Author Topic: STRIP CLUB  (Read 9005 times)

City of Drunken Totems

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
  • I lovuh da guile
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: STRIP CLUB
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2008, 01:03:54 AM »
If you eat food at a strip club, its time to get help.
When i lived in vancouver, I used to take my my friends from the island who just got off the ferry for lunch at the Cecil and granville, and we would proceed to eat grill cheese or pene alfredo ( classic food u cant really fuck up right) and it was delicsious.
Then, i was told by someone who worked there, about 6 months after i frequently had lunches there, that they couldnt believe I ate the food there, and she told me the nasty dirt stories of a strip clubs kitchen. I got prety grossed out by it. I started to wonder what was in that alfredo sauce.

On a different note, but the same sort of occasion.

Me and a couple friends went to the same joint, and from what i understand strippers in BC are much different then anywhere else, no coins on the stage only 5$ and up, absolutely No touching or u instantly have a bouncer on your ass. Anyways long story short bring Pocky (those cheap flavored graham wafer shits) in and proceed to eat it in perv row, the strippers love that shit, and they'll do anything for a stick of it.

as far as tipping goes, i never have, ive never seen the need, the strippers already make alot of money for even stepping foot on stage. I got talking to a bouncer at a club in victoria, and he said anywhere from 50-75 dollars a show and they do about 5-8 a day depending on the night. So since i got that information ive never been to interested in givin the strip club skanks even more money to support their drug addictions.

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2008, 03:02:16 AM »
A few years back, I was in a strip bar in Phuket with a few other guys. The sort of place where the girls blow out candles and shoot darts at balloons etc. We were sitting at a side table focusing on getting hammered when one of the guys returned with a round with a dart sticking out of the side of his head. He hadn't even noticed it because he was so mangled.

Sexy.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 09:48:40 AM by Mouth »
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2008, 12:55:50 PM »
Is "blow out candles" some kind of code?
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

crapface

« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2008, 12:58:42 PM »
I can't see myself going to a strip club. Seems so awkward and nasty.

Lurkenstock

« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2008, 01:55:09 PM »
In general, I think strip clubs are stupid now but I went a bunch back in the day and to me going to a strip club and not tipping defeats the whole purpose.
Yeah you can sit in a booth chillin' and drink your drink and just look at the girls but you really gotta sit down in front of them and get up close and personal with it, at least for a couple of songs.
Looking at naked titties and puss from the sidelines is all great but get up in there, that's what they're there for, spend some fucking money it won't kill you.

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2008, 03:38:51 PM »
Other than shooting it out of their HooHoos?

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2008, 12:28:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Other than shooting it out of their HooHoos?
Ahhh, Phuket, I should've known. So you might be able to enlighten me what "Pussy Ping-Pong" is supposed to mean. I have a vision, but it seems too boring...

Also Hapri, you are back from Montreal? We need a report in here on how that stripclubaction with sebastian toombs went down!
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

Lurkenstock

« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2008, 01:25:05 AM »
My homies went to Thailand and they said they saw some ill shit as far as pussy tricks by strippers, like drawing sketches of customers with their snatches and taking numbered ping pong balls in their cooches and spitting them out in whatever sequence you call out, and shooting bananas seriously across the room with their boxes.
Now that's entertainment on some next level type shit.

Pelican

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2008, 05:51:54 AM »
i think i would break down and cry in a strip club. I went to hooters yesterday and just felt so awkward and just stared at the wall the whole time.

mbcls

• Rep: -3
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2008, 06:56:12 AM »
^^^^thats the gayest shit ive heard all week. i hope you were just joking.

Pelican

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2008, 07:15:13 AM »
lol

i tend to embellish my imagination for the sake of entertainment

its supposed to be funny

GENIE

• Rep: -12
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2008, 09:43:19 AM »
when i went to hawaii for a bachelor party i got high with the strippers and got into another one's head. i went to go put a doller in her ass and slapped the shit out of it. i think she liked it cause she whipped and poured candles on me.. it was crazy. she tried to suck my dick but no no, she was tooo dismantled for the likes of me. oh, the other one's  had lit candles out there cave of doom aka the cock pit

sebastian toombs

« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2008, 09:30:09 PM »

Also Hapri, you are back from Montreal? We need a report in here on how that stripclubaction with sebastian toombs went down!

the french language thing led to some serious miscommunication...   
i mean, wouldnt you expect a strip club called "campus montreal" to have hot french teens in schoolgirl uniforms?

kind of put a damper on the whole day    :(

« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 09:34:21 PM by sebastian toombs »

Mackattack

« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2008, 10:04:15 PM »
My homies went to Thailand and they said they saw some ill shit as far as pussy tricks by strippers, like drawing sketches of customers with their snatches and taking numbered ping pong balls in their cooches and spitting them out in whatever sequence you call out, and shooting bananas seriously across the room with their boxes.

i wonder what it would feel like if one of them fired their vagina cannons with my penis inside it

Hobo.Joe

• Rep: 14
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2008, 10:13:37 PM »
these two girls i know are stippers and hot ones at that. how akward do you think it'd be to go to the club they work at. i think it'd be kind of funny too.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2008, 11:16:01 AM »
When I worked at a skateshop when I was younger, the owner had his bachelor party at the shop. I wasn't there, but the next day he was still drunk and telling us stories.
Apparently they had strippers. Not the strip club strippers but the raw, sex show, ass to ass dildo types. These girls were raw. He told me a couple stories from the night, but the best one is of the pickle. One of the women apparently took a big deli pickle, and according to the owner "shoved it so deep in her pussy you couldn't see it at all anymore." He pointed to a spot and told me she stood there, and then bent over and said "catch." She shot the pickle at him, and he caught it, and preceeded to take a big bite of the pickle, chew it up, and swallow it. The stripper, who up until this point was all into character and apparently used to some pretty raunchy shit lost it. She just looked at him in disbelief and said "nobody has ever actually eaten the pickle." My boss was incredibly proud of being the first to do so. I was just disgusted.

Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 189
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2008, 08:26:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i wonder what it would feel like if one of them fired their vagina cannons with my penis inside it

holy fuck. urethra stimulation? damn.
:) I must have been tripping last night

leadpencil

• Rep: 18
« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2008, 09:06:36 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
When I worked at a skateshop when I was younger, the owner had his bachelor party at the shop. I wasn't there, but the next day he was still drunk and telling us stories.
Apparently they had strippers. Not the strip club strippers but the raw, sex show, ass to ass dildo types. These girls were raw. He told me a couple stories from the night, but the best one is of the pickle. One of the women apparently took a big deli pickle, and according to the owner "shoved it so deep in her pussy you couldn't see it at all anymore." He pointed to a spot and told me she stood there, and then bent over and said "catch." She shot the pickle at him, and he caught it, and preceeded to take a big bite of the pickle, chew it up, and swallow it. The stripper, who up until this point was all into character and apparently used to some pretty raunchy shit lost it. She just looked at him in disbelief and said "nobody has ever actually eaten the pickle." My boss was incredibly proud of being the first to do so. I was just disgusted.

i want to be that guy

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2008, 09:09:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i cant even begin to explain how i feel about it. wow! wow!!!!!! thats all i can say! WOW!  :D

eat.shit

« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2008, 09:40:57 PM »
The 12% of you claiming to enjoy stip clubs are fucking creeps, pervs, and just straight kooks.

Strip clubs are the dirtiest fucking places. Coke whores dancing to Buckcherry and Nickleback. Gimme a fucking break, how hard is it for you guys to get pussy? Jesus.

Fucking creeps man.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2008, 10:42:23 PM »
Theres a strip club in Hawaii called 939 where they have fireman's polls and some kind of chin up bars/high trapeze thing. Shit was pretty cool. But Washington state, forget about it, topless only and no alcohol, fuck that.
That's why you go the next state down.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2008, 10:58:56 PM »
Acropolis and union jacks are my favorites.

The Dolphin clubs are pretty high class too.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Lurkenstock

« Reply #82 on: September 02, 2008, 01:34:56 AM »
The 12% of you claiming to enjoy stip clubs are fucking creeps, pervs, and just straight kooks.

Strip clubs are the dirtiest fucking places. Coke whores dancing to Buckcherry and Nickleback. Gimme a fucking break, how hard is it for you guys to get pussy? Jesus.

Fucking creeps man.
Wow.
Little harsh there, guy?

Let me see if I got this straight,

Strip bars= all of them dirty
Strippers= all coke whores
Soundtrack= always horrible
Guys that go to strip bars/have ever been to one= can't get pussy, fucking creeps, pervs, and kooks

What kind of shitty inbred bar did you go to you to get this kind of impression?
Oh, wait, do you live in one of those places where the chicks aren't even allowed to get butt naked and there's no alcohol served in there either?

Not that I am a huge fan of strip bars in general, but you should check one out that doesn't fucking suck first before you lump every single one into one shitty ball.

Yeah there are a lot of shitholes but the good ones are really fucking good and it's basically harmless spectator fun.
I'm just curious how you came to those conclusions, I mean if strip clubs ain't your thing that's fine but wow you sure shit all over people that don't share your opinion, huh?

Mark Snappleyard

• Rep: 11
  • Tre flip noseslides!
« Reply #83 on: September 02, 2008, 01:44:21 AM »
The first time I went to a strip club, I told all the strippers that I couldn't afford a lap dance because my friend spent all of our money on candy.   Then I took a puff of my cigar and promptly vomited.  I miss being a kid.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2008, 09:00:21 AM »

Fucking creeps man.

nobody goes to a strip club to get pussy, we're there to look at titties.
if that ain't your thing then you're just gay. 

$1 a pair is a fair price as far as i'm concerned.
if you think its a rip off then you're not only gay but you're cheap too.     

Buggsy Mogues

• Rep: 5
« Reply #85 on: September 02, 2008, 11:34:27 AM »
ive heard of a place that gives you shows for quarters...but that's not my thing.

eat.shit

« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2008, 12:46:19 PM »
Expand Quote

Fucking creeps man.
[close]
Wow.
Little harsh there, guy?

Guys that go to strip bars/have ever been to one= can't get pussy, fucking creeps, pervs, and kooks

What kind of shitty inbred bar did you go to you to get this kind of impression?
Oh, wait, do you live in one of those places where the chicks aren't even allowed to get butt naked and there's no alcohol served in there either?

Not that I am a huge fan of strip bars in general, but you should check one out that doesn't fucking suck first before you lump every single one into one shitty ball.

Yeah there are a lot of shitholes but the good ones are really fucking good and it's basically harmless spectator fun.
I'm just curious how you came to those conclusions, I mean if strip clubs ain't your thing that's fine but wow you sure shit all over people that don't share your opinion, huh?

I've been to plenty of strip clubs.

Harmless spectator fun? Whats harmless or fun about morally degrading some girl?

I'm sure that most strippers don't actually enjoy that job. I've talked to plenty of them about it.

I'm sure getting up and getting naked and doing tricks with your snatch in front of a bunch of perverted fat fucks is fucking awesome.

And for the record, the music always is fucking horrible. T.I., Nelly, Kid Rock and Cam'ron aren't on my top 100 artists of all time. I need to start getting out more I guess...

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #87 on: September 02, 2008, 01:58:48 PM »
I know it's a tired argument, but nobody is putting a gun to these girls heads and forcing them to show you their tits.  They may hate their jobs, but I know I hate mine and you probably hate yours too.  It's part of working for a living.  They just happen to work less and probably make more money than you and I do.

For every coked out stripper there are just as many coked out waitresses, retail workers, bankers and every other job under the sun.

jesus0nvi4gra

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #88 on: September 02, 2008, 09:17:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Fucking creeps man.
[close]
Wow.
Little harsh there, guy?

[close]

Harmless spectator fun? Whats harmless or fun about morally degrading some girl?

I'm sure that most strippers don't actually enjoy that job. I've talked to plenty of them about it.

I'm sure getting up and getting naked and doing tricks with your snatch in front of a bunch of perverted fat fucks is fucking awesome.

And for the record, the music always is fucking horrible. T.I., Nelly, Kid Rock and Cam'ron aren't on my top 100 artists of all time. I need to start getting out more I guess...

You're an idiot.

On another note, this weekend I'm hopefully going to this crazy club in Montreal.  Apparently they'll do whatever you can pay for, the kid I'm going with said last time they went, 2 fine ass 18 year olds went ass 2 ass with a double sided dildo Requiem For a Dream style.  I'm so fucking hyped.

Mackattack

« Reply #89 on: September 02, 2008, 09:19:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Fucking creeps man.
[close]
Wow.
Little harsh there, guy?

[close]

[close]

You're an idiot.

On another note, this weekend I'm hopefully going to this crazy club in Montreal.  Apparently they'll do whatever you can pay for, the kid I'm going with said last time they went, 2 fine ass 18 year olds went ass 2 ass with a double sided dildo Requiem For a Dream style.  I'm so fucking hyped.

i couldnt even begin to tell you how jelous i am dude