Author Topic: Post the shoes you're wearing.  (Read 4524961 times)

chillclinton87

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 72
Re: Post the shoes you're wearing.
« Reply #31650 on: October 09, 2020, 02:01:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

picked up a pair of the green ones as well (I prefer the green colorway) and can confirm they are incredibly comfortable and TTS.   
[close]
Got the royal ones because they were mad cheap, and I have to say it's one of the best fitting shoe adidas has made in a long time.

Had the green and royal colorways back to back, but had to go half size down, then they were the perfect fit! Super comfy shoe, i have to agree and especially the heel part is feeling great, locked in and with decent padding.

BUT superglue the seams on the toe and on the side where the toe part meets the middle part/ Where you grip yout foot on ollies most likely- otherwise they might last you one single session.

If adidas reworked these flaws and would overlap materials on the toe seams and on the side that would be a go to shoe for me.

anyway, mine are done, so back to tyshawns again

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1033
« Reply #31651 on: October 09, 2020, 11:32:34 AM »

This will be the last time I bring these up, so I'll post it here.
I'm currently skating counterfeit Dunk HI after 4 sessions. My main complaint is the fucking laces. But they came with 2 sets. Other than that, I'm impressed they didn't fall apart or tear up. IDK if the toe is supposed to wear how it is. I think it may be softer than what it's supposed to be, but I don't know. Board feel is fine. I was skating some #NB 212 and they're a vulc shoe that feels amazing, but for a standard cup, this is good. I've skated worse shoes that cost more. No holes and the stitching is holding up. $56. Tounge says nike dunk low
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 11:50:06 AM by TwisT »

Lukabrazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #31652 on: October 09, 2020, 07:57:58 PM »

I'm currently skating counterfeit Dunk HI after 4 sessions. My main complaint is the fucking laces. But they came with 2 sets. Other than that, I'm impressed they didn't fall apart or tear up. IDK if the toe is supposed to wear how it is. I think it may be softer than what it's supposed to be, but I don't know. Board feel is fine. I was skating some #NB 212 and they're a vulc shoe that feels amazing, but for a standard cup, this is good. I've skated worse shoes that cost more. No holes and the stitching is holding up. $56. Tounge says nike dunk low

Thanks for showing us the progress twist . I don’t think a normal dunk sole would wear down like that, but everyone flicks different

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #31653 on: October 12, 2020, 05:10:13 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Thanks for showing us the progress twist . I don’t think a normal dunk sole would wear down like that, but everyone flicks different
Thanks for the update, was interested in some fakes.

They don't look like they're wearing out like normal dunks, since the sole seems to be chunking more than smoothing down. Suede looks solid though.
My main concern was if the sole units were literally the same as SB dunks, or different, but it seems it be a bit different.

Hyliannightmare

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -204
« Reply #31654 on: October 13, 2020, 04:56:53 AM »
Another pair bought for me by a male shoe fetish friend.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGFXYIkF-RM/?igshid=1sxf064n8j335

Makes me rock hard

goingapelikenigo

• Rep: 89
  • please don't be a hero
« Reply #31655 on: October 14, 2020, 01:48:04 AM »

breaking em in at work.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #31656 on: October 15, 2020, 02:24:46 PM »

All suede Old Skools

yourbreakfsat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 746
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31657 on: October 15, 2020, 05:39:40 PM »
Lakai Newport XLK with new deck.

Love how Newports look, hate the way they actually perform. The regular Newport is such a shitty shoe, I'd advise everyone here to never buy them. Seeing Lakai turning it into a cupsole was a very pleasant surprise, and so far they perform MUCH better than normal Newports.

Tip for people looking to get these: these fit narrow as FUCK when you first wear then, but break them in for a few days and they'll do the signature Lakai loosening and the fit becomes much better. I'd say TTS.

If you have Lakai Manchester XLKs, these Newport XLKs feel like a less puffy version of the Manchester XLK.

SLAPASONIC

• Rep: 22
« Reply #31658 on: October 16, 2020, 09:30:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

picked up a pair of the green ones as well (I prefer the green colorway) and can confirm they are incredibly comfortable and TTS.   
[close]
Got the royal ones because they were mad cheap, and I have to say it's one of the best fitting shoe adidas has made in a long time.

How do these fit? I wear a US 10.5 Suciu ADV and US 10.5 Superstar Pro, was interested in copping a black pair of Copa Nationale but they seem tight from the looks. Should I go a size down or the same?

chillclinton87

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 72
« Reply #31659 on: October 16, 2020, 10:34:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

How do these fit? I wear a US 10.5 Suciu ADV and US 10.5 Superstar Pro, was interested in copping a black pair of Copa Nationale but they seem tight from the looks. Should I go a size down or the same?

I had the tyshawns before them and these fit longer than the tyshawn.....but only a bit! If you have a rather narrow foot you could go half size down otherwise i'd say TTS

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 36
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31660 on: October 16, 2020, 04:39:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

I had the tyshawns before them and these fit longer than the tyshawn.....but only a bit! If you have a rather narrow foot you could go half size down otherwise i'd say TTS
Never liked those shoes until I saw that photo. Can't wait to get some
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

Hyliannightmare

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -204
« Reply #31661 on: October 16, 2020, 04:43:06 PM »

Thanks for the update, people sleep on fakes. But these have held up pretty well. May see me at my local with some "off white" dunks or something soon

Jory4

• Rep: 106
« Reply #31662 on: October 17, 2020, 04:55:19 AM »
Gilby High...... been wearing them as chillers but they feel like they’ll skate super nice

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #31663 on: October 17, 2020, 07:01:23 PM »

Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

eSK3

« Reply #31664 on: October 18, 2020, 03:21:35 AM »

Best shoes out. Great flex and cushioning. No foot pain after a session.

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1555
« Reply #31665 on: October 18, 2020, 01:11:06 PM »
My dusty ass blazers I'm about to retire.

Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

DA BIG BODY BENZ

• Rep: -122
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #31666 on: October 18, 2020, 03:16:47 PM »
Another pair bought for me by a male shoe fetish friend.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGFXYIkF-RM/?igshid=1sxf064n8j335

Ngl those are fucking tight

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #31667 on: October 19, 2020, 05:54:48 AM »

Ooh those greys are tempting.   Look better than the white

chris.

• Rep: 184
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31668 on: October 19, 2020, 07:00:50 AM »
Damn the grey really does look good there, with the red covered by pants.

newspaperparty

• Rep: 25
« Reply #31669 on: October 19, 2020, 02:33:37 PM »

Baroque Browns, skated a couple times which scuffed up that leather real quick

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
« Reply #31670 on: October 19, 2020, 03:52:06 PM »

Those are dope, i was abt to get a pair before dunks shot up in price, im afraid to even look at how much they go for now

Samk

• Rep: -1
« Reply #31671 on: October 19, 2020, 06:07:11 PM »

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 470
« Reply #31672 on: October 20, 2020, 04:22:12 AM »
Some K3-esque eS Evants on right now 8) I like them and the sole actually grows on you if you weren't feeling it at first. They are mad comfy! (1/2 size up for anyone interested)
They just dropped a couple more colorways on the site, including an all black one, which helps hide the sole  ;)
Super Champion Fun Zone

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 36
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
« Reply #31673 on: October 22, 2020, 05:51:36 PM »
Love these ones

Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

Seventyfrigginseven

« Reply #31674 on: October 22, 2020, 05:57:23 PM »
Love these ones

So dope, I always wanted the Shelltoes that came out in this color scheme.

ldmch11

• Rep: -4
« Reply #31675 on: October 22, 2020, 06:49:07 PM »

yo these look sick after being skated
they were sitting at my local for a minute too

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 496
« Reply #31676 on: October 23, 2020, 03:47:45 AM »

I've been skating the white pair too, but mine have a blue insole. Did you swap the green ones in?

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #31677 on: October 23, 2020, 11:08:02 AM »

Bought these Cons Academy highs at a shop yard sale thing this weekend and have em a shot this morning. They felt great, good board feel and my ankles feel safe.

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #31678 on: October 23, 2020, 04:25:32 PM »

Bought these Cons Academy highs at a shop yard sale thing this weekend and have em a shot this morning. They felt great, good board feel and my ankles feel safe.

case study's! I loved that collection and grabbed some of the white low tops. i don't remember the exact name of the model but the edit they made for that campaign was amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRHNOTBwCHY

ScarceOne

• Rep: 38
« Reply #31679 on: October 24, 2020, 12:26:05 PM »