Author Topic: Chris Cole beat and abused his ex wife and his real name isn't even Chris  (Read 42150 times)

Flen and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Theme For A Jackal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
Re: Chris Cole beat and abused his ex wife and Zero loves him
« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2024, 09:04:11 AM »
her IG post reminds me of when Bert Wooten tried to change his name to Rob.

I mean taking your own name back after a series of abuse vs. rebranding because you think your first name sounds corny is pretty wildly different

Logic

• Rep: 35
i'm 0% surprised at this and if y'all never picked any of the 10s of hints of this guy being dumb & shitty these past 15 years idk what to do for you

I find it rather rare that someone is a shitty human in all aspects of life, their faults just become more immediately obvious in hindsight.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -274
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
@Isuck where you at son?
[close]

@I SUCK!

It won’t let me tag him, pretty sure he hasn’t been on in like 5 years though.

It will be interesting to see if he responds, probably won’t.

I sincerely hope this doesn’t just fade away. Men who abuse women are the lowest of the low.
[close]
anyone down to DM him like a man?
[close]

Already have. Curious to see wether he'll respond

Keep us posted, what did you say?

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
Fucking loser.

Crust

• Rep: 48
People mentioning Jamie Thomas as the one to contact, is it not more so Chris himself who would be the one to address/reply to what was said by Christine?

I really hope I'm wrong, but I've a bad feeling there won't be a response, and it will just be swept under the rug.

Shredroe

• Rep: -5
« Reply #125 on: May 20, 2024, 02:56:11 PM »
Calling someone a wife beater is pretty serious. She doesn't mention physical abuse at all in her post. Anyone got evidence he laid hands on her?

You bellend.

Shredroe

• Rep: -5
Anyone bullying abusing and trying to dominate someone’s life can get to fuck. Abuse is abuse.

If you can’t love yourself then how in the hell are you supposed to love anyone else, can I get a amen and don’t fuck it up.

Ninj2

• Rep: -108
Chris Cole is a zero New blood
The smashing wind shield story in that hella sus drunk people that the candlemaker and that guy that looks like the Louie ck that has people telling on them selves need to entirely looked into cuz they got fools mask off but they had to take they mask off too laughing and enjoying it. and they isn’t
Stomping a persons wind shied out cuz you couldn’t skate. So at that point besides the horrendous style and fits and the straight up simping for jamie on gear? Like what tha fuck any one ever fuck with Chrissy Cole is beyond me.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 536
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
I searched Chris Cobra Cole and stumbled on this gem.

From this thread: https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=110895.0

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
Weird how Cole is still on the team page

https://zeroskateboards.com/pages/team

Why? He's on Zero.

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 57
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
What a loser.

Seriously though I never understood how people idolised him. Since I was about 12 it was universally known at the skatepark if someone compared you to Chris Cole it meant you were dressed like a total cretin, that was in 2009 as well.

k-nutz

• Rep: 54
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.

JamesFardy

• Rep: 69
    • Gyfcat.com avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Chris Cole is a zero New blood
The smashing wind shield story in that hella sus drunk people that the candlemaker and that guy that looks like the Louie ck that has people telling on them selves need to entirely looked into cuz they got fools mask off but they had to take they mask off too laughing and enjoying it. and they isn’t
Stomping a persons wind shied out cuz you couldn’t skate. So at that point besides the horrendous style and fits and the straight up simping for jamie on gear? Like what tha fuck any one ever fuck with Chrissy Cole is beyond me.

I like your logic.

Keef Hernandez

• Rep: -28
James Jett on wheels

flintstagram

• Rep: 84
« Reply #134 on: May 20, 2024, 07:03:43 PM »
ironic that kenny anderson is one of the only skaters to like her post…

I thought the same shit, and almost commented as much.

I had typed up, “The fact that @skiduls liked this post is fucking wild.”, then ultimate deleted it because I didn’t want to take any attention away from Christine’s post.

backfliptofiftyfifty

• Rep: -146
  • commitment issues (in life and skating)
fuck this guy

Shtonk

• Rep: -491
People mentioning Jamie Thomas as the one to contact, is it not more so Chris himself who would be the one to address/reply to what was said by Christine?

I really hope I'm wrong, but I've a bad feeling there won't be a response, and it will just be swept under the rug.

Cole (or whoever runs his social) is actively deleting negative comments. Have DM'ed him too but putting pressure on Jamie is valid because if you can't get a fucker to own up and repent, you can at least banish him from the industry. That being said crickets from Jamie as well. I told him people on here were calling his name.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 507
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
He’s a dude who always looks like he’s dressing up in someone’s else’s clothes.

Fasttimes

• Rep: -45
He’s a dude who always looks like he’s dressing up in someone’s else’s clothes.

Yep. It might be good people party to release tension. He's an example of not taking a break. Hope his survivor is OK.

Crust

• Rep: 48
Expand Quote

[close]

Cole (or whoever runs his social) is actively deleting negative comments. Have DM'ed him too but putting pressure on Jamie is valid because if you can't get a fucker to own up and repent, you can at least banish him from the industry. That being said crickets from Jamie as well. I told him people on here were calling his name.

I see. He's really on top of the comment deleting indeed. Perhaps a GH exposé could bring about a response.

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
Surprised no one has @ brink yet about that interview.

Ghost Face

• Rep: 120
Surprised no one has @ brink yet about that interview.

He was @ on page 1.
Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

BRINK

• Rep: -973
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
LMAO. Mad at candles and acting like I did something wrong by sitting there listening to a story presented in a comedic context and periodically laughing with everybody in the room as it was being told 9 years ago. That's all you can come up with to try and disparage me and get some more fake Brink outrage going here? Eat a dick, loser.

And if you want to sit here questioning me some more, consider that we may have just left this story in the episode for a reason?

That said, it's challenging for me to come here and engage in any discourse—pleasant or unpleasant—because the moderators pick and choose what they will approve from me. Much of what I have tried to reply to over the last year or so is declined.

And whatever, it's fine. But there's no way for me to have a normal interaction here anymore. If they are kind enough to at least approve this one, please know that anyone is welcome to contact me via my IG DMs about anything they like. But if I am not interacting or replying here when addressed, that is the reason why.

Maybe I'll hit up Christine for a chat on the new show. Thanks to whomever tagged me. It's cute how you guys still think of me.

Dog the Bounty Hunter

• Rep: 1
DIE DIE DIE MY DARLIN just won’t hit the

Icehead

DERBY

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 298
man chris cole sucks

something was always off about him to me. he reminds me of javier bardem’s character from old country for old men. just the fact that his hair seemed to never fit his head or just seemed to be hovering above it. very evident in his bleached wallenberg footy

carcinisation

• Rep: 9
man chris cole sucks

something was always off about him to me. he reminds me of javier bardem’s character from old country for old men. just the fact that his hair seemed to never fit his head or just seemed to be hovering above it. very evident in his bleached wallenberg footy

lol. i can hear chris saying "call it"

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 702
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
lol
my friend said he did a demo one time here and afterwards went up to my friends and said "do you guys have ladies for tonight? cause those 4 girls down there just gave me their number"  8)

Dad Board

• Rep: 91
LMAO. Mad at candles and acting like I did something wrong by sitting there listening to a story presented in a comedic context and periodically laughing with everybody in the room as it was being told 9 years ago. That's all you can come up with to try and disparage me and get some more fake Brink outrage going here? Eat a dick, loser.

And if you want to sit here questioning me some more, consider that we may have just left this story in the episode for a reason?

That said, it's challenging for me to come here and engage in any discourse—pleasant or unpleasant—because the moderators pick and choose what they will approve from me. Much of what I have tried to reply to over the last year or so is declined.

And whatever, it's fine. But there's no way for me to have a normal interaction here anymore. If they are kind enough to at least approve this one, please know that anyone is welcome to contact me via my IG DMs about anything they like. But if I am not interacting or replying here when addressed, that is the reason why.

Maybe I'll hit up Christine for a chat on the new show. Thanks to whomever tagged me. It's cute how you guys still think of me.

I don’t know who you are or anything about the lore behind you but wtf did you do to get restricted? What’s this about candles? I wonder how much shit I’ve missed not being on slap until recently. Oh well. Fuck Chris Cole.

Brotherly Shuvit

• Rep: -15

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
Do you guys honestly think jamie is gonna say something about this before chris? Neither of them are, it’s been out there for years and they’re just gonna keep ignoring it