Author Topic: Flip of woke  (Read 8378 times)

jakeumms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
Re: Flip of woke
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2024, 06:18:54 PM »
Wut happened to John Rambo between the first and second movie that turned him into such a right wing iran contra all in USA fuck boi? Flip fucking sucks just like Rambo do. Flip peaked with a 411 industry section. Lance deserve better
In the book, John dies at the end. In the movie, he lives and they throw him in the slammer. The set up for the sequel in that his old commanding officer offers him a pardon to go and rescue some POWs which he rightly assumes would be right up John's alley. Just like you were saying earlier Ninj2; prison to labor pipeline. That movie also should have been called Rambo: Second Blood.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Mongo Lloyd

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2024, 06:22:35 PM »
Expand Quote
I’m not offended, just very confused. Why won’t you tell me your favourite Heath part?
[close]
why won't you denounce children from cutting their dick and tits off?

You’re obsessed with children’s anatomy and a guy who puts things in his ass during arguments.
Do you get deja vu, huh?

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 612
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2024, 06:23:57 PM »
Expand Quote
I’m not offended, just very confused. Why won’t you tell me your favourite Heath part?
[close]

I don’t remember that Heath part.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Mongo Lloyd

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2024, 06:25:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

You’re obsessed with children’s anatomy and a guy who puts things in his ass during arguments.
[close]
That's what I thought, NAZI!

You thought that you’re obsessed with children’s anatomy and a guy who frustratingly argues via assplay?

I KNOW you are.
Do you get deja vu, huh?

Mongo Lloyd

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2024, 06:41:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
That's what I thought, NAZI!
[close]

You thought that you’re obsessed with children’s anatomy and a guy who frustratingly argues via assplay?

I KNOW you are.
[close]
You articulate like one. Don't chop your they/them off!

I won’t, I’ll just put something in my ass instead.
Do you get deja vu, huh?

Christ Puncher

• Rep: 40
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2024, 06:45:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So, a now these days distant skate friend hit me up, apparently flip skateboards are as shouted out on Tim pool show about being on public square. Whatever that is… but he was fired up on it and said he’s only going to skate flip decks on his “come back”. Needless to say I quit responding or looking at texts, (mainly cause of hot bartender) but yeah have at it with that info slap folks.
[close]
I love how liberals think we listen to Tim Pool, and also the fact that someone as soft as him can be a target, what a snooze fest! You should try Gavin Mcinnes! GOML#
[close]
Also, since people are talking  about shitty products from far RiGhT wing companies, Gavin's far -right and his t shirt merch has  better designs than most skate brands and higher quality shirts, and he's a 50 yr old straight white male racist Nazi trump supporter.....Slap = douche chills

🔥🔥🔥

I would skate a Najaf board if it was a nice shoe and my size.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -513
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2024, 07:06:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So, a now these days distant skate friend hit me up, apparently flip skateboards are as shouted out on Tim pool show about being on public square. Whatever that is… but he was fired up on it and said he’s only going to skate flip decks on his “come back”. Needless to say I quit responding or looking at texts, (mainly cause of hot bartender) but yeah have at it with that info slap folks.
[close]
I love how liberals think we listen to Tim Pool, and also the fact that someone as soft as him can be a target, what a snooze fest! You should try Gavin Mcinnes! GOML#
[close]
Also, since people are talking  about shitty products from far RiGhT wing companies, Gavin's far -right and his t shirt merch has  better designs than most skate brands and higher quality shirts, and he's a 50 yr old straight white male racist Nazi trump supporter.....Slap = douche chills
[close]

Fuck are you on about? This is a skateboarding forum .
[close]
What about the UFC thread? or sopranos? I'm on topic, just because you're offended doesn't mean you have to act bewildered.....

I’m not offended by idiocy . It’s a common occurrence in this modern world. But you’re right those threads exist in the other stuff thread. But go on spout your right wing talking points or whatever . No one actually cares .
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1422
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2024, 07:15:45 PM »
this guy is like the poster modern life is war who got baited into banning themselves a while back. fuck off, shit stain
Support your local skate shop

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2271
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2024, 07:40:57 PM »
this guy is like the poster modern life is war who got baited into banning themselves a while back. fuck off, shit stain
Modern puppies are in a cup of war.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1193
  • old and in the way
« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2024, 07:46:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Modern puppies are in a cup of war.

Late Stage Capitalism Is A Puppuccino

Baby on Board

• Rep: 34
« Reply #70 on: May 16, 2024, 08:00:32 PM »
Oh cool, a new nut job to use the ignore button on

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 751
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2024, 01:27:25 AM »
You guys know he did an invert for Bob Barker’s coupons or somethin?
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Shtonk

• Rep: -483
« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2024, 01:38:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

How do you know this? The only way someone would be aware of that is if they were interested in buying said items.

Also, isn’t Gavin the dude who put a dildo in his ass to “own the libs”?

I can’t keep up on which alt-right villain is which. White bigots tend to all look the same to me.
[close]
funny how liberals are LGBTQIA plus , you're cancelled if you say a child can't cut his dick or tits off, but you will use anything "gay" related as "firepower" against conservatives (that he did on his own free will on camera) ... no no no, good try though. He also made out with a dude after the gay nightclub massacre in florida!
[close]

Excuse me for thinking someone putting something in their ass is a funny way to “own” someone!
[close]
okay.....bigot. You called someone out for committing a gay act. If he would've had an affair with a man as well as posting anti-gay content, than hey! by all means! But he did it on purpose, KNOWING the only firepower liberals have is insults and hypocrisy, and they didn't disappoint! :)
[close]

Stop and think about this for a moment.

Someone put something in their ass in an attempt to win an internet argument.
[close]
Stop and think about this for a moment.

Yeah, gays do it all the time and you fucking worship them?
[close]

Oh no! Please stop battering me with your potent arguments!  I might just have to put a dildo in my ass to win this war of words!

Aahahahahaha thank you

Shtonk

« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2024, 01:39:42 AM »

To be fair that question has broken stronger minds than this pitiable fool's.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2024, 01:46:46 AM by Shtonk »

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 751
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2024, 01:43:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

To be fair that question has broken stronger minds than this pitiable moron's.

Don’t woke away in silence
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2024, 02:44:29 AM »
I love you lgbtq+other alphabet homies, and I’m sorry for all the shit you gotta put up with.

So anyway, aren’t flip boards made in the Jart region of Europe now? Did we already cover this? I’m still confused from that onslaught of stupid.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Ghost Face

• Rep: 118
« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2024, 02:58:46 AM »
I love you lgbtq+other alphabet homies, and I’m sorry for all the shit you gotta put up with.

So anyway, aren’t flip boards made in the Jart region of Europe now? Did we already cover this? I’m still confused from that onslaught of stupid.

HLC opened a factory in the USA a couple months ago.

Edit: but it would make sense for them to ship a whole bunch of older stock along with whatever machines/presses they shipped to setup the new factory.
Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

Shtonk

« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2024, 03:45:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Nights in woke satin

Scott Chegg

• Rep: -5
« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2024, 03:46:25 AM »
Anyway no-one was looking over the self checkout at the supermarket yesterday so I managed to steal a bunch of shit. So yesterday evening after work I made myself a carpaccio, tomato, salad, mozzarella di buffala and grilled aubergine sandwich, with loads of olive oil, salt and freshly ground black pepper. It was a lot of raw meat for one sitting but holy shit was it good. I think today when I get back home I will make one with roast beef, grilled zucchini, roast potatoes and goat cheese.

Shtonk

« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2024, 04:15:39 AM »
Anyway no-one was looking over the self checkout at the supermarket yesterday so I managed to steal a bunch of shit. So yesterday evening after work I made myself a carpaccio, tomato, salad, mozzarella di buffala and grilled aubergine sandwich, with loads of olive oil, salt and freshly ground black pepper. It was a lot of raw meat for one sitting but holy shit was it good. I think today when I get back home I will make one with roast beef, grilled zucchini, roast potatoes and goat cheese.

You stole all of that in one go? Respect

InkkeACAB

• Rep: 21
« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2024, 04:18:14 AM »

sounds stinkin

Cheshire Cat

• Rep: 82
« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2024, 04:29:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Nights in woke satin

Don’t woke back in anger.

Shtonk

« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2024, 04:46:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Nights in woke satin
[close]

Don’t woke back in anger.

Heath skated to Oasis??

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 913
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2024, 05:00:18 AM »
I woke one day to Shinda Shima
The place which is supposed to be
A land of peace and happiness

Scott Chegg

« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2024, 06:02:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You stole all of that in one go? Respect

Stole the mozzarella and carpaccio, also the goat cheese plus some salame and prosciutto. The vegetables I just weigh as if they're brown onions. Was pretty successful though, payed €12 and stole about 20, but other times I've left the supermarket with €50 of shit, you have to go on a Sunday at midday so the supermarket is empty.

Scott Chegg

« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2024, 06:05:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

sounds stinkin

Not for everyone I guess

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2024, 06:22:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Nights in woke satin

Speedwoke

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2024, 06:37:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Nights in woke satin
[close]

Speedwoke

Heath’s definitely one of the cutest wokemons in skateboarding.

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2024, 07:09:48 AM »
Has any brand fallen so far from grace as Flip? Like they take over for Powell or Vision right?
I need a coffee

thunderclap

• Rep: 1
« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2024, 08:31:14 AM »