Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1885392 times)

Brguy

Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #21210 on: September 24, 2019, 03:43:37 PM »
Today I fucked my ankle by wearing a shoe from two different pairs (same model, just different fabric) and one of them had no insole. It'll probably be good tomorrow, but I still feel bad for getting hurt over something that stupid.

Mark Renton

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #21211 on: September 25, 2019, 07:56:12 AM »
Back at my parents house and no idea what to do or where to go next.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #21212 on: September 25, 2019, 08:20:38 AM »
Back at my parents house and no idea what to do or where to go next.
Moved back in?

burtreynolds.jpeg

« Reply #21213 on: September 25, 2019, 08:28:03 AM »
I feel like my health is deteriorating more everyday. Working overtime every week. Literally no time or energy to skate. Stressed to the damn gills.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21214 on: September 25, 2019, 08:38:28 AM »
I feel like my health is deteriorating more everyday. Working overtime every week. Literally no time or energy to skate. Stressed to the damn gills.
Do what you can man. Take a walk on break if you can. Anything positive helps. I know that feeling. We do 9 hour days and then I work overtime voluntarily when it’s available to help with money. Hang in there. But make sure you enjoy your time off. At work don’t stress to hard about getting shit done. Tell yourself it’s just a job and it always works out in the end. Shalom.

burtreynolds.jpeg

« Reply #21215 on: September 25, 2019, 09:21:01 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Do what you can man. Take a walk on break if you can. Anything positive helps. I know that feeling. We do 9 hour days and then I work overtime voluntarily when it’s available to help with money. Hang in there. But make sure you enjoy your time off. At work don’t stress to hard about getting shit done. Tell yourself it’s just a job and it always works out in the end. Shalom.

Thank you. I appreciate that.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #21216 on: September 25, 2019, 04:46:39 PM »
Lost my setup
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

Dog the Bounty Hunter

« Reply #21217 on: September 25, 2019, 04:52:04 PM »
98 degrees today. I live in a $3000/month 3rd floor apartment that faces west with no AC. I work nights and sleep during the day. I kinda of want to die right now.

tranny in the streets

• Rep: 12
  • Gronk
« Reply #21218 on: September 25, 2019, 06:34:34 PM »
Gonna finish off my 1 year long sentence (for weed, in 2018/19, what the fuck right?) on Monday, pretty stoked about that. But then I have to be conscripted into the army for a couple years, and it fucking blows. I'd been skating as much as I could within curfew times and such, and feel like I'm getting more and more comfortable on my board, but I know that shit's gonna fuck me up. It's not only a waste of time, it's also depriving me of what I love doing the most. I'm trying to stay positive, and all my non-skater friends are just like, 'oh it's only two years don't worry' but they don't get it.

Friends owe me like $20k collectively, borrowed over time for stupid shit because they can't get their own shit together, and nobody's fucking paying me back. It's stupid of me to even expect it, because like they say, don't expect to see the money you lend to someone, but god damn would that money help me out a lot right now. Empty promises blow, and I don't even know why I still hang out with them. Probably cause they skate, but whatever.

I still suck at skating and I don't know how people are so good at it.

At least I get to skate all night from next week onwards :)

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #21219 on: September 25, 2019, 06:59:53 PM »
98 degrees today. I live in a $3000/month 3rd floor apartment that faces west with no AC. I work nights and sleep during the day. I kinda of want to die right now.

No AC and that much rent? How, why? Can't you put in a window unit? If it falls on someone's head, it's their owwwwnn fault. It has to just be busted right?

hangontoyourego

« Reply #21220 on: September 25, 2019, 07:07:19 PM »
You must live in oakland / Sf

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21221 on: September 26, 2019, 11:42:32 AM »
Whenever someone cooks for my group at work. They wait until lunch to eat. So even though the food is warming and stuff since the work day started they want to wait to eat instead of letting us dig in and have extra time on lunch. It’s especially frustrating when you hate being at work and don’t want to stay here on your lunch break socializing. It’s better to get out for an hour and feel refreshed.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #21222 on: September 26, 2019, 11:50:27 AM »

You could live in this house just outside of Pittsburgh for less than $3,000 a month haha

https://www.howardhanna.com/Property/Detail/5177-Bear-Run-Cranberry-Township-PA-16066/Westpenn/1414088
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #21223 on: September 27, 2019, 02:48:20 AM »
skating yesterday, one of my friends it talking about fs noseblunts on ledges. i said i didn't think itd be that hard if you just came in pretty straight and he said some shit like "you wouldn't try it though". popped into one directly in the middle of the block to get a feel for it and it slid, ran back and tried one on the coping side, got in perfect and slid the fucking thing. did that a couple more times locking in fairly decently and holding it, about 5th or 6th try it just goes catastrophically wrong, slips the fuck out and i got sent into the air. you know you're fucked when you're in the air long enough to think "this is gonna suck". slammed on my back and i hit my head, everything hurts today.

might put that trick on the back burner for now.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #21224 on: September 27, 2019, 09:17:50 AM »
was walking from my car to my house yesterday and somehow pulled a muscle in my neck and i cant move it today. it would be one thing if i got hurt doing something physical, but i was just walking normally. im too young to be having injuries and pain for no reason.

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 292
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #21225 on: September 27, 2019, 01:31:28 PM »
Yesterday morning i had a really weird depressive episode. I didn't want to do anything and just stayed in my bed. It kinda started the night before when I went to a trivia night with my coworkers and best friend and when I was driving home I felt a really deep sense of loneliness and emptiness. Yesterday I was in a cloud of despair. Thankfully worked kinda kicked me out of it but it was a scary feeling.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #21226 on: September 27, 2019, 01:39:32 PM »
Yesterday morning i had a really weird depressive episode. I didn't want to do anything and just stayed in my bed. It kinda started the night before when I went to a trivia night with my coworkers and best friend and when I was driving home I felt a really deep sense of loneliness and emptiness. Yesterday I was in a cloud of despair. Thankfully worked kinda kicked me out of it but it was a scary feeling.

I was feeling a bit like that last week. Shalom bro, glad you're feeling better!

What a find

« Reply #21227 on: September 27, 2019, 05:19:55 PM »
yerba mate increases cancer risk what the fuck man

AssFlea

• Rep: -31
« Reply #21228 on: September 27, 2019, 06:36:30 PM »
Juul is hard to kick.

I'm about to take the dirty dog to another state to cop some.

Fuck I hate Massachusetts
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21229 on: September 27, 2019, 09:14:46 PM »
yerba mate increases cancer risk what the fuck man
I think that's just hot mate. Which is a super hot mate type of drink.

WobbleHeadBob

• Rep: 80
« Reply #21230 on: September 28, 2019, 04:23:57 AM »
its rained 5 days out of the last 6.

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 292
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #21231 on: September 29, 2019, 08:31:54 AM »
I was supposed to go out skate and film some tricks with my new camera today but my cousin flaked out. It sucks cuz I dont have many friends to go out and film and was hoping he would be down to film but I'm worried now that I'll have no one to film with.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #21232 on: September 29, 2019, 12:00:10 PM »
Got some bullshit in my left knee and right shoulder. No idea when or how i got it.

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
« Reply #21233 on: September 29, 2019, 08:04:12 PM »
Damn got served papers & a bank is suing me

hangontoyourego

« Reply #21234 on: September 29, 2019, 08:54:27 PM »
Divorce ? Not making the payments ?

rawr1922

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21235 on: September 29, 2019, 09:17:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Divorce ? Not making the payments ?
$15K credit card bill I stopped paying for two years. Long story short, couple years ago I blacked out in Hawaii then woke up in a hospital with a $30K ambulance & hospital bill. Didn't have insurance at the time. After that, finances went to shit. All self inflicted. Knew I would have to deal with this mess one day, just came a lot sooner than expected. Meeting with a lawyer on Friday. Hoping I can still do a debt consolidation program & not file big bankruptcy. Fear too late for that.
Crazy thing is how they served the papers. They went to an old address in a a different state where a family member lives. Server asked if they knew me then just handed papers without an envelope & checking id of family member. Seems like a sketchy process however deserved been dodging those fools like a ghost. 

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #21236 on: September 29, 2019, 09:57:28 PM »
Damn, crazy shit....

rawr1922

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21237 on: September 30, 2019, 03:05:52 AM »
Damn, crazy shit....

Most definitely. Honestly after all this chaos, finally happy to put all this debt behind me & declare bankruptcy.

os89

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21238 on: September 30, 2019, 03:16:30 AM »
My girl always has one too many drinks and loses her cool. Last night everything is fine, at the bar chillin. Got home maybe one or two more drinks later and she breaks down. I cant seem to figure out how many drinks it takes before she gets that way.  ??? Just need to stop encouraging her to drink at all I guess. Just sucks because I drink beer and don't want to ruin her fun, but at a certain point it isn't fun.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 03:18:15 AM by os89 »

WobbleHeadBob

• Rep: 80
« Reply #21239 on: September 30, 2019, 05:34:54 AM »
My girl always has one too many drinks and loses her cool. Last night everything is fine, at the bar chillin. Got home maybe one or two more drinks later and she breaks down. I cant seem to figure out how many drinks it takes before she gets that way.  ??? Just need to stop encouraging her to drink at all I guess. Just sucks because I drink beer and don't want to ruin her fun, but at a certain point it isn't fun.

have you spoken to her about it? she's probably aware this is an issue & sometimes all it take is a conversation to iron out these things.