Author Topic: things you are stoked on  (Read 3077687 times)

Thrillho

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 133
Re: things you are stoked on
« Reply #32760 on: August 08, 2013, 01:38:54 AM »

dolphinstyle.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
« Reply #32761 on: August 08, 2013, 05:35:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Reading a friends' master-thesis about skateboarding. So good.
[close]
Put it online? Sounds interesting.
[close]
[close]
It's in german, sry... :/
[close]
wait...what?....its not?....
well then.... continue.
[close]
Hmm ... hmmmmmm ok why not, you guys get a link (check pm).
[close]

schicks mir einfach auf deutsch.
can I get it too? selbstverst?ndlich bin ich auch der deutschen sprache m?chtig
Look, I'm an individual within us, partaking in this business

_UniversalTruth_

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #32762 on: August 08, 2013, 03:31:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Reading a friends' master-thesis about skateboarding. So good.
[close]
Put it online? Sounds interesting.
[close]
[close]
It's in german, sry... :/
[close]
wait...what?....its not?....
well then.... continue.
[close]
Hmm ... hmmmmmm ok why not, you guys get a link (check pm).
[close]

schicks mir einfach auf deutsch.
[close]
can I get it too? selbstverst?ndlich bin ich auch der deutschen sprache m?chtig
you can. if anyobdy else is interested in it (it's still in german) just send me a pm, i don't wan't to share in this thread though because i am not sure what else he is planning to do with his theories in there.
i likes skooterboarding.. be lets friends :)

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #32763 on: August 08, 2013, 06:23:11 PM »
bought a handful of sweaters and cardigans for my move up north. Also apparently there's a Clinton-Lewinsky sex tape that leaked. NOT HAVING SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN MY ASS!
Get over it Ken. You lost.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #32764 on: August 09, 2013, 09:50:42 AM »

Fuuuuuck. On meatloaf, on roast beef, on ice cream, whatever. This sauce is the shit!

sweat stains

• Rep: 33
  • slap sux
    • Shady Griptape avatar image
« Reply #32765 on: August 09, 2013, 06:55:37 PM »

Fuuuuuck. On meatloaf, on roast beef, on ice cream, whatever. This sauce is the shit!
!!!!!!!
damn those yarys bout those squats

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #32766 on: August 09, 2013, 07:18:42 PM »
cool, the skatepark in my town is named after stubb
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Will Easley

« Reply #32767 on: August 10, 2013, 01:09:06 AM »
So today has been a really good fucking day for me. I finally released the album I'd been working on for 2 years, and all the homies were super stoked on that. Then I went to my old best friend that died last year's mom's house and got see some old footage of us from back in the day, then she took me out to eat at Chili's and that shit was FIRE. Then as soon as I got home, a homie calls and asks if I wanna go ona random road trip to davenport Iowa to skate the huge lit up park there. Got there at around midnight, and after skating for like 10 minutes the ZERO team pulls up and we got to skate with guys like Forrest Edwards, Chris cole, Tom asta, and more. They were super cool talking to us and got hyped when we landed shit. I pop shuved over this tall handrail into a bank right in front of em and they cheered for me & shit and I was super stoked. Gotta picture with cole on the Instagram & now were smoking some fire weed on the way back home. Good fucking day for sure

Shit I almost forgot I'm getting hooked up with a new Heavy deck to use for a SLAP review, so yeah, be on the lookout for that ina bout a month or so. today literally couldn't have gone any better
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 03:04:36 AM by Will Easley »

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 745
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #32768 on: August 10, 2013, 02:58:39 AM »
So today has been a really good fucking day for me. I finally released the album I'd been working on for 2 years, and all the homies were super stoked on that. Then I went to my old best friend that does last years's mom house and got see some old footage of us from back in the day, then she took me out to eat at Chili's and that shit was FIRE. Then as soon as I got home, a homie calls and asks if I wanna go ona random road trip to davenport Iowa to skate the huge lit up park there. Got there at around midnight, and after skating for like 10 minutes the ZERO team pulls up and we got to skate with guys like Forrest Edwards, Chris cole, Tom asta, and more. They were super cool talking to us and got hyped when we landed shit. I pop shuved over this tall handrail into a bank right in front of em and they cheered for me & shit and I was super stoked. Gotta picture with cole on the Instagram & now were smoking some fire weed on the way back home. Good fucking day for sure

Shit I almost forgot I'm getting hooked up with a new Heavy deck to use for a SLAP review, so yeah, good fucking day for sure. Couldn't have gone any better

Sounds like a rad day but, the only time Chili's is fire, is when it comes back out the next day.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

Will Easley

« Reply #32769 on: August 10, 2013, 03:11:00 AM »
Expand Quote
So today has been a really good fucking day for me. I finally released the album I'd been working on for 2 years, and all the homies were super stoked on that. Then I went to my old best friend that does last years's mom house and got see some old footage of us from back in the day, then she took me out to eat at Chili's and that shit was FIRE. Then as soon as I got home, a homie calls and asks if I wanna go ona random road trip to davenport Iowa to skate the huge lit up park there. Got there at around midnight, and after skating for like 10 minutes the ZERO team pulls up and we got to skate with guys like Forrest Edwards, Chris cole, Tom asta, and more. They were super cool talking to us and got hyped when we landed shit. I pop shuved over this tall handrail into a bank right in front of em and they cheered for me & shit and I was super stoked. Gotta picture with cole on the Instagram & now were smoking some fire weed on the way back home. Good fucking day for sure

Shit I almost forgot I'm getting hooked up with a new Heavy deck to use for a SLAP review, so yeah, good fucking day for sure. Couldn't have gone any better
[close]

Sounds like a rad day but, the only time Chili's is fire, is when it comes back out the next day.

those Ribs & texas cheese fries tho....

BraveUlysses

« Reply #32770 on: August 10, 2013, 12:43:51 PM »
Finally got a fucking job! Can't wait to finally have some money to put in my fucking pocket!

iSk84thechicas

• Rep: -47
  • Thats right - Her AND her cousin
« Reply #32771 on: August 10, 2013, 01:10:53 PM »
So today has been a really good fucking day for me. I finally released the album I'd been working on for 2 years, and all the homies were super stoked on that. Then I went to my old best friend that died last year's mom's house and got see some old footage of us from back in the day, then she took me out to eat at Chili's and that shit was FIRE. Then as soon as I got home, a homie calls and asks if I wanna go ona random road trip to davenport Iowa to skate the huge lit up park there. Got there at around midnight, and after skating for like 10 minutes the ZERO team pulls up and we got to skate with guys like Forrest Edwards, Chris cole, Tom asta, and more. They were super cool talking to us and got hyped when we landed shit. I pop shuved over this tall handrail into a bank right in front of em and they cheered for me & shit and I was super stoked. Gotta picture with cole on the Instagram & now were smoking some fire weed on the way back home. Good fucking day for sure

Shit I almost forgot I'm getting hooked up with a new Heavy deck to use for a SLAP review, so yeah, be on the lookout for that ina bout a month or so. today literally couldn't have gone any better

Thats whats up, post those pics...

-"...Because we all know if Baker were Guns N Roses, Braydon would be Steven Adler..."

- "When I'm not getting laid , I'm hauling myself down a 5 flat 5....Time to man up son!"

iSk84thechicas

• Rep: -47
  • Thats right - Her AND her cousin
« Reply #32772 on: August 10, 2013, 01:15:47 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

And just listened to a few tracks, I'm a rock n roll head, but I can appreciate your shit man...FIRST TRACK WAS FIRE~

-"...Because we all know if Baker were Guns N Roses, Braydon would be Steven Adler..."

- "When I'm not getting laid , I'm hauling myself down a 5 flat 5....Time to man up son!"

Shredsledder

« Reply #32773 on: August 10, 2013, 03:21:44 PM »
I showed up to my local park today, it turned out one of my friends was putting on a contest. Somebody fucked up the date on the flyers so there was hardly anyone there. ended up being prizes for everyone who skated because so few showed up.

best contest ever as far as I'm concerned; everyone wins!

Will Easley

« Reply #32774 on: August 10, 2013, 04:03:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Expand Quote

[close]

And just listened to a few tracks, I'm a rock n roll head, but I can appreciate your shit man...FIRST TRACK WAS FIRE~

thanks man! yeah all the feedback ive been gettin for the album has be really positive so im super stoked on that. heres that pic with me & cole. i had another one where he was throwing up westside (dude had some beers at the park and was turnt up lol) but it was super blurry/dark.

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #32775 on: August 10, 2013, 04:08:39 PM »
LOL

dillanharp

« Reply #32776 on: August 10, 2013, 06:55:35 PM »
On our way back from SF today, the wife and I pull in to a drive through Starbucks. The car in front of us paid for our drinks. Turned my day around.

Morty Seinfeld

« Reply #32777 on: August 10, 2013, 07:07:03 PM »
On our way back from SF today, the wife and I pull in to a drive through Starbucks. The car in front of us paid for our drinks. Turned my day around.

that happened to me about a month ago. I was stoked.

The Human Condom

• Rep: 45
  • Free condoms! Free condoms from The Human Condom.
    • : /skeɪt/ avatar image
« Reply #32778 on: August 11, 2013, 09:36:52 AM »

What were they doing on the road, Will?  Are they on KOTR?

Yu Dum

« Reply #32779 on: August 11, 2013, 10:34:56 AM »
Today's my birthday.  ;D

Will Easley

« Reply #32780 on: August 11, 2013, 12:55:54 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

What were they doing on the road, Will?  Are they on KOTR?

No they were just touring doing demos & whatnot. Before they got there one of the locals was talking about going to a zero demo like a couple towns over later that week, then low & behold like 3 vans pull up. The park is lit up all night so me & my friends got there around midnight and they showed up about 15-20 minutes later, just to skate the park for fun. I was talking to Kyle Frederick & told him how it was basically a random trip to the park for me & my friends & he was like "yeah we're pretty much on the same shit"

Just Green Enough

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • ...but existing is basically all i do
« Reply #32781 on: August 11, 2013, 03:40:45 PM »
nate sherwood and his wife showed up to the local park today. something about airspeed was said and she immediately was like, "no, he does NOT ride for them anymore!"
he was a really cool dude; stoked on everyone there.

almost posted this in things that made you laugh today instead...
I am in fact, a homosexual like Brian Anderson

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #32782 on: August 11, 2013, 03:44:04 PM »
Today's my birthday.  ;D

Happy Birthday g!

Yu Dum

« Reply #32783 on: August 11, 2013, 04:59:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Today's my birthday.  ;D
[close]

Happy Birthday g!
Thanks, man! Appreciate it!

anblue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos, motherfucka
« Reply #32784 on: August 11, 2013, 05:57:44 PM »
so i saw a guy at my local park who looked like nate sherwood and he was doing pressure flips into manuals and shit like that so i was like woah what a coincidence. eventually i started talking to him and realized it was actually nate sherwood, he was super friendly and stoked on anything anyone at the park landed, needless to say im stoked
Who the fuck spends more than $5 at taco bell?
Being liked on slap is the only award

underknowledge

« Reply #32785 on: August 12, 2013, 10:15:13 AM »
Slamed while bombing a hill returning home after a night of drinking. hit my dome on the gournd but the spot where my head hit was covered by the shades I was wearing ( like this)  they shattered but not before acting like a helmet and protecting my dumb face. was really stoked i that i didn't have to go get stitches that night. walked away with minor scrapes.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
« Reply #32786 on: August 12, 2013, 05:45:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Please tell me more about how much you like microwaved food.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Nick..

• Rep: 10
« Reply #32787 on: August 12, 2013, 05:51:00 PM »
Last full week of work and it's also the week I get paid.

yukaton

• Rep: 7
« Reply #32788 on: August 12, 2013, 06:05:10 PM »
Going to Barcelona for a little while pretty soon anyone there right now?

Will Easley

« Reply #32789 on: August 12, 2013, 06:10:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
Please tell me more about how much you like microwaved food.

Yeah man, I'm sure you have way better taste in food than I do so you probably wouldnt have even accepted the free meal. I could only wish i was as cool & tasteful as you are.