Author Topic: Post the shoes you're wearing.  (Read 4576189 times)

micky682

Re: Post the shoes you're wearing.
« Reply #19860 on: July 02, 2013, 07:43:38 AM »
Busenitz ADV or Lakai Marc? I know they're two completely different shoes, but I just found both on sale and can't decide. I've been skating the Dekline Tim Tims, they're good and I've skated really well in them but they hurt my feet. Any suggestions.

Lance

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #19861 on: July 02, 2013, 07:49:59 AM »
Both are comfy, havent skated the Busenitz ADV yet, but the Marcs are sick, I've had 2 pairs and like em a lot
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

Vinchenzo

• Rep: -21
    • Eastern Fronts avatar image
« Reply #19862 on: July 02, 2013, 09:18:21 AM »

pissedead

• Rep: 2
« Reply #19863 on: July 02, 2013, 03:00:44 PM »
ronans, real good so far

swagdragon123

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -105
  • I take my internet usernames xtremly serious
    • HOBOHOGAN avatar image
« Reply #19864 on: July 02, 2013, 03:50:36 PM »
ronans, real good so far

that rug is amazing, how much?  :o

dillanharp

« Reply #19865 on: July 02, 2013, 04:02:08 PM »
ronans, real good so far

The fuck? You live in an arcade?

pissedead

• Rep: 2
« Reply #19866 on: July 02, 2013, 04:08:30 PM »
hah i work in a head shop. the whole floor is a party carpet

swagdragon123

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -105
  • I take my internet usernames xtremly serious
    • HOBOHOGAN avatar image
« Reply #19867 on: July 02, 2013, 04:51:14 PM »

loving these

dillanharp

« Reply #19868 on: July 02, 2013, 11:29:14 PM »
This should turn in to "post your amazing backdrop" thread. Altamont shirt?

foureyedjim

« Reply #19869 on: July 02, 2013, 11:37:04 PM »
Expand Quote
ronans, real good so far

[close]

The fuck? You live in an arcade?

suciu called, he wants his look back biter!
 :P

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #19870 on: July 03, 2013, 05:29:25 PM »

Hoffart deserves the cash, they weren't too expensive, and they're not bad shoes. I feel like they'll start to bald kind of quickly, but it happened to me too, so who am I to judge?

pandarelated

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #19871 on: July 03, 2013, 05:37:09 PM »

Hoffart deserves the cash, they weren't too expensive, and they're not bad shoes. I feel like they'll start to bald kind of quickly, but it happened to me too, so who am I to judge?

i liked this shoe too. vox's die really fast though.. but i guess you get what you pay for.. ?

kook nukem

« Reply #19872 on: July 03, 2013, 07:50:17 PM »

Chilling real hard.

krookedjuice

• Rep: 33
« Reply #19873 on: July 03, 2013, 10:36:59 PM »

picked these up today and got to skate them right after. definitely one of my favorite shoes i've skated.

4wheels

« Reply #19874 on: July 04, 2013, 12:58:23 AM »
just got these today, really liking them so far

StFlour

« Reply #19875 on: July 04, 2013, 01:03:47 AM »

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 196
« Reply #19876 on: July 04, 2013, 02:45:06 AM »

picked these up today and got to skate them right after. definitely one of my favorite shoes i've skated.

Skating the black ones right now, great shoe, I liked the og busenitz better, but these have lasted way longer, probably one of the most durable shoes I've ever skated.
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

kook nukem

« Reply #19877 on: July 04, 2013, 05:56:35 AM »
I need to stop skating Busenitz'. My local shop doesn't carry Adidas, and I'd rather buy Lakai or some skate-owned shit from them, but I have like three pairs of Busenitz' on deck that I've ordered because I found them on sale, because they really are the best shoe ever.

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • PHILA
« Reply #19878 on: July 04, 2013, 10:02:11 AM »
I need to stop skating Busenitz'. My local shop doesn't carry Adidas, and I'd rather buy Lakai or some skate-owned shit from them, but I have like three pairs of Busenitz' on deck that I've ordered because I found them on sale, because they really are the best shoe ever.

so skate them, who gives a shit, don't let these anti-corpo kooks pressure you into wearing deklines or some shit.
or you could think of it as you're just supporting Busenitz, which is okay on this message board.

Will Easley

« Reply #19879 on: July 04, 2013, 05:39:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

so skate them, who gives a shit, don't let these anti-corpo kooks pressure you into wearing deklines or some shit.
or you could think of it as you're just supporting Busenitz, which is okay on this message board.

Never understood why people get so concerned about buying from certain brands. If you like a shoe, and skate well in that shoe, who's to say that you shouldnt buy it? Aint like these SLAP niggas bout to run up on you at the skatepark for wearing adidas. fuck them clowns man, do you. lol

dillanharp

« Reply #19880 on: July 04, 2013, 05:44:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Never understood why people get so concerned about buying from certain brands. If you like a shoe, and skate well in that shoe, who's to say that you shouldnt buy it? Aint like these SLAP niggas bout to run up on you at the skatepark for wearing adidas. fuck them clowns man, do you. lol

I stopped giving a shit a while ago when I found out how well nike takes care of my local shop. I'm not really in to the shoes, but whatever, it pays their bills.

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • PHILA
« Reply #19881 on: July 04, 2013, 05:45:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

kook nukem

« Reply #19882 on: July 05, 2013, 03:35:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
Haha! Picturing that is awesome. Nah, I don't feel pressured by anyone but myself. I try to buy locally in as many aspects as possible, and I always feel like shit not buying from my local shop, who have been awesome to me since I started skating. If they carried Adidas/Nike/whatever, maybe I'd feel a little differently, but I'd also prefer that my money go to guys like Rick and Mike at Lakai instead of some Adidas corpo goon. Also, I think Busenitz is doing alright these days.

heritage

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #19883 on: July 05, 2013, 04:32:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I stopped giving a shit a while ago when I found out how well nike takes care of my local shop. I'm not really in to the shoes, but whatever, it pays their bills.

Agree with you cats. No one else's scene/shoe politics will tell me what I am putting on my feet to skate in. No one. I wear Nike because I want to. The Toki and Hybred all day. As an aside, same scenario here as Nallid pointed out...Nike totally hooks up and takes care of my local. They put a lot of time and resources into the skate community here.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #19884 on: July 05, 2013, 06:06:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Agree with you cats. No one else's scene/shoe politics will tell me what I am putting on my feet to skate in. No one. I wear Nike because I want to. The Toki and Hybred all day. As an aside, same scenario here as Nallid pointed out...Nike totally hooks up and takes care of my local. They put a lot of time and resources into the skate community here.

Heritage is the Boss of Heritage.

heritage

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #19885 on: July 06, 2013, 03:38:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

After I re-read my post I didn't mean it to sound so: No one's the boss of me! haha

dbvx

• Rep: -4
« Reply #19886 on: July 06, 2013, 10:39:22 AM »

dillanharp

« Reply #19887 on: July 06, 2013, 11:23:49 AM »

kook nukem

« Reply #19888 on: July 06, 2013, 07:11:11 PM »

Leaky McBurnside

• Rep: 10
« Reply #19889 on: July 06, 2013, 10:54:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

After I re-read my post I didn't mean it to sound so: No one's the boss of me! haha

hit me up again. i have some sole (soul) crushing NIKE stuff for you. sorry man....