Author Topic: Georgia Martin pro af  (Read 5629 times)

Tonyhawk-prostate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -118
Re: Georgia Martin pro af
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2024, 01:07:47 PM »

Toy Machine about to drop a new video. Her two clips here are a decent height slappy crooks and a painful slam on a decent sized rail so I'm rooting for her.
Also, just flicked through the photos of Brandon Hoban's thrasher interview last month and I think his part is going to be wild.
Also very hyped to see this clip

Big fat nollie tre

ghost of barry white

• Rep: 5
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2024, 01:30:48 PM »
Good for her. But also damn, pro first T?

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2024, 02:02:04 PM »

The Mexican Nancy Chin

• Rep: 115
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2024, 02:54:19 PM »
She fucking rips. Her two clips in Vaccine were so good! (7:30) 

Her part better be fantastic if she's already turning pro though. She's definitely got the skills for it

jdholmes

• Rep: -2
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2024, 03:29:10 PM »
Dont know shit about her and this isn't necessarily aimed at her but god damn, Mike Sinclair has been running Toy MAchine into the fucking ground for almost the last decade. Other than Myles Willard damn near every addition has been fucking garbage. 10 year old redbull baby flying around skateparks, the football player looking SD dude with horrendous style and trick selection, Dashawn Jordan who made absolutely no fucking sense on Toy Machine ever. At this point it seems like basically any random goon that skates contests or that Sinclair flows Nikes is guaranteed a spot on Toy MAchine.

jdholmes

• Rep: -2
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2024, 03:30:32 PM »
Just kill Toy Machine at this point and put Myles on something sick.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1109
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2024, 04:10:14 PM »
Toy machine is sick

Peter Zagreus

• Rep: 85
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2024, 04:34:51 PM »

work_lurker

• Rep: 97
  • I've never had a shaved head in my entire life
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2024, 04:45:44 PM »
Just kill Toy Machine at this point and put Myles on something sick.

What a burnt take
Hopefully not a kook, but if so, fuck it.

Shortys Hardware

• Rep: 112
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2024, 05:03:52 PM »
Didnt realise ariana wasn't pro yet. Sinclar must be mad she left Pig to ride for spitfire lol

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2024, 05:55:43 PM »
heard the videos really good. not the toy we’re used to but georgia turning pro is a big win for north carolina. she deserves it. hopefully ariana is next.

backside_frontside

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -313
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2024, 06:53:45 PM »
Expand Quote
That's cool. Hopefully she can convince her dad to finish writing those damn books already.
[close]
All day I've thought about making this joke but thought it would be too nerdy
Ha! And here I thought nobody is gonna get this incredibly nerdy joke.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1033
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2024, 08:06:45 PM »
What

ShyLow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2024, 08:22:57 PM »
So if Nike backs someone they're instant Pro is what I'm getting from this

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2024, 09:36:55 PM »

Toy Machine about to drop a new video. Her two clips here are a decent height slappy roll in crooks and a painful slam on a decent sized rail so I'm rooting for her.
Also, just flicked through the photos of Brandon Hoban's thrasher interview last month and I think his part is going to be wild.
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

my english is bad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • no hablo english
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2024, 10:32:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Congrats!

Tumyeto needs a new brand.  Make Ariana Spencer the face of it with lots of footy
[close]

This
[close]

Hollywood, pigwood, or deathbox?
Dont forget Crimson

Shortys Hardware

• Rep: 112
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2024, 10:58:11 PM »

Toy Machine about to drop a new video. Her two clips here are a decent height slappy crooks and a painful slam on a decent sized rail so I'm rooting for her.

Don makes very good skate video. true blue is underrated in terms of shoe full lengths imo

Crust

• Rep: 45
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2024, 12:16:34 AM »
First time hearing from her.

Likewise. To get aquatinted, what is her best part or video that she's been in?

Tonyhawk-prostate

• Rep: -118
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2024, 04:49:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Not full parts. There are some edits when she was younger like eight years ago and very short parts too, but her vaccine clips were awesome. Her Instagram account rules too
Big fat nollie tre

Ty Evans Lightman

• Rep: -37
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2024, 06:02:11 AM »
That’s the thing, there isn’t really. She just has clips in montages.

This sort of talk makes me miss 411 when skaters climbed the ladder of recognition (Contest or scene trick> Chaos > Wheels of fortune > Rookie > Profile > Opener)

Ty Evans Lightman

• Rep: -37
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2024, 06:05:39 AM »
Has TM had another female pro besides Elissa?

Can someone remind me what Elissa’s debut was like? Before Welcome to hell I’d never heard of her but she got noticed right away.

Time’s are different now with plenty more skaters to compare to but maybe Ed (Mike)’s hoping for a similar effect?

diplodocus

• Rep: 162
  • long neck
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2024, 06:14:17 AM »
Didnt realise ariana wasn't pro yet. Sinclar must be mad she left Pig to ride for spitfire lol

It’s actually crazy how long she’s been am. Video part, clips in the last 2 foundation videos, and ads for converse, article about being a mom skating. What more does she have to do?

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -77
  • JACKASS
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2024, 07:28:51 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It’s actually crazy how long she’s been am. Video part, clips in the last 2 foundation videos, and ads for converse, article about being a mom skating. What more does she have to do?
Film a full part

Crust

• Rep: 45
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2024, 08:10:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Not full parts. There are some edits when she was younger like eight years ago and very short parts too, but her vaccine clips were awesome. Her Instagram account rules too

Had a look, I like her approach. Lovely spot selection. Really nice back tails and noseblunts in banks and ditches.

It does seem early that she's gone pro without having already had a full part(s) out.

Hopefully this upcoming part is a banger, looking forward to it.

Bread Harrity

• Rep: 257
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2024, 08:44:56 AM »

i don't think the ride on crooks is her, i think that's their other am - Shiloh something? She rips too, hopefully some good footage from her

Sincerity

• Rep: 6
« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2024, 09:48:52 AM »
The businesspeople have shown up for this conversation and are concerned about the merit of advertisements from this brand ambassador.

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • (formerly mex.ceferino)
« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2024, 11:18:10 AM »
She could also be mentioned in the unknown rippers thread: my initial reaction, like a few others was simply, "Who?!?"
I don't think she had ever even been discussed on the SLAP bloards prior to this thread.
All the same, good for her and also I'm sorry about that, but who knows... Perhaps Toy Machine's star will shine brightly yet again.
this

Geniune question do you guys think toy’s “downfall” (not really, toy is sick rn but you know what i mean) since good and evil has been because of ed’s lack of involvement with the brand and quitting skateboarding in order to make art?

Sure, ed invests his art earnings back into toy and he still designs the graphics but still
if ed was more involved with team decisions and going out and skating with the team etc maybe toy would still feel like the good ol classic toy we all grew up with

But i know. Things and times change and people grow up.
Just ranting and dreaming here

Looking forward to georgia martin footage

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2024, 11:22:19 AM »
Expand Quote
She could also be mentioned in the unknown rippers thread: my initial reaction, like a few others was simply, "Who?!?"
I don't think she had ever even been discussed on the SLAP bloards prior to this thread.
All the same, good for her and also I'm sorry about that, but who knows... Perhaps Toy Machine's star will shine brightly yet again.
[close]
this

Geniune question do you guys think toy’s “downfall” (not really, toy is sick rn but you know what i mean) since good and evil has been because of ed’s lack of involvement with the brand and quitting skateboarding in order to make art?

Sure, ed invests his art earnings back into toy and he still designs the graphics but still
if ed was more involved with team decisions and going out and skating with the team etc maybe toy would still feel like the good ol classic toy we all grew up with

Classic toy had Jamie at the unofficial helm running shit.   When he left, Todd Swank was probably running shit and then alienated Bam which led to the post-Jump exodus that left Toy just Ed and Austin Stephens.   

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • (formerly mex.ceferino)
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2024, 11:38:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
this

[close]

Classic toy had Jamie at the unofficial helm running shit.   When he left, Todd Swank was probably running shit and then alienated Bam which led to the post-Jump exodus that left Toy just Ed and Austin Stephens.
Very True.
I guess i just really want to see ed skate again it’s all.
Kevin barnett did have a promising thing going on during the good and evil era, i wonder what got him fired like jordan taylor said in his bunt interview

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 870
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2024, 11:58:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
this

[close]

[close]
Very True.
I guess i just really want to see ed skate again it’s all.
Kevin barnett did have a promising thing going on during the good and evil era, i wonder what got him fired like jordan taylor said in his bunt interview
Not wanting to be too mean but I don't think we'll really see Ed skate legit again. He did an interview recently and he was breathing like tony soprano, pretty sure he's 50 and has had two broken necks and a dozen concussions it's probably not worth it to really risk anything.

Not sure about bringing a downfall but as a toy machine fan (not quite a loyal pawn) what tipped me off first for this brand might suck now was when they did all that price point, sock character shit. Like you could get any colour full head to toe matching hat, beanie, t shirt, hoody, sweatpants, socks, belt, wallet, deck, wheels, prob other random shit