Author Topic: longboarding  (Read 39249 times)

Doxastic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -1
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: longboarding
« Reply #630 on: October 24, 2007, 11:13:04 PM »
ive been skating for 14 yrs and am only 23. i think im well adversed in my history ass clown. your bitterness is attributed to your social inadequacy. The fact that most good looking girls consider you to be ugly ,nerd like or just a plain old can of smashed assholes is no reason to come over here and start callin every one names. 

Your well versed... right.  You're just another hack kickflip'n down 10 stairs out yo' mouth.  And think'n it's all skateboarding got.  My reasons for call'n you less intelligent than short bus riders is obvious. 

shutupbitch

« Reply #631 on: October 24, 2007, 11:21:58 PM »
bottom line, skating popsickle sticks has been difficult and frustrating for many. So the ones that fail at that are left with puca shells and a longboard.

Doxastic

« Reply #632 on: October 24, 2007, 11:27:19 PM »
^^^^ you in ten years:

corto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -115
  • Chewy, Worrest, Trahan, Tuna, Hjalte, TJ
« Reply #633 on: October 24, 2007, 11:38:40 PM »
bottom line, skating popsickle sticks has been difficult and frustrating for many. So the ones that fail at that are left with puca shells and a longboard.

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #634 on: October 24, 2007, 11:39:59 PM »
a message to longboarders posting here:

As for your sentiment, all I can say is you probably shouldn't post here, only because you're going to be offended and every visit you make here will end in you being verbally assaulted to levels that you probably won't find very enjoyable. The less enjoyable it is for you, the more glee a few folks (and judging by your tone, I'd include myself) will take in your constant bombardment of hate.

PS.....I just scrolled down and saw this guys myspace pictures..........maybe alexactly can make him break up with his girlfriend or something?  itd be appreciated.

wheee!

stagefright

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #635 on: October 25, 2007, 04:06:13 AM »
just read all this, pretty good shit all throughout. sanch has some on point hate for once. also every piece of 'video evidence' longboarders post just reinforces every stereotype. plus the only real part that was posted, omar salazaar abd the last trick bitch
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.

Young Jeezy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
  • AY!
    • youngjeezy.com avatar image
« Reply #636 on: October 25, 2007, 05:38:29 AM »
Expand Quote

you dissapoint life. it would rather you end yours, sector 9 in hand, with the other throwing up the shaka
[close]

There's gotta be something better than this... come one people!  "you dissapoint life" was alright.  But the last sentence is barely coherent.  Life would rather it end itself... WTF is that supposed to mean?  And I can't believe you actually know the proper term for the "hang lose" hand sign.  I had to look that shit up.  But I get why you're hat'n on longboarders.  It's cuz you're just a longboarder in the closet!  Hahaha... it all makes sense now.  Just come out of the closet YJ.  It's ok.
im not going to break down what i said previously because i would rather it be over your head, its more fun that way. a longboarder in the closet? yeah thats sounds right. unfortunately for you i dont longboard.just start a life partner thread on silverfish, who knows what you might find! good luck!
JEEZY NEVER DIES

Doxastic

« Reply #637 on: October 25, 2007, 12:19:46 PM »
Let's take a minute to reflect upon how each of you got your vag....

I didn't know this sex-change method gave you the ability to menstrate... kudos to you all.  You're all just lucky your dick's small enough to be confused with a clit.  Cuz that would be a weird conversation.:o  Another crotch slot made by a rail!  Poor popsicle deck skaters, balls finally drop and then you go and stuff 'em up in ya...

damian

« Reply #638 on: October 25, 2007, 12:23:04 PM »
ever get coked out loced out and longboard? hear motherfuckers almost hit triple digits in speed.

Doxastic

« Reply #639 on: October 25, 2007, 12:25:49 PM »
before tricks there was nothing but surfers who lived inland.

That's like saying before there was NOFX, there was only rock n' roll.  So Stiff Little Fingers weren't punk?  You make as much sense as ear-sex.

Doxastic

« Reply #640 on: October 25, 2007, 12:29:15 PM »
ever get coked out loced out and longboard? hear motherfuckers almost hit triple digits in speed.

Uh huh......  ummm....  sorry.  My world doesn't revolve around ACTing like I'm hardcore.  So I can't relate to whatever the hell it is you're trying to say.  But, you are a good example of why I don't get "coked out" or have anything to do with "speed".  Stay off the ice.

damian

« Reply #641 on: October 25, 2007, 12:29:43 PM »
you having carlos menica write your fucking jokes? my god.

damian

« Reply #642 on: October 25, 2007, 12:30:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Uh huh......  ummm....  sorry.  My world doesn't revolve around ACTing like I'm hardcore.  So I can't relate to whatever the hell it is you're trying to say.  But, you are a good example of why I don't get "coked out" or have anything to do with "speed".  Stay off the ice.

fine how about we just roll a few junts and coast at a moderate speed of 55?

Doxastic

« Reply #643 on: October 25, 2007, 12:34:57 PM »

im not going to break down what i said previously because i would rather it be over your head

There's a difference between over someone's head and nonsensical.  You, my enemy, are the latter.
unfortunately for you i dont longboard

I'm actually quite happy about that.  Cuz if a prick like you were come around my lb scene on a regular basis..... god damn that'd be annoying.

just start a life partner thread on silverfish, who knows what you might find

Is that a hint?  Will I find someone with an alterego who's a popsicle deck skater?  Will this someone post regularly on Slap?  Will this someone be you?

Doxastic

« Reply #644 on: October 25, 2007, 12:37:11 PM »

I'm down.  I just put together a high speed cruiser that would be perfect for that.  Nice and low, big wheelbase, 90mm wheels, ceramic bearings.....  hmmm....  that's the shit there.

damian

« Reply #645 on: October 25, 2007, 12:39:32 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I'm down.  I just put together a high speed cruiser that would be perfect for that.  Nice and low, big wheelbase, 90mm wheels, ceramic bearings.....  hmmm....  that's the shit there.

bet your shit weighs 25 lbs., we can use it for forearm curls when we're done.

shutupbitch

« Reply #646 on: October 25, 2007, 12:41:44 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

being that in longboarding the board makes the skater, you rule with that set up.

Maple Syrup

• Rep: -16
  • rhymenoceros
« Reply #647 on: October 25, 2007, 12:45:38 PM »
Doxastic, i have a serious question

why are you on here posting?  you dont like the type of skating that we do here, and most people here dont like yours.  if you think youll change people's minds you are mistaken.

i dont really like longboarding all that much, i have done it, i own one, it got boring, thats my reason. i dont hate it, i dont dislike it, i just like skating the way i do better.

Young Jeezy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
  • AY!
    • youngjeezy.com avatar image
« Reply #648 on: October 25, 2007, 12:45:51 PM »
Expand Quote

im not going to break down what i said previously because i would rather it be over your head
[close]

There's a difference between over someone's head and nonsensical.  You, my enemy, are the latter.
Expand Quote
unfortunately for you i dont longboard

[close]

I'm actually quite happy about that.  Cuz if a prick like you were come around my lb scene on a regular basis..... god damn that'd be annoying.

Expand Quote
just start a life partner thread on silverfish, who knows what you might find

[close]

Is that a hint?  Will I find someone with an alterego who's a popsicle deck skater?  Will this someone post regularly on Slap?  Will this someone be you?

popsicle deck skater? is that suppose to offend me? why do you keep coming back? you arent getting under anyones skin, you are just giving everyone here the profile of a prototypical longboarder. your image is starting to look bleak my friend. plus its become apparent you have the IQ of a muppet.
JEEZY NEVER DIES

Doxastic

« Reply #649 on: October 25, 2007, 01:01:41 PM »

mmmmmmmmmm....

AHAHAHAHA!!!!  We're get'n shit from a vert skater?  AHAHAHAHA!!!!!  I know you skate street too.  But you're a vert skater......  We used to make fun of your kind like fruitbooters.  But that was of course lame.  Cuz people should be into whatever they like as long as it doesn't effect me.  I just think it's hilariously ironic.  Bob, show up to the next IGSA event.  I want to see you stand a chance against these 17 year olds.  You may still have your balls from years of not falling on rails and enough money to replace them when needed, but they ain't big enough to deal with taking a hairpin at 60mph (or 95k/h for you).

Doxastic

« Reply #650 on: October 25, 2007, 01:10:00 PM »
Doxastic, i have a serious question

why are you on here posting?  you dont like the type of skating that we do here, and most people here dont like yours.  if you think youll change people's minds you are mistaken.

i dont really like longboarding all that much, i have done it, i own one, it got boring, thats my reason. i dont hate it, i dont dislike it, i just like skating the way i do better.

Yeah.  I getcha.  I explained before.  And that's cool if it ain't for you.  If we all liked the same thing, as I said before, life would be really strange and not as rich.  And I actually do love street skating.  It's what I grew up on.  I'm just into longboarding now too.  I'm posting in this thread cuz the title is "longboarding".  So let's talk longboarding.  Are the lime BigZigs truly better than Flywheels?  And what about the new black core reflex urethane flywheels Chaput gave someone in the Brazil race?  Will the new Demonseed be even more stable at high speeds?  The new trend in CnC'd trucks is to NOT have a spherical bearing, is this better or worse?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 01:12:30 PM by Doxastic »

Doxastic

« Reply #651 on: October 25, 2007, 01:11:14 PM »

popsicle deck skater? is that suppose to offend me? why do you keep coming back? you arent getting under anyones skin, you are just giving everyone here the profile of a prototypical longboarder. your image is starting to look bleak my friend. plus its become apparent you have the IQ of a muppet.

alright YJ, but just for you, I'll use the proper term: popsicle dick skater.

shutupbitch

« Reply #652 on: October 25, 2007, 01:13:25 PM »
shake and bake baby!

My ceramics are specially heat treated and surfaced. See ya at the finish line.... loser.

Doxastic

« Reply #653 on: October 25, 2007, 01:27:38 PM »
See ya at the finish line

I'll be wait'n.

shutupbitch

« Reply #654 on: October 25, 2007, 01:29:20 PM »
wouldn't want to be out SKILLED by a surfer...nevermind.

Knockout Ned

• Rep: 27
« Reply #655 on: October 25, 2007, 01:40:04 PM »
So let's talk longboarding.  Are the lime BigZigs truly better than Flywheels?  And what about the new black core reflex urethane flywheels Chaput gave someone in the Brazil race?  Will the new Demonseed be even more stable at high speeds?  The new trend in CnC'd trucks is to NOT have a spherical bearing, is this better or worse?
8)

Doxastic

« Reply #656 on: October 25, 2007, 02:11:31 PM »
Expand Quote
So let's talk longboarding.  Are the lime BigZigs truly better than Flywheels?  And what about the new black core reflex urethane flywheels Chaput gave someone in the Brazil race?  Will the new Demonseed be even more stable at high speeds?  The new trend in CnC'd trucks is to NOT have a spherical bearing, is this better or worse?
[close]
8)

Yeah, I know what's go'n through your head.  You want that new demonseed with some Maguns and the black core Flys.  But dude, it'll be too low.  And I wish JimZ didn't have the spherical bearing too, but that's what you gotta do if you're gonna take the D'seed.

Doxastic

« Reply #657 on: October 25, 2007, 02:13:15 PM »
wouldn't want to be out SKILLED by a surfer...nevermind.

It's alright man.  Hell, you're the one who thinks it only takes a couple runs to be the best.  So don't worry about.  I'll beat you a couple times.  Then after a while...... you'll still get blown away!

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #658 on: October 25, 2007, 02:29:09 PM »
why are you here? seriously answer this question.
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Doxastic

« Reply #659 on: October 25, 2007, 02:43:18 PM »
why are you here? seriously answer this question.

I have.  Don't feel like doing it again.  If you can't understand why I'm here from what I've said, then it's over your head.  And YJ, that's an example of something being over another person's head.