Author Topic: Chris Cole beat and abused his ex wife and his real name isn't even Chris  (Read 41426 times)

TelethonJohn and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

shouldn't

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 92
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Chris Cole beat and abused his ex wife and Zero loves him
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2024, 09:34:53 PM »
oh, so he’s not only physically and mentally abusive towards women, controlling enough to the point of making them change their actual name so that he can use it for his own since “james cole” doesn’t work for whatever reason… but, he’s also a groomer? good on him for waiting those 4 years for her to turn 16 and still be underage, that must’ve been really tough.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -238
« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2024, 09:57:05 PM »
I watched Joa's stream on this and he had the same take I had from her IG post. Then I sent him the the weekend buzz video and he had the same oh dear moment we all had. I doubt Chris Cobra Cole Smash will ever address this

Why the fuck do you think we need Joa's opinion on any of this??

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 92
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2024, 12:09:50 AM »
Expand Quote
I watched Joa's stream on this and he had the same take I had from her IG post. Then I sent him the the weekend buzz video and he had the same oh dear moment we all had. I doubt Chris Cobra Cole Smash will ever address this
[close]

i mean.. if someone has the link i would certainly listen. serious question, if we started a poll here right now over whether or not he faces repercussions for this or if it even gets publicly addressed which way are y’all leaning? i’m not into cancel culture by any means though, this is a lot more than just an accusation from a possible drunken hook-up situation that seems shady on one end or, hard to form a bold opinion on. if gifted hater is talking about it & the thread is already going this way, we saw what happened with jason jessee and johan, it’s already going in the direction of being unable to sweep under the rug at this point.

that being said.. where’s my photoshop elites at with a last supper featuring cole, johan, yonnie, jj, chase webb, daryl angel, keelan dadd, tk and whoever else is left that i can’t remember? i’ll make it my profile pic.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Shtonk

• Rep: -484
« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2024, 12:56:50 AM »
Wait are you telling me Chris Cole is really James Cole? What an absolute garbage pile.

MtnDoucheBag

• Rep: -106
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2024, 03:58:20 AM »
Good people get treated like dog shit and dog shit people get to live out their dreams.

djoekr

• Rep: 324
« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2024, 04:19:11 AM »
POV Chris Cole just pulled a funny prank on your windshield

Skateboarding is a joke
And if you think otherwise
you're fucked in the head

It's not that serious -
Go fast, catch a frontside
And remember why you love it

hotstudios_on_youtube

• Rep: -64
  • ???

hotstudios_on_youtube

• Rep: -64
  • ???
« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2024, 04:34:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
i mean.. if someone has the link i would certainly listen. serious question, if we started a poll here right now over whether or not he faces repercussions for this or if it even gets publicly addressed which way are y’all leaning? i’m not into cancel culture by any means though, this is a lot more than just an accusation from a possible drunken hook-up situation that seems shady on one end or, hard to form a bold opinion on. if gifted hater is talking about it & the thread is already going this way, we saw what happened with jason jessee and johan, it’s already going in the direction of being unable to sweep under the rug at this point.

that being said.. where’s my photoshop elites at with a last supper featuring cole, johan, yonnie, jj, chase webb, daryl angel, keelan dadd, tk and whoever else is left that i can’t remember? i’ll make it my profile pic.

ripndip owner, that dude that was on alltimers and Kenny Anderson

theoriginalgoon

• Rep: -69
  • eight equals d
« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2024, 05:03:39 AM »
Dudes style always looked like straight dog shit ass. Basically all his tricks he has done at spots are pretty invalid because they make you want to throw up looking at them. So not really surprised by this coming to light one bit.
Me: I found skate Jesus.

Slap: Yeah, well maybe if he does the crucifix switch I will believe it.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 751
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2024, 05:06:09 AM »
Love a good poll to decide my opinion
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

herecomesaregular

• Rep: -5
« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2024, 05:55:54 AM »
Christine’s old comments are painful to read, and so common as to almost be cliche. There’s a certain cognitive dissonance in abusive relationships because you love the person, but you’re also terrified and being manipulated by them. It’s exactly why it’s so hard to convince a survivor to leave an abusive partner, and why so many people have to “relapse” a couple times before they can finally leave someone. Shits insidious. I’m glad she’s out and doing so well.

Turns out in addition to looking like a fucked up dollar store toy robot on a skateboard, Chris Cole is a massive piece of shit.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3385
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2024, 05:57:40 AM »
Her post about her name is heartbreaking. What’s cool is that addressing stuff head on means she’s healing and will continue to do so.

My first relationship with a dude was horribly abusive. He only hit me once, but that wasn’t the abuse that fucked me up for years…it was the mental stuff, some of which still pops up to haunt me occasionally. Sending you loving thoughts Christine.

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2024, 06:00:40 AM »
The weekend buzz video is crazy. From the dick size talk to the assault story and everyone laughing about it. That show was a mess
check my music

bo bice

• Rep: 91
« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2024, 06:20:46 AM »
Everything about this guy is phony as fuck, imagine trying to change someone else’s name right after you yourself went through a Hot Topic fresh-to-hesh costume change.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 505
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2024, 06:51:42 AM »
its crazy how 9 years ago, a story about smashing a significant other's personal property worth thousands of dollars, did not raise any red flags with the viewers.

in some small ways, it's a better world.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 505
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2024, 07:05:13 AM »
The fact that she presents the 'colesmash' as a light & funny anecdote leads me to think that he was probably doing much worse shit to make that seem funny.  And Mikey of course loves it.  What a bunch of cunts.

CarcassToss

• Rep: 53
« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2024, 07:56:30 AM »
Cole showed up a few years back at our local park on a crowded day. Lots of teenage rippers there. He was pretty good and consistent but he was oddly almost trying to vibe with the groms giving them fist bumps and smacking his tail any time they did anything. You could tell they thought it was a bit awkward. I asked one of them "damn dude props from a SOTY that must feel good" and he said "I dunno man it's kinda corny like I'm kinda embarassed". He left a ton of product, including boards, shoes, and clothes and kids only took the trucks and wheels.

He's talented but his entire career felt kinda forced on us and incredibly corny. He's like a slightly more aware Joe Dirt.

JamesFardy

• Rep: 68
    • Gyfcat.com avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2024, 08:36:42 AM »
Dudes style always looked like straight dog shit ass. Basically all his tricks he has done at spots are pretty invalid because they make you want to throw up looking at them. So not really surprised by this coming to light one bit.

Does this mean Nate Sherwood kills people ?

Mongo Lloyd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2024, 08:41:31 AM »
Sometimes the most traumatic forms of abuse are mental in nature.

I know from experience growing up with an alcoholic father who was bi-polar in nature. It wasn’t so much being struck that was the issue, it was threats, looming threats, tyrannical dominance over the household, possessiveness, narcissism, etc that was far more traumatic.

We shouldn’t always measure abuse on a physical spectrum, it can be widely damaging outside that, and I’d argue it’s why myself and my siblings all grew up to varying degrees of “incomplete” or “ruined” individuals.
Do you get deja vu, huh?

marcusbutler

• Rep: 42
« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2024, 09:02:08 AM »
Didn't expect to wake up to this thread. Holy shit. Only thing I really care about is the kids in the situation. On the weekend buzz interview. She painted the picture before explaining the story. He's not abusive at all. If you have to explain it like that...hes abusive. Imagine doing that in front of kids. Not just some kids. Your own fucking spawns. How did I miss this episode? Weekend buzz was my shit.
We rode 7.5's" and didn't complain.

Dad Board

• Rep: 89
« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2024, 09:21:53 AM »
This week alone

Stevie Williams
Chris Cole

God fucking damn. I hate learning the awful truth about people I once admired but I’m happy their facade is fading away to reveal who they truly are. Bigup to that woman for being brave and coming out with this. Often times victims of abuse get treated like shit/called liars etc. when they try to get help or speak out about what’s happening to them so it’s actually really fuckin rad she decided to break the silence and tell her story. More power to her and women like her. Fuck Chris Cole

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -625
  • who knows
« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2024, 09:27:55 AM »
Calling someone a wife beater is pretty serious. She doesn't mention physical abuse at all in her post. Anyone got evidence he laid hands on her?

this is what I'm saying.  I'm not saying she's a liar or anything, maybe this is crazy....but......

how about some hard evidence of him beating her before I just say "oh it must be true bc I don't like cole"?  I'm just supposed to believe what an ex wife says when they are on bad terms?   not buying it tbh.  people on here LOVE to believe everything about ppl they don't like. 

guys, she said its true, so without any evidence whatsoever it's automatically true because he isn't on gx1000
where is home?

Magnolia

• Rep: 463
  • She/They
« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2024, 09:29:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Calling someone a wife beater is pretty serious. She doesn't mention physical abuse at all in her post. Anyone got evidence he laid hands on her?
[close]

this is what I'm saying.  I'm not saying she's a liar or anything, maybe this is crazy....but......

how about some hard evidence of him beating her before I just say "oh it must be true bc I don't like cole"?  I'm just supposed to believe what an ex wife says when they are on bad terms?   not buying it tbh.  people on here LOVE to believe everything about ppl they don't like.

It's not worth it to argue with you but you're doing the exact minimization of abuse that allows to happen

Go fuck yourself
what quality posts do you have under your umbrella son of a bitch

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -625
  • who knows
« Reply #83 on: May 19, 2024, 09:32:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

It's not worth it to argue with you but you're doing the exact minimization of abuse that allows to happen

Go fuck yourself

got it.  some one who doesn't like someone said somehing bad about someone I also don't like.  GUYS ITS 100% TRUE BC ITS ON INSTAGRAM.

please note I'm not saying it isn't true, I'm just saying there isn't enough to know one way on the other.  my fault, didn't realize every single thing on the internet is true
where is home?

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 51
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2024, 09:50:31 AM »
Another banger post by Tyrone
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

Shtonk

• Rep: -484
« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2024, 09:58:08 AM »
"I'm not saying she's a liar but I don't believe her and all of you who believe her are fools."

You ARE saying she's a liar.

Her post literally says "the violence I dealt with". In face of that I think you should be banned, you're not just saying an opinion, you're deliberately ignoring and belittling a person talking about her trauma. That's as sexist as any transphobia people get focused for on here. The answer to your "Imagine she's lying!" will forever be Grosso's "Imagine she's not." Pathetic wimp.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2024, 10:08:36 AM by Shtonk »

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3385
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2024, 10:28:29 AM »
Sometimes the most traumatic forms of abuse are mental in nature.

I know from experience growing up with an alcoholic father who was bi-polar in nature. It wasn’t so much being struck that was the issue, it was threats, looming threats, tyrannical dominance over the household, possessiveness, narcissism, etc that was far more traumatic.

We shouldn’t always measure abuse on a physical spectrum, it can be widely damaging outside that, and I’d argue it’s why myself and my siblings all grew up to varying degrees of “incomplete” or “ruined” individuals.

Fully agree. The brain stuff fucks you up good.

Mangust

• Rep: -4
« Reply #87 on: May 19, 2024, 10:49:18 AM »
This stuff does not sound good at all but what the fuck does Zero have to do with this atm? Let Cobra answer for himself first before asking for his sponsor to react.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2275
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #88 on: May 19, 2024, 10:49:34 AM »

…guys, she said its true, so without any evidence whatsoever it's automatically true because he isn't on gx1000
Where were you at when SLAP users took the GX guys to task on multiple subjects from beating security guards, to rape allegations, as well as various other antisocial acts like fighting with homeowners or residents of the buildings they skate?
If you want to make a case, show up w/ some receipts.
You looking kinda silly right now.
Be better. 

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 653
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #89 on: May 19, 2024, 10:53:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

guys, she said its true, so without any evidence whatsoever it's automatically true because he isn't on gx1000

GTFO out with this nonsense.

She tells a story of Chris Cole breaking the fucking windshield on her car because he had to spend time with his kids. And then Mikey's trad wife corroborates the story and then goes on to discuss how her husband, Mikey Taylor is fascinated with how cool Cole's spousal abuse is.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?