, 03:12:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Now if I really wanted to cause some havoc I could gain access to admin, but I don't feel like putting in that much work, yet.
[close]

No, show us your skills, hot shot.
Good God, he's hacked the mainframe!
what quality posts do you have under your umbrella son of a bitch

crescentfresh

• Rep: 52
« Reply #141 on: April 21, 2024, 03:15:15 PM »
Here's the thing lurper, I agree with you, except the first paragraph, that's not what I'm trying to do, that's just what you want to paint me as.

Although this begs the question I'm getting at

Expand Quote
[close]

Who is the government of the internet? I would say it's the moderation teams, don't you think it would be best for them to follow in the same footpath?

seems a little early to making a run for KOTY

slippy

• Rep: 88
« Reply #142 on: April 21, 2024, 03:22:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Here's the thing lurper, I agree with you, except the first paragraph, that's not what I'm trying to do, that's just what you want to paint me as.

Although this begs the question I'm getting at

Expand Quote
[close]

Who is the government of the internet? I would say it's the moderation teams, don't you think it would be best for them to follow in the same footpath?
[close]

seems a little early to making a run for KOTY

This is an internet forum moderated by a small few, Don't get it twisted that this is some sort of constitutional right to shitpost here... if you aren't happy with the going ons then please go post somewhere else.  No one is interested in your "free speech" discourse
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog

kookdusoleil

• Rep: 66
  • Have fun out there
« Reply #143 on: April 21, 2024, 03:34:41 PM »
so many ignored users in this thread it’s impossible to read

Free hat

« Reply #144 on: April 21, 2024, 04:25:41 PM »
I want to see Paul hart on something like there skateboards as a token, it would be sick. We can all get along no matter our ideas, it's just some people don't want to and that sucks :-[

This is the last thing I have to say

We can all get along no matter our ideas! Sure! Except if you’re LGBTQ, a woman, poor, Muslim, pro choice, believe in science, don’t want your tax dollars funding private schools etc etc et fucking c.   

ToySanta

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 126
« Reply #145 on: April 21, 2024, 04:32:38 PM »

I'm so tired of it

You were never funny in the first place. You were just cruel.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 625
« Reply #146 on: April 21, 2024, 04:34:35 PM »
I want to see Paul hart on something like there skateboards as a token, it would be sick. We can all get along no matter our ideas, it's just some people don't want to and that sucks :-[

Nah, show us your hacking skills, dipshit. Gain access to admin and make it unpleasant for me, like you said you would.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Ninj2

• Rep: -106
« Reply #147 on: April 21, 2024, 04:54:35 PM »
Topic should be “Paul Hart is a Nazi”cuz that way beyond kook level. Changing his name to fart is funny but it ain’t gonna hit with the google search. Fuck this dude and fuck Joey Berzitski too. He worse then dill.

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #148 on: April 21, 2024, 05:04:45 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If you were settling for Paul, would you be happy?  ;)
Ahhhhhhhh, bravo. Excellent photoshop work, then . lol ;D

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #149 on: April 21, 2024, 05:09:56 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Nah, show us your hacking skills, dipshit. Gain access to admin and make it unpleasant for me, like you said you would.
As a big fan of absolute chaos for comedic effect, I would thoroughly enjoy witnessing that, too.

Just please don’t take it too far… just… change some avatars to obscure backup Disney characters, or sigs to something that are infatuated with Juggalos or something.

You know, nothing too bad.