Author Topic: Peep how they do it...........  (Read 23228 times)

eggyolk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -53
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Peep how they do it...........
« Reply #180 on: February 07, 2008, 03:33:50 PM »
Hey James, You got kicked off Bones because you ride for Power shoes, you cali shitbag. Your style is bogus and you shouldn't be pro anyways. Bones makes good shit and now your bitchass will have to buy it like the rest of us.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 03:37:27 PM by eggyolk »

jayme.f

• Rep: 1
« Reply #181 on: February 07, 2008, 03:37:40 PM »
Hey James, You got kicked off Bones because you ride for Power shoes, you stupid idiot. Your style is bogus and you shouldn't be pro anyways. Bones makes good shit and now your bitchass will have to buy it like the rest of us.

wow! youre really inteligent
Look at it this way, if you got kicked off Satori, they wouldn't even send and email, only smoke signals.

eggyolk

« Reply #182 on: February 07, 2008, 03:39:26 PM »
Yeah i edited it for you jayme, whens the last time you busted a move?

jayme.f

« Reply #183 on: February 07, 2008, 04:59:16 PM »
Yeah i edited it for you jayme, whens the last time you busted a move?

haha!

i dont know but if you think james's style is shit then my style is recycled manure ;D or raw sewage!
Look at it this way, if you got kicked off Satori, they wouldn't even send and email, only smoke signals.

eggyolk

« Reply #184 on: February 07, 2008, 05:11:05 PM »
Your style is way better than james craigs. That guy is garbage, straight up and down. He had 2 good tricks ten years ago in rodney vs daewon, thats all. I like your tricks in transmission 7 the best from what I've seen of you. Good stuff, killing benches. james Craig just needs to go to the new world industries where he belongs, atleast those world shoes will look better than those power shoes that look like rollerblades without wheels.

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #185 on: February 07, 2008, 06:01:29 PM »
Your style is way better than james craigs. That guy is garbage, straight up and down. He had 2 good tricks ten years ago in rodney vs daewon, thats all. I like your tricks in transmission 7 the best from what I've seen of you. Good stuff, killing benches. james Craig just needs to go to the new world industries where he belongs, atleast those world shoes will look better than those power shoes that look like rollerblades without wheels.

overcompensated hate is sooo rad!
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

Duffy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
  • talkin mad shit kid
« Reply #186 on: February 07, 2008, 06:07:09 PM »

Unwarranted hate overload. Does not compute.

I bought blind boards for a good solid year once when i was in 8th grade because of Corey, Ronnie, and James.

And carlos ruiz of course.

jayme.f

« Reply #187 on: February 07, 2008, 06:08:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

thats what i was thinking that post had way to much of a thought process put into it, sorry eggyolk but i do agree with jamie on this one

eggyolk

« Reply #188 on: February 07, 2008, 06:45:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Is it overcompensated hate or just a great memory of useless information? Is your entire career overcompensated exaggeration? Is your entire image overcompensated? I think so. You give 30+ skaters a bad rep jamie. You need to step your game up. What would jesus do? your a jesus freak douchebag
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 06:51:02 PM by eggyolk »

jersey by nature

• Rep: -40
« Reply #189 on: February 07, 2008, 07:29:18 PM »
damn thats dick as fuck. and its pretty bad too that they kicked senn off but still sell his wheel.
Don't do what the kids do.

jayme.f

« Reply #190 on: February 07, 2008, 07:32:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Is it overcompensated hate or just a great memory of useless information? Is your entire career overcompensated exaggeration? Is your entire image overcompensated? I think so. You give 30+ skaters a bad rep jamie. You need to step your game up. What would jesus do? your a jesus freak douchebag

honestly! man i already got shut down for dissing j.t. with dumb shit like that. he is definetly more in control of his life and the things around him than most, hence calling him a control freak (sorry j.t.) but honestly what the mans religous beliefs are is no way to judge his charachter, its not like he is trying to force feed anyone religion, there are obviously alot of non religous dudes on zero/mystery. at least i think there is.

and as far as stepping up? jamie just had a sick shmeeble grind pole jam cover like what? a month ago? an as far as image, thats really not something i can judge, if he did tell his riders how to dress thats his own perogative, obviously the dudes that ride for him and back him could care less!

i guess i can see it both ways, no matter how much it sucks sometimes, you need an image to sell alot of boards in this day and age and selling alot of boards keeps your company in buisness so slap favs like pete elderidge and ryan bobier can get hooked up proper..

sorry once again dudes, im just all over the place waiting for my ride to get here to go skate the indoor park, in getting all impatient and shizz!! >:(

Edward Penishands

« Reply #191 on: February 07, 2008, 07:39:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

honestly! man i already got shut down for dissing j.t. with dumb shit like that. he is definetly more in control of his life and the things around him than most, hence calling him a control freak (sorry j.t.) but honestly what the mans religous beliefs are is no way to judge his charachter, its not like he is trying to force feed anyone religion, there are obviously alot of non religous dudes on zero/mystery. at least i think there is.

and as far as stepping up? jamie just had a sick shmeeble grind pole jam cover like what? a month ago? an as far as image, thats really not something i can judge, if he did tell his riders how to dress thats his own perogative, obviously the dudes that ride for him and back him could care less!

i guess i can see it both ways, no matter how much it sucks sometimes, you need an image to sell alot of boards in this day and age and selling alot of boards keeps your company in buisness so slap favs like pete elderidge and ryan bobier can get hooked up proper..

sorry once again dudes, im just all over the place waiting for my ride to get here to go skate the indoor park, in getting all impatient and shizz!! >:(

i'm sorry, but:

the cross in skateboarding is pretty much synonimous with jamie thomas.  i high respect him, but c'mon, for a wile he was a preist (and a damn gnarly one at that).

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 229
« Reply #192 on: February 07, 2008, 09:05:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

i'm sorry, but:

the cross in skateboarding is pretty much synonimous with jamie thomas.  i high respect him, but c'mon, for a wile he was a preist (and a damn gnarly one at that).

hes right about that one
if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #193 on: February 07, 2008, 09:29:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

That's all you got?

"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #194 on: February 07, 2008, 09:30:16 PM »
Jayme, I appreciate you trying to be nice and take up for me after blowing a gasket on me, but it's really not necessary. You're actually kinda making it worse.

i'm sorry, but:

Most of that was when I was a new christian and psyched about proclaiming my faith. I'm not sure how that makes me a priest, but I understand that if you're not into that type of thing you can be offended by someone cramming images into your eyeballs. At any rate, I've mellowed out and I just want live, do my thing and progress as a person. If that can be encouraging to someone, cool. I'm not trying to bang anyone over the head with anything.

There's more to a person than what you get from mags and videos. I've been here every day for a year and I'm the same dude you hated on and assumed you knew so much about.

bothersome

« Reply #195 on: February 07, 2008, 09:31:05 PM »
Don't get sucked into this jamie.
I know you probably have fun with it but they just wanna get a rise out of you.

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65426
« Reply #196 on: February 07, 2008, 09:34:40 PM »
i still dont understand how any of these fags think they have a leg to stand on when shit talking jamie. jayme not included, he knows how much the chief has done for skateboarding aswell as other social causes. i say after youve become pro, skated through one of the most epic era in skating,started multiple companys including distribution and shelled out loads of cash for charitys then you can slag the dude. until then your just some piece of shit in front of a computer blowing time until the next time you jerk it.

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #197 on: February 07, 2008, 09:36:06 PM »
Don't get sucked into this jamie.
I know you probably have fun with it but they just wanna get a rise out of you.

I'm old and tired, so it's hard to get a rise out of me these days.

phil hellmuth

• Rep: 2
  • i can dodge bullets baby!
« Reply #198 on: February 07, 2008, 09:36:52 PM »
you fucks have no respect. its a shame.
shit aint the same without shane.

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #199 on: February 07, 2008, 09:39:43 PM »
Fuck Bones, what a bunch of douch bags!
Don't even have the balls to tell James to his face.
Good luck on Small wheels

changing the subject........what is your avatar from?

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -464
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #200 on: February 07, 2008, 09:45:51 PM »
Hey James, You got kicked off Bones because you ride for Power shoes, you cali shitbag. Your style is bogus and you shouldn't be pro anyways. Bones makes good shit and now your bitchass will have to buy it like the rest of us.
gnard for telling the truth and truly speaking how you feel
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #201 on: February 07, 2008, 09:52:08 PM »
I love how threads like these bring out the shittiest posters.

cliff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 743
    • Sml. Wheels avatar image
« Reply #202 on: February 07, 2008, 09:52:54 PM »

Best post ever! My friend you are just 1 of many fake "I want to hate" dudes that wants to just get a rep or lack ther of and I say preach onm, preach on .  

S.A.D.B.

• Rep: 8
« Reply #203 on: February 07, 2008, 11:33:56 PM »
ooooof, snorting Ambien sure does hurt

muckles

• Rep: -29
  • RAZORSHARPCREW
« Reply #204 on: February 08, 2008, 02:04:25 AM »
your such a douche bag eggyolk!!!
Jayme and James will be a better skater than you'll ever be in your lifetime career, learning how to push right faggot!!!
Fake accounts rule!!! Bones sucks dick just like you do!!
NO HOMO!!!
pm when you want to get smoked in all aspects of skateboarding!!!
If your in southern california, let me know when you when to get your chapstick and kneepads on!!
NO HOMO!!!
I guarantee you bitch has been skating since like what 2000 maybe 1998...
learn your skate history before you start talking shit..
pm i'll give you my address if you think your tough shit bitch
I'll make you my bitch if I ever see your bitch ass
please dont reply newbie!

<src img=http://forums.clubrsx.com/customavatars/avatar91928_161.gif>

jayme.f

« Reply #205 on: February 08, 2008, 02:48:06 AM »
Jayme, I appreciate you trying to be nice and take up for me after blowing a gasket on me, but it's really not necessary. You're actually kinda making it worse.

Expand Quote
i'm sorry, but:

[close]

Most of that was when I was a new christian and psyched about proclaiming my faith. I'm not sure how that makes me a priest, but I understand that if you're not into that type of thing you can be offended by someone cramming images into your eyeballs. At any rate, I've mellowed out and I just want live, do my thing and progress as a person. If that can be encouraging to someone, cool. I'm not trying to bang anyone over the head with anything.

There's more to a person than what you get from mags and videos. I've been here every day for a year and I'm the same dude you hated on and assumed you knew so much about.

worse or not jamie im speaking my mind if you cant deal with the fact that im overboard , then dont respond, its simple as this, i see both sidews of what ever this fucked thread turned into, all i was saying is i grew up with some seriously weird religous dudes there were only a few like beach who had a level head, you dont strike me as that type and for the last time! I AM NOT HERE TO BE COOL AT ALL, IM HERE TO SPEAK MY MIND, if you dont like it well dont read it, this is how i feel whether or not it sounds jacked to you, i honestly do not care

puting christ on your boards or a cross or a jesus saves tatoo is not force feeding in my opnion, i think you did that for yourself, my last graphic was dedicated to my son done by grimcity, im not force feeding my son on anyone the graphic was for me and him
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 02:57:42 AM by jayme.f »

jayme.f

« Reply #206 on: February 08, 2008, 02:51:05 AM »
ooooof, snorting Ambien sure does hurt

haha! my doc gave some of that to try and help with my sleeping problems and it gave me the craziest dreams

floyd

• Biertje?
« Reply #207 on: February 08, 2008, 04:33:31 AM »

Expand Quote
i'm sorry, but:

[close]

After watching 411vm with your day in a life(cant remember what issue), with the christian demo thing i lost some of my repect for you... somehow it didnt seem right to make kids come out to watch a sick demo, and then having to listen to all that christian talk.

But this post you made up for that! quess people get hyped on new things in their life, you just happend to be in the spotlight.
never thought about or looked at it that way.

I am not anti religion or anything but i think its better to let people decide what to do on their own, not being influenced by some dude preaching, glad thats over!

(btw i emailed you a lil over a year ago from my shop here in holland, about distributors of your products and the way they do business here, you are probably the only company that bothered to contact them and talk about the issues, THANKS!)

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #208 on: February 08, 2008, 09:53:28 AM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
i'm sorry, but:

[close]

[close]
After watching 411vm with your day in a life(cant remember what issue), with the christian demo thing i lost some of my repect for you... somehow it didnt seem right to make kids come out to watch a sick demo, and then having to listen to all that christian talk.

But this post you made up for that! quess people get hyped on new things in their life, you just happend to be in the spotlight.
never thought about or looked at it that way.

I am not anti religion or anything but i think its better to let people decide what to do on their own, not being influenced by some dude preaching, glad thats over!

(btw i emailed you a lil over a year ago from my shop here in holland, about distributors of your products and the way they do business here, you are probably the only company that bothered to contact them and talk about the issues, THANKS!)

Glad I could earn a couple ounces of respect back.

Regarding that demo, we didn't make anyone listen to me or go inside the church, anyone could have just watched me struggle in the cold then left.
I stopped doin those events, cause they always made me feel empty and used, kinda like a tool for someone else's agenda.

Happy I could help with the shop/dist. issues.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #209 on: February 08, 2008, 10:20:42 AM »
your bitchass will have to buy it like the rest of us.

They said he could stay on as flow, so he still doesn't have to pay actually...
And whats up with the letter kicking you off promoting their shit? They talk themselves up so much its almost like he had to take a break in the middle of the letter to suck his own cock, or have Jared Lucas do it for him. Its like they were writing the letter to say "Sorry buddy, we're just too good for you!"

Anyway, hiring some guy to do the firing for you is like the episode of the office where Michael has to pick out a new shittier health plan and makes Dwight do it so that he doesn't have to take the heat.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out