Author Topic: fuck little kids.  (Read 17860 times)

masturskater

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 21
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: fuck little kids.
« Reply #150 on: September 24, 2008, 11:05:54 AM »
Expand Quote
yep fuck em man, when i was little i was standing in front of a box, this old dude smoked me. i was like oh fuck sorry dude he was like "its ok man" and went off. my friend was like "you fag, dont stand in front of shit". from then on i knew, that was all it took.

nowadays i SNAP on kids, i will plough into them top speed, whatever, and be like "THATS WHAT YOU GET!" and shit. also a good way to keep fag kids out of the park is bring a boombox and play rap music really loud, espeically shit with cursing. parents will fall back. also smoke a lot of weed and drink beers that keeps em away. just fuck em up any way you can really without actually punchin em out, cause that is a little harsh. i have shot my board out at kids before and i even felt bad abotu that cause it like smoked them in the face.
[close]
real pussy talk
oops  FIXED

no one you know

« Reply #151 on: September 24, 2008, 11:11:01 AM »
so johhny romano was the same as the clueless little kids at the skatepark?  really?  and everyone loved him just because he got cancer, not because he could also rip and had some sense of respect and love for skating?

I went off on what I wrote before in defense to my argument to cheep, and I am super embarrased, so it gets modified. I wanna teach kids right from wrong to the best I can, in a polite manner, but still try to influence the push faster, land that shit, get radical gnarness, all at the same time. "So could you please move so I can skate" are the kind of things I'd say, hopefully it doesn't get to the f-words and adult language, also I'm not down with the youngster being litter bugs and lipping off. :)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 12:17:43 PM by no one you know »

cheep

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
« Reply #152 on: September 24, 2008, 11:20:08 AM »
first off, fuck you.  i know its sad that this johhny kid died, but he has nothing to do with this thread, and if you had read it than maybe you would understand that.  and to be honest, if it wasnt for slap i would have never even known who the fuck JR was, and his passing would have made no impact at all on my life. 

second, i have no problems with little kids... shit, i have 2 myself.  i do have a problem with little kids who get in the way at a skatepark and whos parents dont watch them and make sure that they are not putting themselves and others in danger.  i have the same problem if its a 5 year old or a 50 year old. 

http://cheepshit.tumblr.com/
the worst in jacksonville skateboarding

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #153 on: September 24, 2008, 11:30:10 AM »
I don't mind little kids that much but the ones that just chill on like the ledges not skating and looking like dumbshits blocking spots annoy the shit out of me. At parks I go to, there are benches and all types of grassy hills for your ass to sit on. Fuck og the pyramid!!!
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Mullet Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -424
« Reply #154 on: September 24, 2008, 11:35:00 AM »
Now you guys finally know how I look at most of you!

Seriously, the thing that bugs me is when I go to the park and skate a random obstacle because everything else is being swarmed on by little kids. But then they see me skating something, so they HAVE to skate it too. So now I have 15 little kids trying to skate the same thing as me. So then I move to another part of the park. Within 15 minutes, all of the kids have followed me and are now trying to skate the same thing, once again. Repeat ad nauseum.

no one you know

« Reply #155 on: September 24, 2008, 11:43:42 AM »
first off, fuck you.  i know its sad that this johhny kid died, but he has nothing to do with this thread, and if you had read it than maybe you would understand that.  and to be honest, if it wasnt for slap i would have never even known who the fuck JR was, and his passing would have made no impact at all on my life. 

second, i have no problems with little kids... shit, i have 2 myself.  i do have a problem with little kids who get in the way at a skatepark and whos parents dont watch them and make sure that they are not putting themselves and others in danger.  i have the same problem if its a 5 year old or a 50 year old. 

cool, totally agree, glad we are on the same page. And I deserve a "fuck you". apreesh ;)

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
« Reply #156 on: September 24, 2008, 11:53:05 AM »
Man, little kids are kind of a constant bummer around me. Most of the parks are right next to schools, giving a healthy influx of the youngins. They're fucking little monsters, spraying soda everywhere, leaving garbage at the park constantly, and then they all come into the shop i work at and terrorize the place fucking up folds and displays. It sucks because thats our fucking next generation right there. I don't want to be an upfront dick to them because grant it, they are a heavy customer base at my store, and with a shitty economy i'll take all the business i can get. What ever happened to the days of when we were younger and you were terrified of going to the skatepark because you sucked too much?
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

SkatingIsALifestyle

• Rep: -9
« Reply #157 on: September 24, 2008, 11:54:37 AM »
Most of them are just doing it because they think it will make them look "cooler" and not for the fun. Yes, they should learn that they're not the only ones at the skatepark and should show some respect for the peeps that have been rippin it for years.

Super Yummy Falafel

« Reply #158 on: September 24, 2008, 12:21:59 PM »
if it werent for the little kids id never get ass

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1208
« Reply #159 on: September 24, 2008, 12:33:30 PM »
Honestly you fucktard, are you that slow? Look at your rep. No one likes you. You aren't fucking cool, no one finds it funny that your a kook. Get off this messageboard, go fuck some of your bros and cry yourself to sleep listening to one of your instrumentals.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

slappies

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #160 on: September 24, 2008, 12:43:16 PM »
Fans? Are you fucking kidding me? Are you that stupid and self-centred you think they are fans?
I don't care how well known you are I would rather be unknown than known for being an absolute fucking idiot.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

slappies

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #161 on: September 24, 2008, 01:09:35 PM »
Wow.
You have some real high thoughts about yourself. I don't care that you graduated college. Actually I doubt you did, how someone as ignorant and stupid as you could pass is beyond me. No one cares that you do some "sick shit".   Are you narcistic? You seem to be hyping yourself up a lot. Is it because you have to like yourself because no one else does? Also how the fuck am I a know-it-all? You are just hurling insults that do not pertain to this at all, just as an attempt to hurt my feelings. You say I just go along with everyone else, it is because that is how EVERYONE feels. You couldn't name one person on this board who actually enjoys you being here.

EDIT:
in fact that is more than 80% of your country has done.
I'm from Canada, dickhead. People like you give us a bad name.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 01:13:26 PM by slappies »
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Tarquin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
« Reply #162 on: September 24, 2008, 01:14:29 PM »

slappies

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #163 on: September 24, 2008, 01:20:04 PM »
I would never be jealous of a fucking loser like yourself.
You keep telling yourself that everyone likes you. I'm gonna go skate.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Tarquin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
« Reply #164 on: September 24, 2008, 01:20:26 PM »

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
« Reply #165 on: September 24, 2008, 01:33:15 PM »
good im glad you are shuttin the fuck up so now i can stfu.

You're my new bitch.

masturskater

• Rep: 21
« Reply #166 on: September 24, 2008, 02:36:35 PM »

Livin The Psychedelic Lif

« Reply #167 on: September 24, 2008, 03:23:53 PM »
I went back to my hometown, only to discover nobody has been handling the law down there. Little kids were running around, trying to steal shit, calling older guys assholes, standing in the way and not moving, and just doing everything wrong.

Half the kids weren't even skating. Some kid was on a Big Wheel running over everyone's shit. He looked at me and called me a "Chinese Butt".

I asked why nobody's done anything about them, and the reply I got from the locals was, "Dude, they're just little kids. What do you want us to do?"

I said, "Smash them."

So I went over, took the Big Wheel and chucked it across the park. I took some other kids' boards and put them where everyone was standing, and said, "Now you guys wait in line until it's your turn."

The kid with the Big Wheel came back and spit on me, so I spit on him back. I looked at the other kids, and said, "You better do what's best for you", so they all spit on the kid and kicked him out.

I will fight a little kid if he wants to fight me. I'm the size of most 12-15 year olds anyway. Kid wants to go, he'll be seeing himself locked into a Nick Diaz Gogoplata in seconds.

haha chinese butt

Super Yummy Falafel

« Reply #168 on: September 24, 2008, 03:41:16 PM »

Super Yummy Falafel

« Reply #169 on: September 24, 2008, 03:56:05 PM »
if it werent for me taking big black dicks my ass would be tight

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #170 on: September 24, 2008, 08:01:55 PM »
I hate it when kids sit on ledges at the park like they're benches. It's usually ghetto kids with tall tees on Mongoose and Dyno bikes. And like four year olds on Banana bikes. WTF is with that?  You can't even blame the kid for that, the parent brought them there and decided that it was a good idea.

OldDirtyBastardChild

• Rep: 9
  • Im The ODB And I Cant See
« Reply #171 on: September 24, 2008, 08:53:20 PM »
if i seen rawbertson trying to talk tough to me in real life i would probably burst out in laughter and not be able to kick his pussy ass. and about little kids. i skate around them like i dont care if i hit them. they usually get the message and go ride up and down the mini or drop in on the quarter multiple times

bobby digital

• Rep: 16
« Reply #172 on: September 24, 2008, 09:07:54 PM »
there was a kid running around the park today. he looked like the little kid from nacho libre, chancho.

lazy

• formerly lazy bars
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • A Man is Nothing Without Himself
« Reply #173 on: September 24, 2008, 09:39:06 PM »
Man, little kids are kind of a constant bummer around me. Most of the parks are right next to schools, giving a healthy influx of the youngins. They're fucking little monsters, spraying soda everywhere, leaving garbage at the park constantly, and then they all come into the shop i work at and terrorize the place fucking up folds and displays. It sucks because thats our fucking next generation right there. I don't want to be an upfront dick to them because grant it, they are a heavy customer base at my store, and with a shitty economy i'll take all the business i can get. What ever happened to the days of when we were younger and you were terrified of going to the skatepark because you sucked too much?

hahaha your sig is hilarious

i really hope i wasn't like any of these kids when i began skating, i reallly like skated in my driveway and street for a couple of years before i ever went to the skatepark, and still to this day i'm still pretty like intimidated by the older dudes

but i really hate it when the kids skate shit the way its not suppose to, like kids ollieing off like "box" ledges while other dudes are poppin nosegrinds and smiths along it ya know?

Mr_Friendly

• Rep: -40
« Reply #174 on: September 24, 2008, 10:01:49 PM »
this topic will probably attract our friend chris hansen, but thats not what im getting at.

I go to the skatepark to have a good sesh. And the place is swarming with little kids. Some I look at them and laugh at their get ups. Some kids are like fuckign 12 with SKIN TIGHT jeans on. I just look and im wonder why? But thats a whole other topic. These kids are constantly getting in the way, constantly pulling some ride off the coping bullshit to ride right back into the mini ramp. I always see it and I say to myself "he's just a kid, he doesnt know any better" why get pissed off at some 12 yr old that doesnt know any better? But now that I think about it, when i was a little rodent at the skatepark.. i ALWAYS let the older guys go first, always watched myself when skating around. The last thing I wanted to do was piss off an older guy or get in their way. But these days, these kids will snake the fuck out of you and have absolutley NO skatepark ettiqute. I think its time that slamming kids into the ground and clotheslining them is allowed. I've fucking had it. Fuck these little shits. They need to show some respect to their elders. Kids skating the pyramids like fucking banks. GO FIND A BANK OUTSIDE. Doesnt anyoen feel the same way? Next time youre at the park and want to punch a young buck in the face and focus his board, do it. then when their crying cause theyre goign to have to beg their mommy and daddy for a new board for the next 2 weeks... think of it as 2 week vacation.

Yes.

Waxing the top of the pyramid so you can do ride on lipslides (is it still a lipslide if the middle of your board doesn't touch anything?) and waxing the ground to do blunts on flat are 2 of the current plagues at the park by me.
Quote from: Allen.
You're not very friendly...

Gatoraids

« Reply #175 on: September 25, 2008, 05:58:27 AM »
Let's be honest. Those kids are the future of skateboarding and you're the old guy at this point. That's the way skateboarding works: out with the old, in with the new. What you said is exactly what tom knox was probably saying about mike carroll when he would show up with baggy pants and small wheels. 1 year later, tom knox was a software engineer.

Except Carroll and Tom Knox are close in age and skated against each other in contests. Maybe you don't know but Carroll didn't turn pro for being a street skater, it was for being a mini ramp champ. Also Tom Knox was pro for years after Carroll came on the scene, he was and still isn't a software engineer (we works with planes). A better analogy would have been Carroll and Ken Park.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
« Reply #176 on: September 25, 2008, 09:18:15 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

hahaha your sig is hilarious

i really hope i wasn't like any of these kids when i began skating, i reallly like skated in my driveway and street for a couple of years before i ever went to the skatepark, and still to this day i'm still pretty like intimidated by the older dudes

but i really hate it when the kids skate shit the way its not suppose to, like kids ollieing off like "box" ledges while other dudes are poppin nosegrinds and smiths along it ya know?

Yeah true that, the drive way seshs are one of those eternal things of skating that will always be fun. And man, kids doing that gets so irritating, i don't mind it if they do it once or twice, but when they just jump up there over and over again i end up just asking them to go skate something else. Then you get those awesome CASL parents that come over and give you shit about it, i love skateparks...
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 737
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #177 on: September 25, 2008, 10:10:50 AM »
What I've found works best with dealing with little kids is to just skate faster, and don't stop. If there is a group of little annoying kids in the bowl or mini I alternate against the group. One of them goes, I go. One of them goes, I go. and so on. Eventually they'll get weeded out. I'm also a fan of doing disasters right next to kid's feet if they're standing next to the coping.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
« Reply #178 on: September 25, 2008, 11:54:52 AM »
What also sucks in one of my parks is the little bastard kids are rolling pretty deep now...like in crews of almost 10 kids, especially the Berkeley park in the Bay Area. And most of them don't give a fuck now. Like there are these black kids that pretty much just found skating and they mob through and pretty much don't give a fuck about shit....pushing around and getting into everyones way. This one older skater  guy came up and tried to fron on them and it was like City of God and shit....they just smobbed around the older guy and told him to fuck off. He would have banked on all them shit heads but he didn't want to get in some shit with little youngins and having like their brothers come out and fucking them up.....

But yeah...some of these fucking kids got no morals no more.....and treat skateparks like it is a kick it spot and shit.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

kevbo999

« Reply #179 on: September 25, 2008, 06:28:44 PM »
To turn things around a little.. I had this one local park dude bitch at me 3 times today!  First he said the ledge I was skating was too small.. I have to skate the bigger ledge.   Then he said I should stop trying a trick because I was gonna hurt myself, before I even bailed hard or anything.  Then he told me to stop spitting, because I spat in a corner where no wheels or feet would ever touch.

It's like fuck dude, mind your own business if I'm not causing any harm.  I may sometimes snake people accidentally but I'm not a little kid.  Why's he gotta be a skate coach?