Author Topic: Post the shoes you're wearing.  (Read 4524920 times)

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
Re: Post the shoes you're wearing.
« Reply #29940 on: October 25, 2019, 12:45:24 PM »
Cons LL pro

Pics never work w imgur mobile. Never shows when previewed but sometimes after it does?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 01:06:21 PM by jay_nev »

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
« Reply #29941 on: October 25, 2019, 03:06:20 PM »
Cons LL pro

there ya go

I actually just ordered my second pair. My first pair I thought were simply too narrow for me, but after I fully broke them in they were one of my favorite shoes I've had in awhile. Flip tricks feel reeeally good with that toe shape.

whatsreallygood

• Rep: 9
  • what it do dirty
« Reply #29942 on: October 25, 2019, 05:20:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Cons LL pro

[close]

there ya go

I actually just ordered my second pair. My first pair I thought were simply too narrow for me, but after I fully broke them in they were one of my favorite shoes I've had in awhile. Flip tricks feel reeeally good with that toe shape.

Those look NICE. I wish cons had more shoe variety with stuff like these instead of chuck variations.

TheCrimsonShroud

• Rep: 98
« Reply #29943 on: October 26, 2019, 12:48:05 PM »
Yes, its called large photos

Figured out how to fix that.

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 429
« Reply #29944 on: October 26, 2019, 01:32:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Yes, its called large photos
[close]

Figured out how to fix that.

I was just in a jerky kind of mood when I did that. My apologies
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -311
« Reply #29945 on: October 27, 2019, 02:20:04 AM »
Skated these a few times but I decided to save them just for chilling. They fit a tiny bit big and the Lunarlon is starting to pack out already. I'm not trying to roll my ankles, I'm gonna start skating my Blazer Low XT's instead. My feet hurt every day, I should probably skate some of my cupsoles but I need to feel the board as much as I can.

Cons One Star Mids

For the love of god please tell me you don’t go out in public with your pants cuffed like that?

Freight Train

« Reply #29946 on: October 27, 2019, 08:27:11 AM »
OmG SoMeBoDy CaLl ThE FaShIon Po. Neil Patrick Harris avatar havin ass

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #29947 on: October 27, 2019, 12:03:05 PM »

Another pair of GT Blazers. Not skating these just yet. I'm skating in a what was a cream colored pair with a red swoosh, but they're basically yellow from spilling beer and stuff on them.

Are these supposed to run true to size? I just ordered a pair in what I thought was my true shoe size (9) and they're way loose. Currently skating a pair of bruins in 8.5 and aside from being too narrow at first, they were fine lenght wise. Just figured they ran long, but I guess not?

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -311
« Reply #29948 on: October 28, 2019, 01:25:53 AM »
OmG SoMeBoDy CaLl ThE FaShIon Po. Neil Patrick Harris avatar havin ass

Cmon, that cuff is ridiculous.

Freight Train

« Reply #29949 on: October 28, 2019, 06:28:41 AM »
I have short legs, gimme a break, Doogie Houser

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #29950 on: October 28, 2019, 01:04:37 PM »
I have short legs too. Can confirm you don't have to cuff like an insane person when you have short legs.

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 496
« Reply #29951 on: October 28, 2019, 03:36:49 PM »
Expand Quote

Another pair of GT Blazers. Not skating these just yet. I'm skating in a what was a cream colored pair with a red swoosh, but they're basically yellow from spilling beer and stuff on them.
[close]

Are these supposed to run true to size? I just ordered a pair in what I thought was my true shoe size (9) and they're way loose. Currently skating a pair of bruins in 8.5 and aside from being too narrow at first, they were fine lenght wise. Just figured they ran long, but I guess not?

I find them to be true to size. I usually buy them because they fit my foot so well, but I do think we all have different feet.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #29952 on: October 28, 2019, 04:11:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I find them to be true to size. I usually buy them because they fit my foot so well, but I do think we all have different feet.
After wearing them today, they're not as loose as I thought. 8.5 would definitely be too tight and they fit quite narrow.

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #29953 on: October 28, 2019, 07:04:53 PM »
I have short legs too. Can confirm that pants come in different inseam lengths so I don’t look like a 1950s greaser

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 429
« Reply #29954 on: October 29, 2019, 02:21:49 AM »
Expand Quote
I have short legs too. Can confirm that pants come in different inseam lengths so I don’t look like a 1950s greaser
[close]

Shortest inseam I can buy in dickies is a 30. I need 28/29 I always run a 1 inch cuff.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #29955 on: October 29, 2019, 02:29:30 AM »
As do I, and that shit looks acceptable. James Dean over there however is giving those jeans a four finger special

Freight Train

« Reply #29956 on: October 29, 2019, 07:09:25 AM »
I have short legs too. Can confirm you don't have to cuff like an insane person when you have short legs.
I can confirm you don't have to wear serial killer glasses either. Normal guy glasses work fine too

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #29957 on: October 29, 2019, 08:43:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I can confirm you don't have to wear serial killer glasses either. Normal guy glasses work fine too
Lol good job deleting your original come back and really giving it your all with something suspenseful. I wish I didn't wear glasses at all. Then I wouldn't have seen your heinous cuff job.

Freight Train

« Reply #29958 on: October 29, 2019, 09:11:06 AM »
Well I wish I didn't have to look at your sig in every thread tbh. That shit is annoying and usually so are your posts. Oh every Dan Lu part is a welcome to the team part blah blah maybe you should delete some of the dumb shit you say too

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
« Reply #29959 on: October 29, 2019, 09:18:17 AM »
Sorry Freight, but that cuff job really is horrendous.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #29960 on: October 29, 2019, 09:32:30 AM »
Well I wish I didn't have to look at your sig in every thread tbh. That shit is annoying and usually so are your posts. Oh every Dan Lu part is a welcome to the team part blah blah maybe you should delete some of the dumb shit you say too
Nah I'm good standing by whatever dumb shit I've said. Keep looking at my post history tho. Great use of your time.

Updated the sig. Enjoy.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 09:40:05 AM by camel filters »

Firebert

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #29961 on: October 29, 2019, 09:36:43 AM »
There's a setting you can check to hide sigs btw folks.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #29962 on: October 29, 2019, 09:57:35 AM »
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #29964 on: October 29, 2019, 04:07:52 PM »
lol

Expand Quote

poor guy doesn't deserve that smoke lol

i don't think this is as bad as some of y'all that'll rock air monarchs and shit like that imo

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #29965 on: October 30, 2019, 01:13:45 AM »
that cuff got me inspired to post my current skate shoe:

The Nike Mercurial SuperflyX 6 Club Indoor

The maneuvers performed here: fakie flip bank ride, fs ollie nose manny thing (not sure about the "make"), switch bs flip

http://vimeo.com/369760605

It has a nice secure sock liner and a synth upper, so I guess they are could be vegan too. Very secure heel, no slippage. The upper is a bit slippy for some people but I don't mind it because I like it that way. It's also quite durable shoe because of the materials. The flick is on point as you can see in the video, especially the switch bs flip. The sole is grippy and works really well for skating..

I kind of feel like it's a combination on the nyjah shoe and the latest koston 3..

Cons I would say is you have to go a half or a full size up and I had to switch the insoles for better ones. And your feet get kind of tired if you wear them all day but that's expected in any skate shoes for most of the time.

In the pic I'm wearing a.p.c petit standard selvedge denim (one year of wear and and one sea water wash). The skating was done in a hand made Stronghold selvedge jeans (no wash yet) in seam length about 36 inch so the cuff can be 8 inches which can be too much to handle for basic bitches..

Feel free to ask questions about the shoes or about the denim..

TheCrimsonShroud

• Rep: 98
« Reply #29966 on: October 30, 2019, 06:44:45 AM »
There's a setting you can check to hide sigs btw folks.
Look at the real MVP here. Also, love the Bebop avatar.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #29967 on: October 30, 2019, 07:15:27 AM »
Mystical Leader - are those the indoors soccer shoes that BA and AO were skating pretty consistently a few years ago?  I think BA has an ad with a front side wall ride where the swoosh is over the toes and I’m not a big Nike fan but always thought that it looked really cool.

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #29968 on: October 31, 2019, 08:30:22 AM »
Mystical Leader - are those the indoors soccer shoes that BA and AO were skating pretty consistently a few years ago?  I think BA has an ad with a front side wall ride where the swoosh is over the toes and I’m not a big Nike fan but always thought that it looked really cool.

Couldn't find the picture so I'm not sure. But I remember some footy of Gino wearing something similar and he was part of my inspiration try different shit. I think AO mostly skated the Nike Sb Gato which is a modified version of an indoor football shoe..

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
« Reply #29969 on: October 31, 2019, 09:41:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Couldn't find the picture so I'm not sure. But I remember some footy of Gino wearing something similar and he was part of my inspiration try different shit. I think AO mostly skated the Nike Sb Gato which is a modified version of an indoor football shoe..
I think alex is big into skating the non sb version of the gato, yes i am a shoe dork for knowing that