Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1781761 times)

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 785
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #24510 on: July 02, 2022, 07:15:24 AM »
I feel the call to go out and fuck. I quickly look away from all potential takers because that looks like way too much work.

Being old kinda sucks
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Blind Fisherman

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 32
  • Iím back
« Reply #24511 on: July 02, 2022, 08:16:00 AM »
My best friend of almost 20 years and I had a falling out and I'm not really sure what caused it. I was heartbroken when I was starting the separation process from my ex wife, but this shit hurts so much more.
Can never stay away for too long.

TheLurper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
« Reply #24512 on: July 02, 2022, 08:21:52 AM »
My best friend of almost 20 years and I had a falling out and I'm not really sure what caused it. I was heartbroken when I was starting the separation process from my ex wife, but this shit hurts so much more.

That sucks dude.

I was friends with a dude for like 15 years. We haven't spoken in nearly 10 years now. I tried to salvage the friendship but it just wasn't going to happen.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24513 on: July 02, 2022, 10:06:15 PM »
My downstairs neighbor committed Suicide Iím pretty sure.

He had swan dived off the second floor before I got here and was in hospital. When he got back I helped him with his groceries. He told me the lady on the first floor pushed him off.

He asked me for more so I helped once. He kinda crossed a line. I didnít want no problems so I gave him a homie number who does odd jobs.

He called and homie was busy.  Thereís been fighting around here downstairs between him and the lady who left that crazy note on my door that time.

He was found dead today Iím pretty sure.

When she told me I was like damn. I could see the guilt eating her up. She had been suggesting he go die and now itís happened twice.

Rip Phil. Iím sorry man.
(A)pl(E)

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 267
  • Choose life.
« Reply #24514 on: July 03, 2022, 01:56:48 PM »
I was skating this spot in my town and a dude I went to middle school with walked by. He was quietly talking to himself and looking weird. Then a friend told me he did too much acid and now he is like permafried. That sucked to see.

Speaking of myself, depressionís been back for like at least a month. I spotted it creeping in but every time is worse. Cos I think I am done with it, but nah Iím down for life I guess.
It comes and goes like karma chlamydia.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

Pbn_jake

• Rep: 19
« Reply #24515 on: July 03, 2022, 02:13:30 PM »

First try 4th trick in to my warm up. On a feeble I do every time Iím there. Someone iced the rail, so I guess Iím more bummed on wax. I had also just gotten to the park, so I was skating for 2 hours holding some bandages in place

IusedToSkateMore

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 814
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #24516 on: July 03, 2022, 02:29:24 PM »

I had a similar thing happen right at the start of Covid. After a lot of reflection, I'm glad it happened cuz the relationship wasn't good for me. Like a bad, abusive relationship without knowing it for the past 10 years. Was pretty heartbroken about it, losing a 20+ year brother. Keep your chin up and do what you need to do to be ok.

My downstairs neighbor committed Suicide Iím pretty sure.

He had swan dived off the second floor before I got here and was in hospital. When he got back I helped him with his groceries. He told me the lady on the first floor pushed him off.

He asked me for more so I helped once. He kinda crossed a line. I didnít want no problems so I gave him a homie number who does odd jobs.

He called and homie was busy.  Thereís been fighting around here downstairs between him and the lady who left that crazy note on my door that time.

He was found dead today Iím pretty sure.

When she told me I was like damn. I could see the guilt eating her up. She had been suggesting he go die and now itís happened twice.

Rip Phil. Iím sorry man.

sorry you're encountering this. My neighbor/buddy died by suicide last autumn. Hard luck situation and very sad.

I was skating this spot in my town and a dude I went to middle school with walked by. He was quietly talking to himself and looking weird. Then a friend told me he did too much acid and now he is like permafried. That sucked to see.

Speaking of myself, depressionís been back for like at least a month. I spotted it creeping in but every time is worse. Cos I think I am done with it, but nah Iím down for life I guess.
It comes and goes like karma chlamydia.

Not to make a joke, but I thought of that scene in the movie SLC punk when StevO runs into the kid who had a sheet melt in his pocket. Takes a lot of L to get that fried IRL and unless there are underlying mental health conditions, people can come back from it. Shit like benzos and RC's tend to fry the brain a little more permanently. I hope he recovers.

and deprssion is brutal, man. I've been in a rut for a few months myself. Running and meditating help. I told my gal that if she notices I'm sulking around to ask "have you smoked any weed today?" small bong snaps definitely lighten the load
stay high, lay low

in love w/ fs shuvs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 77
« Reply #24517 on: July 03, 2022, 02:29:30 PM »
Just made the mistake of thinking i could get away with skateboarding in the sun shirtless without sunscreen for 3 hours cause I'm brown. Never again.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24518 on: July 03, 2022, 09:01:24 PM »

First try 4th trick in to my warm up. On a feeble I do every time Iím there. Someone iced the rail, so I guess Iím more bummed on wax. I had also just gotten to the park, so I was skating for 2 hours holding some bandages in place

Looks like a blood sucking slug eating your ring finger.
(A)pl(E)

packeduhaul

• Rep: 0
« Reply #24519 on: July 04, 2022, 08:46:29 PM »
i met this chick iím interested in. sheís open minded, trustworthy and very sweet. thing is i was recently diagnosed with hsv1. i got it from an ex who cheated on me. my first disclosure was a shitshow and she basically ghosted me. that hurt a lot and i went into a deep depressive episode.

i will disclose it to her. iím just so afraid of getting hurt all over again. ever since the diagnosis i just feel so devalued as a person. i always hear people say stuff like ďeveryone has itĒ or ďit isnít a big dealĒ. weíll not everyone has or wants it dawg

GauchoAmigo

• Rep: 40
« Reply #24520 on: July 04, 2022, 09:27:41 PM »
i met this chick iím interested in. sheís open minded, trustworthy and very sweet. thing is i was recently diagnosed with hsv1. i got it from an ex who cheated on me. my first disclosure was a shitshow and she basically ghosted me. that hurt a lot and i went into a deep depressive episode.

i will disclose it to her. iím just so afraid of getting hurt all over again. ever since the diagnosis i just feel so devalued as a person. i always hear people say stuff like ďeveryone has itĒ or ďit isnít a big dealĒ. weíll not everyone has or wants it dawg
Keep your chin up. If she's openminded like you said then she will be understanding when you communicate with her. If not then the right one will.

Blind Fisherman

• Iím back
« Reply #24521 on: July 08, 2022, 08:01:45 AM »
Tested positive for Covid today after not catching it all this time. Pretty bummed.

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
« Reply #24522 on: July 08, 2022, 09:10:00 AM »
Tested positive for Covid today after not catching it all this time. Pretty bummed.

That sucks dude, get well soon.

I was on holidays this week. I had planned to skate everyday and to go on our annual hike with a circle of old friends on the weekend but then came down with a intestine flu on Monday night and spent the rest of the week on the toilet. I am still weak and had to cancel the hike I had been looking forward to as it is the only time in the year I see a lot of my old buddies.
why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

Blind Fisherman

• Iím back
« Reply #24523 on: July 08, 2022, 09:32:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That sucks dude, get well soon.

I was on holidays this week. I had planned to skate everyday and to go on our annual hike with a circle of old friends on the weekend but then came down with a intestine flu on Monday night and spent the rest of the week on the toilet. I am still weak and had to cancel the hike I had been looking forward to as it is the only time in the year I see a lot of my old buddies.
Fuck, man. I hope you get your strength back soon.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1090
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #24524 on: July 08, 2022, 03:05:51 PM »

sorry bout that. i probably caught it too. i have no test at home and stores are closed, but my roommate did one after feeling ill for two days and he has it. i had a scratchy throat the last two days as well, but i feel pretty normal otherwise. gotta get tested tomorrow. it makes sense tho i was hanging out with my best friend and she tested postitive one day after that, too.

get well soon!

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1235
« Reply #24525 on: July 08, 2022, 09:59:55 PM »
Iíve been having really intense kidney pain, a stiff neck, and migraines for about a week. I finally decided to get it looked today and went to the er.

It turns out Iíve got covid, kidney stones, an impacted colon, and Iíve been pissing blood.

I then got home and got into a huge fight with my wife about how apparently me going through all of this shit is a huge inconvenience for her.
Please keep kooking me for talking shit about blading on a SKATEBOARDING message board

Buttfart Rapedick

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 583
« Reply #24526 on: July 08, 2022, 10:30:54 PM »
Super not stoked about the night shift supervisor at work calling me just after midnight to ask if I want to come in for overtime. Dude my shift starts at 6, did you not think I might be sleeping? Now I'm awake and pissed off. Going to fucking rip this dude apart when I get there in the morning.

Iíve been having really intense kidney pain, a stiff neck, and migraines for about a week. I finally decided to get it looked today and went to the er.

It turns out Iíve got covid, kidney stones, an impacted colon, and Iíve been pissing blood.

I then got home and got into a huge fight with my wife about how apparently me going through all of this shit is a huge inconvenience for her.

I can help you with one of those, and it ain't the covid or kidney stones bub. Wait, or the wife. You're on your own there

Ah well, we're getting old. Might as well get used to stuff getting shoved up our ass. I have an ulcer or something going on with my GI tract so Ill likely end up with a camera in one hole or another pretty soon too. Do you get the honor of gulping down a comically large jug of "go lytely" to clear your system out as well?

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 415
« Reply #24527 on: July 08, 2022, 11:12:51 PM »
Super not stoked about the night shift supervisor at work calling me just after midnight to ask if I want to come in for overtime. Dude my shift starts at 6, did you not think I might be sleeping? Now I'm awake and pissed off. Going to fucking rip this dude apart when I get there in the morning.

Expand Quote

[close]

I can help you with one of those, and it ain't the covid or kidney stones bub. Wait, or the wife. You're on your own there

Ah well, we're getting old. Might as well get used to stuff getting shoved up our ass. I have an ulcer or something going on with my GI tract so Ill likely end up with a camera in one hole or another pretty soon too. Do you get the honor of gulping down a comically large jug of "go lytely" to clear your system out as well?
In Aus the laxative stuff you get before a colonoscopy pretty sure it's called prep kit C and you don't need a prescription to get it.
As far as cameras in holes got the trifecta last year and it's ....fine. do they put you to sleep first in the US? I've only seen it done in sitcoms etc and the patient is awake but that may just be for comedy purposes

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #24528 on: July 09, 2022, 08:52:59 AM »
@Freelancevagrant

holy fuck dude, get well asap. it sucks your wife reacted like that, but sometimes it be like that, i'm sure she didn't want to put you down even further, probably was just a bit much for her to process you'd be coming down with all this at once. <3

IusedToSkateMore

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 814
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #24529 on: July 09, 2022, 01:02:57 PM »
me and the old lady made an offer on a cute little 98 year old bungalow the next city over, walking distance to both of our jobs. offer was definitely over asking and the crib was gonna need a fair amount of work but I was able to do most, if not all of it, over time. Well, turns out the boner sellers agent was trying to start a bidding war. We were the only bid but they called our realtor after 4 days to say that they aren't going to go less than 30k over asking price, inspections waved.

Good luck to whoever buys its and can't do their own work and has to shell out 70k to contractors for removal of asbestos pipes, roof, carpet, vinyl siding, and repair earthquake cracks. Interest rates on mortgages have gone from 2.6% to 5.9% in 3 months. could have bought a house that cost 70k more and had lower payments with that interest rate.

glad this rental is a good enough spot.
stay high, lay low

BoredSlide816

• Rep: 8
« Reply #24530 on: July 09, 2022, 03:58:21 PM »
My dad turning into a Qanon freak.

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1220
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #24531 on: July 10, 2022, 10:24:39 AM »
Shit. I just tested positive today. Went to a crowded water park with my daughters yesterday and woke up with a mouth full of brown mucous and no voice. Iím dizzy as hell for some reason.

newguy

• Rep: 30
« Reply #24532 on: July 10, 2022, 02:02:20 PM »
Went to a family meeting and found out my family is quickly sliding into fascism. Most donít give a shit about covid as well and mock me for caring about a fucking pandemic that is still killing people in droves.
I was sleeping in this dormitory with my small cousins and I could hear them say fucking horrible racist shit passed on to them by my uncles and aunts or bigotry passed on by the shitty private catholic schools they go to.

Itís fucking me up because on the surface theyíre really nice ans act like libs but you scratch them and a fascist bleeds. Iím really, really hurt rn and Iím scared my parents follow the same path although we lived abroad for a while and travelled all over so theyíre less likely to fall for the bullshit. Iím sure posters from the US know that feeling too well with Qanon and whatever psy-op the CIA or some other 3 letter agency is having fun with at the moment

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #24533 on: July 11, 2022, 03:38:02 AM »
i'm sorry to hear that, it sucks so bad to see friends and family slide into getting redpilled or becoming authoritarian

i'm still negative for covid, even though my roommate is still positive with the same test and we both have the same symptoms. this is cool, don't get me wrong, but it also makes me worry that i already had it or just didn't catch it yet from him, which would be very weird. anyway it makes me paranoid. i was self-quarantining in expectations of being positive and probably transmissive any day now and it doesn't happen. i can't afford that special test that is 100% sure. i'm starting to think it's cause i mainly have a sore throat and slight cough and no stuck up nose or something. so i thought i might have less viral load in my nose than usual. i've been also feeling fairly weak for the past few days but now i'm not sure if i placebo'd myself into feeling like shit.

newguy

« Reply #24534 on: July 11, 2022, 03:48:26 PM »
Yeah the worst part is I assumes they were smarter than this but then they claim minorities and historically oppressed groups (the ďgaysĒ) are trying to fuck them over and destroy christianity. But really theyíre all a bunch of petit boug mad that the system they believe in so much is pushing them into working rather than owning class and try to find reasons for it. Just a mess.

Covid is a nasty piece of work, maybe you can find an isolated spot to skate for an hour and see if the heat and the sweat revives you a bit? I do this when I feel sick and always feel better afterwardsÖ

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 415
« Reply #24535 on: July 12, 2022, 01:57:41 AM »
Don't know what I watch that fucks up my YouTube, I'm thinking maybe every now and then when I watch hawk vs wolf but I get bombarded with videos of dipshits talking about fighting or weapons etc. Like what knife you need on a plane or should you defend yourself with an axe etc. I normally just put YouTube on the tv and let it autoplay when I'm cooking so can't always switch it over quick enough before some bald wankers talking about the brutality he used to do when he was a cop.
Also there's this weird thing I noticed when too many 'alpha' bros hang out they start getting kinda sassy and acting like dorks who they'd probably call fags if they saw behaving like that

newguy

« Reply #24536 on: July 12, 2022, 02:19:20 AM »
Don't know what I watch that fucks up my YouTube, I'm thinking maybe every now and then when I watch hawk vs wolf but I get bombarded with videos of dipshits talking about fighting or weapons etc. Like what knife you need on a plane or should you defend yourself with an axe etc. I normally just put YouTube on the tv and let it autoplay when I'm cooking so can't always switch it over quick enough before some bald wankers talking about the brutality he used to do when he was a cop.
Also there's this weird thing I noticed when too many 'alpha' bros hang out they start getting kinda sassy and acting like dorks who they'd probably call fags if they saw behaving like that

Itís fucked how youtube automatically starts recommending more and more right wing and then outright fascists no matter what you watch. Half of the things I watch are marxist lectures, the other half skate vids and nature docs and I get videos by TheQuartering (Nazi apologist gamer youtuber dipshit) and Jordan Peterson in my recs. Itís has to be deliberate  honestly

Sick_McCrank_

• Rep: -321
« Reply #24537 on: July 12, 2022, 03:26:20 AM »
People stopped kooking me. That sucks. I need the attention!
Trendwatch 2022: kooking Sick_McCrank_ everyday for being a kook

Blind Fisherman

• Iím back
« Reply #24538 on: July 12, 2022, 07:12:28 AM »
Still dealing with Covid. Feeling about 75% better. Still extremely weak and feeling spacey. I just hope it all passes soon.

rawr1922

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #24539 on: July 12, 2022, 06:22:11 PM »
Still dealing with Covid. Feeling about 75% better. Still extremely weak and feeling spacey. I just hope it all passes soon.
Iím confused about your name. What happened with the original Blind Fisherman? Anyways, Iím curious about your symptoms. Does this feel way different than any other time you been sick?