Author Topic: Post the shoes you're wearing.  (Read 4566653 times)

camel filters

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1314
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Post the shoes you're wearing.
« Reply #29070 on: April 21, 2019, 11:19:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

damn already? hell yeah baller
[close]
These the new Sid's?
Definitely want a pair, but not for what they'll cost.
[close]
They need to make non passport regular runs of that model. I have the vans paradoxxx that kinda looks like those right now and I could def fuck with some vulc versions.
[close]

I’ve been wearing a pair of the paradoxxx just as normal shoes for a bit, trying to break them in. When I first put them on they felt crazy. So stiff and thick. Maybe I’m just too used to the vulcs.
I know what you mean. At first they kind of curl up like weird concaved shoes. They feel good to me now. Wish I got a half size bigger cause they kind of scrunch my toes.

VCR

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 198
« Reply #29071 on: April 21, 2019, 02:28:22 PM »
I like that 12 pack of ankle socks.

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 231
« Reply #29072 on: April 21, 2019, 02:52:19 PM »

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 852
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #29073 on: April 21, 2019, 03:46:09 PM »

The last pair of HUF's to add to the collection
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 04:02:44 PM by MOE SYZLAK »

Nth syd bear

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 323

Firebert

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 232
    • Instagram avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #29075 on: April 22, 2019, 10:05:56 AM »

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 310
« Reply #29076 on: April 22, 2019, 02:26:15 PM »
If I’m a 9 in Vans Old Skool pro, 8.5 in Vans Crockett 2, 8.5 in Adidas Suciu 2 but 9 in the Adidas Busenitz vulc, what size am I in the Adidas Lucas ADV?

Xen

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1021
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #29077 on: April 22, 2019, 03:37:30 PM »
If I’m a 9 in Vans Old Skool pro, 8.5 in Vans Crockett 2, 8.5 in Adidas Suciu 2 but 9 in the Adidas Busenitz vulc, what size am I in the Adidas Lucas ADV?

Usually rock a 10, Pro Model Vans don't work for me as most 9.5s are too tight and 10s are too long (but they give the forum joy ;) - when I tried on the Crockett two they felt too long to me as the Berles do. But Vans 10 in Old Schools (and oddly TNT SGs) and Kwalks (if a bit narrow) feel spot on.

Anyway, I found the Lucas ADVs to be a tad snug (size 10 - all three pairs felt the same); I could have easily sized up to 10.5 and would have felt more comfortable skating them; my biggest issue with them was that the toe vamp felt 'low' which made them feel cramped as the show never stretched out 'upwards' if that makes sense. It's an extremely minimalist shoe all around (pic is from the release year - recently sold my backup solar colorway for around $190).

Some more tiny dad-sock fuel for that Larry Kid and the trolls to jizz over:

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 995
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #29078 on: April 22, 2019, 03:46:39 PM »
idk think it was possible but that’s even better thx
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 714
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #29079 on: April 22, 2019, 04:04:38 PM »

I think you wear the same as me. I would say go with the 8.5, I went through 3 pairs in that size and they always felt nice.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

shit_for_brains

« Reply #29080 on: April 22, 2019, 04:10:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Usually rock a 10, Pro Model Vans don't work for me as most 9.5s are too tight and 10s are too long (but they give the forum joy ;) - when I tried on the Crockett two they felt too long to me as the Berles do. But Vans 10 in Old Schools (and oddly TNT SGs) and Kwalks (if a bit narrow) feel spot on.

Anyway, I found the Lucas ADVs to be a tad snug (size 10 - all three pairs felt the same); I could have easily sized up to 10.5 and would have felt more comfortable skating them; my biggest issue with them was that the toe vamp felt 'low' which made them feel cramped as the show never stretched out 'upwards' if that makes sense. It's an extremely minimalist shoe all around (pic is from the release year - recently sold my backup solar colorway for around $190).

Check out ol dick leg over here

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #29081 on: April 22, 2019, 05:15:52 PM »
Inb4 new account named Xen’s Calf Muscles signs up

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Larry Dallas

« Reply #29082 on: April 22, 2019, 05:46:34 PM »
Can’t wait for his fragile ego to snap and delete this one too 😂

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #29083 on: April 22, 2019, 06:31:51 PM »
Inb4 new account named Xen’s Calf Muscles signs up

more like Xen's Big Veiny Triumphant Bastard
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

Xen

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #29084 on: April 22, 2019, 08:25:06 PM »
Can’t wait for his fragile ego to snap and delete this one too 😂

Can't be fragile when you spend so much time trying to troll me, it only boosts it man - please keep at it!

In all honesty, I ran out of space, so had to delete a ton of pics, I figured this was a worthy replacement since I still wear them; ditched the berles, too big lengthwise. All of my gear photos I ditch if I'm not skating the gear.

While I skate my old DC Smith's I'll be sure to post some pics of the new ones for you (if I remember I'll snap the DCs for you tomorrow), as I am probably going to shake up my sock game to keep it fresh.

Push more/faster and you too can have calves that don't look like your forearms (well, one of them anyway).

Cheers!

Larry Dallas

« Reply #29085 on: April 22, 2019, 08:42:04 PM »
It really doesn’t take a ton of time or effort when it’s literally just replying to your tacky shit. Write another paragraph though.

Why are you just singling me out with the reply’s and not any of the pals that roast you? You scared they won’t think you’re cool? 😂

skatesum609

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #29086 on: April 23, 2019, 04:04:01 AM »

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #29087 on: April 23, 2019, 06:39:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Check out ol dick leg over here

"yeah hold on let me just slip my dick into my calf over here real quick"

nooky

• Rep: 9
« Reply #29088 on: April 23, 2019, 11:17:42 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

why does your calf look like someone shoved a palm pilot in there my man?
I started getting a lot better when I went back to college and started taking a lot of math classes when I was 31.

I figured out how to figure things out better, if that makes sense.

TooManyPros

• Rep: 59
« Reply #29089 on: April 23, 2019, 11:37:01 AM »
It really doesn’t take a ton of time or effort when it’s literally just replying to your tacky shit. Write another paragraph though.

Why are you just singling me out with the reply’s and not any of the pals that roast you? You scared they won’t think you’re cool? 😂

Probably because you are the only one yearning for attention with an alt troll account, bro. Everyone else is using main account to troll?

Xen

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #29090 on: April 23, 2019, 11:39:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

why does your calf look like someone shoved a palm pilot in there my man?

Calf raises and decades of pushing my friend!

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 995
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #29091 on: April 23, 2019, 11:59:36 AM »
looks like mongo leg
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #29092 on: April 23, 2019, 12:08:09 PM »
What size is your foot your erect leg makes your shit look tiny like those horses from the opera Looney Tune

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 310
« Reply #29093 on: April 23, 2019, 12:41:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think you wear the same as me. I would say go with the 8.5, I went through 3 pairs in that size and they always felt nice.
Thank you.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 07:49:56 AM by Idk »

feedmeseymour

« Reply #29094 on: April 24, 2019, 05:18:10 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

fixed

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 552
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #29095 on: April 25, 2019, 02:51:23 PM »

why does this sound like one of those math problems they put on exams?

element4life

• Rep: 7
« Reply #29096 on: April 25, 2019, 03:13:05 PM »
because shoe sizing is apparently that complicated. you guys are lucky, 13.5s literally don't exist and 12.5s barely exist

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #29097 on: April 25, 2019, 03:21:11 PM »

I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Lukabrazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
« Reply #29098 on: April 25, 2019, 04:17:54 PM »
tried to give adidas a shot with these campus adv. I think I have a flat foot or something because the arch in them is WAY to intense for my foot, causing serious pain and they feel like they are pretty skinny overall. Wondering if an insole purchase would change anything? I skated Blazers, and dunks for years and never felt this sort of pain from my shoe. I guess thats what I get spending $40...