Author Topic: not enough to justify its own thread  (Read 189445 times)

ahlee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: not enough to justify its own thread
« Reply #540 on: October 24, 2007, 10:36:52 AM »
ahh, it felt good getting that off my chest. while i'm at it, i fucking hate pink floyd after syd barrett. fuckin roger waters...

i hope we can still be friends.

I dont listen to any floyd, zppelin, any of that stuff.. i just cant get down with it.

Peter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 181
« Reply #541 on: October 24, 2007, 10:49:36 AM »
Expand Quote
ahh, it felt good getting that off my chest. while i'm at it, i fucking hate pink floyd after syd barrett. fuckin roger waters...

[close]
I dont listen to any floyd, zppelin, any of that stuff.. i just cant get down with it.

Me neither, I could never get into it.

Peter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 181
« Reply #542 on: October 24, 2007, 11:00:43 AM »
A while ago my friend asked me to upload Terrell Robinson's 411 part on youtube. At first I was a little reluctant, but then I remembered he gives me rides to spots and all that, so I figured I'd owe it to him.

The comments the video has been getting has completely made up for it.

george49117 (2 days ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0     (Reply)   (Remove)   (Block User)   (Spam)
i think terrel is better then terry kennedy
geeyouknit345 (17 hours ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0     (Reply)   (Remove)   (Block User)   (Spam)
ur right but not bam

skate4vans (5 months ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0     (Reply)   (Remove)   (Block User)   (Spam)
the day he gets his first armor light pro deck, i am buying it, can't wait for him to go pro, i think he is the best black skater

YoungGlam (3 days ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0     (Reply)   (Remove)   (Block User)   (Spam)
terell robinson aint the best skater but hes up there wit terry kennedy and kevin booker

monkey655 (5 months ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0     (Reply)   (Remove)   (Block User)   (Spam)
hes just realized that tight pants look sick and the ladies love them.

daweon (2 months ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0     (Reply)   (Remove)   (Block User)   (Spam)
hehe yeah that's funny that we're changing from rapper to someone else : ] i was a rapper when i was 12-13 now I'm like Olly Todd or Mark Gutterman :D

clownshoe2001 (6 days ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0     (Reply)   (Remove)   (Block User)   (Spam)
i like his frontside flips they're different than most. the board flips more like a hardflip its tight.

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
« Reply #543 on: October 24, 2007, 11:06:04 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Deep purple?

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #544 on: October 24, 2007, 11:06:47 AM »
A while ago my friend asked me to upload Terrell Robinson's 411 part on youtube. At first I was a little reluctant, but then I remembered he gives me rides to spots and all that, so I figured I'd owe it to him.

george49117 (2 days ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0     (Reply)   (Remove)   (Block User)   (Spam)
geeyouknit345 (17 hours ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0     (Reply)   (Remove)   (Block User)   (Spam)
ur right but not bam

skate4vans (5 months ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0     (Reply)   (Remove)   (Block User)   (Spam)
the day he gets his first armor light pro deck, i am buying it, can't wait for him to go pro, i think he is the best black skater

YoungGlam (3 days ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0     (Reply)   (Remove)   (Block User)   (Spam)
terell robinson aint the best skater but hes up there wit terry kennedy and kevin booker

monkey655 (5 months ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0     (Reply)   (Remove)   (Block User)   (Spam)

daweon (2 months ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0     (Reply)   (Remove)   (Block User)   (Spam)
hehe yeah that's funny that we're changing from rapper to someone else : ] i was a rapper when i was 12-13 now I'm like Olly Todd or Mark Gutterman :D

clownshoe2001 (6 days ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0     (Reply)   (Remove)   (Block User)   (Spam)
i like his frontside flips they're different than most. the board flips more like a hardflip its tight.

linky linky plz

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
« Reply #545 on: October 24, 2007, 11:10:24 AM »
Expand Quote

ur right but not bam

[close]

linky linky plz

here you go MS

damian

« Reply #546 on: October 24, 2007, 11:16:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Deep purple?

'child in time' screwed & chopped might be the most hellacious 13 minutes of your life.

toonie

« Reply #547 on: October 25, 2007, 12:07:47 AM »
toonie and 15 Guests are viewing this board.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #548 on: October 25, 2007, 10:40:52 AM »
a couple minutes ago i took a shit and it squeaked. hows that for awesome.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #549 on: October 25, 2007, 10:59:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

ur right but not bam

[close]

linky linky plz
[close]

here you go MS

thanks

Sony MDR V2 headphones

« Reply #550 on: October 25, 2007, 01:16:05 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

In all honesty, me neither.

I do like Uriah Heep.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

SR Junky

« Reply #552 on: October 26, 2007, 11:26:10 AM »
http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/26/billy-zane-goes-green/

I ws going to type "Billy Zane?" but then saw the url thing. stoked.

Noseblunted

« Reply #553 on: October 26, 2007, 12:45:12 PM »
This is prob. enough to justify its own thread but whatever- From crailtap.

Q & A Section
From Caleb,
Q: I was wondering if Alex and Pops are having full parts in the Lakai video? I look forward to them everyday.
A: Yes they will.--Aaron

From Matt Ballard,
Q: Koston, I saw you push regular/switch stance after the 180 no-comply in the clip of the day. Are you finally gonna sell out and make the switch or keep it OG?
A: I'm not gonna sell out nor keep it OG. I know its a little early, but for 2008 I plan on going "ambiguous stance." I'm the type of guy that just runs off of pure instinct, so whatever foot is ready to go, I use that shit. I no longer want to be labeled "goofy" or "regular". I want to live/skate as free as a bird. When you see a bird flying and it turns to the right, do you say that bird went frontside or backside? There's no wrong or right because that bird has no stance. I am that bird.--Koston

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #554 on: October 26, 2007, 12:49:57 PM »
Q: Koston, I saw you push regular/switch stance after the 180 no-comply in the clip of the day. Are you finally gonna sell out and make the switch or keep it OG?
A: I'm not gonna sell out nor keep it OG. I know its a little early, but for 2008 I plan on going "ambiguous stance." I'm the type of guy that just runs off of pure instinct, so whatever foot is ready to go, I use that shit. I no longer want to be labeled "goofy" or "regular". I want to live/skate as free as a bird. When you see a bird flying and it turns to the right, do you say that bird went frontside or backside? There's no wrong or right because that bird has no stance. I am that bird.--Koston

cmon koston, seriously.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #555 on: October 26, 2007, 03:33:16 PM »
that koston quote made me so happy for some reason. sarcasm makes me wet.

http://www.crailtap.com/c3/newrandoms/alex_hern_ledge_run.MOV
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

toonie

« Reply #556 on: October 26, 2007, 04:48:38 PM »
that koston quote made me so happy for some reason. sarcasm makes me wet.

http://www.crailtap.com/c3/newrandoms/alex_hern_ledge_run.MOV

thumbs up

Spy Fox

• Rep: -8
« Reply #557 on: October 26, 2007, 04:58:48 PM »
I got called quiet for the like the first time in 3 years. I dont know why but it really pisses me off when someone says that

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #558 on: October 26, 2007, 05:34:20 PM »
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #559 on: October 27, 2007, 03:39:35 PM »
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm:

marty.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
« Reply #560 on: October 27, 2007, 03:44:18 PM »
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm:

asdfsfasdfasdsfg
Fuck, I just kept feeling more and more like a pedophile as that video went on.
I had to X out after he started feeling up his own boobs.
8)

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #561 on: October 29, 2007, 10:42:38 AM »
http://www.slapmagazine.com/new_site/NovDeal/  <----am i gonna get hated on for being canadian? i want my shirt!
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

teenageriot

• Rep: 3
« Reply #562 on: October 29, 2007, 01:28:22 PM »

looks like fun.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #563 on: October 29, 2007, 05:11:47 PM »
i saw a kid on a bike bust his chin open today. it was actually pretty funny when he started to groan and moan.
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Sony MDR V2 headphones

« Reply #564 on: October 29, 2007, 06:44:31 PM »
i saw a kid on a bike bust his chin open today. it was actually pretty funny when he started to groan and moan.

this made me lol.

skatebored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
« Reply #565 on: October 29, 2007, 08:37:46 PM »
brett favre kills it.

swissenheights

• Rep: 6
« Reply #566 on: October 29, 2007, 08:40:25 PM »
me wanting to know where the new transworld ledges are
dah

stagefright

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #567 on: October 29, 2007, 11:21:13 PM »
this lil mexican was at some park, hardly spoke english and never skated, but was dead set on dropping in, 6 foot cement bowl. so we kinda eased him down a couple times slowly, and then he just went for it. hit his head and was crying and laying there for 5 minutes, it was such a stupid situation
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #568 on: October 30, 2007, 08:56:44 AM »
i'm going to the bar for lunch, i've downed 7 brews before. I think I can do it again. I hate my job.

Dream Turns Into Dreamt

« Reply #569 on: October 30, 2007, 10:35:24 AM »
i'm going to the bar for lunch, i've downed 7 brews before. I think I can do it again. I hate my job.

Man, I love drinking at lunch.

I had a Ketel One and Orange at 6:30 AM the other day before starting my morning commute into the office.  That was a first.