Author Topic: pet peeves/THINGS THAT PISS YOU OFF!!!!!!!!  (Read 20586 times)

mikefork

Re: pet peeves/THINGS THAT PISS YOU OFF!!!!!!!!
« Reply #210 on: January 17, 2007, 03:39:47 PM »
COLD BUTTER THAT DOESNT SPREAD ON MY TOAST, INSTEAD IT MUTILATES IT SO  I HAVE  TO START AGAIN
woooooooooooo man that is really frustrating. same with cream cheese on bagels and then they break in half and you're all like "FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK? THIS SUCKS" and then you try and eat it

jared...

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #211 on: January 17, 2007, 08:05:45 PM »
when I'm half way through cooking a cheese egg sandwich and realize I don't have cheese or salsa...fuck.
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&

illmatic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 22
  • g'd up from the feet up
« Reply #212 on: January 17, 2007, 10:49:05 PM »
aaaaaaahh
i still hate people who use checks to buy one dollar items
ugh, thanks rupert, I have been looking for the adio myspace website for quite some time...

jared...

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #213 on: January 17, 2007, 10:54:35 PM »
I hate americans...working at Sam's club, I see the American working middle-class, with their unneccesary purchases, their "I'm the only person in the world that matters" attitudes.  when people leave trash in their goddamn shopping carts, do they just assume it's gonna disappear?  people have to dig your shit out of the bottom of a cart.  if you don't want shit in your shopping cart when you pull it from the cart bay, don't leave shit in there when you're done.  fucking oblivious idiots.

eight oh eight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #214 on: January 17, 2007, 11:42:25 PM »
paying for internet is for chumps, but finding a decent wifi signal to poach makes me want to focus my notebook.

Mentos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #215 on: January 17, 2007, 11:58:38 PM »
Kids that have $4000+ worth of DSLR's, VX's and equipment . None of them know how to set the ISO and they film long shots with fucken fisheye's.

Kid's who leech of their parents after their 18.

Middle class suburban kids who look down on that solo mother who's on Welfare.

People who piss on the floor in public toilets.

Hand blow dryer's.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #216 on: January 18, 2007, 01:42:33 AM »
Kids that have $4000+ worth of DSLR's, VX's and equipment . None of them know how to set the ISO and they film long shots with fucken fisheye's.

That shit is pretty lame, but if they want to blow 4 grand on something they can't even use correctly, then thats on them.

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #217 on: January 18, 2007, 02:09:48 AM »
fast food restaurants that don't throw napkins in the bag at the drive thru.

telling a filmer you're ready and he lags while you do the trick you wanted to film.

This fucking idiot in my class who decided to rattle can primer his car right next to mine right after
I buffed my whole car.

bringing on a team before distribution and having to keep everyone happy while going to school 7.5 hours
a day, trying to skate, doing homework, and sitting at the post office everyday for an hour.

Skateshops that seem more like boutiques that are hesitant to buy a tee in honor of skating but have no trouble buying tees from "street wear" companies that have nothing to do with skating.

Marketing an image is one thing but it's apparent when it becomes a gimmick.

Gas prices.

Old ladies who know exactlly how much their old Mustang is worth(lol)

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
  • tiger style
« Reply #218 on: January 18, 2007, 04:20:00 AM »
paying for internet is for chumps, but finding a decent wifi signal to poach makes me want to focus my notebook.

some kid just got arrested for poaching internet. I wasn't aware they could arrest for that and I have poached in my day but definitely something to keep in mind.

Bäsj

• Rep: 0
« Reply #219 on: January 18, 2007, 04:33:15 AM »
People that throw their boards around when they miss tricks, brats with bad attitudes, white rastas, hypocrites whining about globalisation while drinking coke/smoking Marlboros, sneakerheads, lukewarm coffee at cafés, slow internet, strangers trying to strike up a conversation with you on airplanes, racist cabdrivers, and the list goes ooon..

loophole

« Reply #220 on: January 18, 2007, 05:41:32 AM »
strangers trying to strike up a conversation with you
if its a dude (that doesnt look like he skates) or an ugly girl, i always answer in sentence cutoffs. i fucking hate people like them. "so where you going" "uhh i dont know" "what do you mean you dont know" "uhh yeah ok" "what" "nevermind" "youre weird" "ok, bye"

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #221 on: January 18, 2007, 06:01:25 AM »
Small towns are like that. Random ass people just come up and start talking to you like they know you.

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #222 on: January 18, 2007, 06:27:32 AM »
Just listen to music with earphones. Nobody will bother you.

Today this guy that looked like he was around 50 years old kept letting out this weird voice and when I would look over at him, he would make hand gestures of him eating something or smoking a cig, or he would make hand signs indicating money, and then he would make this reeeaaally sad face.  It was pretty funny at first but he kept doing it for the whole train ride. It pissed me off.

wiggers piss me off
 people who think they are better then me piss me off
 art concepts that have been done a million times piss me off

« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 06:36:58 AM by tonycoxhox »
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #223 on: January 18, 2007, 07:02:51 AM »
sounds like the guy was offering you money for a blow job

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2218
  • computer says no
« Reply #224 on: January 18, 2007, 07:19:03 AM »
Kids with headphones at the park on a busy day... they can't hear you steamrolling through, and they're unable to hear "get out of the way" calls... as well as props made to them. I can understand an introverted session in the bowl or the rest of the park when it's empty, but when it's busy you need to be aware of what in the hell's going on.

strutter

• Rep: 1
« Reply #225 on: January 18, 2007, 09:56:30 AM »
when people say stuff like "that guy is sooo random!" "sorry, i'm really random today."
why?!

jared...

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #226 on: January 18, 2007, 11:40:55 AM »
when people say stuff like "that guy is sooo random!" "sorry, i'm really random today."
why?!

i fucking hate that.  random...this kid in one of my art classes was like, "dude, your art is like soooo random and shit."  and I'd be like, "no, it's not.  I decided to put those objects there.  I thought this out."  "well it's wierd."
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 11:55:29 AM by jared... »

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #227 on: January 18, 2007, 11:53:18 AM »
sounds like random is the new sureal

strutter

• Rep: 1
« Reply #228 on: January 18, 2007, 11:56:24 AM »
sounds like random is the new sureal
haha dude! thats so random

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #229 on: January 18, 2007, 11:59:47 AM »
i was just thinking about that today. i had 3 people say the word random to me before lunch and not one of them was talking about an actual random event. i hate humans.

I.E.:

« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 02:11:45 PM by Guile »
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #230 on: January 18, 2007, 03:27:01 PM »
Kids with headphones at the park on a busy day... they can't hear you steamrolling through, and they're unable to hear "get out of the way" calls... as well as props made to them. I can understand an introverted session in the bowl or the rest of the park when it's empty, but when it's busy you need to be aware of what in the hell's going on.

Its even worse when 5 kids roll up in the same car, get out and all put their headphones on.  They call their friends to skate, but when they do, they all ignore each other.  Whats the point?

Meatwad

• Rep: 7
« Reply #231 on: January 18, 2007, 03:59:36 PM »
When i'm taking a shower and someone uses the dishwasher or the washing machine.
"'Slap' not only do we run things in the industry, we fucking kill people"

Claude

• Rep: 15
« Reply #232 on: January 18, 2007, 06:37:00 PM »
My landlord doing her laundry at 6 in the morning on a saturday.

stagefright

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #233 on: January 18, 2007, 09:14:08 PM »
that weirdo talking to you thing reminded me of a guy i used to see at A & W last year. any time i went there he was in the same chair, probably around 70. hed just make animal noises and if anyone looked he would start talking/shouting at them, no matter how far away they were. also used to walk around to all the tables and 'drop' things and just sit down beside you after picking the thing up, and launch into a speech. plus his conversations were just rants about gas prices and the shitty drug addicts around mission, and not even interesting enough to laugh at.

thats rare though, most people are worth talking to. one of my best friends now just approached me when i was trying to feed a squirrel, wouldnt know eachother if she didnt initiate that out of nowhere.
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.

reaganomics

« Reply #234 on: January 21, 2007, 04:51:55 PM »
stubborn people who wont listen to what your saying..no matter what

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #235 on: January 21, 2007, 04:58:48 PM »
stubborn people who wont listen to what your saying..no matter what
sorry, what did you say?
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

jared...

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #236 on: January 21, 2007, 05:15:50 PM »
that weirdo talking to you thing reminded me of a guy i used to see at A & W last year. any time i went there he was in the same chair, probably around 70. hed just make animal noises and if anyone looked he would start talking/shouting at them, no matter how far away they were. also used to walk around to all the tables and 'drop' things and just sit down beside you after picking the thing up, and launch into a speech. plus his conversations were just rants about gas prices and the shitty drug addicts around mission, and not even interesting enough to laugh at.

thats rare though, most people are worth talking to. one of my best friends now just approached me when i was trying to feed a squirrel, wouldnt know eachother if she didnt initiate that out of nowhere.

would you fuck her?

Inside Looking Out

« Reply #237 on: January 21, 2007, 05:21:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Its even worse when 5 kids roll up in the same car, get out and all put their headphones on.  They call their friends to skate, but when they do, they all ignore each other.  Whats the point?

They have to make sure their friends know that they are good. You know the drill.

I've been trying to stop complaining, so nothing today...

police_state

• Rep: 3
« Reply #238 on: January 21, 2007, 05:33:07 PM »
I hate americans...working at Sam's club, I see the American working middle-class, with their unneccesary purchases, their "I'm the only person in the world that matters" attitudes.  when people leave trash in their goddamn shopping carts, do they just assume it's gonna disappear?  people have to dig your shit out of the bottom of a cart.  if you don't want shit in your shopping cart when you pull it from the cart bay, don't leave shit in there when you're done.  fucking oblivious idiots.

sweet im a wal-martian too.  i see that shit happen all the time.  so many fat people go to wal mart its disgusting.  I work in the photo lab so its not that bad though.

police_state

• Rep: 3
« Reply #239 on: January 21, 2007, 05:34:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

They have to make sure their friends know that they are good. You know the drill.

I've been trying to stop complaining, so nothing today...

soooo against that shit!