Author Topic: longboarding  (Read 39397 times)

heckler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: longboarding
« Reply #690 on: October 25, 2007, 06:12:02 PM »
skateboarding is better than longboarding.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Sony MDR V2 headphones

« Reply #691 on: October 25, 2007, 06:14:12 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5IxOTXLouAA

The song that this is set to made me lol harder than any other video on YouTube.

AGENT WD-40

• Rep: 0
« Reply #692 on: October 25, 2007, 06:15:24 PM »
Some longboards are alright, but the ones without tails? you dont even have the option to ollie. Thats like a de-evolution right there.

I kickflipped a 57" flat longboard last week...I've never seen anyone else do it yet. I will agree I like having a tail on my skateboards so I have the option to ollie and do other tricks, but some flat boards are fun to ride.

Young Jeezy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
  • AY!
    • youngjeezy.com avatar image
« Reply #693 on: October 25, 2007, 06:17:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Some longboards are alright, but the ones without tails? you dont even have the option to ollie. Thats like a de-evolution right there.
[close]

I kickflipped a 57" flat longboard last week...I've never seen anyone else do it yet. I will agree I like having a tail on my skateboards so I have the option to ollie and do other tricks, but some flat boards are fun to ride.

look, why dont all of you just shut the fuck up, its kind of annoying hearing someone defend something that I and 90% of the world couldnt give a shit about
JEEZY NEVER DIES

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #694 on: October 25, 2007, 06:27:18 PM »
why do you jackasses keep talking about kickflips? is that the only thing you know about "trickboarding"? shut the fuck up already for fuck's sake.
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

shutupbitch

« Reply #695 on: October 25, 2007, 07:04:16 PM »
Expand Quote
You mean the Valencia Gardens Projects? Or the Hayes Valley hood? The Tendernob aint so tender and loving either. You'd be a scared bitch there too.
[close]

Seriously?  You just mentioned three different areas of SF that aren't next to each other.  So you're wealthy enough to have three different apartments in bad neighborhoods?  Not only that.  They're not that bad.  Valencia is in the Mission District.  What you afraid of there?  Artsy hispters or gay men?  And as for Hayes: http://www.hayesvalleyonline.com/.....  comeon....  And the Tenderloin has had it's issues from what I've heard.  But Tendernob is two blocks from antiquing in one direction and two blocks from fine dinning in the other.  Pshh...  May not be suburban Iowa, but it ain't no Bushwick.  Then again, living in a neighborhood where you gotta look out ain't noth'n to be proud of.  So I'll end this debate.

I lived in all these places. VG's look different from outside the gate. They're small projects but ones your bitch wouldn't dare walk into. I lived in the projects, not the outskirts, homo.

I lived on Fell right across the street from the hayes valley projects. Not in them but it was same shit. When I was broke heads would buy me beer just to walk a half block to the store cause they were scared. You would have bought me plenty of brew.

The Tenderloin aint no joke if you walk in the wrong part of it.

These places aren't nearly as bad as when I lived there but I lived there and never tucked my chain. So don't try to act like a og don't know how to watch his back in the hood, sucka ass!

shutupbitch

« Reply #696 on: October 25, 2007, 07:05:43 PM »
Expand Quote
from the looks of your hard wood floor I'd say you have it rough allright.  ::) Excuse me... your moms floor.
[close]

Ha, yeah.  Almost.  Those aren't my pics.  I'm getting the same board as another guy off the 'fish.  Plus, did you read the part about how he's shipping it to me today???  How could I have taken pics on my mom's hardwood floors if the board is in a UPS plane right now?  Durr!

don't really completely read your nonsense.

beeda weeda

« Reply #697 on: October 25, 2007, 07:24:24 PM »
ok ok ok, you win.

LONGBOARDING RULEZ

we give up, I speak for the entire board, we are all going to suck it up and buy sector nines

ALL HAIL LONGBOARDS

shutupbitch

« Reply #698 on: October 25, 2007, 07:37:37 PM »
There's a flaw in his game... Dude wants to be fast and races. Dude wants only ceramic bearings and ceramic boards for less weight...HMMMMMMMMMMMM??? NOW TELL ME AGAIN YOU DON'T WEAR TIGHTS LIKE A FLAMER WHEN YOU RACE!

AGENT WD-40

« Reply #699 on: October 25, 2007, 08:05:44 PM »
Fuck the hate...Check out the new park that is going to be done in a month...20 minutes from my house, a couple miles away from where Pala pool (RIP) used to be. Come skate it, I dont care if you dont like longboarders  ;D

somekid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #700 on: October 25, 2007, 08:16:00 PM »
ooohhh... awesome!!!! another barney flowcourse bullshit socal turd. is it a wormhoudt or holliday suckfest?
keep it, brah.

shutupbitch

« Reply #701 on: October 25, 2007, 08:17:46 PM »
ooohhh... awesome!!!! another barney flowcourse bullshit socal turd. is it a wormhoudt or holliday suckfest?
keep it, brah.

hehehehhee. Cracking the fuck up now.

AGENT WD-40

« Reply #702 on: October 25, 2007, 08:18:42 PM »
Expand Quote
keep it, brah.
[close]

Haha me too...One less kook I have to knock over at the park  ::)

shutupbitch

« Reply #703 on: October 25, 2007, 08:21:07 PM »
where's the dead horse logo? [insert here]

Later Barney Brah.

somekid

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #704 on: October 25, 2007, 08:26:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
keep it, brah.
[close]

[close]

no, see, because if i was there, i wouldn't be puttering around in the flatbottom, so i wouldn't be in your way.
i might film you for laughs, though...

shutupbitch

« Reply #705 on: October 25, 2007, 08:28:07 PM »
Make sure you post a pic of him early grabbing on flatbottom.

chip

• Rep: 3
« Reply #706 on: October 25, 2007, 08:34:55 PM »
where's the dead horse logo? [insert here]

Later Barney Brah.

got it covered. PLEASE LET THIS DIE ALREADY.
FOR FUCKS SAKE.

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65425
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #707 on: October 25, 2007, 09:51:08 PM »
Expand Quote
why are you here? seriously answer this question.
[close]

I guess I should tell the truth..... I'm a post whore.  And I want to be a "Hero Member" so bad, just like Shutupbitch, YJ and..... the #1 kook on here..... what was his name..... MFS, or some shit.

im guessing you got vibed by every skater you encountered because your a fuckin kook so now you longboard and act all tuff because deep down you know longboarding is gay. what is it like to live a lie, knowing every day that your the laughing stock of skateboarding in general. this right here is the reason you will never get a rise out of me or any of the other respected slap posters in this forum. continue with your faggotry as long as you wish, for it will only lead to your further harassment and humiliation.

one of better come up with his info pretty quick. someones gotta throw this up on 4chan

AGENT WD-40

« Reply #708 on: October 25, 2007, 09:59:01 PM »
respected slap posters

Uhhhh is that even possible?

shutupbitch

« Reply #709 on: October 25, 2007, 10:38:05 PM »
It's funny how these idiots do up their accounts with pics and the whole nine... yards that is... not sectors..

I don't want to spoil all the fun by pointing out that you're obviously an alias, but I really can't imagine kooks out there this dumb.

Doxastic

• Rep: -1
« Reply #710 on: October 26, 2007, 12:18:45 AM »

That was actually kinda funny.  So nothing for you but a .... :)

Doxastic

« Reply #711 on: October 26, 2007, 12:20:34 AM »
why do you jackasses keep talking about kickflips? is that the only thing you know about "trickboarding"? shut the fuck up already for fuck's sake.

kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips. kickflips.

Doxastic

« Reply #712 on: October 26, 2007, 12:22:27 AM »
look, why dont all of you just shut the fuck up, its kind of annoying hearing someone defend something that I and 90% of the world couldnt give a shit about

100% of the world couldn't give a shit about you, but you keep defending yourself. 

Doxastic

« Reply #713 on: October 26, 2007, 12:25:54 AM »
i'd just like to point out your new board is stupid and ugly and I don't like it one bit

Ok, how 'bout this one then?  This is an awesome high speed board.  One of the fastest Katz in the world (just straight speed) rides it.  Went over 70mph on it.  Yeah... this is my next board for sure.  The builder is changing the concave though, so it hugz your feet better in the turns.  Guess I'll have to wait 'till the new concave's done.   :(

Doxastic

« Reply #714 on: October 26, 2007, 12:27:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
from the looks of your hard wood floor I'd say you have it rough allright.  ::) Excuse me... your moms floor.
[close]

Ha, yeah.  Almost.  Those aren't my pics.  I'm getting the same board as another guy off the 'fish.  Plus, did you read the part about how he's shipping it to me today???  How could I have taken pics on my mom's hardwood floors if the board is in a UPS plane right now?  Durr!
[close]

don't really completely read your nonsense.

Well, you should learn how to read, completely.  There's places you can go to get help, ya know.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 01:06:30 AM by Doxastic »

Doxastic

« Reply #715 on: October 26, 2007, 12:44:43 AM »

because deep down you know longboarding is gay..... continue with your faggotry....

one of better come up with his info pretty quick. someones gotta throw this up on 4chan

You know what they say about jock-asses who are homophobes? 

the laughing stock of skateboarding in general.

Hahahaha.... still play'n like longboards aren't skateboards.  You little trannys are just on your periods aren't you?  Sorry, I forgot about the whole crotch slot from a rail thing.  That musta hurt and every month you get a reminder. 

I don't speak internet nerd.  But ya'll already started hunt'n me down.  So what else do you want to know?

Doxastic

« Reply #716 on: October 26, 2007, 12:50:44 AM »
ok ok ok, you win.

LONGBOARDING RULEZ

we give up, I speak for the entire board, we are all going to suck it up and buy sector nines

ALL HAIL LONGBOARDS

Yea!!!!!!  They gave in!!!!!  Now we can leave in peace......  Or not.

Doxastic

« Reply #717 on: October 26, 2007, 12:52:31 AM »
skateboarding is better than longboarding.

Uhhh.....  That's like saying New York City is better than Brooklyn.....  Are you starting to see why I make of you people's intelligence?

somekid

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #718 on: October 26, 2007, 12:55:44 AM »
all i see is a troll.

Doxastic

« Reply #719 on: October 26, 2007, 12:57:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
keep it, brah.
[close]

[close]

Seriously, right?