Author Topic: Post the shoes you're wearing.  (Read 4559403 times)

smackenzie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 10
    • Blog avatar image
Re: Post the shoes you're wearing.
« Reply #31260 on: July 24, 2020, 04:10:25 PM »
Kalis Lites from Uprise.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #31261 on: July 25, 2020, 09:29:25 AM »
Was alternating between half cabs and old skools and they have been fucking my feet up drastically recently; just so much soreness of my feet after the sesh. Never really had this issue before until recently. I love how they skate but I think I’ve finally reached that age where I can’t really fuck with thin vulcs anymore, so I decided to start wearing these again. Got these a while ago, ended up throwing em aside but I think imma finally start skating em. Got FP insoles in there too.
DC Danny Way first shoe reissue

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 307
« Reply #31262 on: July 25, 2020, 10:11:18 AM »

With replacement insoles

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 847
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #31263 on: July 25, 2020, 11:12:20 AM »

Went on a lil cons binge

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
« Reply #31264 on: July 25, 2020, 05:29:54 PM »
Vans Style 36 Pro

Dang that color way is dope. How bright is the blue in person? Every pic of this shoe looks totally different. If it's on the more subdued end, then I might snag a pair.

FROTHY

« Reply #31265 on: July 25, 2020, 06:13:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Vans Style 36 Pro

[close]

Dang that color way is dope. How bright is the blue in person? Every pic of this shoe looks totally different. If it's on the more subdued end, then I might snag a pair.
I'd say the blue is pretty dark. It's mellow. I was worried they'd have a velvety look to them but they're pretty normal looking, especially after a little scuffing up.

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
« Reply #31266 on: July 25, 2020, 06:36:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Vans Style 36 Pro

[close]

[close]
I'd say the blue is pretty dark. It's mellow. I was worried they'd have a velvety look to them but they're pretty normal looking, especially after a little scuffing up.

Cool, thanks!

ldmch11

• Rep: -4
« Reply #31267 on: July 25, 2020, 06:39:06 PM »
Just got these in, stock insoles are pretty solid but threw in some lunarlons

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #31268 on: July 25, 2020, 06:47:13 PM »
Was alternating between half cabs and old skools and they have been fucking my feet up drastically recently; just so much soreness of my feet after the sesh. Never really had this issue before until recently. I love how they skate but I think I’ve finally reached that age where I can’t really fuck with thin vulcs anymore, so I decided to start wearing these again. Got these a while ago, ended up throwing em aside but I think imma finally start skating em. Got FP insoles in there too.

Niiice! I’m bummed I missed out on those.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1187
  • old and in the way
« Reply #31269 on: July 25, 2020, 06:55:25 PM »

Noble Experiment those DCs are nice looking. Hows the flex, board feel, and grip on them? How was the stock insole?

Hyliannightmare

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -199
« Reply #31270 on: July 25, 2020, 07:04:38 PM »

Crazy deal

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 172
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #31271 on: July 25, 2020, 07:16:14 PM »
@MOE SYZLAK where did you get that colorway of Louie’s shoe? Seemed like they dropped for literally a minute and now you can’t find them anywhere ...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #31272 on: July 25, 2020, 07:46:00 PM »
@MOE SYZLAK where did you get that colorway of Louie’s shoe? Seemed like they dropped for literally a minute and now you can’t find them anywhere ...
SPOT back in June

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 131
« Reply #31273 on: July 26, 2020, 03:52:23 AM »

Went on a lil cons binge

Just got these in, stock insoles are pretty solid but threw in some lunarlons

Damn, the white suedes are nice... I wish the Purcells fit me better or I'd get some.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #31274 on: July 26, 2020, 12:12:17 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Noble Experiment those DCs are nice looking. Hows the flex, board feel, and grip on them? How was the stock insole?
Flex is good, board feel wasn’t too bad but it took a bit to get used to cuz I was on thin vulcs where you could feel every little thing, so going to a cupsole from that took a lil bit to adjust to but once I got used to it everything felt on point.
Stock insole felt pretty good actually but I had FPs which I definitely find a bit more comfy so I put those in instead.

PeterSkate

• Rep: -3
« Reply #31275 on: July 27, 2020, 12:17:51 PM »
Yall should try the Five Ten. They are usually used for Dirt Jumpers or Downhill.

The grip is insane and they have a very big sole.

Some designs are fire and they are produced by adidas.

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1187
  • old and in the way
« Reply #31276 on: July 27, 2020, 07:15:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Flex is good, board feel wasn’t too bad but it took a bit to get used to cuz I was on thin vulcs where you could feel every little thing, so going to a cupsole from that took a lil bit to adjust to but once I got used to it everything felt on point.
Stock insole felt pretty good actually but I had FPs which I definitely find a bit more comfy so I put those in instead.
Noble Experiment thanks :)

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #31277 on: July 28, 2020, 04:23:43 AM »
990v5s.

Easily the most comfortable shoes I own by far.

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #31278 on: July 28, 2020, 05:35:55 AM »
Yall should try the Five Ten. They are usually used for Dirt Jumpers or Downhill.

There is enough riff raff in here already, let’s not add some rock climbing gear in the mix please

sk8ergurl

• Rep: -14
« Reply #31279 on: July 28, 2020, 06:17:25 AM »
straight fire by STRAYE

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
« Reply #31280 on: July 28, 2020, 08:38:24 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
There is enough riff raff in here already, let’s not add some rock climbing gear in the mix please

No please do. I had never heard of Five Ten. I’m loving these Nike acg hiking shoes I found for mad cheap. All hail the riff raff. If skate shoes were only self referential they would never exist in the first place because in the scheme of things skateboarding is still newer than these other activities. Most, if not all, skate shoe designs are merely adaptations of other types of footwear, or at least reference or build off of them.
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #31281 on: July 28, 2020, 01:31:40 PM »
All I’m saying is nobody is posting the new rock climbing shoes / Barkley jump offs/ Jordan whatevers in the “ post upcoming shoe release thread” it’s ALL skate shoes. If you wanna skate some J’s cool there’s a thread for that.  if you want to skate some dress shoes cool there is a thread for that. But if you ain’t planing on skating them or there not shoes made for skateboarding, they belong in a different thread.
We need/ want reviews on how new models skate not flexes on whatever whoever came up on at foot locker. Shits beat. I’m not saying don’t post the shit just post in on the right thread.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 172
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #31282 on: July 28, 2020, 03:01:28 PM »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

GoneWithTheSchwinn

• Mods
  • Rep: -9957
« Reply #31283 on: July 28, 2020, 05:35:59 PM »
White Uprise Half-Cabs

BLACK LIVES MATTER
FUCK 12

"Watch out or the gazpacho police will get you!"

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1390
« Reply #31284 on: July 28, 2020, 06:10:45 PM »
White Uprise Half-Cabs

How were those Hopps pro leathers you were skating?

Just finished with these Half-Cabs for the time being, the sole is starting to get holes as well. I may donate them. They were surprisingly durable too. I always skate well in Half-Cabs.

Starting to skate these AVE pros. First session in them was only 20 minutes but they felt really good so far. The flick is different but it's there. I tried to skate the Converse Fastbreaks before this but honestly they weren't very good - uncomfortable and weird flick. 

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 870
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31285 on: July 28, 2020, 07:31:20 PM »

jordan 1 low "shadow"

was the last pair in stock in sz12 and they fit TTS. thought i was a size 13 all these years and i guess im really a 12...better late knowing than never. took today to break em in and will be shoe gooing them before roughing them up, paid $90 plus tax. outsole is pretty slippery when its time to shuffle around but i look as a positive. well until it gets me broke off. knock on deck
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 307
« Reply #31286 on: July 28, 2020, 07:46:05 PM »
Nice. I find Jordan 1 can run a tad long. I’m a 13 TTS now but all my pairs are size 12 in the OG High. Those laces look a little thinner than typical. Little shoe too should help make em go a long way. I think you’ll like.

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #31287 on: July 29, 2020, 11:11:35 AM »

jordan 1 low "shadow"

was the last pair in stock in sz12 and they fit TTS. thought i was a size 13 all these years and i guess im really a 12...better late knowing than never. took today to break em in and will be shoe gooing them before roughing them up, paid $90 plus tax. outsole is pretty slippery when its time to shuffle around but i look as a positive. well until it gets me broke off. knock on deck

Not usually my cup of tea but these look really sick.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 746
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31288 on: July 29, 2020, 11:26:39 AM »
Nike Air oddessy. Like an Air Max w/ no airbag.

For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

pops

• Rep: 260
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31289 on: July 30, 2020, 11:31:46 AM »
Sk8 mid pros (+ popcush insoles)