Author Topic: The Ex. Girlfriend Thread  (Read 19789 times)

Room Guy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
  • get gnaughty
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: The Ex. Girlfriend Thread
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2007, 10:40:05 AM »
those long relationships are a bitch to get over :'(

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2007, 10:44:54 AM »
"An ex-girlfriend is the same as an okay movie. I liked it at the time, but I don't want to see it again."

rent one, watch it and return it

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #92 on: October 26, 2007, 10:53:54 AM »
Expand Quote
good news slap pals.. I got a late night call last night, we hammered some shit out. Looks like it could be good again. Pretty stoked. After this actually ends I am going to exclusively date ugly girls. It's to much work having a (imo) sexy girlfriend. Every weekend I would get calls from her explaining how one of her guy friends was getting weird on her at a bar or whatever and thats what got to me after a while. Fuck ugly skanks, is basically what I am saying.
[close]

fat bitches with fat pockets ya dig

Oh I dig, young jeezy, I dig.  :D

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
  • tiger style
« Reply #93 on: October 26, 2007, 11:31:46 AM »
going to a bar with a hot girl friend is like going to a dog park with steak in your bag, totally changes things for the worst

picklesickshuv-it

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #94 on: October 26, 2007, 11:37:26 AM »
dude my ex girlfriend has lost it, i cant lie so i always answer her random questions and it is seriously insane.  shes visiting her parents who live in my town this weekend and Im scared

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #95 on: October 26, 2007, 11:39:25 AM »
going to a bar with a hot girl friend is like going to a dog park with steak in your bag, totally changes things for the worst
it shouldn't even be an issue.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
  • tiger style
« Reply #96 on: October 26, 2007, 12:59:23 PM »
you change from being a guy that other guys might want to bullshit and drink with to the "why's she with that kook" guy. going out alone, i can always have a good time drinking and bullshiting, but with my wife it's hit or miss and most of the time miss because of all the vibing that goes with it. i'll come back from the bathroom and some guy will be talking to my wife in a way that's making her uncomfortable and she will grab me and pull me over and say "this is my husband" and the guys will just be like "sup" and just keep on hastling her. it's amazing, like catch a fucking hint. then you have to vibe them and then it's all this macho bs, etc...

tango $$ tha pussy viol8r

• Rep: 28
  • place an ice cube in her pussy, ejacul8 on it.
« Reply #97 on: October 26, 2007, 01:32:17 PM »
while watching 'tentacles of destruction', i offered to have a threesome with my girl and she said no and the bitch was kind of offended (she is now the bitch, not the girl since she declined.) still had that threesome, she wasn't included. soon after, she said she smelled sex smells and i giggled, heeheehee, then broke up.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 695
  • S&H
« Reply #98 on: October 26, 2007, 02:42:06 PM »
you change from being a guy that other guys might want to bullshit and drink with to the "why's she with that kook" guy. going out alone, i can always have a good time drinking and bullshiting, but with my wife it's hit or miss and most of the time miss because of all the vibing that goes with it. i'll come back from the bathroom and some guy will be talking to my wife in a way that's making her uncomfortable and she will grab me and pull me over and say "this is my husband" and the guys will just be like "sup" and just keep on hastling her. it's amazing, like catch a fucking hint. then you have to vibe them and then it's all this macho bs, etc...

haha that's what my girl has to go through with me! I swear the fatest skankiest dumbest Denverho's flock to me as if I had steak in a bag. When in fact, it's not in a bag but in a tube connected to my sac.

frisco

« Reply #99 on: October 26, 2007, 02:58:44 PM »
Expand Quote
i knew it was coming though after she went away to school at the start of fall.
[close]

sorry to hear about that, trying to make that work has always been a mystery to me

it dosnt work at all, i ended up fucking another girl cause  i was mad at her then when we got back together in the summer it was all cool, then when i went on a fishing trip to whistler she fucked some other guy

she then claimed it was a "mistake" but kept fucking the guy

so fucking weak

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 605
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #100 on: October 26, 2007, 05:00:53 PM »
i went out with this girl about five years ago and when she broke up with me it fucked me up pretty hard for a while. after that we became really good friends and i had other girlfriends and everything was okay and cool.  she moved and i stopped talking to her and whatever happened.  i didn't see her for almost two years up until recently and i just realized this morning that i might be in love with her.  i don't know what to do.

Talk to your friends. My experiences show that you're too caught up to make a good judgement, and your friends can tell you what your relationship looks like. A friend of mine has been on and off this one girl for a solid 5 or so years now. Every time they break up, me and other friends talk all kinds of shit about her and then they get back together and we're like "oh...okay......cool?".

To be honest, I have a pretty good amount of female friends, one or two of which I've tried (or at least sorta tried) to get with at one point, and I think most of them are pretty attractive. Everything is totally normal and they're fun to hang out with.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 616
« Reply #101 on: October 26, 2007, 06:11:54 PM »
Expand Quote
i went out with this girl about five years ago and when she broke up with me it fucked me up pretty hard for a while. after that we became really good friends and i had other girlfriends and everything was okay and cool.  she moved and i stopped talking to her and whatever happened.  i didn't see her for almost two years up until recently and i just realized this morning that i might be in love with her.  i don't know what to do.
[close]
see what she thinks about the whole thing...if shes not 100% into it....
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Zf0ZyoUn7Vk
thanks for the advice, but as hard as it is, i probably won't even bother, because i don't think i could 'forget about it'

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #102 on: October 26, 2007, 07:35:57 PM »
my ex girlfriend situation is wierd. since we broke up the conversations we have, have gotten much better. i think shes an amazing person, and has a good head on her shoulders. unfortunately, i would undoubtedly fuck her if the occasion would rise, and assume that that occasion will happen every time we see each other.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

blank.

• Rep: -3
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #103 on: October 26, 2007, 11:18:04 PM »
we were best friends, and then when we started dating she turned to crazy psycho bitch who tried to control every girl i talked too. i had enough and said fuck you.

shutupbitch

« Reply #104 on: October 26, 2007, 11:36:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Talk to your friends. My experiences show that you're too caught up to make a good judgement, and your friends can tell you what your relationship looks like. A friend of mine has been on and off this one girl for a solid 5 or so years now. Every time they break up, me and other friends talk all kinds of shit about her and then they get back together and we're like "oh...okay......cool?".

To be honest, I have a pretty good amount of female friends, one or two of which I've tried (or at least sorta tried) to get with at one point, and I think most of them are pretty attractive. Everything is totally normal and they're fun to hang out with.

I can see it now... Laugh at one of their jokes and at the end of the laugh you throw in... "wanna have sex"?

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 605
    • Community Push avatar image
« Reply #105 on: October 27, 2007, 09:20:28 AM »
Haha, nawwww I'm not THAT pathetic. I suppose we became good friends after I came to terms that it wouldn't happen.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #106 on: October 27, 2007, 06:57:00 PM »
I was with a girl for over 3 years. Supported her through having a brain tumor and 2 brains surgeries, and helped her out in so many other ways. Her family isn't very well off, I did literally everything I could for her and she ended up cheating on me with one of our mutual friends who is dead to me now.

After the breakup I shut her out of my life completely for a few months, then that summer ended up "seeing" her again a few times, against my better judgment. I was really lonely and had a lot of feelings for her, and it's so easy to get back into it with a person who you've been through so much with.

We still talk, I never contact her though. She has a boyfriend, yet sends me random texts saying we're soulmates and all this shit.

My advice to anyone going through similar breakups/problems/depression:

1.) Try and go on dates with other people-lets you see that there ARE other people in the world, other people who won't put you through shit.
2.)Stay busy, go skating with your friends, go to shows, movies, whatever-just don't stay in your room all day alone with your sad thoughts of regret.
3.)Let them contact you. If they don't contact you, then it's for the best. You'll see they didn't care about you. And If you contact them they' won't appreciate it anyway. Lots of girls are seriously so regular in that manner. They basically want a guy that acts like hes too cool and doesn't have time for them. Thats why you should never become whipped as the girls in the stories have said they wanted-as soon as you change for the girl, she'll lose interest and find someone else, someone way shittier usually.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Young Jeezy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
  • AY!
    • youngjeezy.com avatar image
« Reply #107 on: October 27, 2007, 07:01:51 PM »
I was with a girl for over 3 years. Supported her through having a brain tumor and 2 brains surgeries, and helped her out in so many other ways. Her family isn't very well off, I did literally everything I could for her and she ended up cheating on me with one of our mutual friends who is dead to me now.

After the breakup I shut her out of my life completely for a few months, then that summer ended up "seeing" her again a few times, against my better judgment. I was really lonely and had a lot of feelings for her, and it's so easy to get back into it with a person who you've been through so much with.

We still talk, I never contact her though. She has a boyfriend, yet sends me random texts saying we're soulmates and all this shit.

My advice to anyone going through similar breakups/problems/depression:

1.) Try and go on dates with other people-lets you see that there ARE other people in the world, other people who won't put you through shit.
2.)Stay busy, go skating with your friends, go to shows, movies, whatever-just don't stay in your room all day alone with your sad thoughts of regret.
3.)Let them contact you. If they don't contact you, then it's for the best. You'll see they didn't care about you. And If you contact them they' won't appreciate it anyway. Lots of girls are seriously so regular in that manner. They basically want a guy that acts like hes too cool and doesn't have time for them. Thats why you should never become whipped as the girls in the stories have said they wanted-as soon as you change for the girl, she'll lose interest and find someone else, someone way shittier usually.

thats why i live by one montra FUCK A BITCH. really, how many good women are out there? jeezy aint found one yet. so until i find one worth my respect is its pimps ups hoes down. trust no one, but if anything trust niggas before bitches. cuz bitches is grimy. so i treat a ho as she ought to be treated.as my subordinate yadadadig.
JEEZY NEVER DIES

sebastian toombs

« Reply #108 on: October 29, 2007, 04:59:52 PM »
2 brains surgeries,

she mustve been super smart though...

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #109 on: October 29, 2007, 05:47:02 PM »
i did once, it was okay.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #110 on: October 29, 2007, 05:47:20 PM »
it was on accident

jesus0nvi4gra

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #111 on: October 29, 2007, 06:36:29 PM »
Expand Quote
2 brains surgeries,

[close]

she mustve been super smart though...

Hahahaha.

GattMood

« Reply #112 on: October 29, 2007, 06:51:05 PM »
Oh man. I'm still friends with most of my ex's. Cept one, who I was probably the nicest too. We dated for a bit, then didn't talk, then we were friends again, then one day I was lost in NYC with another friend. We called her and our other friends for help, they pulled the plug on the computer while one of em was on mapquest, called her a bitch. Haven't talked since. I would like too, as I don't have feelings for her anymore, and we share alot of the same friends, so its mad akward. I wanna say something to her as her dad was seriously hurt in a motorcycle accident a few weeks back and is currently in Boston. She's kinda nuts. My last ex, the one all my friends hate, and is a huge bitch sometimes, is the one I'm good friends with. Probably because I'm an asshole and so is she.

swissenheights

• Rep: 6
« Reply #113 on: October 29, 2007, 08:44:53 PM »
my ex girlfriend became a crackhead ..had to go to rehab
dah

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #114 on: October 29, 2007, 09:05:31 PM »

did she say "no no no"?
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

swissenheights

« Reply #115 on: October 29, 2007, 09:13:23 PM »
aaaaaha
dah

swissenheights

« Reply #116 on: October 29, 2007, 09:15:16 PM »
the bitch had to go
dah

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #117 on: October 29, 2007, 10:27:59 PM »
To anyone who ever lasted more than a year with the same chick:

Did you do her in the butt?  Did it every come up?

Of course it comes up and most chicks will at least try it once. I never heard of a relationship going south afterwards either, unless something ridiculous happens like she shits everywhere. But usually, the worst that will happen is if the girl doesn't like it, you don't do it again.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 695
  • S&H
« Reply #118 on: October 30, 2007, 09:46:20 AM »
Expand Quote
To anyone who ever lasted more than a year with the same chick:

Did you do her in the butt?  Did it every come up?
[close]

Of course it comes up and most chicks will at least try it once. I never heard of a relationship going south afterwards either, unless something ridiculous happens like she shits everywhere. But usually, the worst that will happen is if the girl doesn't like it, you don't do it again.

agreed

Young Jeezy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
  • AY!
    • youngjeezy.com avatar image
« Reply #119 on: October 30, 2007, 10:02:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

did she say "no no no"?

damn jeezy saw that coming
JEEZY NEVER DIES