Author Topic: Highschool.  (Read 8448 times)

CeeyMar

Re: Highschool.
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2008, 09:44:04 PM »
I'm down with some of the popular kids, and alot of people know me at school and have nothing bad to say about me (yet) I just don't choose to be a part of the big popular clique. I'm friends with alot fo the popular kids that at least have a good taste in music and aren't too preppy. Girls like me (can't get over my eyes) I'm just a pretty quiet dude

Mmm I guess they like that big head of yours too.

GIRL Workshop B

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -347
  • Gino Clause
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2008, 09:44:55 PM »
tee hee hee

baxty

« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2008, 09:55:07 PM »
Im a sophmore.

Everything in my school evolves around sports, mainly football.

Its whatever, I just look at it like I have to get threw it to get onto better things.

A lot of people say highschool is the best part of your life, I think when I was 4 was the best part of my life. I don't remember being four, but I know it was better.

It also doesn't help that my mom wants to be in highschool more than me.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 09:57:08 PM by baxter »

CeeyMar

« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2008, 10:04:44 PM »
Im a sophmore.

Its whatever, I just look at it like I have to get threw it to get onto better things.

A lot of people say highschool is the best part of your life, I think when I was 4 was the best part of my life. I don't remember being four, but I know it was better.

Sounds like a bummer.

City of Drunken Totems

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
  • I lovuh da guile
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2008, 10:26:33 PM »
Expand Quote
I definetly tried to stay on the friendly level with every one, In the first high school i was at, in alberta it was alot easier because it was a small town and everyone had been going to school together for the last 10-11 years.
Then i moved out to bc Halfway through gr.11 and thats were shit just got shitty, school was 5 times bigger then the one i was at, Kids were fucking wack and just plain shitty. I didnt realy have lots of friends, but i did have a good crew of people, the only thing was they were more in to drugs and didnt really want any part of that.
  I ather skipped class everyday to smoke weed and go to the skate park (luckily it was right across the street), or went to class and left early (the old washroom trick) and never came back. I still managed to pass everyclass though, i put in the minimal amount of work i could so i could still get my diploma, because i knew without that i'd be fucked.

Highschool was definetly weird for me, i thnk i was tryin to rebel with the whole teenages angst shit and say fuck that...
I wish i could take it back and actually tried a bit harder, maybe coulda done something with my life, but i made my choice and at the time it seemed what was right, and im doing alright now so can't really complain.
[close]

where in Alberta did you grow up? I grew up in Edmotnon and gr.10 there was rad I had a tight crew and everything I was even looking forward to even going to the U of A when I was done highschool. Downtown was the best to skate and the shops were tight. My dad got a job down here in Newfoundland so we moved to a small ass town and he ended up getting laid off like a month later, it looks like he's gonna go down to Fort Mac to work so the whole moving down here and takingm,e away from all my friends and good spots and everything was pointless. Highschools alot betterr when you had a skatepark behind your school. Once when it final exams where around the corner my Forensics teacher let me leave class and skate.

this is a trailer to a video some of the local kids shot, they were all part of the "cool" crew though so they thought they were hot shit and kinda acted like dicks and snobs. They were cool sometimes.

I grew up in a town called Peace River, way the fuck up north bout 2 hours away from Grand Prairie, kind of a shit stain town but lots of good people, Im one of the few people from who i grew up with who still skates but there is a small scene there but nothin major.

I've skated that millwoods park before too... i lived in fort sask for half of grade 9 and met lots of people so i got to skate around some times when i came back never got to skate street in ed though.

CeeyMar

« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2008, 10:36:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I definetly tried to stay on the friendly level with every one, In the first high school i was at, in alberta it was alot easier because it was a small town and everyone had been going to school together for the last 10-11 years.
Then i moved out to bc Halfway through gr.11 and thats were shit just got shitty, school was 5 times bigger then the one i was at, Kids were fucking wack and just plain shitty. I didnt realy have lots of friends, but i did have a good crew of people, the only thing was they were more in to drugs and didnt really want any part of that.
  I ather skipped class everyday to smoke weed and go to the skate park (luckily it was right across the street), or went to class and left early (the old washroom trick) and never came back. I still managed to pass everyclass though, i put in the minimal amount of work i could so i could still get my diploma, because i knew without that i'd be fucked.

Highschool was definetly weird for me, i thnk i was tryin to rebel with the whole teenages angst shit and say fuck that...
I wish i could take it back and actually tried a bit harder, maybe coulda done something with my life, but i made my choice and at the time it seemed what was right, and im doing alright now so can't really complain.
[close]

where in Alberta did you grow up? I grew up in Edmotnon and gr.10 there was rad I had a tight crew and everything I was even looking forward to even going to the U of A when I was done highschool. Downtown was the best to skate and the shops were tight. My dad got a job down here in Newfoundland so we moved to a small ass town and he ended up getting laid off like a month later, it looks like he's gonna go down to Fort Mac to work so the whole moving down here and takingm,e away from all my friends and good spots and everything was pointless. Highschools alot betterr when you had a skatepark behind your school. Once when it final exams where around the corner my Forensics teacher let me leave class and skate.

this is a trailer to a video some of the local kids shot, they were all part of the "cool" crew though so they thought they were hot shit and kinda acted like dicks and snobs. They were cool sometimes.
[close]

I grew up in a town called Peace River, way the fuck up north bout 2 hours away from Grand Prairie, kind of a shit stain town but lots of good people, Im one of the few people from who i grew up with who still skates but there is a small scene there but nothin major.

I've skated that millwoods park before too... i lived in fort sask for half of grade 9 and met lots of people so i got to skate around some times when i came back never got to skate street in ed though.

Street in Ed is sick, my friend and I were skating this plaza downtown and security came and old us to go skate the court house because they had "stairs and lotsa fun stuff we could jump off of." so we go to the courthouse and everywhere there's no skating signs like spray painted on the ground and everything. We got a good laugh out of it. It's pretty sketchy down there tough, at the Winners there were broken windows and graffiti written on the walls and the stuff said "give us homes or we will gas your homes" and stuff like that and at the City Center (the down town mall) my friend and I were throwing out the remains of our New York Fries and some homeless chick goes to our table and starts drinking his Root beer and we just stood there dumbfounded and she put it back on the table all nonchalantly and walked away. Sorry I like telling skate related stories like when some hobo made out with my hand after yelling at a bus for like 10 minutes. It's also weird how two 15 year old's were safer walking alone downtown at midnight then walking around with a crew 3 deep at like 3 p.m. on a Saturday.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2008, 11:03:08 PM »
I failed freshman year. Like, I showed up, but I wasn't into the whole school thing mentally, I just went to keep people from getting up my ass about life. But I'd been apathetic regarding school since 3rd grade, so by highschool I was inherently too dumb to take any of the real classes like chem or algebra, so I had to take courses like intro to biology and business math to get all the credits I'd need to graduate a year late, and even then I ended up having to scramble, taking like 16 classes in the last year to get through. Luckily I picked up real well on english (in spite of my incoherent Rawbutt-ess ramblings on here), and my art teachers liked me so much they made up courses like advanced drawing 3, 4 and 5, and advanced painting 3 and 4 to help push me through, which I'm greatful for, I probably woulda just dropped out if I didn't get the fuck out of hs that year.

In retrospect, I didn't really get shit outta' highschool as far as academics go, and I probably woulda been as well off as I am now as far as landing jobs without a diploma would have gone. Probably shoulda just dropped out.

Anyway, I was a weirdo loner for the first 2 1/2 years of highschool. Eventually everyone who skated knew I skated cause' there's a skatepark in the school parking lot I'd always ride after school and we'd all see eachother, so they'd come up and talk to me at school, and eventually we all became buddies. But even then I didn't really hang out with kids from school, I've never smoked weed and I didn't start drinking till a bit after turning 21, so I didn't really give a shit for partying. I just hung out with friends I'd met through skating, who all went to different schools.

But ahh...

The kids that played sports weren't jocks at all, they were mostly really cool. There were a lotta crips, but being from the shit part of town myself, I'd already known all those dudes since we were nearly toddlers, so I never got fucked with. I didn't get a gf (or get laid) till senior year, which was sorta sketchy cause she was 17 and I'd turned 19 just before graduating, and I was sincerely afraid of getting busted by c-hanz.

That's my patchy all-over-the-place recollection of highschool.
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

Nancy Chin The Manicurist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2008, 11:32:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Im a sophmore.

[close]

ahahahaha. Yeah, that sucks. My mom was like the president of the PTA and shit. It was horrible. My school life and my home life should never intermingle.

Sounds like a bummer.

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2008, 11:36:16 PM »
i had a small group of friends. i would basically only hang out with them. one kenyan, one russian, one japanese, and me. we were the international group. everyone else in the grade was mostly japanese. we would do games where we would strap ropes to tires and have races where we had to pull the tires across the gravel soccer field. who ever came in last would get whipped with the end of a rope. i got whipped once, and it was one of the most painful things i ever experienced. sometimes we would all punch the loser none stop for 5 seconds if we couldnt find a whip. one fat guy who started not coming to school near the end always lost. he sucked so much. watching those porky legs kick the ball way out into the field was a nice sight to see, especially because i really hated school and lunch break was the only fun thing about it.

we also did mini olympics like climbing walls and stuff. we also caught lizards and opened holes in their heads, smashed them with rocks, and made them swim. we explored these dark sewer holes that were really narrow. we mainly just tried to entertain ourselves as much as we could in the 40 or so minutes that we got let free. we werent allowed to leave the school either.  once we got caught leaving and going to a convenience store. we thought we were really cool when we ran away from school.

we were all virgins, we basically never even tried to talk to girls because basically all of them were annoying.  the teachers all thought we were weirdos and we thought we were normal. we all started picking on this one japanese guy who i now live with. we would make him jump into bushes and i would force his shirt off and steal it and run away sometimes. the other people in school thought he was funny, and started calling us the "jack ass" group. we didnt like to be called that, but i was a fan of the jack ass series so sometimes i liked it. we also started skating so maybe thats why they thought we had the jack ass style.

i think i hated highschool.
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

baxty

« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2008, 11:41:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Im a sophmore.

[close]

ahahahaha. Yeah, that sucks. My mom was like the president of the PTA and shit. It was horrible. My school life and my home life should never intermingle.

Sounds like a bummer.
[close]
Yeah its the worst when your mom wears the same thing as the girl next to you in math that day.

danker peaches

« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2008, 01:11:08 AM »
Fuck highschool its is fucking full of drama bitches and football jocks and kids who think they are bloods. The fiucking school is tryding to make me not grad by fucking around withmy classes. I don't have a teacher for English 12 yet and they think its cool if i come back for the fucking  victory lap. FUCK THEM

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2008, 01:21:38 AM »
I started a Blood gang in 11th grade, and my best friend started a Crip gang. We probably recruited over 50 members each by the end of the year. I think we might have been the only ones who thought it was funny. I still regret the time I didn't fuck this one girl because she said she would only fuck with a condom and I didn't have one. She was super hot, and a virgin. Two fingers put her in immense pain. She had D cup titties. I think my dick would have exploded with pleasure upon entering that very attractive eurasian.

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2008, 01:59:16 AM »
I went to this boarding school in Scotland.

It was like going 100 years back in time.

'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

Mooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2008, 03:26:08 AM »
Had its ups and downs for sure, but looking back it was pretty rad. School really wasn't too hard for me so it was pretty much doing the least work possible, getting to hang out with friends for 6 or whatever hours a day. Despite the occasional outbreak, everyone was pretty down with eachother so you'd have a lot of different kinds of people to hang out with, and even though a huge percentage of them were shitty people there was always fun to be had.

And looking back nothing is easier than highschool girls. They see so much of you that if you even remotely show them a personality you'll find someone whose into you. I fucked up a lot of opportunities, but it was definitely a lot simpler then.

GIRL Workshop B

• SLAP Pal
  • Gino Clause
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2008, 08:11:08 AM »
I honestly don't think I'll get laid in highschool unless it's with the right girl. I mean I would go for a stupid girl but I fucking hate going out with dumb girls. I mean I know highschool relationships aren't supposed to be serious but......Advice?

kevbo999

« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2008, 08:48:36 AM »
I had a lot of friends and was on good terms with most.  No girls liked me though because I was weird and my wiener fell out in the dressing room so a bunch of jerks would call me names.  Nothing size related, I'd call myself average, but they'd insinuate that I was erect and whatnot, WHICH I WASN'T.

I basically stop caring about school once I discovered mary jane.  I worked at a grocery store, and in my free time, would borrow my parents' rides (which I frequently damaged) to go get stoned with friends or skate spots.  I scraped by grade-wise, then moved to the city where I got a useless degree in Radio. 

Now that I'm a poor dishwasher, have no car, and rarely see my friends.. I'm glad I made the most of it, and miss the lifestyle dearly.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 09:00:41 AM by Kev. »

frisco

« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2008, 09:24:40 AM »
I honestly don't think I'll get laid in highschool unless it's with the right girl. I mean I would go for a stupid girl but I fucking hate going out with dumb girls. I mean I know highschool relationships aren't supposed to be serious but......Advice?

You said it perfectly already

Landshark

« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2008, 10:01:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Highschool got better and better up untill it ended.

Then college came and I developed horrid mental diseases that caused me to become antisocial and catatonic.  Then my memory got mixed in with my dreams and my hallucinations and I began to fail all my classes.  I was so confused and I got lost so often.  Then people started looking like other people and wispering things that caused me to become sick and I had to go home.
[close]

Expand Quote
My only real regret in high school is that I didn't get to first base with a girl.

I didn't get to first base during my college years either, but that was just one regret upon a long string of regrets.
[close]

Thats either the funniest shit I have ever heard, or you are crazy.

Trust me, there is nothing funny about it.

baxty

« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2008, 10:14:44 AM »

Im sure you hated it, but at least it looks sick.

TheKarmessiah

• Rep: 23
  • YAH!
    • KARMBOOK avatar image
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2008, 10:40:47 AM »

um....experiment with mens? see how it goes GWB. i mean you TOTALLY HATE dumb girls and stuff. why not fool around with your Yu gi Oh buddy?
I'd go gay for BA.

twitter.com/karmessiah

GIRL Workshop B

• SLAP Pal
  • Gino Clause
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2008, 10:44:28 AM »
There are alot of cute smart girls, it's just that smart girls like to take their time. I won't need to experiment with "mens"

danker peaches

« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2008, 10:48:17 AM »
There are alot of cute smart girls, it's just that smart girls like to take their time. I won't need to experiment with "mens"

you just need to party with some sluts and you will be set

GIRL Workshop B

• SLAP Pal
  • Gino Clause
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2008, 10:50:04 AM »
Thanks

SkeeterValentine.

• Rep: 9
  • lawrenceburg
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2008, 12:57:45 PM »
high school sucked all of my dicks.

i hated 95% of it.

but on the good side, atleast i got to talk to hot sluts with tits everyday.
meet me at Nematoad Pond.

j0rdan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2008, 01:43:50 PM »
High school was ok. It wasn't really bad, but it wasn't really good. I hung out with my friends from elementary school, who are great, but not so bright. They all loved rap (which isn't a bad thing, but it sucked because I was into other shit) and hung out with people who thought they were hardcore. So I was stuck hanging out with them as well. I basically felt really out of place and felt I had nothing in common with those people, except for the fact that my close friends from elementary shared the same sense of humor as me.

Out of the group of people I hung out with, I was probably the only one who got attention from girls. I used to be really fat, and once grade 11 started, I got skinny and was basically a whole new person, and I guess girls liked it. To tell you the truth I'm much more comfortable hanging out with girls than guys.

I smoked weed everyday (bad idea) in some apartments across the school and surprisingly never got busted. Except for one time where I had to come in at lunch to do some gay CPR instruction thing and didn't bother taking off my jacket after just smoking a bunch of weed. Basically the teacher instructing me took me to the office because she smelt it on me. I denied doing so, and they actually called in like 5 teachers and asked them if I looked high. I ended up not getting in trouble, but they told me "Well, we're not going to call your parents, but we're going to write down that on this day we suspected you of smoking it."

I had really bad depression and anxiety issues, so I usually just kept to myself. Thinking back, I wish I had been more outgoing and gained more friends and experiences, but it doesn't really matter now. I'm somewhat happy with my life and all the choices I made.

TheKarmessiah

• Rep: 23
  • YAH!
    • KARMBOOK avatar image
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2008, 03:01:04 PM »

you like mens tho right? sorry i just get that vibe
I'd go gay for BA.

twitter.com/karmessiah

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2008, 03:03:38 PM »
it was great and i, too have a long list of regrets mostly relating to girls. i hit puberty pretty late, so that kind of sucked. still, it was good times and i'm still close friends with a good number of people i went to school with. the school experience in the US seems a bit different, though. my wife hated high school and so do many people i've talked to about it.

I find that in Australia when you ask someone where they went to school they tell you what high school they went to whereas in the US they tell you what college.

GIRL Workshop B

• SLAP Pal
  • Gino Clause
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2008, 03:29:29 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

you like mens tho right? sorry i just get that vibe
No. I already stimulate my own dick to porn so I don't need to do it to someone else's

CeeyMar

« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2008, 03:47:29 PM »

who said you needed to date em to fuck them? Just party lots and its bound to happen and if its with a dumb girl who cares? Just act like nothing happened the next day.

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2008, 08:50:06 PM »
Expand Quote

Im sure you hated it, but at least it looks sick.

[close]

Yeah, I hated it when I was there, but in hindsight, I'm glad I went. It was a pretty interesting experience.

It's actually quite a famous school. Tony Blair and the character James Bond went there and it was also the inspiration for Hogwarts.

'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'