Author Topic: not enough to justify its own thread  (Read 189423 times)

Beer Wizard

Re: not enough to justify its own thread
« Reply #2070 on: September 24, 2009, 01:57:58 PM »

Paper Crane

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2071 on: September 24, 2009, 02:16:17 PM »
bawk bawk.

papasmurfsdog

« Reply #2072 on: September 25, 2009, 06:54:20 AM »

longballlarry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #2073 on: September 25, 2009, 06:22:17 PM »
100 free internets to anyone that can hook me up with a way to download photoshop  for mac OS X tiger, maybe something that worked for you. i downloaded a bunch of torrents but they have all failed me. does anyone have any good links or anything? maybe a nice walkthrough as how to do so it works. all the cracks and everything. would be greatly appreciated.
I used to post

thieveslikeus

« Reply #2074 on: September 25, 2009, 06:50:26 PM »

jildo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 79
  • !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • my blog? avatar image
« Reply #2075 on: September 25, 2009, 07:47:05 PM »
100 free internets to anyone that can hook me up with a way to download photoshop  for mac OS X tiger, maybe something that worked for you. i downloaded a bunch of torrents but they have all failed me. does anyone have any good links or anything? maybe a nice walkthrough as how to do so it works. all the cracks and everything. would be greatly appreciated.

i don't think a legit torrent exists, i tried for weeks, because i have to have it for class. so, i'm going to have to purchase it i guess.

i know this doesn't really help, but you can get a 30 day free trial at adobe.com though.

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2076 on: September 27, 2009, 04:50:29 PM »
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

loophole

« Reply #2078 on: September 27, 2009, 07:32:29 PM »
i'm pretty sure that's a sloth, just harlequin born or something.

FROST YOUR TIPS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -56
  • Alex Olson's Personal Stylist

wuust

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #2080 on: September 28, 2009, 10:46:51 AM »
i want one of these

thieveslikeus

« Reply #2081 on: September 28, 2009, 10:47:42 AM »

nocomply

• Rep: 147
  • Handsome
« Reply #2082 on: September 28, 2009, 11:34:53 AM »

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #2083 on: September 28, 2009, 11:43:52 AM »

Upgrayedd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 446
  • Fuck Tom Knox

Slap Gravitational Waveboarding Magazine:
"We can't do it yet, but when we can it'll be sick."
-grim

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #2085 on: September 28, 2009, 02:06:20 PM »
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

BriDen

« Reply #2086 on: September 28, 2009, 02:35:05 PM »

Holy shit that was hilarious. Dude is a genius.

WWD4D?

« Reply #2087 on: September 29, 2009, 01:39:15 AM »

The Drew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #2088 on: September 29, 2009, 07:16:14 AM »
thats pretty damn radical WWD4D

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #2089 on: October 27, 2009, 11:32:14 AM »
my friend took these pics of blocks fucking suby snow tank thing at the mtn lab. pretty ridiculous

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #2090 on: October 29, 2009, 03:07:50 PM »

cigarettedeer

« Reply #2091 on: October 29, 2009, 03:42:15 PM »
my friend took these pics of blocks fucking suby snow tank thing at the mtn lab. pretty ridiculous

Ken Block is swimming in money.

Bobbito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #2092 on: October 29, 2009, 07:18:32 PM »
if you get drunk and throw your complete in a fire... you're not getting your trucks back..

you wouldge

kevbo999

« Reply #2093 on: October 31, 2009, 02:19:49 PM »

gutterhead.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15

TheFreshSC

« Reply #2095 on: October 31, 2009, 03:14:18 PM »
^ if you can't bring yourself to watch it

Here is a full description of the video for anyone who has not been able to watch it. It may prepare you for watching it or help you decide that you definitely never want to watch it.

0.00 The video starts with a man in a black jacket lying in a hollow full of rubbish in a woods. He looks like he has alreaady been beat up and is very dazed. He has a small cardboard box on his chest whch he attempts to lift off of himself.

00.17 A youth approaches him from out of shot and starts to hit him very hard in the face with a hammer wrapped in a yellow carrier bag. He hits him in the middle of his face 7 times totally destroying his face.

00.37 You can hear the man breathing in his blood

0041 The youth with the camera gets right in close and films the guys mashed up face. Blood is gushing out and running toward and over the mans hair. The face is unrecognisable, just destroyed. You can hear the youths laughing and talking.

00.49 The guy with the hammer pokes about in the man's face to examine the damage. The man is still gurgling and breathing.

00.55 Extreme close up of the man's face, you see him swallow and hear him breathing through the blood.

01.17 Youth with camera moves and comes to top of mans head for extreme close up and you get a better view of how smashed his face is, his nose seems to be hanging off.

01.21 The camera points to his stomach which is bare as his shirt is pulled up. His stomach is wretching as if he is puking. You can hear the man groaning through the gurgles every time he breathes out. They film him gurgling and groaning for 42 seconds.

02.03 The cameraman starts to poke about his stomach with a screwdriver which is about 4 or 5 inches long. He stabs it into his stomach a few times and then films himself pushing it under the skin and twisting it around. He pushes it into him and pokes it around to mash up his innards, all the while the man is groaning in agony whilst gurgling in the blood. He pokes and stabs his stomach for 1 minute and ten seconds all the while the man is groaning in agony.

03.25 The cameraman goes back to the man's head and starts to poke around the mashed face with the screwdriver, lifting flaps of skin and examining the damage.

03.35 He uses the screwdriver to turn over what looks like the man's eyelid which is ripped off but still attached by a sliver of skin. The whole face is red with blood and smashed to bits.

03.51 The man lifts up his right arm to feel his face but then seems to realise there is nothing he can do and so his arm falls by the side of his head.

04.03 The youths can be heard talking and laughing while they film him dying.

04.10 The youth with the hammer stands on the mans stomach. then the cameraman starts to poke his stomach again with the screwdriver.

04.32 The man lifts up both arms, possibly in a desperate beg for mercy.

04.42 The cameraman films his mate looking down at the man. His mate looks up at the camera laughing. They both make jokes about it laughing.

04.50 The cameraman stabs the man's stomach again with the screwdriver. Two or three hard stabs.

05.17 The cameraman starts to move bits of skin on the man's face looking for his eye.

05.22 He finds the eye and in extreme close up begins rapidly pushing the screwdriver in and out of the mans eye all the way to the hilt of the screwdriver. He then pushes it in and starts to wobble it about mashing up whatever is in there.

05.31 The man puts his left hand up to stop him and as the attacker takes out the screwdriver the man covers his eye socket with his hand. He puts his arm over his face. They then film him for about 30 seconds.

06.07 The youth with the hammer jumps beside him. He uses the hammer to lift the man's arm from over his face. Then he smashes him in the side of the head with it. He then examines his work moving the mans broken cheek with the hammer to see what damage has been done. Then pokes the hammer into his face.

06.21 He hits him again in the left temple and then again making a huge hole in his head. At this point I think the man is dead, nearly six and a half minutes after they started. They run off through the woods back to a car and clean off the hammer and their faces with a bottle of water. The hammer man hides the hammer under the carpet in the car boot (trunk). While they are getting washed they are laughing and joking about what they had just done whilst all the time looking around to see if anyone is on the road. It ends with them walking back to the woods. What for is anyone's guess.

the ragamuffin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 49
« Reply #2096 on: October 31, 2009, 03:36:40 PM »
Holy shit just reading that description is the most horrible thing I have ever heard of. Does anyone know the story behind that video? I am seriously disturbed.

drunk

• Rep: 59
« Reply #2097 on: October 31, 2009, 03:49:15 PM »

not watching that
formerly toonie

The Drew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #2098 on: October 31, 2009, 04:02:48 PM »
Holy shit just reading that description is the most horrible thing I have ever heard of. Does anyone know the story behind that video? I am seriously disturbed.
Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs
three later two Ukrainian teens went on crime/killing spree

they started off torturing animals then doing armed robberies finally they killed a crap load of people. they filmed some of it so they could have some sort of fucked up nostalgic reminder... the other murder they filmed was them killing a pregnant woman and removing/killing her fetus and sticking it on the ladys mums front door...

they are seriously fucked up humanbeings

jildo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 79
  • !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • my blog? avatar image
« Reply #2099 on: October 31, 2009, 05:12:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs
three later two Ukrainian teens went on crime/killing spree

they started off torturing animals then doing armed robberies finally they killed a crap load of people. they filmed some of it so they could have some sort of fucked up nostalgic reminder... the other murder they filmed was them killing a pregnant woman and removing/killing her fetus and sticking it on the ladys mums front door...

they are seriously fucked up humanbeings

and who the fuck decided this would be agood thing to host on the internet?